Family Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taboofan1
taboofan1
15 Followers

"Oooohh, I know boss. I know." Responds Lisa as she reaches down to carress Natalie's hair. "I know."

Lisa's boss finally leaves and Lisa looks down at Natalie and comforts her, "don't you worry baby step-sister, she's not gonna fire you."

"I hope not," says Natalie taking a break from eating pussy, but still has her fingers in. "I just love eating your pussy while getting payed for it!"

"Doesn't that make two of us! Ha ha!"

Natalie dives back in and we focus on Natalie eating Lisa's pussy for the next couple minutes when out of nowhere Lisa's step-mother who is Natalie's mother walks in.

"Hi Mommy! What's up?"

"Have You seen my daughter Lisa, I need to talk to her."

"Well she's a little busy right now. Is there anything I can do for you?" "No I need her for this."

"I bet you do."

"What's that's supposed to mean?" Asks Step-Mother.

"Oh nothing, all I know is she's helping me right now if you know what I mean, hmmmmmmm.......oooohhh."

Putting two and two together Lisa's step-mother goes to storm out of the door and turns around quickly and says, "I can't believe you!"

"Why?" Asks Lisa, "because I got to her first today before you could? God does she know how to eat a pussy!"

"Ya whatever, I hope you girls get caught and get fired. You better hope nobody,"

"Ooh!" Lisa interrupts her step-mother looking down at Natalie, "don't bite too hard baby, just nibble okay?"

"Okay." Agrees Natalie.

"Hey, your Mom is here Natalie. You wanna say hi?"

"Hi Mommy! Hey Mom will you stop at Big-Mart on your way home and mffghmmf."

"Sorry Step-Mommy, she's busy right now." Says Lisa as she shoves Natalie's face back into her pussy and shoots Step-Mom a dirty look.

"I fucking hate you," says Step-Mom as she walks out.

"Hmm, well that's too bad because your daughter loves me......and my pussy, ooohh."

The end.

taboofan1
taboofan1
15 Followers
12