Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonAbdul
DonAbdul
46 Followers

"Oh my Goooooooooooood!!!" she moaned out loud as she arched her back. Her head was tossed far back and when he nibbled on her nipple one more time, it tipped her scale finally, pushing her over the edge of her orgasmic cliff.

"Oh fuck yeahhh daddy . . . ohhhh shitt . . . I'm cummmmmmmming!!!!!!!" she screamed, as her body shuddered hard. Her pussy spasmed, and clenched, gripping his shaft so tightly the extra friction drove him completely nuts. That same moment, his dam broke and his hips thrust faster and uncontrollably.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhh!!!" he groaned, as he shot salvo after salvo of his hot creamy cum deep in her cunt. He kept thrusting involuntarily; as her tight pussy milked his cock of the last drop of cum it could give. They collapsed into each others arms, trying to catch their breath, and then they heard Phoebe cruising home too.

"Mghmmm!!" she moaned and groaned as her orgasm struck. They turned their heads lazily to see her, one hand still pressed to her cunt, the other pinching her nipple, with a dreamy far away look in her half-opened eyes. Phoebe had enjoyed watching them fuck, she had gotten off on it too.

After the after shocks had settled, they all retired to Phoebe's bedroom, where they made love again twice before daybreak.

As Shelly was leaving the next morning, she looked into Damian's eyes, and said, "Good luck with college Damian, and just in case you're wondering; the answer is no. We won't be doing this anymore."

Damian, his face wearing a desperate look of disappointment and shock looked over to Phoebe.

"But..." he started to say;

Phoebe lifted a finger to her lips, "Shhhh! Let her finish darling."

He turned back to Shelly, his confusion now total.

"Well, actually we might do it again, but on one condition. First, you have to graduate college. Then if you still want to, good and fine, but not anytime before then, ok?" Shelly said.

Damian was completely lost for words. He just nodded nervously.

The end.

DonAbdul
DonAbdul
46 Followers