Family Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutKathy
SlutKathy
500 Followers

As I was walking from the bus to our room in just my tiny thong, (just as well it was early) we only saw a few workmen who shouted some course comments and whistled at us. Even after the fucking I had received over the last nine hours, mum dragged me over to the workmen ripped off my thong and asked them if they wanted to fuck her slut daughter who had been gangbanged all night. Of course they did, eying up my naked ravaged body, so for the next half an hour or so I was on my back in the dirt again with cocks in me. After, mum said I had to walk to our room as I was, minus the thong. Fortunately again, we only saw the deskman who just grinned, (he came up to our room later and shagged me).

That day I spent resting to regain some energy. In the evening mum said she had never seen a women have so many things done to her body and she hadn't realized what a tart I was, my aunty agreed. I told them I had done this a few times before with Chas present and I love it. I also said, but what did they think about how the others had treated me after they had had a few drinks, how they could do the things they did to my naked body, themselves included. Mum had to agree that had surprised her as well that people could treat a woman like that, and more so that she could, but they had enjoyed seeing their first gangbang and more so as it was me.

Mum then told me she had seen quite a lot of people taking photographs and video of it all, so there would be lots of holiday pictures and videos that people would love to see being shown when they got home. Just think she said, hundreds of people could be watching what was done to you last night. I said there were lots around from some of my other times. Mum said it was funny that, because when she was on a short break in the capital, she had noticed a video in a sex shop window and the picture on the cover had a women being fucked and she had thought it had looked just like me then but had thought no more about it. I said, I had been fucked legless by a large group of men on a long weekend there a while back, a video had been taken, and I had heard him say he could make some money in the sex shops with it, but had thought no more of it, so it may well of been me. We all agreed that I would have a good story to tell Chas when we got home, and if I ever done it again they would love to be there, perhaps even thrash my ass herself. I assured them it probably would and they could. We all laughed.

When we arrived home mum did not waste any time telling Chas what I had been up to, what a whore and a slut I had been, that I must have been fucked by at least three dozen men probably a lot more, that she had lost count, over the ten days. My aunty also mentioned about the men at the party telling me I ought to be fucked by a donkey or horse, that I would love it’s large cock. They all agreed that would be something to watch.

They then said that they thought I deserved punishing for being such a dirty slut. Chas agreed and stripped me naked there in front of them, bent me over the sofa and gave my ass a good strapping with his belt while commenting about all the bites and marks that were over my sluttish body. Then after gave me a good fucking in my ass and cunt, treating my body rough, ten days worth of shagging as he put it.

The three of them then agreed that as I was such a whore, I should be treated as one and be ready and to be used whenever Chas wanted, to let him strip and fuck me when and wherever we were and by whoever he wanted.

As they left for their homes mum said she and my aunty would like to see me used and gangfucked again. Chas said he would arrange something for them soon, then added, and what about the donkey or horse. I smiled and said umm, why not, I couldn't wait. My mum and aunty laughed and said, see you soon then.

Comments to Kathy, click below.

SlutKathy
SlutKathy
500 Followers
12