Families Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You wanna see it?” he gulped.

“Uh-huh,” Lisa giggled. “Well I never seen one before.”

“I don’t know,” Chris told her.

Lisa lowered her voice and said, “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.” She quickly slapped her hand over her mouth and giggled shyly again.

Chris’s dick twitched at the thought of seeing Lisa naked, so he relented. Lisa sat in anticipation and watched intently as he slowly began to lower the sheet. Soon, the hem of the sheet was just barely concealing the tip of his cock, which was slick and leaking clear fluid. Lisa held her breath as he inched the sheet down, until his cock and balls were completely exposed to her.

Lisa gasped. “It’s big,” she breathed. She leaned forward a bit to scrutinize and inspect the piece of throbbing, leaking, man-meat before her. She set about thoroughly examining every inch of his swollen cock. It was like she was trying to memorize each contour of it. After a few minutes inspection, Lisa abruptly sat straight up. Chris thought she was just going to leave, but she softly smiled at him instead before lowering her hands to the bottom of her teddy and quickly pulled it over her head and off. Then, as if afraid of losing her courage, she just as quickly slipped off her panties and sat back down beside him. Lisa smiled weakly at first, but her grin seemed to widen when she saw his cock respond to her nakedness by twitching again.

Lisa’s hidden charms were spectacular. Her breasts were round and firm, with small erect nipples sitting proudly on their peaks, and Chris quickly noticed her crotch area was completely hairless and smooth. She sat cross-legged at first, but gradually spread her legs a bit to afford him a peek. They stayed like that, just staring at each other silently, for around five minutes, when Lisa picked up her things and quickly scampered out of the room. Seeing his lovely Lisa naked was the most erotic experience in his life, and Chris enjoyed a very powerful orgasm shortly after she left. Their little game of show and tell left him shaking with excitement. Chris wondered what effect it had on her.

He didn’t have to wait long to find out. When Lisa came to his room the following night, she wasted little time. After closing the bedroom door behind her, she was naked by the time she sat down on his bed. Chris immediately pulled back the sheets for her, exposing his erect cock to her gaze. It twitched for her and leaked a little fluid. They barely spoke as they just sat there admiring each other.

Lisa caught Chris by surprise when, out of the clear blue, she asked, “Are you going to masturbate when I leave?” He really didn’t know what to say. He fumbled through his mind for the words. “Come on, don’t look so embarrassed,” she said. “It’s not like everyone doesn’t do it.”

Even with her reassuring words, all Chris could manage to say was, “I usually do.”

Lisa bit her lower lip, the way she does when she’s trying to make a difficult decision, before asking him, “Can I watch you do it?”

“What?” he nearly choked.

“I want to watch you masturbate. If you’re going to do it anyway, I want to see what a penis looks like when it orgasms,” she said rather matter-of-factly. Chris continued to sit there slack-jawed, not believing what he was hearing. “If you let me, you can watch me do it too,” she finally spoke.

As if in a daze, his hand crept downwards and wrapped itself around the base of his throbbing organ. When he began to move his hand up and down his shaft, Lisa repositioned herself to get a better look. Even as nervous as he was, Chris knew this wasn’t going to last long, and after only a couple of minutes he felt his orgasm building. Lisa looked on intently, somehow seeming to sense his pending release. Shaking all over, Chris groaned loudly and the eruption took place. He tried to aim his spurting cock so it would unload on his own stomach and chest, but in all the excitement and the intensity of his orgasm, he ended up shaking all over uncontrollably. The hand wrapped around his cock was included in this violent reaction, which subsequently led to the thick jets of his cum flying every which way. When his cock stopped spurting it’s liquid froth, Chris was mortified at what he saw. Two thick streams of cum had landed on Lisa; one on her leg from knee to hip and the other on her forearm. Chris thought he was going to die right there.

“Oh shit, Lisa, I’m sorry,” he gushed. “I guess I got a little carried away.”

Instead of bolting from the room or freaking out in anger, Lisa just smiled and said, “It’s alright. Don’t worry. I’ve never seen anything like that before. It was incredible.” Again, a wave of relief swept through Chris, and he laid back to try and recuperate. He felt movement on the bed and looked over as Lisa silently positioned herself propped up against the wall with her long legs spread. He watched in fascination as one hand began to gently massage her breasts while the other hand went between her legs and began rubbing. He looked on as Lisa pinched and pulled her erect nipples while spreading her pussy lips open with one hand, then gently rub her clit in a circular motion. He looked up at Lisa’s face and found her staring right back into his eyes as she continued to rub herself. Chris almost came again, though, when he saw Lisa reach down and begin to rub his cum up and down her leg, then wipe her wet forearm across her nipples. But when she put her fingers to her lips and licked them clean of his juice, he did lose it again. Chris’s cock exploded again, sending thick ropes of cum into the air and landing on his chest. Just then he heard Lisa gasp and saw her body go stiff. She had one hand buried in her crotch and she was squeezing her legs together tightly around it. With her other hand, she was pinching an erect nipple while her mouth opened in a silent scream. Then she let out a long moan as her hips rose off the bed, before settling down again and going limp on the bed. He could hear her panting, trying to catch her breath, then saying she better go and scurrying from the room. Chris couldn’t resist the urge to reach over and feel the sheets where she had been sitting. They were damp. He rolled over and put his nose right where her lovely ass had previously rested and jerked off to his third orgasm of the night with Lisa’s scent filling his nostrils.

For the first time in almost two weeks, Lisa didn’t come to his room the following night. Chris’s heart sank. He thought that was the end of things, that maybe Lisa’s curiosity had been satisfied, and that was enough for her. So he was a little surprised when she came to his room the night after.

Lisa slipped into his room around twelve-thirty that night. She silently closed the door behind her and immediately removed her clothing.

“Can I slip under the covers with you?” she asked. “It’s cold in here tonight.” Without waiting for an answer, she pulled the coves back and gently nudged him over before sliding into the bed next to him. “I want to touch it,” Lisa suddenly said.

“What?” he asked her.

“I said I want to touch it, if it’s alright with you. I want to see what it feels like,” Lisa said. “Can I touch it?”

They were lying on their sides facing each other. Chris’s cock was sticking straight out and pointing directly at her. He could feel her hand under the covers creeping over in his direction, then an electric jolt ran through his entire body as Lisa’s fingertips grazed the head of his cock. They were looking into each other’s eyes as Lisa gently rubbed her palm over his shaft. Chris rolled back a bit in order to raise his cock off the bed, giving Lisa the opportunity to circle it with her hand.

“It’s so big and hard, smooth yet bumpy, and so warm,” she marveled. She now had her hand wrapped around his cock and was gently squeezing it. “It was amazing the other night, the way you made it squirt like that,” she whispered in Chris’s ear. “Can I try and make it squirt?” The feeling of Lisa’s soft hand on his cock had Chris too far gone to care about much of anything right then. He answered her question simply by rolling on to his back and pushing the covers down.

Lisa slid over next to him until she was pressed against his arm, and slowly started to stroke his cock. She took her cue from watching the way he handled himself in front of her two nights before. She started out slow, then gradually began to increase in speed. The feeling of her soft hand on him was too much for Chris to bear, and he soon felt the all too familiar beginnings of an explosion.

“You’re gonna make me cum,” he managed to moan just seconds before he erupted. To his amazement, Lisa aimed his exploding cock towards herself. Chris was cumming like never before, and his thick semen was landing all over Lisa from chest to belly.

“Oh!” Lisa moaned as his hot spunk landed all over her. With her free hand, she again began to rub it all over herself. She spread his cum all over her tits and belly. She still hadn’t let go of his cock, as the last of Chris’s seed drizzled out on to her hand. She then moved up very close to him and whispered in his ear, “Do you want to touch me, Chris?” He looked over and smiled at her. Rolling over on his side to face her, he let his hand rub her soft, flat belly for a minute before nervously traveling upward. When he stopped just below her breast, Lisa reassured him. “Go ahead, it’s alright.” So Chris reached up and cupped her firm breast in his hand and gently squeezed. “Mmm, that feels nice,” Lisa moaned. He played with her breasts for a few minutes before sliding his hand back down across her belly to her crotch. Chris could feel Lisa spreading her legs for him, as this time he was bolder and slid his hand right between her legs without hesitation. Her outer lips were swollen and she was very wet there. He roughly rubbed his fingers over her slit a few times before he felt Lisa’s hand on his own. She guided his own hand with hers, showing him what to do and what she liked. She guided his fingers to her hole and showed him where that little nub was that made her gasp each time he touched it, and how she liked it rubbed. After a few minutes, he was flying solo and soon had a finger wriggling deep inside her while rubbing her clit with his thumb. Lisa was moaning and gasping, then he felt her body go stiff as she clamped her thighs around his hand. She arched her back high into the air and held her breath. Holding that position for a few seconds, she finally collapsed back on the bed and let out her breath in an audible “whoosh”.

“Oh, Chris, that felt so good,” Lisa panted as she grasp his wrist above his hand that was still buried between her legs. Without warning, Lisa rolled over and kissed him deep while his finger continued to wiggle inside her. Her tongue was in his mouth now, wrestling with his own, sending unexpected shock waves of pleasure through his body. Then just as suddenly as she had started, Lisa broke the kiss and pulled his hand away from her body. She smiled, got up from the bed, gathered her bedclothes and disappeared out of the room, leaving him lying there licking his finger when she was gone.

Lisa didn’t visit Chris the next night and it was a fitful night for him. He tossed and turned all night long, not able to fall asleep soundly, even after masturbating. The following day was Saturday, however, and he was awakened to movement on his bed. When Chris opened his eyes, Lisa was on all fours straddling him.

“Wake up, lazy bones,” she said as she smiled looking down at him.

“Lisa, what are you doing here?” he asked in a panicked voice as he came fully into consciousness. “What if Mom or Dad…”

“Relax,” she said and kissed him quickly on the lips to stifle the rest of his sentence. “They’re gone and won’t be back until tonight sometime. They went to visit Bill and Mary.” Uncle Bill was his mother’s brother, and he and Aunt Mary lived about three hours away.

Chris smiled back at her and stretched. “Cool,” he said.

“So come on and get up, I’m bored,” Lisa said as she poked his chest.

Chris groaned. “I’m still tired. I didn’t sleep very well last night,” he told her.

”Aw, poor baby,” Lisa said and kissed him quickly again. “Well, if you’re sleeping in, I’m joining you.” With that, Lisa got up and stripped while Chris pulled the covers back and slid over on the bed. Without hesitation, Lisa climbed in beside him. She lazily threw her leg over him and laid her head on his chest. Lisa giggled, and when Chris asked her what was funny, she just slid downward a couple inches, causing his rock hard cock to press against her firm ass, and said “You’re always so hard.” Even in this situation, Chris fell back to sleep almost immediately.

When he awoke two hours later, Chris found himself on his side facing Lisa’s back. His right arm was lying across her and his hand rested gently on her right breast. His cock however, in its perpetual state of hardness, was sandwiched between Lisa’s thighs and Chris could feel her sweet ass pressing against his lower belly. Lisa appeared to be asleep and Chris could not get control of his urges. Barely even moving at first, he began to gently slide his stiff cock back and forth between her thighs. He had worked up a fairly good rhythm when he felt Lisa’s hand on his, urging him to squeeze her breast and nipple. As he did, Lisa scooted down an inch or two and arched her back. Chris could now feel his cock sliding between Lisa’s wet outer lips, and she was arching her back to try and get her clit against his thrusting cock. He increased the pace of his thrusting and Lisa began to moan.

“Oh Chris, this feels so good! Yes, oh yes! Oh, don’t stop! I’m almost there!”

“I can’t hold back, Lisa!” he moaned back. “I’m gonna do it!”

With that, a torrent of thick, hot cum exploded from his cock. Lisa reached down and was catching as much as she could in her small hand. When his cock quit spurting and just dribbled the last of his load on her thigh, Lisa took the handful of cum and began rubbing it on her tits, her chest, even her neck, as she pushed down hard against his still twitching cock and ground herself back and forth against it. A few seconds later, her body went stiff and she let out a series of small cries (“Oh, oh, oh”) before moaning one long “Ohhhhhhh”. Her body began to shake, her hand that had caught his cum went to her mouth and she immediately sucked her fingers and licked her palm. Chris felt his cock becoming covered in a fresh wetness as Lisa held it prisoner with her thighs. After almost thirty seconds, her body began to relax. Lisa smiled and turned her head back to him. They kissed long and hard, and when they broke, Lisa smiled.

“That was really great,” she said.

“Lisa, what are we doing?” Chris asked.

She put a finger over his lips. “Shh, we’re just playing, that’s all.”

He smiled at her. “No offense, but I need a shower.”

“Yeah, so do I,” Lisa smiled back. “Care to share?”

They got up and went to the bathroom to shower together. They washed each other’s bodies, sensually feeling every curve and texture of the other’s skin. Chris soaped Lisa’s crotch, and her response was an increase in her breathing and a little gasp or moan here and there. She stopped him before too long, and took the soap from him. She lathered her hands up really good and started stroking Chris’s dick. Needless to say, he was hard in seconds. Lisa giggled and gave him a playful slap.

“Down, boy, right now I’m hungry.” His cock twitched at her words. She saw it happen and she corrected herself. “Not ‘that’ kind of hungry, you perv,” she said. Chris could feel himself blushing. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you? If I put your cock in my mouth.” The grin and the hopeful look on his face gave him away (duh). Lisa bit her lower lip and thought for a moment. Her smile told him her answer.

She knelt down on her knees in front of him and reached out with one hand, grabbing his swollen cock around the base. She seemed to study it for a few seconds, then leaned forward a bit and planted a quick kiss on the head. Chris jumped back at this and Lisa giggled again. He stepped back up, and this time she planted a longer, softer kiss on his cockhead. He let out a long breath. Chris then watched as Lisa parted her lips just slightly, stick out her tongue just a bit, and licked the underside of the head. A chill went up his spine and he momentarily went weak in the knees. Seeing his reaction, she opened her mouth a little more, stuck her tongue out a little farther, and licked slowly the entire length of his twitching cock. His whole body shuddered and Lisa smiled. Chris moaned loudly when she began running her pink tongue over the mushroom shaped knob, and he thought he would lose it when Lisa finally opened her mouth wide and tried to swallow him whole. She managed to get about half of his cock in her mouth when she gagged and pulled back. She giggled again, then lowered her lips back to his cock. Chris’s cock was throbbing in her small hand, and it was leaking a generous amount of pre-cum. Lisa saw this and stuck her tongue out. Using just the tip of her tongue, she began to play with the clear fluid oozing from the tiny hole at the tip of his manhood. Strings of his fluid connected her lower lip to his cock when Lisa pulled back. She looked up at him and smiled before once again attacking his pole. She gagged again and pulled back, but she was determined to get it right. She bobbed her head on his rod four or five quick times then slowly began to insert him into her throat. Repeating this action over and over again several more times, each time with varying degrees of success, Lisa eventually managed to take him completely down her throat. When she did, she held him there a few seconds and Chris thought he was going to cum right there. But she pulled back and began vigorously bobbing her head back and forth on him. He felt his balls tighten and knew he would cum soon and wanted to alert Lisa to that fact.

“Ah, shit, Lisa! I’m gonna cum! Oh, god, you’re making me cum!” he moaned out loud.

Chris thought Lisa was trying to pull him out of her mouth and aim him somewhere else, but she was a little too late. His first stream of thick cum shot directly in her mouth. Lisa was a bit surprised by that and she just froze. Chris’s cock, however, kept spurting. The next two jets landed on Lisa’s gorgeous face. From having jerked him off before, Lisa started jacking his cock in her hand. The next two jets hit her in the forehead and cheek, and Lisa just threw her head back and screamed “Yes! Yes! Cum on my face!” Finally the last powerful jet hit her right on the lips. His cock was still oozing cream, so Lisa leaned forward and took him back in her mouth. Chris literally had to sit down, as his knees would no longer hold him, when Lisa began sucking the last of his cum from his dripping cock.

“Holy shit!” Chris managed to get out. He was panting like he had just run a marathon and his heart was beating in his chest like a bass drum. He looked over at Lisa and she was still kneeling there, licking her fingers with cum dripping off her beautiful face and landing on her firm tits. (Over time, Lisa developed into the best cocksucker Chris ever had. Her blow jobs were wet and nasty, and she loved to have him cum in her mouth and all over her gorgeous face.)

Not bothering to wash off, Lisa stood up and moved to the corner of the shower stall. She leaned against the wall and put one foot up on the faucet handle. Chris took this as his cue and crawled over in front of her. He raised up on his knees and grabbed her hips. He gently began kissing all around, gradually zeroing in on his target. Lisa’s breath was becoming ragged as he stuck out his tongue and licked the entire length of her slit. She let out a long moan and wiggled her hips, encouraging him to continue. Again, he licked the length of her slit and again, Lisa moaned. Then he moved his hands and used his fingers to pull apart her puffy folds. Her pussy was leaking liquids and Chris quickly moved to lap them up. She tasted a combination of sweet and tangy. He was licking all around her, but when he touched one spot in particular, Lisa’s body jerked and she moaned loudly. He kept going back to that little nub and each time he licked, Lisa would react. Chris explored every millimeter of her nether regions with his tongue, even inserting it as far as he could inside her. Lisa could barely remain standing when Chris took her clit between his lips and ran his tongue back and forth across it. When he slid two fingers inside her, that was it. She began screaming and shaking all over, and Chris had to literally hold her up. She had both hands on the back of his head, trying to force his face into her crotch while she ground her pussy against him. He helped her put her foot back down on the tile floor and Lisa just slid down the wall to a sitting position on the floor.