Family Affair

Story Info
Busty wife services her brother-in-law.
3k words
4.33
311.4k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaylee507
jaylee507
350 Followers

"Jimmy said you were the perfect wife...the perfect woman, really." It was my new hubby's kid brother speaking. He was getting ready to leave after dropping off some tools for my husband.

"Oh, really?" I smiled in reply, "He might be exaggerating just a wee bit, huh, Tommy?"

"Exaggerating?" He wasn't really asking, of course. "He was just bragging, really."

Tommy went on quietly, "If even half of what he told me is only partially true most guys would think that you are more than perfect. I know I sure would! I wish my wife were anything like Jimmy said said you were like."

"Really? And, so?" I grinned at him teasingly.

Tommy hesitated and then timorously replied.

"Well...some things Jimmy didn't have to tell me, of course," my young brother-in-law said. "I mean it is obvious you are beautiful and that you have a great figure." He added this last as he took a quick glance at the front of my more than well-filled shirt.

"Why, 'Thank You', Tommy!" I replied with total sincerity and then I couldn't help but add... "Do you like looking at me? Do you enjoy looking into my cleavage?"

The 19 year old leaning against my kitchen counter swallowed visibly and glanced back and forth from my face to the deep cleavage created by my expansive bust. Again, I just had to tease him a bit.

"Or, do you like thinking about handling the large, firm mounds of female anatomy that make my deep cleavage possible?" I asked him with a smirk as I pulled my shoulders back just a smidge.

Tommy held my gaze, but he swallowed a couple of times and licked his lips a bit.

"Go ahead, Tommy, enjoy a nice long look." I said as lifted my chin and pulled my shoulders further back. "Go ahead. It's OK. Who's going to know? I like being appreciated."

He hesitated and kept his eyes locked to mine. I rested my left forearm on the kitchen table next to where I sat. Then l leaned forward just a bit. I knew my snug blouse, and my cleavage, had now both gaped open considerably wider.

"O-o-h-h-h", his breath came audibly as his will not to look collapsed. His gaze traveled slowly downward and fully roamed my more than ample chest.

I slowly undid an additional button of my blouse. "O-o-o-h-h-h-h! Wow! Magnificent!" he hissed in response.

"Would you like me take my breasts out for you, Tommy?" I nearly whispered. And with an obvious upward jerk of his head our gazes locked briefly once again. He was speechless. He looked back down at my breasts and then back to my face several times without speaking. I unbuttoned one more button and exposed just the top of my white lace bra and more of the deep crevasse formed by the great globes of my breast tissue.

"Well, would you?" I asked again. "Like me to take them out, that is?"

"Of course, you'd have to take something out for me, right? I mean fair is fair, huh?" I tossed my long, dark hair back as I spoke and I knew that the movement of my head had set my substantial bosom in motion. The young man moaned quietly in response to the bouncing and quaking of my mammaries that he now openly gawked.

"Well, what would you take out for me, Tommy?" I smiled as his gaze returned reluctantly to my face.

"Anything," he breathed almost silently, "Anything."

"Well, go ahead then," I directed him with a bit of a giggle in my voice, "show me something." I unbuttoned my blouse a bit further, but only exposed a bit more of my bra to him by holding it partially closed.

I knew he must be trembling inside. I mean here was his new, reasonably attractive, extremely big-busted sister-in-law teasing him. And his young wife and I went to lunch together not two hours ago. I knew he must be really torn about what to do. I mean he was the little brother, right?

He straightened up from the counter silently and, at first, I thought he was going to turn and leave when he glanced over his shoulder. But his gaze returned to my cleavage and he turned just slightly to face me directly. His hands dangled limply at his side. Then slowly, very, very, slowly, almost imperceptibly, his right hand began to move with his eyes still locked to my chest. His hand continued to gradually, incrementally traverse the front of his jeans and finally his fingers grasped the brass pull of his zipper. He stiffened and froze with his hand still on his zipper...

"What did Jimmy tell you about me, Tommy?" I asked clearly and directly as I looked into my eyes. His cheeks were obviously flushed and his lips quivered just a bit as he swallowed.

I completed unbuttoning my blouse but continued to hold it partially closed.

"Well... He said you were really sexy...Jimmy told me that you really enjoyed sex. All kinds even! He said you would do things other women wouldn't..." he swallowed again and stopped. His hand remained at the fly of his Levi's and he again looked down into my full bosom.

I relaxed the tension on the opening of my blouse just a bit.

"Go on, Tommy," I instructed. "Tell me what Jimmy told you and, please, go ahead and take something out as you do. You can pull out a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g you want!"

As I spoke I eased forward on my chair and leaned forward just a bit placing my hands on my knees. When I looked up into his face and held his gaze I heard the sound of his zipper being slowly lowered.

The young man standing over me swallowed again and breathed out as he slowly spoke,

"Jimmy said you would... he told me that you... well... he told me..." he stumbled to a halt as I heard cloth rustling just out of my line of vision buy quite obviously the sound came from immediately in front of my slightly upturned chin.

Tommy continued quietly, shyly. "He said you would, ah...would use your mouth on him. He said you would use it...you know...like...all the way."

I continued to look up into his handsome young face, and I gave him the faintest of smiles with my lips parted slightly and then I said...

"You mean my husband told you that I performed fellatio on him, Tommy?" My hubby's kid brother didn't reply, but a deep blush came to his cheeks and throat as I spoke.

"You mean your brother said that I let him ejaculate his production into my mouth?" I went on.

"And, you mean to say, Jimmy told you that I swallowed his issuance after he was done?" I said with a mock, questioning earnestness.

I had spoken all of this just slightly above a whisper and while looking steadily and wide-eyed into his bright blue eyes.

"Does your wife provide all those services to you, Tommy?" The answer to my question would become clearly obvious very soon.

He remained completely still and silent.

"Well, Tommy, would you like me to open my shirt completely? Would you like me to unhook the front of my bra?" I teasingly inquired, "Or..."

"Or, would you like to find out if Jimmy was just bragging or not." I said slowly and softly.

"Ungh.." he grunted as he swayed just a little.

I broke our gazed as I very slowly tipped my chin downward and re-focused my eyes on the head of the quivering male meat hanging an inch from lips.

"W-o-o-o-w-w-w..." I oohed, "I guess this big beauty hanging here answers all my questions, huh?" I said firmly as I glanced back to his face smiling. "And, it appears that you aren't really the little brother after all, huh?"

I saw just the hint a grin cross his features just before I turned my face downward and bought my lips level with his fully, firmly erect penis. His was far past having a hard-on. His cock looked like ejaculation was imminent.

His cock wasn't really all that long, but he was clearly longer than my husband Jimmy. He was thicker, too! Much thicker! And, he was uncut just like his older brother, but he had more of that gorgeous loose skin. And, it was formed just the way I liked them. Uncut guys were much more sensitive and they really responded great! I just loved that! And Tommy's abundant foreskin was stretched tightly by an incredibly rigid erection!!!

The turgor of his penis tissue must be nearly like wood. He was amazingly hard and ready!!!! His wife must not drain him nearly enough!

His thick foreskin just crowned the great glans protruding from the business end of his shaft. I let my gaze travel the length of his rod and I saw that he had a really, really large sack suspended between his legs. The size of his luggage was quite out of proportion with the rest of the package. And, I saw that his scrotum was obviously very well-distended by the equally over-sized testicles residing within. The tightly stretched human fabric of his bag was notably taught, but it remained beautifully wrinkled. It was large, very, very, very large.

I glanced up quickly into my young brother-in-law's face and then back to his distended scrotum as I spoke quietly, "I'll bet those big boys can really produce the sperm, huh?"

I looked at his enormous bag of flesh again and then let my gaze travel back up the length of his shaft. My view traced the twisted, tortuous route of several quite thick, swollen veins. Every vein was visible pumping solidly just under the skin of his cock. Boy, he was HARD!! I played my vision slowly over his foreskin and then looked again at the engorged, purple glans. The oversized orifice in the middle of his cockhead held an impossibly huge dollop of pre-cum. I tilted my chin just enough to allow my tongue to snake out and trace a firm path up the frenulum of his cock.

"Aaaahhhh...aaaannnnggghhh..." he groaned as I pursed my lips and sucked the pre-cum from the great cavity in the face of his cock head. His entire body trembled, shook and wobbled and his meaty glans pulsed, and flexed as I pulled my lips away. His meat vibrated so hard that I thought he was going to shoot right then and there. I smiled up at his gleaming face as I visibly swallowed the big dose of clear sap that had oozed from deep in his sack.

"Do those big orbs hold a hefty load you want to feed me, Tommy?" I breathed at him, "Huh?"

I glanced at the big log bobbing gently before my face and then I looked back at his face again. He was a hefty and horribly horney young man that was for sure!!!!

"Please...please...p-u-h-l-e-e-z-e...I don't know what to do...I'm afraid I'm gonna go off right now!" he begged soto voce.

I turned my vision upward, acquired and held his gaze. I leaned a tiny bit forward, licked my lips and swallowed. I let my blouse fall fully open as I rested the weight of my upper body on my hands. I could see his pulsating glans and throbbing shaft just briefly as I parted my lips. I looked into his eyes as I extended my chin and slid my tongue along the tender frenulum on the underside of his trembling meat. I sighed and felt the very considerable weight of the huge glans as slithered across my full lips and along my tongue. The girth of it began to stretch my mouth and jaw broadly before his cockhead was half way in.

I flexed my neck muscles and forced my face lower. My lips were distorted and flattened as they came to rest on the thick shaft where it joined the base of his bloated glans. The tight fit had caused my lips to push his ample foreskin backward. I let the hefty chunk of warm, pulsing meat just rest on my tongue as I savored the sensation for a few moments. Then I began to nurse the spongy mass that engorged my face and distended my cheeks. The fit between my lips and his penis was so snug that I could just barely bob my head a bit as I nursed the wildly thumping hunk of flesh impaling my face. His cock oozed a continuous stream of pre-cum into my mouth and into the back of my throat as I forced my lips an inch or so up and down his shaft. He grunted and moaned as I bobbed my face up and down firmly and nursed him more forcefully. I fully enjoyed the sensation of his heated, swollen glans palpating my tongue as it wedged my jaw far apart.

"Ohhhhh.... Yeeeaaahhhh..." he grunted and groaned deep in his chest as I applied even more suction to the hunk of tissue that spread my face.

"Ohhhhh.... Yeeeaaahhhh... Ohhhhh.... Yeeeaaahhhh..." he groaned again as his body shook.

I nursed his flesh firmly. I could see his scrotum pulling upward. And I could see his large nuts rolling around inside his sack. I knew he couldn't last more than a minute or two!

I nursed him! I really nursed him!

I loved having his warm member gliding back and forth on my tongue. I closed my eyes and began to suck and nurse his cock in earnest. He shook and trembled as I repeatedly worked his meat with my face. He grunted and groaned and ohh-ed and aah-ed. He was in heaven. He didn't know that I enjoyed it as much...no... I enjoyed it more than he did!!

I continued to pump my face up and down his thick tube.

Suddenly he froze rigid and I knew he was about to ejaculate! I nursed more forcefully as I felt his shaft and glans swell even larger between my lips. His girth spread my jaws further. It would have been a painful stretch to my face if I hadn't known he was about to empty himself deep into my head. His entire genital package was quivering as I really began to seriously apply suction to his cock. The texture of his swollen glans was celestial as my tongue lathed him. I nursed him intensely...

"Yyaahhnngghh," he gurgled deep in his throat as I swirled my flattened tongue firmly across the frenulum and foreskin at the base of his bulging glans. I could just barely see his huge scrotum draw up and tighten. And, then he exploded...

And, I truly mean... 'exploded'... in the fullest and most complete sense of the word.

He was a young guy and I'd known he would cum quick! I mean it had to be incredibly stimulating. He had his cock buried in the face of his older brother's wife even though it was only the head and an inch of the shaft! He W-A-A-S way stimulated. I had bobbed and nursed on his meat for no more than 60 seconds!!!!

He was a young, virile guy and I knew he would cum hard -- really hard. But I still wasn't really, fully prepared for the velocity or volume of the testicular emission that was launched deep into my skull. My young brother-in-law's genital organs produced an amazing blast. The initial massive volley of thick, tangy seed slammed against the back of my throat like a cannon ball. The violent impact of that first giant, load of eggs deep into the opening of my esophagus forcefully initiated my gag-reflex. I choked once, briefly but fiercely, but I recovered almost instantly and swallowed deeply and fully. And I continued to swallow deeply and fully! I gulped repeatedly ...again...and again...and again...and again... Every bulky bolus of his salty, gelatinous, caustic solution forcibly expanded my throat as I unremittingly swallowed.

The huge mass of meat that engorged my face relentlessly pulsed and erupted...pulsed and erupted...the flood was nearly continuous. But, I didn't gag a second time!! I continued to nurse his flesh. Charge after charge after charge of his viscous fluid pummeled my gullet and I struggled a little to keep my swallowing in pace with his rapid, powerful salvos. My gut was filling! As I maintained a steady traction with my tongue, cheeks and lips his discharge became a steady river of sticky semen that poured straight into my stomach. I imagined his stream splashing loudly in the deepening pool of jizz rapidly forming in my gut. The firm, steady massage my face provided continued to unburden his testicles of their immense production. The young man's powerful flow of spawn finally began to subside and still I bobbed, nursed and swallowed.

Finally, he was spent and the immense flood of tangy juice at last slowed and subsided...

I continued to nurse his cock, but more and more gently and softly and slowly. I looked up into his glowing face and our eyes locked. Ever so lightly and tenderly my oral muscles nursed and kneaded his meat as we gazed into each other's eyes. I gradually brought my oral ministrations to a full halt as he writhed and spasm-ed above me. I let his glans rest on my tongue as his meat softened just a modest amount. I knew I could nurse him back to full, throbbing tumescence in mere seconds. I looked into his gorgeous blue eyes and held his gaze as I withdrew my lips from around his shaft and pulled them slowly off of his throbbing cock.

His entire body quivered from head to toe as he staggered a step back. His chest heaved!

I smiled up at him as I leaned back in my chair. My breath came in gulps and gasps. I left my blouse hang open and my lacey bra nearly revealed the large, swollen areolas and nipples that topped my heaving breasts. I licked my lips from corner to corner and back again. I swallowed deeply and ingested the final remnants of his sperm. My gut was filled to absolute bursting by the incredible quantity of secretions the young man had pumped down my throat. It took him twice as long to empty his balls in my skull as it took me to generate his orgasm with my mouth.

I sighed and smiled at my young brother-in-law as I asked...

"Well Tommy, was Jimmy...just...bragging?"

jaylee507
jaylee507
350 Followers