Family Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpete
cpete
1,724 Followers

After a year together, I couldn't be happier. It was not the white hot "love" of our youth, but a much more deeper, mature love of affection and respect. Still I felt an obligation, and asked Kathy about making it "legal".

"Mark." Kathy said, holding my head with both hands. "You are a great guy, and I want to spend the rest of our days together. But I promised myself I would only get married once in my life. I hope you can understand."

Truth be told, I really could not. But I remembered another thing my Father drilled into me. "If it ain't Broke, don't fix it!"

+++++++

Most bits of fiction have some hint of fact. In 44 of the America states, men can be required to pay support for children not theirs. Only two states allow restitution from biological father to non-biological father on a "limited" scale if fraud is involved. Statistics in this tale came from the Marriage Project, and the General Social Survey (GSS) by the University of Chicago and The Fidelity Study by the University of Indiana. Ownership of underwater homes and the repo of furnishings from local branches of some this country's largest banks has happened a few times, as homeowners have exploited the slow moving massive bureaucracy of the banks to their advantage.

cpete
cpete
1,724 Followers