Family Affair

Story Info
She introduces him to her family.
8.6k words
4.55
480k
179
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James had been dating Lilly for almost two years now. In that time he had only introduced her to his family once, and that had been by accident. Lilly had stopped by unannounced one day while his mother, father and sister had been visiting.

It wasn't because he didn't want to have her get to know them better. Nor was it because he didn't love her, because he did. Lilly had asked him many times why they never went to visit his family. He had always told her it was because his family traveled so much and were hardly ever at home. That was a lie, and only the second lie he had ever told Lilly. The other lie was where he spent every other weekend. He had told Lilly that he was doing charity work for the company he worked for, his father's company.

He had a throbbing headache, he was in such a dilemma he just didn't know which way to turn. Lilly had been hinting around about them getting married and so far he had managed to skirt the issue telling her he didn't think he was ready yet. He had been married when he was eighteen and divorced by age twenty six. When Lilly had asked him why his marriage failed he told her it was because they just didn't get along, that she had never gotten along with his family and that had been cause for many arguments between them.

James was very close to his family and told Lilly that May had never liked the fact that they spent so much time together. She had wanted James all to herself and resented the fact that he had to spend so much time at home.

He was a program writer for many of the software programs his father designed. They were big in the gaming industry, both for gambling machines and for home gamers of all of the big three home video game systems. James worked hard designing new games and circuit boards for slot machines.

He stopped the car at a small gas station to get some aspirin, he didn't want to arrive home with a headache. He had been looking forward to this trip home, it had been three weeks since he had seen his family. They had been out of state attending a good friend of his fathers retirement party.

It was a three hour drive to his family home so James had plenty of time to think about the choices he had to make. No matter what ideas he could come up with it always went back to the fact that he had no choice but to break up with Lilly. That thought was what had given him his headache. He loved her and didn't want to lose her but it was the only choice he had. He couldn't wait to talk to his family about it before making his final decision.

His family lived in a huge ten bedroom home. When he and his sister were small their family entertained a lot and always had weekend guests. Their parents had designed the house so that the kids could have almost a whole wing of the house to themselves where the guests wouldn't bother them. There was only two years difference in their ages with James being the oldest.

Clara and Paul had adopted James and Lana when they were three and five years old. Their real parents had worked for Paul and had died in a plane crash on a business trip. They had no other relatives, Clara and Paul had never been able to have children so they took them into their home and gave them as much love and care as their real parents would have had they lived. James and Lana loved them with all their heart and soul.

As he drove up the long tree lined drive he felt a quiet peace come over him. He was home, the one place he was the happiest. He parked in the garage and let himself into the house. His mother and sister were in the kitchen finishing up plating the food for their dinner that evening.

"About time you got here James, mom thought she was going to have to put all this on the warmer waiting for you to get your late ass here," his sister said coming forward to kiss him hello.

"We're so glad you could make it this weekend, go get your father and tell him dinner is ready please," his mother requested kissing him hello as well.

"Hey dad, mom said to tell you dinner is ready."

"So you made it, the girls were beginning to wonder, what took you so long?"

His father followed him into the dinning room where the women were waiting for them. James sat his mother at the table then held the chair next to him out for his sister.

"I had to stop and get some aspirin for a headache and sat in the parking lot for about 20 minutes until it went away," he explained.

"Are you ill dear, do you think your coming down with something," his mother asked, worry written all over her face?

"No mom, I was just thinking about Lilly and what I was going to do about us," he told his family.

"But James I know you love her, are you thinking of breaking up with her," his sister asked?

"Yes. I don't see any other way for it I'm afraid. Lilly would never understand why she wouldn't be coming with me on my trips home. She already wonders if I'm ashamed of her not bringing her with me when I come home."

"Surely there must be a way James. Maybe we can come up with something if we all put our heads to it," his father stated.

"Dad I've tried believe me and I just can't think of a way. She has every weekend off so I would never have an excuse for coming alone, she would expect to come with me if she were my wife."

"Oh honey there has to be a way, there just has to. We know how much you love her dear and it will break my heart if your unhappy and lose the love of your life because of something so small and trivial," his mother said sadly.

"Sure Mom, I can just tell her the truth. Honey you can't come with me because my father and I make love to my mother and sister on those weekends! I'm sure that would go over real well," he said with consternation.

This had been going on with the four of them since he was twenty years old. Over twenty years the four of them had been intimate as a family. His sister had been on the pill without their parents knowing since she was sixteen. She had a boyfriend at the time who kept bugging her to have sex with him. She was a smart girl and knew she didn't want to have a child if she should decided to go all the way with him.

One night when their parents were at some charity function Lana had been out on a date with her fella. James was home alone and was flipping through an adult magazine he had bought earlier that day. He was stroking himself while he was reading when he realized his sister was standing in his doorway watching him. He jerked his blanket over him as quickly as he could.

"How the hell long have you been standing there," he yelled at her?

"Long enough brother to see you have a hard on," she said walking into his room and standing beside his bed.

"How come your home so early? I thought you had a date?"

"I did, but I came home early. I decided that I didn't want to have sex with him."

"You were thinking of having sex at your age! Well at least you smartened up before you made a mistake."

"Yes I did. I decided if anyone was going to be my first it was going to be my brother who popped my cherry," she told him pulling her blouse over her head then sitting down beside him on the bed.

"Are you crazy Lana! My god we're brother and sister where is your common sense girl! Christ Lana that would be incest!"

"James I don't care, I don't want anybody to have my cherry except my brother. I've always fantasized about you James, especially when I have watched you secretly when you're masturbating," she said reaching behind her and undoing her bra, then tossed it on the floor beside his bed.

He had been in shock, his sister telling him she wanted him to be the first man to take away her virginity. Lana had always been chubby, but James had still found his sister to be attractive. She wore her brown hair short in a bob cut that suited her. She had the longest eyelashes he had ever seen on any girl and her green eyes sparkled all the time making her look sexy.

He jumped when his sister jerked the blanket back and reached for his hard cock. He tried to push her hand away but she had managed to get her hand inside his boxers and had gotten a good grip on his cock.

"Please James, make love to me. I know you want to, I can see it in your eyes."

James had fought the feelings he was having but his eager sister was to hard to deny. He had grabbed her kissing her forcefully shoving his tongue deep in her mouth. He was pleased when she kissed him back, her tongue matching his in it's exploration.


He remembered so clearly the first time he had sucked one of her nipples in his mouth. Lana moaned, pulling his face deeper into her breast. She had huge breasts with big nipples. He still loved sucking on those huge nipples of hers as did their father. His mother had big tits as well, although her nipples weren't as large as Lana's he still loved sucking them just as much.

James had stuck his finger inside of her giving her the first taste of something being inside of her, giving her pleasure, making her squirm in delight. He was rock hard thinking of how it would feel to be inside his sisters juicy pussy, her virgin pussy.

"Lana when I get inside you it's going to hurt, but the pain will go away I swear. I'll go slowly and try not to hurt you to much."

Lana didn't want to wait any longer, she had dreamed of this for a very long time and she wasn't about to take the chance that her brother might change his mind at the last moment. She sat up quickly pushing James down onto his back. Before James knew what she was going to do she impaled herself upon his hard cock.

She cried out from the pain of her hymen tearing apart to make room for his hard cock. She sat still, not moving until the pain subsided then she moved slowly. She was enjoying the feel of his cock inside her and moved even more up and down on it. The more she moved the more pleasure she felt.

James let his sister ride his cock, her tight pussy felt good wrapped around his hard cock.

"James teach me what to do. Dam brother, this feels so good, how come we waited so long to do this?"

"Lana get off and lay down on your back, I want you to take you over the edge. Your going to feel like your falling off a mountain top and slowly falling to the ground."

James shoved his cock in hard, pushing her knees back into her chest as he pounded her pussy. Lana came long before he did, but he continued to ride her, bringing her to another orgasm.

After that first time, they made love every free moment they had.

They would take long walks into the woods surrounding their home and make love under their favorite oak tree down by the little pond at the back of their property. When their parents were gone to some function or another they would jump into bed before the car was even out of the driveway.

That's how their mother had found out about them being intimate. They had left to go out to dinner with some friends one night but had turned around when their father decided it was just snowing to hard to make the forty minute drive into town.

James was giving his sister a good eating out when their mother had spied them from the open doorway. She had watched them for a long time, her own juices starting to flow with desire. James had his face buried in his sisters pussy, she could see that his cock was rock hard when he moved to the side a bit. Her daughter was squirming and moaning while tugging at her nipples.

Clara could hardly contain herself as she watched them having sex. She walked slowly into the room, wanting so much to be a part of the intimacy they were sharing. It was Lana who saw her when she opened her eyes.

"Oh my god mom!"

Lana dam near broke James neck when she tried to jerk her legs over his head grabbing at the blankets trying to cover them.

"Mom, we can explain," James was stuttering.

"Explain what my darlings? That you're enjoying making each other feel good. I'm not upset, just jealous that I'm not enjoying it with you both. It's been a lot of years since I've tasted another woman's pussy and watching you eat Lana made me hungry for that experience again."

Lana and James could only stare at their mother in disbelief.

"My god mom what are you saying," James stuttered?

"I'm saying that I would like to join you both. Does he eat your pussy good Lana," she asked coming to stand beside the bed?

"Mom are you serious?"

"Well kids does the idea of your mother joining you sicken you both? I would love to eat your pussy Lana while James fucked me. James does the idea of sticking that nice hard cock of yours into your mothers pussy turn you off?"

James looked at his sister, he could see that Lana wasn't turned off by the whole idea and he admitted that neither was he.

"I can teach you how to eat pussy Lana, from a woman's point."

Clara reached under the blankets and got her hand on her sons cock, he was rock hard and thick. She couldn't wait to feel that stroking inside her. She pulled the covers back so she could see her hand stroking her sons cock. With her free hand she reached over to her daughters huge tits and began playing with her nipples.

"Mom what about dad," Lana asked her mother?

"Well honey when he comes up here to see what is taking me so long he will want to join in all the fun we will be having."

Both kids replied at the same time.

"Your kidding right?"

"Nope. You father and I have always had a very, shall we say healthy sex life and it involved others for many years. Do you remember the Johnson's and Mallard's? They used to come stay the weekends when you two were small. What do you think we were doing on those weekends?

Their parents were swingers and they never had a clue, James was thinking to himself.

"So how long have you two been having sex with each other?"

"Five months."

"Are you on the pill Lana?"

"Yes mom."

"Good. We wouldn't want your brother or father to knock you up now would we?"

That's how it all began between the four of them. Later when their father had come to find his wife, she had explained to him what had been going on. James remembered the big smile on his face as he removed his clothes and joined them on the bed.

His sister had never married, she said she would never be happy with anyone other then her family. She still lived at home and during the day while their father was at work she and mom would spend the day playing. At night dad would get to fuck his two favorite women and on those weekends when James was home, it would be spent with all of them being intimate almost every hour of the day and night.

He couldn't give up these precious times with his family. Twenty years of sharing the close intimacy that they shared was not something he was willing to give up, not even for Lilly.

"Paul why don't we stay at the condo in town on those weekends when James usually comes home? That way we could still spend time together and James would still be at home with Lilly at night.?

" I think that's a good idea my dear. What do you think James?"

"That would work as long as we weren't married dad, but what happens when we do get married? She will expect to get to know my family, she will start to wonder how come I spend so much time away from home on the weekends even if I do spend the nights with her. Hell, she would probably beg you not to have me work every weekend now that we were married."

"Son let's take things one step at a time. I think the condo thing will work out and we will have more time to try to come up with a solution. In the mean time I'm sure the ladies are getting antsy to play. I know I am, can't wait to watch you eating and fucking your mother, three weeks has been way to long."

They headed upstairs to their parents bedroom. The big king size bed was there waiting to welcome them with a night of pleasure. After everyone was undressed the women lay down on the bed and the men took position between their thighs. James had his face buried in his mother's pussy while his father was busy eating Lana's pussy. After a while the men traded places and brought each woman to climax again.

Clara got down on her hands and knees while Paul shoved a pillow under Lana's ass raising her pussy so that it was easier for her mother to be able to eat her juicy pussy. James positioned himself behind his mother and shoved his cock deep inside her, fucking her nice and slow while she ate his sisters pussy. Lana was giving their father a good blow job while he watched his son fuck his wife.

Both men had fantastic staying power. Even though they weren't blood related James gave his birth father the credit for giving him great genes. James mother came about fifteen minutes later. The men and women all exchanged places. Lana had her face buried in her mothers pussy while his father fucked Lana. His mother was sucking him off as he reached down to play with both her and Lana's tits.

Paul let out a loud grunt as he spilled his cream into his daughters waiting pussy. A couple of minutes later James was filling his mothers mouth with his creamy jizz.

The men sat back and watched as Clara got between Lana's thighs to clean up the mess her husband had left in her pussy. She loved eating the cum from her men after they came in Lana.

Paul reached over to his wife and began to finger fuck her pussy while James let Lana take him in her mouth. In just a couple of minutes she had James rock hard again.

Clara moved away from Lana's pussy so that James could fuck her. Her husband was busy shoving his fingers in her pussy making her nice and creamy again. She got up and positioned herself over Lana's mouth. Her husband moved in front of her so that she could suck his cock. James loved fucking his sister as much as he enjoyed fucking his mother.

"You ready to let me fuck that pussy son?"

James pulled out of his sister letting his father take his place. He sat down beside Lana and positioned himself so that he could wrap his mouth around one of his mothers nipples. She placed her hand on his head urging his mouth to suck harder. He suckled his mothers breast for a few minutes before turning his attention to his sisters huge nipples.

His father was still fucking her as she ate their mothers pussy. James sucked a huge nipple in deep, his tongue pressing and licking against it making Lana squirm with pleasure. He took it gently between his teeth and gave it a little tug causing Lana to squirm a little more. He played with her tits a few more minutes before pulling his mother off his sisters face. He wanted to bury his cock in that sweet pussy and fuck her like there was no tomorrow.

He rammed his cock in hard, so hard that it took his mothers breath away for a moment as he thrust harder and deeper, burying his cock all the way in her. His balls were slapping her ass as he thrust harder and harder making her clutch at his arms as he brought her to orgasm.

"Fuck her hard son! Make that hungry pussy of hers beg for mercy."

His father was right. His mother loved to be fucked and her pussy never tired of having a hard cock in it. The same way she never tired of eating Lana's pussy. No man could eat pussy as much or as well as his mother could. Lana told him years ago that their mother would eat her for hours and never tire of it. She also said that she loved to fuck Lana with a huge dildo.

A big turn on for both he and his father was when the two women would use a double ended dildo on each other. He loved watching them push pussy against pussy.

Lilly popped into his head, there was no way he could ever give this up. Lilly loved to fuck as much as his mother and sister did, she was always ready and stayed that way. He had always loved her ardor and how much she enjoyed sex with him. Not to long ago they spent the entire weekend in bed, only getting out long enough to shower and order pizza.

Hours later Lana and James retired to his room leaving their mother and father to sleep in theirs. This is how it went year after year and none of them wanted it to change.