Family Gatherings Pt. 11

Story Info
Friday Afternoon - A blind taste test & a last night of fun
7.7k words
4.72
24k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 07/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

Pt. 11 – Friday Afternoon

I came out of the bedroom to see Melanie and Connor standing just inside the front door.

"Well, we did remember to bring the bedspread back with us, not so sure you're gonna want it back though." Melanie said with a bit of laugh.

Melanie held up the bedspread, showing the side that was on the ground. I guess protecting 13 people from the ground while fucking might have been a bit too much for it. I just laughed along with everyone else.

"Well, its sacrifice will not be forgotten, farewell my friend!" David said in a mock toast, setting off another round of laughter.

"Don't worry Josh; I'm sure the Katie will cover whatever charge they put on the bill, since she volunteered her bedspread." Cathy added.

"Hey, that's not fair. I'm pretty sure we all enjoyed the benefits of its protection, I think we should all chip in." Katie called back down. I let the friendly debate about paying for the bedspread continue while I picked up the phone and called the main office.

"Main office, how can I help you?" a familiar voice asked.

"Hi Steve, its Josh from Cabin 31. Are you going to be at the front desk for the next little bit?" I asked, there was a brief pause before he responded.

"Uh, yes, I should be here for the next 30 minutes or so before my shift ends." He said.

"Perfect, Melanie and I will be down to see you in a few minutes." I hung up the phone and returned to the friendly banter which had moved on to ways to hide the bedspread. I moved over to the front door and took the bedspread from Melanie, folding in roughly before taking Melanie's arm and leading her back out the door.

"We'll take care of it; just give us a few minutes." I called back into the house and Melanie and I headed out. On the way to the office I explained the encounter with Steve earlier in the day to Melanie.

"I knew he was a sweetheart. God, most guys would have been running up and down the street screaming about their adventures. Especially since he'd figure he'd never see any of us again. I'm glad the girls decided to invite him over tonight." Melanie responded.

"Well, we did say you and Alicia would stop by to see him today and I know Alicia and Craig already went over. I figured we could kill two birds with one stone, you get to see Steve and we ask him to replace the bedspread." I said. Melanie stopped dead in her tracks.

"Ahh! I see where you're going with this and not a chance." Was all she said. I stared at her with a confused expression on my face. "Ok, I know you don't get it, let me try to explain. And I can guarantee that the other girls will agree with me on this. I know we used our considerable charms on poor Steve to get him to overlook certain transgressions, shall we say, previously. However, that was before we realized what a nice guy Steve was. We always assumed that he was just using the situation to his advantage, finding a reason to interrupt the pretty girls and hope to get a little attention from them. Mind you, I suspect he got a lot more than he ever expected, but that doesn't change things."

"When we thought he was using us, we had no qualms about using him right back. Morally ambiguous? Sure, but that's life. Now that we realize what a good guy he is, I'm not going to use 'sex' to get him to overlook us ruining one of the bedspreads, it just wouldn't be right. I won't even get into the situational ethics of it all"

I think the look of confusion was still on my face. I kind of got what she was saying but I had so many conflicting thoughts running through my head about the situation that I just decided to not even bother trying to understand.

"Ok, I'll just settle things up and get a replacement. You can still take the opportunity to talk to Steve." I said.

"Beth has you well trained, that's for sure. I know you still don't get it but you're willing to let it go. Whatever you guys get worked out with Denise, I know she'll be lucky, and happy." Melanie said, leaning in to give me a kiss on the cheek, a sweet, chaste, kiss, the type a niece gives her uncle. It felt oddly weird after everything that's happened this week. I just nodded and smiled as we continued on to the office.

"Well, I certainly promise to do what I can to make Denise happy. Although I'm pretty sure Beth would disagree about the 'well trained' comment." I said with a chuckle, Melanie laughed and grabbed my arm as we reached the main office.

We entered the main office and Steve was behind the counter, no one else seemed to be around this time.

"Josh, Melanie, it's good to see you again. Is everything alright?" Steve asked, his voice seeming a little uncertain. That's when I realized he properly thought his luck had run out and we were uninviting him from coming over this evening. I was torn between teasing him and putting him at ease. I decided to be nice.

"Everything is fine; we're all looking forward to seeing you this evening. Hopefully you can still make it?" I asked, noticing the tension leave his expression immediately. A huge smile formed and brightened his whole face.

"Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world. Too be honest, I was a little worried you were cancelling. The whole week has seemed a little too good to be true, if you know what I mean. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop." I laughed, finally getting what Melanie was saying. Here was a genuinely nice guy in an extraordinary situation and I was just basically going to pimp Melanie out to get out of paying for a soiled bedspread. Fuck, I could be a little dense at times.

"Well, even during extraordinary weeks, there is a down side." I said in mock serious tone. "We seem to have ruined one of your bedspreads," I said, holding up the item in question, "I was hoping we could get a replacement and that I could make good on the replacement cost."

Steve just kind of gave me a confused look, properly similar to the one I gave Melanie earlier. He glanced between Melanie and myself, not quite sure what to think. Part of me felt bad because I could see where his mind was going. Part of him was thinking we wanted him to just let it pass, with his invitation for the evening in the balance. I was about to say something when Melanie spoke up.

"Don't worry Steve, it's not like that." She said calmly, clearly reading the same thing in Steve's expression. "We honestly want to settle up for the bedspread, we ruined it, we'll pay for it. I came along with Josh because I heard what happened earlier today. I wanted you to know how much we appreciate your discretion and the respect you've shown us. We certainly don't want you to think we are using you in anyway."

"I, uh, well, thank-you? How did you know what I was thinking?" Steve blurted out. I just laughed.

"I've often wondered the same thing my friend. Apparently, so I've been told, we're just not that hard to read." I said. "So, how much for the bedspread?"

"Well, we normally charge $100, however, that's really for when someone takes or ruins a bedspread and we find out after they check-out. For the few times someone's been honest with us, we usually just charge the $30 they cost us." Steve said.

"Perfect, I'll pay for that now and get a replacement if I can." I said, pulling out $30 out of my wallet.

"Sure, I'll call housekeeping. Do you want to wait here for it or just have them drop it at the cottage?" Steve asked. I looked at Melanie; she just smiled and tilted her head towards the door.

"Josh, why don't you head back, I'll just wait here with Steve until housekeeping shows up." Melanie said, a sly grin on her face.

"Sounds like a plan." I said before leaning in and whispering to Melanie, "I'm sorry, I understand now. I might be a little dense at times, but I can admit when I was wrong. Have fun." I place a quick kiss on Melanie's cheek and headed back to the cottage.

It was after 3:00 when I got back to the cottage; everyone was just kind of hanging out chatting. A space opened up between Denise and Beth on the couch and I dropped between my two favorite ladies and jumped right into fun family banter.

"You seem to be short one bedspread Josh, not to mention one sister." Katie said a fake tone of accusation in her voice.

"Melanie decided to wait with Steve until housekeeping dropped off the new bedspread. He offered to have it dropped off at the cottage, but Melanie didn't want them to walk in on anything. She figured we'd have the whole staff coming by the cottage if that happened." I replied.

"Well, with the drop off in performance levels today, you boys might need a little help from the staff." Cathy added. That set off a whole round of barbs and jokes. We were still joking around when Melanie returned. She dropped the new bedspread on Katie's lap and then deposited herself on her father lap.

"Katie, Steve wanted you to know that if he has to replace another bedspread, there just might be a spanking involved." Melanie said with a laugh.

"Really? I didn't think Steve had it in him. There just might be an accident with the new one." Katie said her face a cross between intrigued and amused.

"Oh, I think Steve might surprise you when he's not caught off guard. I guess we'll see how things go tonight." Melanie replied. That set off another round of rather graphic comments about how Steve might still be caught off guard. Eventually Melanie excused herself to get showered and changed for the evening.

The next few hours passed quickly as everyone just relaxed and enjoyed being around each other. We didn't break into an all-out orgy or separate into groups for more intimate fun, we just enjoyed being. Around 6:30 Denise, Katie and Melanie went to the kitchen to start getting supper ready. We had been taking turns with supper and tonight was their night.

At 7:00 exactly there was a tentative knock at the door. David beat everyone else and opened the door wearing his best protective father face, which, given David's size, can be quite intimidating.

"Yes, can I help you?" He asked, as if he had no idea why Steve was there or even that he knew who Steve was. I could see Steve take an involuntary step back and pale a little.

"Uh, yes, well, Denise and Katie invited me to stop by this evening at 7:00. I, uh, thought, I mean, assumed everyone was okay with it." Steve said, suddenly very unsure of himself.

"Well, no one told me about someone stopping by. Who are you again?" Poor Steve, he didn't know what to do. He just kind of stared at David, half looking like he wanted to run. Then David just started laughing and pulled Steve into the cottage.

"I'm sorry Steve, couldn't help having a little fun with you. Welcome, I glad you could join us this evening." David said, giving Steve a firm pat on the back. I stifled a laugh as I saw Steve try to covertly rub his shoulder.

"Well, thank-you. Like I mentioned to Melanie and Josh earlier, it's been an odd week and I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop. Or for me to wake up. One or the other." Steve said clearly feeling a little more relaxed.

Everyone welcomed Steve and Alicia pulled a chair over by her for him to sit down. We quickly returned to our normal banter with everyone joining in. I could tell that Steve wasn't quite sure what to make of the whole family together, a feeling I could completely understand. At around 7:30 we got called over for supper and moved over to the dining table without a break in the conversation.

Supper was great; the girls are excellent cooks and really treated us to quite the spread. There were two whole salmons, one done up with maple, the other with a marinade of some sort that was just great. There was also a roast chicken, two types of potatoes, a couple of salads and some fresh veggies. It put the other suppers to shame, but it made a great final meal.

After supper was finished we quickly settled back into our usual routine of teasing, joking and, above all else, laughing. Things were relaxed and I could see the tension slowly easing from Steve as he seemed to finally accept that we actually wanted him there. He even started to join in the conversation a bit. I could understand the hesitation as it certainly took me a while to feel comfortable enough to jump into the fray.

Eventually the guys, excluding Steve, got up to clear the table and take care of the dishes. The conversation and banter continued as we quickly made work of the dishes. That naturally prompted several remarks from the ladies about what it takes to get us to look after the dishes. At this point I really didn't know what Steve was thinking about the family. Clearly he already knew we weren't exactly a traditional family. I also noticed that Katie and Melanie had moved and were now sitting on either side of Steve.

"I think we should have a quick game of cheat while we let supper finish settling before we get into any other fun for the night." David said and everyone quickly agreed. Steve had never played before so Katie quickly explained the rules, for regular cheat, not the strip version.

The game progressed with the usual cursing and joking and name calling. It was fun and one thing became quickly apparent, Steve was a terrible liar. It didn't take very long for him to be knocked out of the game. He stayed at the table with us; just enjoy the atmosphere and getting more comfortable with joining in the conversation.

He took a couple of shots at me and Ron after we made some very questionable decisions. He offered to give Connor some pointers when he lost a hand with almost 40 cards in his hand (by far the worst performance of the night). I was paying close attention to Katie as she seemed to keep giving him some rather appraising looks.

After a couple of more hands Katie started to make some very suspect calls and was knocked out of the game as well, followed closely by Melanie. They pulled Steve from the table and moved over to the couch in the living room. The rest of us at the table just chuckled.

A couple of minutes later I looked up when I heard the stair near the top squeak and everyone looked up to see Melanie and Katie leading Steve upstairs. The three of them just stopped for a second until everyone still downstairs just started laughing. The girls grinned and pulled Steve the rest of the way. We resumed our game when we heard one of the bedroom doors close.

"That boy has no idea what he's gotten himself into too." Cathy said with a laugh. David gave her a strange look. "Oh honey, you can't be that oblivious? Katie has clearly started to see Steve in a different light; you can't have missed the way she was looking at him tonight? I suspect she and Melanie have something cooked up to test the poor boy. I'm not sure if it would be better for him to pass or fail."

"I noticed it too Mom. She mentioned earlier today that she thought he'd make good husband material but at the moment she was more interested in having her world rocked than finding a husband. If she finds out he's capable of rocking her world too, look out." Denise said setting everyone else off laughing and making comments, except for David, who had a rather pensive look on his face.

The game continued until it was just Cathy, Ron and Craig left. A couple of hands later it was all over with Ron as the winner. That also coincided with some rather erotic noises coming from upstairs. That seemed to get everyone's attention and it seemed as if the temperature rose right along with the sexual tension.

"I guess we should decide exactly what we are willing to do with Steve in the cottage. I'm sure he realizes there are some rather unusual things going on between us but that is still different than actually seeing those unusual things." Beth said.

"Well, since he is currently fucking two sisters, who you can bet are not leaving each other alone, and already had some fun with all three sisters and Alicia, which I'm assuming included some girl on girl action," Denise nodded to confirm my assumption, "then I really don't see what difference it would make to see what else is going on."

"Well, that is true, however, I'm not that comfortable with him seeing or thinking he can partake in any of the more general activities that might happen. It's one thing to have Ron or you slip behind me and start fucking while I'm eating Cindy's pussy because I know you and trust you. I'm not sure how I'd feel if that was Steve. What the girls are doing and have done with Steve is at least fully their decision and in their control, if you get what I'm saying." Cathy replied and the other ladies nodded in understanding.

"I get what you're saying. I say we let Katie and Melanie have their fun and after Steve leaves, as I suspect he won't want to necessarily hang around afterwards, we can have some fun then." David said and everyone agreed.

"Well, that doesn't mean we can't think about what we want to do after Steve has left for the night." Ron said which opened up the flood gates and various ideas started getting thrown around. The first thing to be decided was that everyone spend the night with their original group, with one exception, Denise was going to stay with Beth and I. The conversation continued as the noises seemed to get louder from upstairs.

"It certainly sounds like someone is rocking Katie's world, just not sure if it's Steve or Melanie." Denise commented at one point.

"I think you girls might have underestimated Steve. The earlier encounters would have thrown any guy for a loop. I was impressed that he even managed to get his dick out of his pants before coming, let alone actual manage to last for a few minutes," Cathy said, "although, based on what I saw the other night on the porch, while it still looked like a nice dick, it doesn't stack up well with what else is available to us."

"That is true, before this week I would have said it was a good size, but my experience was rather limited." Denise replied with a laugh. "I for one think that's enough talk about Steve's dick." Denise paused for a moment and then cracked up.

"God, in my wildest dreams I never expected us to be sitting around having this conversation. Discussing who's going to fuck who and worrying about whether or not to include someone from outside the family, while discussing the merits of his dick?"

Everyone lost it at that point, gales of pure laughter filled the room; people were crying from laughing so hard. The more I thought about the conversation we just had, as if it was perfectly normal, just made me laugh harder. It took several minutes before we composed ourselves.

"Seriously though, what do we want to do tonight?" Beth asked, wiping tears from her eyes, trying not to crack up again.

"I for one would like to get one last chance to taste all of the lovely ladies here. I may never have another opportunity like this again and there is no way I'm going to pass it up. I'm still amazed at how unique each lady tastes." I said as the noises from upstairs seemed to reach a peak and then stop.

"Hey, that gives me an idea. Why don't we do a blind taste test? Each guy gets one minute with each girl and has to guess who each pussy belongs too." Cindy said, followed by a brief moment of silence. I think everyone was surprised that Cindy made the suggestion.

"I'm certainly game for that, of course in my case it wouldn't be guessing. What do I get when I win?" I replied. That prompted some rather loud protests and rude comments from the other guys in the room. We were still debating the merits of the plan when the bedroom door opened and a very happy and satisfied group came back down stairs.

"Well, judging by the look on those faces, not to mention the noises we heard, it seems that someone had a very good time." Beth said with a laugh, causing Katie, Melanie and Steve to all blush deeply.

"Steve, we were just discussing our plans for the rest of the night, will you be staying?" David asked in a very innocent voice, causing Cathy to give him a slap on the arm and Katie to glare at her father. Poor Steve didn't really know what to do with himself at that point.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers