False Imprisonment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers

Tina began begging him softly, her eyes looking up at him expectantly. "Put it in me, Tony,

Please. I need it, I need you." He shifted his weight forward and the head of his large cock pushed gently into Tina. She sighed loudly and then began to gasp as he pushed gently but firmly inside her. He was soon fully inside her and for a moment he rested as he felt her muscles expanding and contracting round his large cock, reveling in the sensations.

Her legs crossed around his back, holding him in place. She looked up at him again with a look of

lust in her eyes. Tony looked down at her. For a moment he felt as though he might come straight away and he desperately hoped he could hold out for a while. Her legs relaxed a bit, allowing him to begin to move in and out of her gradually building up speed and within a few moments he was fucking her with a great deal of vigor.

All of a sudden her body began to stiffen up, she started to groan and moan uttering incoherent words. She threw her buttocks up slammed her crotch at his cock, making sure she had him all inside her cunt to the bottom. "I'm coming, Tony. You're making me come again. Oh my GOD!"

He could feel her muscles spasm round his cock almost as though she was milking him; the sensations overwhelmed him, as he too came deep inside her. She was hyperventilating again as Tony withdrew his cock from her, lifted her into his arms, and held her close, kissing her gently on the mouth as her body gradually came to rest in his arms.

"So where do we go from here?" He asked Tina. "If I had my way I would give you life darling as long as I was your prison officer, but we have to be realistic. Your sentence is up in a couple of weeks and you will be released on parole. I could be in big trouble if this ever came out that we have been fucking. I suspect that you may have made a few babies while you have been here. In which case the shit will really hit the fan. But if you can keep my name out of it I would be obliged."

The two weeks passed quickly and most days Tony managed to meet Tina in the garden shed. Strangely his absence caused little comment and he learned that several of the girls had missed periods. There however seemed to be a consensus that they would not report to the doctor until Tony had left the prison. When he left he was a little bemused to see a dark haired girl running to meet him. It was Rita having dyed her hair and with her arms outstretched.

A week later there were big headlines in two Sunday Newspapers.

"Parkgate open prison reports 23 inmates pregnant"

The paper went on to report on the mysterious pregnancies. The Home Office said a full investigation was taking place. However within a few days someone in the prison gleefully told the prison authorities how they had all been fooled. The Governor resigned and three prison officers were suspended including the prison doctor.

Later this was followed by two police officers who were disciplined and a magistrate who was forced to resign. Miss Tina Roberts was promoted to Acting Governor but maintained her pregnancy had nothing to do with events at the prison.

Within a few days the police came to interview Rita. Tony was present and told the police the whole story. This was followed by national Newspapers one of whom bought the full story for an excessive amount of money. Together with photographs of Tony dressed as a woman and Rita. Following the wedding Rita and Tony decided to immigrate to Australia.

Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers
12