Family Cuckold Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckrobin
cuckrobin
580 Followers

Forgetting how silly I was sure I looked, and knowing I was turning them on, I really began to get into what I was doing. My eyes closed as I felt the heat and hardness between my fingers, and then opened to look directly at my two Mistresses.

Mary was softly caressing the inside of her thigh as she watched, not just me, but also Gina.

Gina was sipping wine from her glass in one hand, and subconsciously running the other over her tits, she was engrossed in what I was doing.

"Look at it, darling, look at his cock. He is such a submissive little slut, he will do anything you want him to, and you can do anything you want. Enjoy it. Feel the power!" Mary whispered.

I had to slow down. I was as hard as I could be, now. I was softly stroking the head, and then the shaft, pulling the foreskin all the way back, stretching it and causing my glans to swell, then back again. With my other hand I pulled my balls out of the side of the panties and rolled them between my fingers.

"Let's tease him, baby, let's take him right to the edge and then stop him!"

Mary slid her dress further up her legs, which were now wide open. She was completely exposed to me, and only slightly less so to Gina because she was sitting to her mothers side.

She slowly ran her finger down her slit, between her swollen lips.

Gina looked at her mother, back at me. She sipped more wine and put the glass back on the table.

"So fucking hot" she whispered, to no one in particular.

"Beg her to abuse you, Slut"

I knelt in front of Gina, still stroking, my fingers soaked. I kissed her toes and then looked up. Her knees were farther apart, now, and her panties were stretched tight across her sex. She was clearly wet.

"Please, Miss Gina. I will do anything that you tell me to. You flipped my switch a long time ago, and I beg you to make me your slave!"

Gina's eyes were slits, but she was still watching me with the occasional glance at Mary. She was openly playing with her nipple, now.

"Don't you dare fucking come yet, sissy. I want to see what it's like to really make you suffer for it"

"Show him your tits, baby. It's ok. I know you have let him see them before. You are the one in control; you can do whatever you want."

Without saying anything, Gina unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall open. Her tits were just like her mothers, but even smaller, which I loved. Her small nipples were hard and deep pink. Her hand moved back up and began to rub the tip of left breast, causing it to harden even more.

"Stand up, daddy. I want to watch you. Do it. Stroke it. Rub your cock for me and tell me what you are, what you do!"

I stood back up, but stayed directly in front of her.

"I'm your sissy slave, Miss Gina. I am here to serve you, to do anything you tell me to. Anything at all"

My fingers were so wet I could feel it beginning to drip. I decided to go further and lifted my hand to my face and, making sure they were both watching, I sucked my own precum off of my thumb and fingers.

"Oh fuck. Yesss. You're tasting yourself. Now I know it, daddy. You ARE a cock sucker!" Gina's other hand was moving on the inside of her thigh, now.

"Yes, baby, he is. He's a sissy cock sucking slave, but he's our sissy cock sucking slave!", Mary whispered.

"Please, Miss Gina," I groaned, "Please let me stop for a second. I just can't control it otherwise. I can't take it. PLEASE!"

"I don't care, sissy, that's not my problem, it's yours," she groaned. The fingers of her right hand were alternately rolling and pinching her left nipple, while her left hand was moving ever closer to her crotch each time she ran it up her thigh. Her legs were as open as her mini skirt would permit.

I looked at Mary for help. She knew I could not take much more of this.

I was amazed to see that she was openly fucking herself with two fingers of her right hand as she watched Gina watching me.

She glanced at me and understood my dilemma.

"Baby, you're all bunched up. Lift your ass a second. And you, slut. You heard your daughter, she gave you an order. Now obey her. You can do it slowly, if you must, but you WILL do as she tells you!"

Gina and I both groaned again, but for different reasons. She was intoxicated. Partly from the wine, I'm sure, but also from the eroticism of the moment and mostly from the total power she was realizing she held over me. I was simply at my minds' edge trying to control the ejaculation which was so dangerously close.

There was only one thing I could think of. I lowered my left hand and, as lightly as I could, I started to stroke the shaft of my cock. I didn't dare let my fingers go anywhere near the glans. My right hand dropped lower and gripped my balls and squeezed them hard. Mary often did this to me when we were fucking and she needed to make me last a little longer.

Without taking her eyes away from me, Gina lifted her ass an inch off the cushion.

"Good girl," Mary smiled and used both hands to slide the skirt all the way up over Gina's hips. As she slid her hands back down, and before Gina had fully returned to the seat, she snagged the yellow panties with her thumbs and started to pull them down.

For the first time, Gina's eyes moved away from me and she looked at Mary questioningly.

"It's ok baby, he's just our slave now. We can do anything we want. Anything!"

Without pausing, Mary pulled them down to Gina's knees, forcing them to close as she did. Gina's eyes closed.

"Help me, slut. You know a mistress should not have to undress herself. Take them off her legs."

I could hardly believe what Mary was doing, but was grateful for any opportunity to stop touching myself. I stepped around the table and took the delicate fabric in my hands and pulled it down, over her knees, and passed her calves.

Lifting her feet off the table, Gina allowed me to remove them completely. As she returned her feet to their resting place, Mary gently pushed Gina's thighs apart until they were almost flat out to her sides.

For the first time in almost ten years I was looking at her pussy. Her cunt. It was completely shaved, like Mary's, and was a deep, deep pink in contrast to the pale skin of her stomach and legs. Her mound was really prominent and was beautiful with the little cleft at the bottom, leading to her clit, and her swollen, shining labia. Below them I could easily see her tight little rosebud.

Gina still had her eyes closed, but was still toying with her nipple. Her other hand returned to the inside of her thigh and slowly moved upwards, her fingertips barely touching the skin. Finally, they reached her sex, and she began to lightly caress her lips, running them up and down her slit.

"Open your eyes, baby, watch him"

Gina's eyes slowly opened. She looked at Mary first and, seeing her smile, stared back at me. I still had her panties in my hand. Mary followed Gina's gaze and looked at me also. She was still close to Gina, still had one hand gently holding one of her thighs wide open.

"Put them in your mouth, slut. Taste them. Taste your Mistress!"

I lifted them to my face and kissed the crotch. They were soaking wet. I began to lick it. With the other hand, I resumed my oh-so-slow stroking of my cock.

Gina watched me. Her eyes were glassy. Her fingers were pressing a little harder now, causing the lips of her glistening cunt to part slightly.

Without warning, it happened.

My hips jerked forwards and my cock lurched. My knees sagged, my balls tightened and my mind began to fry as the orgasm rolled over me like a steamroller. The first long stream of cum shot out with incredible force and splashed against Mary's cheek. My knees sagged a little more, my hips were obscenely jerking back and forth. Two more long ropes of cum literally exploded from my cock. The first all over Mary's arm, the second landed on Gina's thigh, from her knee most of the way up to her groin. My eyes rolled back in my head. The next few spurts were a little less powerful, but still landed on her lower thigh and more on Mary's arm.

As I fell to my knees in front of them, I heard Gina groan loudly, watched through blurred eyes as her finger tips dug into her cunt and pressed hard against her clit.

"Oh God," I moaned, "I, I'm sorry. It just happened. I'm sorry!"

They were both staring at me and then at the mess I had made over their arms and legs, and back at me. Gina's hips were lifted up off the cushion, her chest was heaving and her lips were parted. Her fingers were directly over her clit, now, with the tips curled down and into her wetness. I could see the muscles on her forearm tight as she gripped herself. The lips of her cunt were spread around the two fingers which were inside her.

The room was silent for a minute as we were all lost in the moment, lost in our individual thoughts.

Slowly I began to come to my senses. "Please, I tried to warn you, but it just happened. I'm sorry, I couldn't help it!"

"You fucking useless wimp" Mary whispered, her tone hard. I looked into her eyes. They were not as hard as her voice. She knew it was inevitable. "Look at us. We're covered in it. You know what to do. Clean us up. Now!"

Still dazed, I leaned forward and began to lick my come off of Mary's arm. It was still warm as I sucked it into my mouth. Salty. Slippery. I swallowed it.

Gina's hand started moving again as she watched me.

Looking first at Mary for permission, I moved my face to Gina's knee. As softly, gently as I could, I started cleaning her, licking, swallowing, moving slowly upwards.

Her hips started to undulate and her fingers were moving faster.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she groaned to herself, "oh my fucking god"

My face was close to her sex now. I could smell her arousal. Her fingers, still moving inside herself, were just an inch from my nose. I licked the last of my come off her thigh and looked up at her face.

She was watching me do it, her eyes slitted.

With one last groan her hips lifted up further and she came again. Hard.

I felt fingers in my hair. Mary pulled my head up to look at her. Her cheek was still dripping. "You are going to suffer for your disobedience," she had a slight smile on her face, "you are going to have to be punished, and Gina is going to do it to you. And then you will thank her and beg her forgiveness. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, Mistress. I'm sorry. Thank-you"

Gina was still lost in the afterglow of her second orgasm. Mary leaned down and kissed me. I felt her tongue force itself into my mouth, then back out. She bit down on my lip and her fingers dug harder into my scalp. She moved her face away and looked at me. "Clean my face, slut"

I kissed up and down her cheek, swallowing all that I found.

"Ok, now pour us some wine, while Gina recovers. Then you had better be prepared for your punishment, and there had better be no complaints. I expect you to take it in silence. You have a lot to make up for!"

*** More in Chapter 5 ***

cuckrobin
cuckrobin
580 Followers
12