Family Gatherings Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

"I think I've had enough emotional conversations for the day." Denise's hand reached down a little further and she caressed around my now throbbing cock. "I was hoping that maybe there was something else we could do instead. What do you say Beth? May I?" Denise looked across my chest at Beth, her hand caressing a mirror image of Denise's on my left side.

"Well, it certainly looks like Josh's up for something else. What about the others?" Beth asked, her hand now joined with Denise's around my cock.

"Well, I believe Katie and Melanie took Mom and Dad upstairs to continue talking in a more private setting." My mind was racing with possibilities, were they really talking or were the girls pushing the boundaries even further. My cock twitched as my wife and my niece continued to slowly work the hands over my prick.

"I believe the girls are going to try to convince them that everything will be ok. They can be very convincing." Denise winked at Beth.

"Oh don't I know it. Ok, Denise, it's your show. I'm here; you can do whatever you want." Beth smiled and leaned across my chest, Denise leaned and they shared a very sexy kiss. My cock was aching for more attention, their hands being nothing more than a tease at the moment.

"Hey," I said in mock protest, "don't I get a say in this?"

Both women looked at me, then at each other and started to laugh. I just sighed as they shared another quick kiss before breaking apart. Denise stood up and quickly removed her clothes. I watched as everything came into view. I marveled at the firmness of her breasts, the way they bounced slightly as she moved. Her pussy was bare and looked beyond delicious. With her clothes discarded, Denise climbed back on the bed and knelt next to me.

"Ok, what would you like me to do Josh?" My cock twitched, having been freed from the grasp of the two lovely women next to me.

"My dear Denise, if we are going to do this, I want to make sure that you get what you want out of it. I'm pretty sure I'll be happy at the end; I just want to make sure you are too. However, I need a quick break first, if I'm to be at my best." I extracted myself, very reluctantly, from the gorgeous female forms surrounding me and headed to the bathroom.

"I'm sure the two of you can find something to do until I get back." I called as I left the room.

After willing my erection to go down, I managed to pee and freshen up a little before heading back into the bedroom. It took all of two seconds for the cock to stiffen once again. Beth and Denise where laying next two each other, kissing and exploring each other's body. It was incredibly erotic to watch. I stood silently and watched for a couple of minutes before Beth finally noticed I had returned.

"Well, it's about time you got back. If you took any longer I was going to keep Denise all to myself." Beth said with a little laugh, her hands still caressing Denise. Denise turned her head and gave me a look that would have had me shooting my load on the floor if not for all the use my cock has had the last few days.

"I definitely wouldn't want that, perhaps I can think of a way to convince you to share?" I said as I climbed back onto the bed, sliding between Denise and Beth. I ran my hands up the sides of both ladies before turning to give Beth a kiss. Denise turned my head towards her and leaned in for a kiss of her own. I felt a little awkward at first, kissing Denise with Beth right next to me.

"It's ok. I want this to happen. There's no need to be nervous or guilty." Beth lifted her head and whispered in my ear

I broke my kiss with Denise and gave Beth a deep and loving kiss before turning back to look at Denise. I grabbed her head and pulled her to me. I kissed lightly around her face, tracing my tongue across her lips before kissing her. My tongue prodded at her lips and she opened them, allowing my tongue in. Soon our tongues were dueling and I felt Beth's hand grab my cock once again.

Denise moaned into my mouth and we broke contact after a couple minutes of heavy kissing. I guided Denise up towards me, giving me access to her wonderful tits. I've dreamed of wrapping my lips around her firm nipples since I first saw her on Sunday. I sucked and licked around her right nipple before switching to her left. I worshipped her breasts and had her breathing hard after several minutes. I released her nipples at last when I felt Beth move down and suck my dick into her very warm mouth.

With my left arm free I lowered Denise to give her another kiss before whispering my desire in her ear. She grinned, moved up the bed and turned around to straddle my head. I took a deep breath, drawing in her wonderful scent, my eyes closed to maximize my other senses. I finally opened my eyes to see her beautiful pussy just above my face. I extended my tongue and made contact with her out lips, causing her to moan softly.

Beth continued her blow job, not working too hard, just enough to keep me feeling good. Kind of like maintaining a buzz after a few drinks. I placed both hands on Denise's hips and lowered her down to my waiting mouth. I dove into her pussy with an intensity that surprised both of us. I licked and sucked and prodded and nibbled. Her taste was divine, far better than even my sample from yesterday indicated. It wasn't long until she was near her peak.

I sucked her clit hard and buried my nose into her tight opening. It made it hard for me to breath but the reaction was worth it. Denise bucked her hips and came hard, her juices squirted out and flowed down into my mouth as I released her clit and just licked lightly around it. As Denise came down from her orgasm, Beth let my cock pop from her mouth. I heard her and Denise kiss, Beth whispered something to Denise who then shifted off my face.

No words were spoken as Beth took Denise's place. I grinned as I watched Beth slowly lower her pussy to my face, still shining with the juices of her niece. I attacked Beth's pussy with an even greater desire than I had shown Denise's. I moaned as I felt Denise suck me into her mouth. I turned my attention fully to my wife's pussy, running my tongue through all of the little secrets spots that I know so well.

I was so focused that I did not even notice Denise pulling my dick from her mouth. I did notice when her sucking was replaced with an entirely different feeling. I placed both hands on Beth's hips and raised her up slightly. Just enough to watch the last couple inches of my dick get swallowed by Denise's oh so tight cunt. A low growl escaped my throat before Beth lowered her sex back to my mouth.

I dug into Beth cunt with a renew energy as I felt Denise move slowly up and down on my rock hard shaft. I clamped onto Beth clit and sucked it hard, my hand moving up her body to reach her tits, grabbing and pulling on her nipples. I felt Beth lean forward and heard her and Denise start to kiss. Beth's breathing was becoming ragged and she sat back up and started to grind against my face. I never let go of her clit and moments later she erupted in a massive orgasm. Much to my surprise, and delight, she squirted a couple of sprays of her juices into my mouth. Beth doesn't do that very often.

I licked slowly around Beth's pussy and clit, easing her down from her release. She giggled as I gave her clit one last lick and finally rolled over to her side. It's not that I didn't enjoying pleasuring my wife while my niece rode my cock; however, I really wanted to watch Denise take her pleasure from me. My eyes were focused on Denise as Beth rolled over. Denise's eyes were closed, her head was leaning back, mouth open just slightly. She had her arms slightly behind her, her hands gripping my thighs as she supported herself.

I didn't move at first, I just drank in the sight of my gorgeous 22 year old niece riding my cock. It was beyond description. My eyes were drawn to my left as Beth got up from the bed. She moved to the foot of the bed before climbing back on. She straddled my right leg and slid up behind Denise. I watched as she pressed her body to her niece's and reached her hands around to cup Denise's tits and pinch her nipples. My cock seemed to swell in response.

Denise gave a low gasp upon feeling Beth's hands on her breasts, upon feeling her nipples pinched and pulled. I moved my hands onto Denise's hips and started to take control of the pace of our fucking. I started to raise Denise up and down a little faster, Beth responded by reaching her hand around to rub Denise's clit. Moments later Denise turned her head to kiss Beth and screamed her orgasm into my wife's mouth.

I released Denise's hips and let her control the speed as she came down. Beth and Denise broke their kiss and Beth leaned in to whisper something in Denise's ear. I couldn't hear what was being said, I was too distracted by everything that was happening, including the fact that I hadn't cum yet. I saw Denise turn to me and smile, my heart soared. She leaned down and gave me a very passionate kiss, my cock still embedded in her tight pussy.

"God, I've wanted that for a long time. Thank-you Josh." Denise said between placing soft kisses on my face and lips. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a hug, kissing her softly in return.

"I think I'm getting the better end of the deal Denise." I gave a little thrust up into Denise's pussy, causing her to gasp and then laugh.

"Don't worry, I haven't forgotten that beast of yours. It'd be impossible to forget, even if it wasn't still buried in me. Aunt Be....Beth suggested that you finish off the same way you finished with her Sunday afternoon. I remember well how she looked when we got here, so clearly whatever you did was very effective." Denise sat back up on her knees, wiggling her butt a little, sending delicious sensations through my cock. I smiled, I remembered Sunday afternoon very well.

I pulled Denise back down to my chest and kissed her, before quickly flipping her onto her back. I rolled with her and much to my delight managed to stay in her as we turned. Denise gave a little squeak as I caught her off guard. I kissed her again before raising myself up on my outstretched arms. I shifted a little before raising first her left leg, then her right to my shoulders. I pushed forward, burying myself as fully as possible. I stared into Denise's eyes, I could see the love there, she smiled at me.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

Before she had a chance to reply I pulled almost all of the way out and then quickly slammed back into her, Denise gave a little scream at my sudden and violent thrust. I pulled out slowly and waited 2-3 seconds before lowing back into Denise's velvet grip. I began to thrust fast and hard, making sure to take full stroked each time, letting Denise feel my full length.

"Oh, fuck, that feels like, fuck, I'm being split in two. Don't stop!" Denise reached down to grab my ass pulling me back into her with each thrust. I kept up my hard pace as Beth crawled up the bed to lie next to Denise. She began to play with Denise's breasts, cupping and grabbing and pinching and pulling. Beth moved up to her knees to give me a kiss before dropping her mouth to suck on Denise's rock hard nipples.

I continued to fuck Denise with everything I had; I felt my balls start to tighten and smiled at the look of ecstasy on Denise's face. I could feel her pussy clenching and quivering on my cock, like she was locked into an orgasm. I gave 3 or 4 more hard thrusts before burying myself as deeply as I could. I held myself there and groaned as my own earth shattering orgasm tore through me. It felt like I pumped a gallon of cum into Denise's very hot, very tight pussy.

Denise screamed as I filled her with my seed, Beth quickly muffled the sound with a kiss. I held myself up for a minute before dropping on top of Denise. We laid there for a couple of minutes, our breath ragged and heavy. Beth was cuddled into both of us. I finally rolled to my right, my mostly soft dick slipping from Denise's soaked opening.

"Oh god, that was, that was, I'm not even sure what to call it." Denise said as she leaned over to give Beth a kiss. "Now I really understand why you looked like that on Sunday. God, thank-you for sharing Josh with me." Beth smiled and kissed her again.

"Oh honey, ever since you showed up, Josh's been taking very good care of me. I think this whole thing has opened my eyes to feelings I never realized I had. For instance, until yesterday I never would have thought of doing this." Without another word Beth slid down the bed and clamped her mouth over Denise's dripping pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I'm actually not entirely sure if it me or Denise that said that first. Beth was hard at work cleaning her nieces pussy, licking and sucking my cum out of Denise's cunt. Beth attacked Denise's pussy the same way Katie attacked hers the night before. It wasn't long before Denise had another small orgasm. Beth slowly moved up Denise's body, planting little kisses along the way before giving her a very thorough kiss.

I caressed Beth's back as they kissed and finally pulled Beth's head towards me to give her a kiss of my own.

"Thank-you beautiful, I love you." I kissed her again before dropping back on the bed, my exhaustion getting the better of me.

"I love you too, Josh. And I love you Denise." Denise gave a little sniff, as if fighting back tears. They kissed again before Beth rolled over to Denise's right. Beth and I cuddled into Denise and the three of us just lay there for a few minutes in silence.

Our post-coital cuddle was interrupted by sounds coming from upstairs. We could now hear moaning and what sounding like a squeaky mattress coming from one of the bedrooms upstairs. The three of us looked at each other and started to laugh.

"I told you the girls can be very convincing. Why don't we go see what's going on?" Denise said.

The three of us found some new energy as we quickly tossed on some clothes and quietly made our way upstairs. Denise hit the squeaky stair, the sounds coming from the bedroom never stopped. We crept down the hall and slowly pushed the door for the last bedroom open a little further to see what was going on. The three of us gasped quietly at the nude bodies on one of the two double beds.

David was standing at the end of the bed, he was fucking Cathy from behind as she knelt on the edge of the bed. Melanie was lying underneath Cathy, alternating between licking her clit and David's balls. Katie was sitting at the head of the bed, her legs spread wide (as were Melanie's); her exposed pussy just inches from her sister's. Cathy was alternating between licking and sucking her daughter's pussies. The whole thing was far better than what I had earlier imagined.

As if by some silent agreement the three of us backed away from the bedroom door and headed back downstairs.

"You know, we should probably shower." I suggested with a winked at both ladies. "It's certainly big enough for two and I think it can easily handle a third."

"I think that's a wonderful idea. I know I certainly enjoyed our shower yesterday. I think that's exactly what the three of us need." Beth grinned at me and Denise gave both of us a strange look as we pulled her into the bathroom with us.

Beth and I turned to Denise when the door closed and slowly removed her clothing. She didn't protest but suddenly seemed almost shy. After Denise was nude again, I turned and started on Beth, Denise quickly joined in and in short order both ladies stood bare before me. I gazed at both visions of beauty, seeing the obvious similarities between them. Denise looking like Beth did in her youth, Beth giving Denise a glimpse into her future. My cock responded by swelling to full size.

Both ladies smiled at me before stripping me bare as well. We stood, looking at each other for a minute before sharing a hug. I broke the hug to turn on the water. Less than a minute later all three of us were in the shower. Beth and I positioned Denise in the middle and slowly and lovingly began to wash her. We started with her hair and worked our way down, spending an equal amount of time on all of her body parts. With maybe a little extra attention to her breasts and between her legs. Not a word was spoken.

After we rinsed the suds from Denise, Beth moved to the middle, exchanging places with Denise. Denise and I repeated the process with Beth. Once rinsed, Beth and I exchanged places and the ladies gave me a very thorough washing. My cock remained hard the whole time, however, I wasn't overwhelmed with lust or desire to take the two lovelies in the shower with me. I was filled with love for both, a feeling I think we all shared.

We shut the water off and stepped from the shower, taking turns drying each other. After we were all dry and redressed, Denise looked at both Beth and I and started to cry. We held her close and let her get the emotions out. We understood where she was coming from; it was a very intimate and personal experience. The emotions we shared could easily have overwhelmed me as well.

"That was wonderful," Denise finally said, "I think I understand things better now. I've never felt like that before. Thank-you for sharing with me." Denise gave a little sniff, as if she might start crying again.

"God, don't start crying again, I barely made it through without crying myself." Beth said as she slapped her on the ass. Denise laughed and I grinned at Beth, she slapped playfully at my arm. "Let's get out of here and get on with our day. Any idea what time it is?"

We left the bathroom and found David, Cathy and the girls sitting in the living room area. They all shared the same look, a combination of happiness and satisfaction with maybe just a hint of guilt. I glanced at the clock and it was almost noon. A lot can happen in 4 hours.

"I'm glad to see everyone survived. Although next time, I think I'd like to be included in the family discussion" Denise said with a little grin, Beth laughed out loud and I blushed a little, almost feeling like I was aware of some secret I shouldn't be.

"Oh, we'll make sure you're included next time Denise, it was way too much fun not to do again." Katie said in her normal voice, meaning it sounded sexy as hell.

"Katie! Behave!" Cathy said before she started to laugh. David blushed, showing more guilt than the others. Melanie was just smiling contently, no hint of guilt on her face at all.

"Cathy, based on what we saw, I think you're the one that needs to behave!" Beth offered, causing the girls to break into a fit of giggles, and causing Cathy to blush a deep red. David was stoically trying not to laugh.

"So, any idea why we haven't heard from the others yet?" I said in an effort to change the topic. "I would have thought they'd be over here by now, looking to make plans for the day." That got everyone thinking, wondering if they had been over while we were distracted or if they were off doing something on their own.

"That's a great question Josh." David said, clearly thankful for the change in topic. "Since its lunch time, let's pop over there and see if we can't figure out what to do with the rest of the day."

We all agreed and filed out of the cottage to head next door. David reached the door first and found the front door locked. I thought that was a little odd.

"Should we knock or should I just open the door?" I said as I held up a key for cottage 32. I had keys for both cottages as I had checked into both when we arrived on Sunday.

"Open it, but quietly." Beth said as all five of the ladies started to giggle; David and I shared a look and rolled our eyes.

I opened the door quietly and we all entered the cottage, trying to keep noise to a minimum. Based on the noises that quickly filled our hearing, I don't think anyone heard us. We could hear, let's just say, suspicious noises coming from Trish's room downstairs and Craig and Alicia's room upstairs. We all shared a grin. The girls all turned and silently headed upstairs, the rest of us slowly approached Trish's bedroom door.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers