Family Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in front of Melissa, my cock still hard and throbbing in her hands as she stroked it, then leaned forward and sucked my cock into her mouth, tasting her mom's pussy and my cum mingled together. Melissa began to bob her head in rhythm, enveloping my cock in the warmth of her mouth, as Melody watched us. She was still fingering her dripping pussy.

After a few moments, Melissa had cleaned the cums off my cock, and pulled her head back. "Melissa," Melody said as she stood. "How about lying back on the sofa, and clean out my pussy."

Melissa laid on the sofa, with her buttocks resting on the sofa arm, and legs dangling. Melody crawled over her daughter, positioning herself in the opposite direction, so her pussy was at Melissa's mouth, and lowered herself as Melissa grasped her mom's butt cheeks, spreading them, effectively opening her mom's pussy as well. Melody lowered herself over Melissa's mouth until she was able to lick her pussy.

I stood at the end of the sofa looking at Melissa's tight pussy as Melody opened it with her fingers and began to lick her daughter's pussy. I fondled my cock as I watched them eat each other with familiarity. After a few minutes, Melody looked at me with a smile. "Why don't you show her what it feels like to have a cock inside, David."

My cock jumped at her suggestion, and I felt hot. "Uh, sure." I said, surprised, as I never had fucked a pussy that young. Melissa wiggled her bare legs as Melody kept rubbing her daughter's pussy as I took position against the sofa arm, leaning slightly forward.

Melody took my cock and pressed it at the daughter's pussy as I leaned in until it slid inside the moist, tight tunnel. Melissa groaned in pleasure as my cock stretched her virgin pussy. Slowly, I began to thrust into her pussy, as Melissa raised her legs, allowing me to penetrate her more deeply, as Melody gripped Melissa's butt with both hands and began to lick her clit while my cock slid in and out.

"Aahhhh..." I groaned in pleasure as my cock found it's thrusting rhythm within Melissa's pussy. It was so tight, yet so velvety soft and deliciously warm. Occasionally Melody's tongue touched my cock as she kept licking at her daughter's clit. I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye and looked toward the window. A young man was watching our actions, and appeared to be fondling himself as I waved him off.

"Uuuhhhmmmm," moaned Melissa against her mom's pussy. "Harder." She wiggled her hips and waved her smooth legs in the air as I grasped them and leaned into her pussy, pressing her legs back. My cock slid deeper inside, as Melody raised her head up to watch it working her daughter's pussy. My balls were swinging against Melissa's buttocks and I thrusted myself harder against her delicious nakedness.

I felt my cum surging and slowed myself a bit to prolong the moment before I exploded into Melissa's pussy. "YAAaaahhhh" I yelled as my cock erupted and pumped into Mandy's pussy until cum was oozing out and running down to her anus, and puddling on the sofa arm.

"Oh, it's so HOT!" exclaimed Melissa at feeling my cum flooding her pussy, as I gently thrusted a few more times, milking my cock empty. Melody was still on top of Melissa, smiled at me, then lowered her head to lick my cum from her daughter's pussy. Spent, I withdrew myself and noticed my legs were trembling from the effort and excitement of taking a girl's virginity.

I sat on the coffee table and watched my wife clean her daughter's pussy as Melissa laid there with her eyes closed, with her mom's pussy resting against her chin. Then her eyes flew open as Melody began to coax an orgasm from her. When it was over, I helped Melody roll off her daughter's naked body, and kissed her deeply, tasting my cum and Melissa's juices in her mouth as Melissa sat up.

Our kiss finished, I slid my hands over my wife's naked flesh, and noticed Melissa's naked breasts with areolas contracted and nipples pointed from excitement. Melissa was rubbing the remants of my cum on her pussy, fingering her swollen clit and asked with a giggle, "Wouldn't it be neat that mom and I both are now pregnant?"

12