Familiarity Breeds Interest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne Marie was staying at his apartment in Paris, but he offered to put us up at the Georges V. Anne Marie and I discussed it, and I said she should stay with him and I could have the suite at the hotel. I later found out it cost over $1,000 Euros a night.

Anne Marie and Henri would work on a finance project all day and the three of us would meet for a late dinner at various restaurants that Henri knew served fabulous food and were far off the tourist trail.

I thought I should feel jealous, but Anne Marie was so happy having both of us around her, I couldn't. One night we ended up at Henri's apartment for nightcaps. Sipping aged brandy on the oversized couch in his living room, illuminated solely by the fire flickering in the marble fireplace and a few candles, we were enjoying being close and quiet.

Anne Marie leaned into me and kissed me passionately. I responded, but wondered what Henri must think. She addressed my concern by turning to him and kissing him. She alternated back and forth until all three of us were aroused and pushing for more. Henri unbuttoned her blouse while I worked off her silk panties under her black skirt. We both kissed her breasts and soon my head was nestled between her legs. Anne Marie was moaning as she had never done before. Henri stopped kissing and fondling her breasts and stood. He slipped off his shirt while Anne Marie undid his pants and pulled them and his underwear off.

He stood in front of her as she ran her hands up his legs and onto his rear. He was tall and thin, with a toned body. He had an erection that stood straight out. His manhood looked longer, but thinner than mine. Anne Marie took him into her mouth. I certainly knew what that felt like, and my own dick ached for that sensation. I contented myself with playing with her clit as she sucked on Henri.

She broke free and pulled me up, then, undressed me. I was never before naked and erect so close to another man.

Anne Marie stood and shed the remainder of her clothes. Taking us each by the hand she led us to the bedroom. Pulling back the covers to expose the exquisite silk sheets, she dropped on the bed and pulled us to her.

Taking turns working on her breasts, stomach and sex, Henri and I moved Anne Marie to the brink several times. She rose to her knees, and straddling my head, placed her hot and wet sex on my face. My tongue went to work, bringing deep guttural moans from her.

I then felt a mouth on my erection. It could not be Anne Marie. I tried to pull back, but the lips followed my dick. I never had a man do that to me, and I was shocked and confused. Anne Marie pushed harder on my face and I knew she was aware of what Henri was doing.

I didn't want to give into the sensations on my groin and yet I was turned on by the beautiful pussy before me.

At last, I made a decision. I pushed against Anne Marie's thighs and she reluctantly moved down my body. Henri pulled his mouth off me and Anne Marie lifted up and took my length inside her. She began moving up and down. Henri knelt beside her and kissed her lips and her breasts.

She increased her pace until I knew she was close. I reached to her clit and stimulated it as she ground down on me. We came within a few seconds of each other.

She collapsed on my chest and then rolled off, leaving me in between her and Henri. Before I could react, Henri's mouth was back on me, cleaning the remains of our lovemaking, and bringing me back to hardness.

Anne Marie watched, kissed me, and encouraged me to let myself go. I did and soon felt the second orgasm rising. Henri worked my dick and fondled my balls. I erupted and he took me completely.

We three snuggled with Anne Marie in the middle and fell into a deep sleep. I awoke first and began to panic. I had never been with a man and never wanted to. I admitted that it was an over-the-top erotic experience, but I was churning inside.

Anne Marie and Henri woke almost simultaneously. We all looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"So...?" asked Anne Marie.

"So," I responded, "well, that was a bit different."

We all laughed again at my understatement.

"Don't worry, darling," said Anne Marie. "This does not mean you are gay. Henri is not gay, but he is adventurous. We have been thinking about this moment for a long time. I told him so much about you, about how much I love you. We wanted the three of us to experience our love together."

"Well, we sure did that."

Again we laughed. Anne Marie reached down to Henri's long and limp penis. She took my hand and placed it on it. I froze with uncertainty.

"Hold it up for me, Owen," said Anne Marie.

I lifted the warm organ and Anne Marie took it in her mouth. I moved my hand away and she worked Henri into a hard state.

Turning her eyes to me, she tilted the tip of the penis toward me. I knew she was offering me the same experience that Henri had with my member. I reached down, stroked her cheek, gently rubbed Henri's erection, and shook my head.

Anne Marie nodded and rose up to insert him inside her. I watched as my lover made love to another man.

Back in our bed I now wonder if Anne Marie is trying to create another adventure, only including her friend, Becky, with the two of us.

I looked at Anne Marie and said, "Sometimes the path less traveled by can be the most interesting."

She smiled and snuggled into my arms. We both fell fast asleep and let our dreams carry us into erotic places yet to be explored.

About a week later Anne Marie brought up Becky again. She did it by way of talking about the couple pictures Trish chose and saying we had to get the envelope back to Becky.

"Becky really likes those pictures," she said.

"Uh-huh," I reply non-commitally.

"Actually, I think she likes the real thing as well," she says.

"Anne Marie, I already told you how I feel about you. Why do you keep bringing up these innuendos about Becky?"

After a few moments of silence, Anne Marie answers, "Because she has a bit of crush on you and I have a bit of a crush on her."

"Oh," was all I could muster.

I knew Anne Marie has had encounters with women before. She told me and we discussed them. She knows she is mostly heterosexual, but at times certain women attract her. Since we have been together, she has admitted one short relationship with a woman she met at a conference in Kansas City and a couple casual flings.

"So, what do you think," she asks.

"About what?"

"About what I just said, dorkhead."

"I don't know. Are you telling me this because you want to have a relationship with Becky, or because you want me to have a relationship with her, or you want to please Becky by letting her have a relationship with me, or you want to have a relationship with the two of us?"

Anne Marie smiled and said, "Yep, I think that sums it up nicely."

After that, Anne Marie started to foster more of an exclusive friendship with Becky. Although Bridget was often included in movie nights out or dinner in the North End, Anne Marie more frequently had Becky over for dinner without Bridget and started offering her the guest room after too much red wine was consumed.

Our apartment was the third floor of a triple-decker in Brighton. It stood at the top of a hill and overlooked all the other houses on the block. One cold, snowy Boston Saturday Becky was over for dinner, and we all agreed she should stay since the combination of wine and bad roads could mean disaster trying to go home. Becky kept an emergency kit with toothbrush and other essentials in the guest room. Anne Marie would usually provide her with some clothes to sleep in or hang around in the apartment. Since Becky was tall, she often borrowed a t-shirt from me.

Before going to bed, I tell them I am going to paint the dining room in the morning, but they are free to sleep in or hang out in the kitchen or in front of the fireplace.

I always sleep nude and on weekends, usually just pull on sweats. For painting, I used my "work" sweat pants that were really "distressed". They had both knees blown out and a bunch of holes, including a big one in the seat. I also wore a cut-off tee shirt.

I was up and painting by 8:30. The girls awoke around 10 and laugh at my outfit and make comments about half my butt peaking out the back. They park in front of the TV. I have a fire going so it's cozy in the living room.

They keep making snide remarks about my ass showing. Passing through the dinning room on the way to the kitchen, Anne Marie grabs my cheek and tells Becky to check out the other one. She said she loves how tight my buns are. Becky gives a good squeeze and agrees. In the past, Becky and I have played a little grab ass, but this is the first time I feel her touch on my nearly naked backside and with my girlfriend watching.

As they are coming back from the kitchen with mimosas, they both are giggling and nudging each other. They stop, one on either side of me. Anne Marie says Becky finds it very distracting seeing half my ass hanging out and that something must be done to correct it. I figure Anne Marie will tell me to put something else on and so I say sure. They giggle again, put their glasses on the dining room table and drop to their knees. Together they yank down my sweats.

So there I stand, a paint roller in one hand and my dick swinging in the breeze. The girls howl and Becky said, "It's still looking so cute."

I enjoy the attention, but don't know where to go with the situation, so I say "OK, now pull them back up and I'll finish painting. Then, I can make you guys lunch."

Anne Marie shakes her head and says "Lunch, yes. Pants, no. As a matter of fact take off that stupid tee shirt."

I am a bit unsure, but I am game to find out. Anne Marie is clearly in charge.

I kick off my flip-flops and lift a leg at a time and the girls pull the sweats off. I then put down the roller and strip off my shirt.

"Happy?" I ask. "Oh, yes!" said Anne Marie. She gives me a sharp slap on my naked ass and then Becky does the same. This is the first time she has touched me while I am naked. I feel the blood rush to my member, but resist getting hard.

I finish painting in about a half hour and tell them I'm going to heat up some home-made soup for lunch, but I don't have any rolls to go with it. Anne Marie said she will walk down to the corner market and get them. Becky joins me in the kitchen as I put the soup on to heat and begin making a salad.

She is now having a glass of wine and feeling the effects of the mimosas plus the wine. She says it's kind of weird watching me cook while naked, but she isn't complaining. She then says she rarely saw an uncut cock before the time I modeled for them. I turn and face her. "Hey, a dick's a dick."

She comes over and sits in a chair next to me for a closer view.

She asks if it always looks like that. She is used to seeing the little mushroom cap.

I then hear a voice behind me say, "Well, it's quite different when it's up and ready for action."

Anne Marie has returned. "But, I think that it sometimes needs a little encouragement."

She comes over and takes my dick in her hands. They are still cold and I jump. With Becky watching, Anne Marie moves her hand up and down my shaft. In spite of the initial shock of her frigid fingers, I begin to warm to her actions. Despite my misgivings, I am becoming erect.

Anne Marie keeps stroking, "Ah, yes, now we see cause and effect." I am fully erect standing in front of Anne Marie and Becky.

"See how it curves back toward his stomach?" Anne Marie says. "I think that is so cute. And now the foreskin is back and it looks like an uncut one." She gives it a couple strokes and then takes Becky by the hand to lead her into the living room. She directs me to bring in lunch when it's ready.

I finish preparing lunch and understand know that Anne Marie wants me to play the naked waiter. I maintain my hard-on and serve them lunch, refilling their wine glasses several times. Becky is brave enough to rub my ass, but doesn't touch my erection. Anne Marie teases me with a few finger flicks on the tip of my penis.

They finish lunch and a bottle of wine and soon I am covering them up with a blanket as they doze off on the couch in front of the fire. I take a shower and tend to my unfinished business in the process.

Drying off I wonder to myself where this adventure is going, but I am excited and curious. I dress in jeans, no underwear, a long sleeve t-shirt and an old sweatshirt. I pull on thick wool socks and am putting away the last of my painting equipment, when I hear Anne Marie's voice behind me. Anne Marie says Becky is still dozing on the couch.

She then says "Too bad."

I turn and open my arms to welcome her. She snuggles in and I ask, "Too bad what?"

"Too bad you put clothes on. We were enjoying having a naked man around the house. And, by the looks of it, so were you."

I say that was her fault, but admit it was erotic. I say I liked it when they each helped to strip me. I also say although I had posed nude for Becky and she still had all the pictures from that session, that this is the first time she saw me with an erection.

"And that excites you more?" asks Anne Marie with her face pressed into my chest.

"Yes, it does."

"Well, it excited Becky, too," purrs Anne Marie.

"She told you that?"

"Yes. She also said she was beyond horny since she hadn't had a date—translation fuck—in six months. She confessed that the vision of you with a hard-on pouring her a glass of wine was going to be fertile masturbatory fodder for a long time."

"Hmm," is all I can muster for a response.

Anne Marie slips her hand on my crotch and feels the semi-erect member.

"Still imagining what she looks like naked?"

"No," I answer too quickly. "And, I never admitted that I did imagine her that way."

"It's Ok, I'd like to see what she looks like, too."

"You've never seen her nude?"

"Nope. Never went to the gym together or had any occasion. The one time we went clothes shopping, she wore bra and panties. She has a nice figure. Long legs, small butt and breasts that sit high on her chest, but don't look big."

Anne Marie's hand traces the now fully erect anatomy behind the soft jeans. "Well, let's make that a project. All it will take is time."

She kisses me with lips and tongue, then slides away to take her shower. I carry the paint can and ladder down to the basement.

I wonder how this will develop.

After the naked painting incident, we become much more relaxed about me going around nude with Becky there. I like being nude and I have an exhibition side so it is also fun being naked with other women there.

Whenever Becky stays over, the routine is for her to come into our bed in the morning for a little group snuggle. Anne Marie and I are nude, but Becky keeps on her t-shirt and panties. We sleep a little longer with me in the middle.

One morning I am spooning Anne Marie and Becky slips in behind me. I can feel her nipples through her shirt press into my back and I become aroused. At first, I cling to Anne Marie, not wanting to embarrass myself by having my erection so obvious to Becky. After a few minutes, however, we relax and Anne Marie knows it is a normal reaction to become aroused. We shift. I spoon Becky and Anne Marie cuddles behind me. My erection pushes against the compact buns of Becky and she wiggles to let it find a home pressed between her cheeks.

Anne Marie reaches around and feels my erection. I am afraid she will be upset with it pushed so tight into her girlfriend's behind. Instead, she rubs me up and down and then rubs Becky's cheeks, slipping her hand underneath the band of Becky's panties and caressing the soft skin of her butt. Becky pushes harder back into me. I slip my hand around and rest it on her bare skin at her navel. I slowly slide it upunderneath her shirt until I feel the bottom of her breast. She places her hand on mine and guides it back down to her naval.

After a long snuggle I got up to make breakfast—in the nude.

The girls love this routine and we continue it every time Becky comes over.

One night we all get high and that changes everything. We do two joints and drink a lot of red wine and are well beyond mellow.

Becky had already decided to stay over. Usually Becky sleeps in the guest room, but since we were crashing on our bed listening to music, Anne Marie says we should just sleep in our bed. Becky says she has to pee and heads for the bathroom.

She comes back wearing one of my tee shirts, and, I suppose, her panties. She starts to pull the covers down when Anne Marie says "No way!"

Becky stops and begins to apologize. She says she thought Anne Marie wants all of us to sleep in the bed.

Anne Marie laughs and says, "I do, but you are way overdressed. Owen and I are naked, so you have to be, too." With that Anne Marie flips the covers back to expose our naked bodies. Her hand is stroking my very erect penis.

Becky hesitates. "Please, Becky," I reassure her. "I really want you to join us and keep our mellow mood going. And, I really, really want to see you naked."

Becky pauses. She looks at the two of us. She spends a long time gazing at the beautiful, full-bodied Anne Marie, who has her legs slightly parted exposing her sex through the neatly trimmed patch of dark pubic hair.

Becky sighs then reaches down for the hem of the long tee shirt. In one motion she lifts it over her head and lets it fall to the floor.

She has round breasts with very dark areolas and pointed nipples. Her breasts, though not large, are soft mounds on her chest and bounce with the effort of removing her shirt and my dick twitches in Anne Marie's hand.

Becky is wearing light pink bikini bottoms, which she quickly drops. Her bush is deep red, matching the magnificent tangle of red curls on her head, and is shaped into a rectangular landing strip. Her lips are clearly visible through her the tiny silky curls and I can see the prominent hood of her clit.

She starts to get in bed when Anne Marie asks her to stop. Becky looks puzzled. Anne Marie says she is beautiful and wants to enjoy the sight of her. She asks to turn and show us her backside.

Slowly, Becky twirls. She has boy-buns, sort of flat and tight with a slight dimple in each cheek. She turns back to face us, and we both smile and thank her.

She slides in and we pull up the covers. I put an arm around both women and we snuggle. Anne Marie suggests one more joint and says she'll get it. Under the covers, she reaches for Becky's hand and places it on my stiff member, telling her to keep it going 'til she gets back.

Although this is the first time Becky had touched me there, she eagerly obliges.

While sharing the joint and kicking back even farther, which we do not think is possible, we start talking about sex, which seems natural since I have both girls' hands fondling my balls and softly pumping my erection. I have my arms around their necks and slip a hand on a breast of each woman.

Anne Marie's fills my hand, while Becky's fits comfortably into my palm. Both sets of nipples are hard and erect.

We are trading sexual war stories and howling at the things that have gone wrong or right in the past. At one point, Becky makes the claim that she gives the best head in the world and that she loves doing it. She then buries her head under the covers and moans, "I can't fucking believe I just said that. I am too wasted and am going to sleep."

She pulls her hand out and reaches over me to kiss Anne Marie good night. They linger with lips locked a little longer than might have been necessary for two friends just saying good night.

Then Becky kisses me and darts her tongue in and out a couple times.

She then turns her back to us and almost immediately falls asleep. I turn to put my ass against hers and spoon Anne Marie, with my dick between her ass cheeks. I really wanted to be inside her, but I sense we both know that would not be right with Becky in the bed.