Family Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,473 Followers

"Now what?" he asked somewhat nervously.

"Well first, you get to ask me about anything you'd like, then after that, either draw a card or let the three of us decide what we'd like to see you do."

Jack thought for a moment, and then smiled as obviously something came to mind.

"Have you and Darlene ever fooled around together? And if you did...what did you do?"

"That's two questions!" Darlene immediately stated, her face already beginning to blush furiously as she said it. Jessica laughed however.

"True, it is sis, but in all fairness, we need to abide by the intent of the question and not make it even more complicated in asking or the chat room won't be as interesting as it should be."

I noticed her face was even redder now than before as Jessica continued.

"Yes, we have," she began. "And in fact, the most recent time was just three weeks ago," she informed us all. "Darlene and I had gone out shopping, and had come home with several of the items we'd purchased, which included a few new sexy negligee's, one I picked up that I plan on wearing on my honeymoon, as well as a couple of others. Darlene picked up a couple as well, so we decided to try them on and show one another how they looked on ourselves."

I could see by the look on Jack's face he was sitting there envisioning all this, just as I was, not even realizing my hand had dropped down into my lap until I felt the delicious smear of pre-lubrication that I just then realized I was using to further stimulate the head of my cock with.

"Darlene was modeling a bright red baby-doll nightie she had purchased, and had told me that it even had a crotch-less panty, I told her to come over and stand closer to me so I could see it, which she did of course, but when she did, and as I sat there staring at her pink little split, I couldn't help myself, so I placed my finger on her hard swollen little clit, and rubbed it."

"Ok, I think everyone's got the picture," Darlene interrupted trying to head Jessica off from saying anything more, but to no avail as she continued on ignoring Darlene's pained very embarrassed look.

"Obviously she was enjoying it as she stood there, allowing me to continue fingering her, so then I simply leaned over and captured her clit in my mouth and tickled it with my tongue until she came."

"I did not!" Darlene claimed emphatically.

"Oh yes you did!" Jessica challenged her. "I heard and felt you cry out a few moments after that, so don't tell me you didn't enjoy it, or that you didn't actually cum when I did it."

Darlene looked at Jack and I, but finally acknowledged it was the truth, "I couldn't help it," she told us. "It really did feel damn good!"

"Well, now that that little secret's been shared, time to find out what Jack's decision is," Jessica said now looking over towards him. "So...which one is it going to be?"

"I think I'm fucked either way," he said still trying to decide, though once again Jessica laughed at this comment.

"That depends on the cards, or on us," she said still laughing.

I honestly hadn't really considered that very real possibility until now. Though it was also true that Darlene and I had gone through a brief period of masturbating one another, we'd never taken it beyond that. And now...the very real possibility existed that something far beyond that might actually happen. And though on the one hand I was unsure about doing that, on the other, especially as I felt my cock lurch with the anticipation of that, I also found myself looking forward to it if it did happen too.

"Let's go with the cards," he said almost immediately. "I have a feeling they'll actually be easier to do than something the three of you might decide to come up with!" Jack drew the card, his eyes widening as he looked at the silhouetted image of a man going down on a woman.

"Well?" Jessica asked curiously. "What's it say?"

"Roll the dice, and then perform oral sex on the person to your right for that number of minutes," he announced placing the card back at the bottom of the pile. We were all looking at Doreen expectantly.

"Really? Me? You're actually going to do it?" she asked.

"That's what the card says, and that's what we all agreed to," Jack stated. "Unless of course you're going to claim your first refusal!"

It was interesting, no one had even done that as yet, I had in fact almost forgotten about doing that myself, and was actually surprised when Darlene indicated she wouldn't.

"Roll the dice," she told him. Jack rolled a four.

"Four minutes then," Jessica confirmed looking at her watch. "So ok Darlene, lay back and spread em kiddo!"

She quickly did so, laying on her back as Jessica propped one of the large comfy throw pillows behind her head, Jack then positioned himself between our sisters legs and began licking her with his tongue as Jessica and I watched, my sister keeping one eye on her minute hand as we did.

"By the way, according to the rules, if anyone cums, they're out of the game. So the last one who does is considered to be the winner."

"Sound like they'd be the loser the way I see it," I added in, my arousal level suddenly going up a notch as Jack continued to probe and tongue fuck my twin-sister's pussy as they lay there next to me.

"Yeah, have to agree with that," Jessica giggled still watching them herself. "And by the look on Darlene's face, she might not make it through the four minutes either!"

She did though, just barely, her breathing becoming rapid well on her way towards orgasm when Jessica suddenly announced that the time was up.

"My turn is it?" Darlene asked still sounding a bit breathless. Jack returned to his own seat on the floor, though I noticed his cock looked even harder, certainly more angry looking than it had, all purple and swollen with a drop of moisture actually leaking from the tip of his prick as he retook his place.

Almost shakily, Darlene rolled the dice and ended up having to draw a Naughty card. "Go directly to the Orgy room and wait there until you roll doubles before you can leave," she read.

"Now it's really going to get interesting!" Jack stated upon hearing that. Jessica then read the rules regarding the orgy room. Once someone was there, anyone else either landing on, or even passing by, had to stop and remain in that room until they were able to roll doubles on the dice before being allowed to leave. In the meantime, one of the silhouetted sex-cards had to be drawn, and whoever was inside the room had to do whatever the card told them to do, for the entire time they remained in the room, or until someone else joined them requiring the draw of a new card, though both cards then had to be incorporated together as much as possible.

"Holy shit!" Darlene said drawing the card, which showed the picture of a female on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind.

"Ah...what if it's Jessica that ends up in the room before one of us?" I openly asked out of curiosity.

The girls looked at one another simultaneously and laughed, "We'll figure it out," they said almost exactly in unison, causing an even bigger laugh saying that.

But as luck would have it, I was the first to roll the die and move through the "Orgy Room", and since Darlene hadn't rolled doubles on the dice yet, I was the one that was now stranded with her, the sudden realization of the position we'd soon be taking foremost on my mind as I did.

"So have you two ever..." Jack began the question.

"Not with each other, no," I said simply, "and that sounds like a chat-room question anyway," I quickly added as I scooted around behind my twin sister, who was kneeling now waiting with eager anticipation as I came around behind her. "You?"

"Ah, same same," Jessica said jumping in. "Guess you'll have to wait and find that one out," she teased, though she had once again gone back to gently frigging herself as I placed the head of my prick at the opening of Darlene's very wet slippery opening.

"You ok with this?" I did ask before sliding inside her. But she merely smiled, nodded her head in approval, and then spoke.

"I'll be honest David, I've often wondered what it would be like if we ever did, so I guess in a moment or so now, I will."

My head was still buzzing from the Jell-O shooters as we'd finished one tray and had started on a second, but my cock was buzzing as well, especially as I began to slip it inside my own sister, feeling the slickness of her cunt as it began to wrap itself around my shaft.

"Oh fuck that's nice!" I moaned pleasurably, the sensation of her sweetness robbing me of my senses as she wiggled back against me, likewise moaning out her pleasure as well.

"Damn that's nasty looking!" Jack said as he sat seriously stroking his cock now all the while watching Darlene and I as we sat there fucking in front of them.

"Just remember Jack," Jessica warned him. "You cum...you're out!" she teased looking at him as well as he sat stroking his prick, though she was frigging herself now just as furiously.

"Come on, roll!" Jack half demanded. "It's your turn!"

Jessica did, just managing to land in the Orgy room along with us. Drawing a new card, it again showed the image of a woman getting eaten. "Hmm," she murmured, "under the circumstances, it looks like there's only one real option here!"

It would have been very difficult for me to do it, kneeling behind Darlene as I was, so Jessica quickly straddled her sister's face, which she didn't balk at, at all, stating as she did so, that this was something they had indeed experienced together before.

When it was Darlene's turn again, she rolled the dice, though she was moaning and groaning pleasurably at the time even as she did. "Damn! Doubles!" she regretfully acknowledged, and un-cunted me, though I was somewhat glad for it as I wasn't sure how much longer I could have held out if she hadn't, even slow fucking as much as we had been up until then.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Well, since I drew the oral sex card, looks like you're going to be eating me now instead," Jessica told me, which was something we'd never done, though she had once jerked me off when she'd caught me doing it myself in the shower. Being my older sister, Jessica and I had never really fooled around much the way Darlene and I had. I found myself pleasurably excited, almost as much as she was as she assumed her new position, just as I did, now placing my mouth over her pink glistening split and began tonguing her even as I rolled the dice, delighted to see I'd remain in the room with her for a time anyway, just as she then did.

Jack rolled landing on the "Get entirely naked square" but since he already was, we treated it as a free space, though he was only two squares short of having reached the orgy room on his roll. Darlene then rolled, and drew a Nice card, which she then read.

"Give the person of your own choosing a nice oral pleasuring for two full minutes," she read aloud, and then wondered aloud as well, "Wow...it doesn't mention anything about which sex here either!" she stated. "Wonder what would have happened if either Jack or David had drawn this one?"

He and I just looked at one another, neither one of us being homophobic by any means, but neither one of us finding ourselves as being bi-sexual in any way either. Nor did either one of us say anything as Jessica responded for us.

"Rules are rules," she said wickedly. "Maybe if we keep playing this game, we'll eventually find out!"

I then rolled doubles myself, leaving the room though Jessica remained, with Jack soon after joining her and redrawing a card. This one showed the silhouette of a male with a stiff cock obviously getting a blowjob.

"Whew! See? That could have happened right now!" I stated realizing how close it had been had Jack come into the room and found me alone.

"Keeps it interesting doesn't it?" Jessica said as she leaned over and began lavishing Jack's prick with her lips and tongue. What no one realized however until it was almost too late, was that Jack had been hovering on the edge now for so long, that the moment Jessica began giving him one of her superlative blow-jobs, he quickly reached the point of no-return, warning her when he had.

"Fuck, I'm not going to last!" he cried out in a mixture of relief and regret in doing so.

"One down, three to go," Darlene giggled as we both sat watching our sister milking our brother's cock, his hard-felt spurts obviously filling her mouth now as Jessica contentedly finished sucking him off.

It wasn't long after that when Jessica fell out of the game as well. Drawing a Naughty card she read, "You enjoy being the center of attention, as such, you are required to masturbate yourself for the total number of minutes showing on the dice!"

She rolled, throwing double sixes.

"Fuck! I'll never be able to last twelve minutes!" she stated. And truth spoken, she didn't even make it for ten, finally succumbing to the pleasure of her own fingers as we all sat there, watching her, enjoying it when she actually came.

"And then there were two," Darlene said once again eyeing me. "So which one of us is going to outlast the other?" she asked. I knew without any doubt that I wouldn't, not after everything I'd seen, done and felt. The moment anyone touched my hard swollen prick again, including myself, I knew I'd explode.

And it didn't take long to discover that either.

Landing on another sex-card square, the image showed a woman sitting on top. Darlene had barely even done so, slipping herself over my prick, a couple of nice slow thrusts, and I was a gonner. I felt my release, warning her even though she was herself on the pill. And though still not wanting to take any chances herself, she almost immediately climbed off me, grabbing my cock, placing her mouth over it as I came. I cried out deliriously with the incredible explosion, and then collapsed almost immediately.

Darlene sat for a moment surveying the three of us, all spent, and looking like it as well.

"Guess I won huh?" she said looking not at all enthusiastic about having done so.

"Yep, guess you did sis," Jessica told her. "But as the winner, the three of us get to treat you to the best orgasm of your entire life!"

Suddenly Darlene's frown became the biggest smile you've ever seen before in your entire life!

#

Exhausted, we had all eventually gone up to bed, but surprisingly, and without really discussing it, Darlene and I took one bedroom with Jack and Jessica taking the other. Darlene and I had slept together before when we were younger of course, but it had been many years since we'd done so. And though we both fell immediately to sleep, in a way, it brought back a lot of wonderful fond memories of those earlier days.

The sun was well up when I woke, but it wasn't the touch of sunlight on my face that woke me either, but the soft gentle feel of Darlene's lips as she lovingly caressed my shaft.

"Wha...?" I said groggily upon waking, wondering if I was dreaming when I did, the sensation only then alerting me to the fact that someone was sucking my cock.

"Morning!" Darlene grinned looking up at me. "Sorry...but I couldn't help but noticing your erection," she half giggled. "It was poking me in the ass when I woke up this morning," she stated still smiling. "So I thought I might as well take advantage of it."

Though I was obviously already erect, my arousal soon caught up to my hard-on, especially with Darlene leaning over me the way that she was, her firm young breasts dangling so tantalizingly in front of me, which I immediately captured, thumbing the hard sweet nipples that I found there.

"Spin around," I said simply, which she did, placing her pussy over my face so that we were soon enjoying a nice pleasurable '69' with one another there on the bed.

"Ahhh, how sweet!" We both heard Jessica saying as she stood in the doorway watching us. Both Darlene and I looked up towards her, not too surprisingly to find when we did that she was still naked herself, with her hand down between her legs. "Please, don't let me interrupt things," she said grinning at us. "Jack woke me with a nice long fuck this morning too!" she added with an even bigger grin on her face now.

Having heard that, I went right back to licking my sister's deliciously sweet cunt, her lubrications already pooling inside her as I dug them out with tongue and fingers. And though I soon felt the playful lapping touch of her tongue on me once again as well, I quickly felt another added to that as Jessica had walked over sitting down on the bed next to our sister, and joined her.

"So where IS Jack anyway?" I mouthed still licking Darlene's cunt.

"Taking another morning nap, I think I wore him out again," Jessica said likewise still licking my cock. "So as soon as you two 'get off' to a good start," she paused emphasizing the real meaning, "we'll get some breakfast started, I think we're going to need it today!"

Darlene moaned and I felt an additional trickle of her essence as I hurriedly lapped it up, feeling her quiver, her now deep-throated moan of ecstasy filling the room.

"That should wake up sleepy-head!" Jessica laughed hearing her sister's obvious cry of release, though mine was just seconds away now as well, which I also quickly announced. Jessica continued stroking my cock as Darlene was still somewhat out of it, and I felt my prick suddenly expand, the white creamy juice of my pleasure suddenly spurting everywhere, though mostly against Darlene's breasts as Jessica continued pumping it out, gleefully laughing as she did.

"Good hell David, do you always cum this much?" she asked seriously.

Darlene rolled off onto her back, still basking in the afterglow of her own orgasmic bliss, her breasts covered in my spunk. Even as I lay there trying to recover my own breath and senses, I watched as Jessica leaned over running her tongue over one of Darlene's nipples swiping up a streamer of cream that had splashed against my twin-sister's tit.

"Can't let it go to waste now can we?" Jessica smiled looking up at me as she continued to lap up my spending, causing Darlene to once again shiver with the tickle of Jessica's tongue as she did so.

"Should have known!" Jack stated now standing in the doorway. "Looks like I missed the party!"

Jessica rolled out of bed, "Come on Jack, let's you and I go down stairs and start breakfast, let these two have a moment to collect themselves. Then we'll let them clean up and do the dishes afterwards."

The smell of freshly made coffee and bacon cooking soon fired up our appetites. Darlene and I immediately heading downstairs to join our somewhat older siblings for a feast of scrambled eggs, bacon, hash-browns and several badly needed cups of coffee, all of which were consumed in short order.

"So what's on the agenda for today anyway?" I asked as Darlene and I began clearing off the table, though watching her as she did so, wearing only the briefest of bikini bottoms as she did was still quite eye-catching.

"Jack and I thought we'd tow out the pontoon aways out into the lake, spend some time swimming, sunning and just relaxing." She smiled as she said that, peering over the rim of her coffee cup. "Or...whatever else strikes our fancy," she added.

"Sounds like a plan," Darlene agreed, "I could use a little nap out under the sun after last night, and...this morning," she stated as she handed me one of several plates to dry.

Jack and Jessica got the boat ready along with a few needed supplies for the time we'd be out there. Darlene and I soon after finished up, and I helped Jack to inspect the pontoon to ensure it was still in good shape, which it was. Then we fastened the twelve by twelve foot floating platform behind the small launch and headed out into the lake.

"Didn't see any other campers when I came out for my walk this morning either," Jack told us. "Didn't figure too anyway, not on this side of the lake at least since it's all clearly marked private property."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,473 Followers