Family is Not Blood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers

"Please sir, don't put that in me, please no. I'll do what ever you want." Then I laughed "My pretty one, you will do what ever I want anyway." She play struggled with her bonds when I passed it along her lips. The look of lust on her face was amazing. She clenched her lips shut for me. "If you don't open your mouth and take this, my little one, it is going up your ass IMMEDIATLY." She was breathing heavier when she opened her mouth and I put just the tip in. "Lick it my little princess, or it is going to go up your ass. NOW" She stuck out her tongue she licked it gingerly. "Is that what you wanted me to do kind sir. Please sir, untie me and let me go kind sir."

Then I moved that cock to her neck, then circled each tit. She was trying to rub her legs together, while I held them apart. As she struggled, I slowly moved it down to just outside her pussy. All this time she kept saying "Please sir, no, Please don't do that sir, no, don't put that in me, kind sir. Please sir"

Looking into her eyes, I slowly slipped it into her wetness. "Is this what you don't want me to do little princess?" I started to fuck her with it. I could hear her moaning slightly. "Do you really want me to take this cock back out of you little princess?" I kept slowly pumping it in and out of her. She was starting to pant "No sir, please sir stop it sir. Please don't do this to me sir." Her face showed that she was fully enjoying the fucking I was giving her. "ohhhhhhhhhh" was all I hear from her. Slowly at first, then quicker, then slower I was pumping that dildo in and out of her.

That is when I put my cock to her face. "Now my little princess, I have something else for you to do." She was so getting off on this, her breathing was heavy and her cunt was meeting my thrusts.

'No sir, please don't make me suck your cock. I don't want to do it sir, Please don't make me, please sir." I brought it closer to her lips, she was on the verge of coming. "Please sir don't make me suck you off. I don't want that long hard beautiful cock in my mouth. Don't make me su..." when I rammed my cock into her mouth before she could finish. I held her hair so her head would not move, while I kept pumping her cunt with that dildo and my cock fucking her mouth.

"My little princess, you seem to be enjoying your self, aren't you? Tied down, clothes ripped away, a cock fucking your cunt, and now a cock in your mouth. You are enjoying this little princess. I think that you need to tell me that." Then I pulled my cock from her mouth, and stopped fucking her cunt with the dildo. "Sir, please sir don't make me say it sir. Please don't make me say it sir."

"You are evil sir, you make me want to be fucked that those cocks, sir. Don't make me say it sir, just don't stop it sir.. Please sir, just don't stop it sir."

I put my cock back into her mouth and started pumping her cunt again. "Nod for me, my little princess, nod for me that you want this, that you don't want me to stop. NOD FOR ME." She started to nod, and started coming, hard. My words, my cock, the dildo and being tied and helpless put her over the edge. She bucked like a bronco and I pulled out of her mouth so she could enjoy her own climax, but only for a minute.

Before she could completely recover I went on. "Now I going to fuck you like there is no tomorrow, my little princess. You love it and you can't do anything about it. You cum bucket of mine." She play struggled when I mounted her." "Oh sir. please fuck me, make me cum again and again, please sir, you make me so bad sir, you make me so bad." I fucked her for all we were worth. She got two more organisms, and a third right before I came.

I recovered as quickly as I could and untied her. That is when she grabbed me and kissed and hugged me and would not let go. After some minutes, we finally both had come down and relaxed in each others arms. She said, "You really know how to make a girl feel welcome here." A great way to start off our first night living together again.

The next couple of months were good over all. We had our fights and our quiet times. Being the second time around, we knew more of the places that we should not go, or rather, how we needed to do it if we needed to go there. There were other areas that we really needed to work on. We both worked on it. Marriage and a family are not for the weak.

After a while, we were strong enough with each other to broach subjects that would have been very painful before. One night after we went to bed, and started to be a little frisky, she asked me if she could ask a question, about Maria and Mary. "What was it like with the two of them? What did you do? What did you not do? Will you tell me about it?"

This could be a very exciting addition to our love making, or a bomb that was going to blow up sometime. "Well, I want to start off by saying that it was not something I planned. And even when Maria asked me if she could go talk with Mary when she caught us on the couch, I did not know Mary was going to be invited back. I was actually starting to collect my clothes when the both of them returned, naked. I was shocked. This has never happened to me like this before."

"When they came back, both naked, Maria gave Mary a hug, then motioned to Mary to sit next to me on the couch. I must have looked pretty normal, my 'deer in the headlights' look. But you've never seen that before, have you?" We laughed at that one.

"So Maria brought my hand to Mary's face. That broke the ice, and we started to kiss. There was some hesitation at first, but a hunger started to come out of her after a few seconds. I found out later that it had been over a year since she was with anyone, and it was starting to show. I slowly started to caress her ample breasts, and she reached over and started to stroke my thighs, each stroke closer and closer to my cock. When she finally touched it, she jumped a little, then carefully stroked it softly.

All this time, Maria was looking at us. I was so much into the experience with Mary, that I had no clue that there was anyone else in the world until Maria not so quietly sat down on the recliner, spreading her legs for her fingers. I've never fucked in front of anyone before, this was an exciting and unsettling first."

"I bent my head down and started licking her right tit, while my hand gently massaged her left one. This brought an "oh yes" to my ears. She carefully continued to stroke my cock and my hair, but stroked my cock with more intensity. I whispered into her ear that I did not have any condoms with me, Maria did not need any. She looked a bit disappointed. Then I said that I would make sure that she would be satisfied. She whispered back that I was famous for that. Talk about an ego boost. What else does everyone know about me?"

Cathy broke in with a "You are a very attentive lover, I am lucky. You put your partner's needs above your own. I'm not surprised Maria would have told her that." Telling this story was getting more surreal as I went on. I've never been a kiss and tell kind of guy. It appears that everybody else was.

I continued. "She spread her legs for me and my mouth started heading to her navel, taking my cock away from her hand. I got on my knees and parted her legs with my body. Kneeling there I was just looking at her pussy, that beautiful pussy. That is when she forcefully pulled my head into her while she pushed her pussy into my face, humping it. She was mad with desire, she wanted my mouth. I ate her out like there as no tomorrow. She did not want it any other way. My head was locked between her thighs, but I heard her yell out a loud yes while she clamped her thighs around my head. Then I heard a farther away "Ohhhhhhhhhhh". They both came."

"She slumped like a rag doll while I pulled my self to her face and kissed her. That was when she smiled then leaned over and took me in her mouth. I was enjoying her giving me head, when she suddenly got up. She pushed me down on my back and straddled my face with her cunt. Then I felt another mouth on my cock. During sex with a person, what ever you do to them, you get a reaction some way. Here I was eating out Mary again, but what ever I did to her, it had no connection to the sucking that was happening on my cock. Pardon the pun, but it blew my mind."

"By the time all of that registered, Maria's mouth was off my cock. I was a little disappointed, but then I felt her straddling me and started riding me, cowgirl style. I know that I am tall, but I figured out that these two women had to be leaning against each other, naked, riding this piece of meat. It was exhilarating. It was so wrong, but it was just so exciting. I know that they said that they were not into girls, and I do believe them, but there was no way they were not rubbing up against each other. I was being used as a fuck boy toy, by friends of mine, but I was a fuck toy nevertheless. It was fun and different and exciting."

I needed to take a chance now, I wanted to go where I never went with Cathy before. This is when I looked at Cathy and asked. "Was that what it was like for you with Corey?" During my talking about Maria and Mary, Cathy was stroking my cock and occasionally licking my nipples. This stopped her cold. I quickly added, "You don't have to answer, and I'm sorry for killing the mood. We've been back together for a while. I've always felt that the topic was off limits before, and it may be now. But I would like to know about your past from you, like I'm telling you about mine."

She looked at me, and then looked inward. "I was always afraid to talk about it with you. I thought that the reminder of my infidelity with you would just kill everything. What happened before we got back together was in the past, but we are part of the past.' Then she looked at me directly, and grabbed my cock, stroking it and smiled. I took a chance, and we won. She continued.

"There were exciting things that I did sexually that I really enjoyed, and some I did not. It was always the same with him. He called the shots, he had a script. Part of me not saying anything thing is that you saw everything on the web cam files. It was kind of all there for you to see. Until now, I did not think that you really wanted to know anything more. "

"There were exciting things. First off, doing something naughty was a big draw. I had been seeing my mother smile more after her fucks with Paul. The 'cat that ate the canary' look. I also liked sometimes feeling like the piece of meat, just like you just told me that you felt with Maria and Mary. Not all the time, but part of the time. A big part was to just feel desirable and wanton." She stopped talking, and took my cock into her mouth for a big suck. "Just like you have been making me feel since we got back together."

With that, she pulled my head to her mouth for a big kiss, then pushed my face down to her pussy spreading her legs. She slowly started to hump my face. "Yea, you liked those women using you like a piece of meat, didn't you? You like to be used. You filthy bastard you. Keep eating this hot pussy. You get me so hot. Yes, I liked to be used sometimes, I liked to be forced to suck his cock. But you filthy bastard, you did that too. But you did more, so much more. You tied me up, forced your big cock into my mouth, or into my ass, and you made me come. Making me cum is important to you. You make me feel like a queen, like a lover, a slutty little lover, but LOVED. You never degraded me."

"But you also let me play with you. You ate my cream pie, allowed me to tie you up, you played games with me, you laughed with me, you were more interested in me than anyone else. You let me be free with you. I can do anything with you. Keep eating my cunt you filthy bastard, you wonderful filthy bastard. Ohhhhh yessss. You have made me whole, you've made me free. I can do everything with you. And you can do anything with me." That is when I stuck two fingers in her cunt, and my thumb up her ass. She came all over my face.

With that, I moved to her face and shoved my tongue into her mouth, sharing her taste with her. Then it was my turn. I straddled her chest and started to tit fuck her. She kept reaching down with her tongue and licked my cock head when it was near her mouth. I kept fucking higher and higher till I just shoved it into her mouth, and kept it there. My legs along side her head.

"So you like to be used like a piece of meat, do you? Well, my hot little bitch, you are going to have to suck this cock, and swallow this load. You are going to be my little cum bucket while I tell you some more of Mary and Maria. You'll like that, won't you? " She nodded yes with my cock in her mouth. I'm going to keep you good and hot while you suck me good."

"Another time I got there when Mary was home alone. Maria was running late. Mary brought out some drinks, I was sipping a straight bourbon and she had a glass of merlot. Mary asked me to her room to change a light bulb. It was really broken and the ceiling fixture was higher than she could reach. I was tall enough that standing on her bed, I could do it. As I finished reinstalling the glass shade, her hand was pulling down my zipper on my jeans. Just the right height for her mouth."

"She reached in and pulled me out, and gave my cock a big kiss, then a suck. Looking into my eyes, she started getting me hard saying that we needed to be ready for Maria, and that it looked as I could also use her help. My cock got hard in her hand and mouth. While she was stroking me and looking into my eyes, she started to unbutton her blouse, then skirt. She left on her sexy black bra and matching panties. My hands were on her shoulders to balance on the bed, and she undid my belt and dropped my jeans and underwear in one pull. Laughing, she pushed me down on the bed, tripping me by my jeans around my ankles."

"I pulled her down on top of me laughing. She was able to get my shoes and pants the rest of the way off while I unbuttoned my shirt. She started kissing me and whispered into my ear that she had a couple of condoms ready for use. She was hot and wet and brought her cunt to my face. I took off her panties and bra while she was telling me that I ate her divinely and I needed to so it again. As I started, she flipped into 69 with me. That is how Maria found us. I only knew that Maria was there, was because she slipped a finger into my rosebud. That shock broke our 69 up. Mary had seen her but I jumped out of my skin."

I looked down at Cathy, she was listening to me intently, and had stopped sucking on me. I wiggled my cock in he mouth and smiled. She started sucking it again. "Maria said to Mary 'Glad that you got him warmed up for us. You are over due for a real good fucking, so you go first'. With that Maria got the condom and put it on me. Mary got on her hands and knees with her ass facing me, swaying it back and forth. She wanted me doggie style. Maria playfully swatted my ass cheek as I got between Mary's legs."

"Maria rubbed my cock over Mary's slit, then I pushed in her, both of us now groaning. That was the closest I saw them touch, my cock and her cunt. Mary started rocking back and forth, taking my thrusts and adding her own. I was able to reach around and at first, just played with her tits. I was telling her how her cunt was so good to fuck. She kept saying that she just loved my cock fucking her. I moved my hand from her tits to her mouth. She tasted herself from my fingers and sucked greedily. Then I went to her clit, and she went wild. She stated coming and saying 'oh oh oh oh yessssssssssssssss' and collapsed on the bed."

"I pulled out and rolled on my back on the bed. Maria was right there, not skipping a beat, and started riding me cow girl style. She came in seconds, and I right was behind her. I really can't hold out long when I'm doubled teamed."

Then I grabbed Cathy's hair and pulled her face to see mine, pulling her off my cock. "Did you like that, did you like to hear me fucking two women. Have I kept you hot my hot little bitch?" Cathy's right hand was in her cunt and her left one on my cock. "You filthy bastard, you know oh so well what it takes to make me hot." I pushed her face back on my cock. "I getting close my hot little bitch, do you want to swallow it, or do you want to wear it? Where do you want this filthy bastard to come? Be quick."

She looked up at me, taking my cock out of her mouth and smiled. She started to stall. "I'm just a cum bucket for you. So do you want me to swallow your cum?" She licked and stroked me for a minute. "Or do you want me to wear it?" She stroked herself for me while she sexily smiled then kissed my cock. She started to pant slightly. "Do you want to fill my pussy with your cum?" She sucked and stroked me, quicker this time. "Or should you fill my ass?" She put her lips around my cock and moaned. Her moaning was just heaven. "Do you want me to share it with you?" And she then stroked me with both hands and sucked hard. After her mouth left my cock. "Or share it with someone else?" At that, I immediately erupted all over her face and chest and me. She came at the same time. After we recovered a little, she said, "So you've been thinking of a threesome? Haven't you?"

Cathy, Franciszka and I settled down together. It took a couple of weeks to get our routines down. Before they moved in, Cathy and I spoke about the Financial Trust that Mary had funded for her that I was the administer. I told her that I felt uncomfortable to be part of the household where I would stand to benefit. For the time being, I asked that she not receive anything from the trust, I would provide instead. We also spoke about dividing other costs and responsibilities. That's the thing about 'kind of' starting over. Real life had taught us about things that do matter. We figured out our finances, the cooking and cleaning (EVERYBODY), laundry, grocery shopping and the rest of real life of living together with a child. In the end, we were actually becoming a real family.

At the end of each day, we both were dead tired. Many times, so tired to not even consider making love. We talked about it together, but we were not happy about it. Cathy shared it with her dad, and I shared it with Uncle Stan and Aunt Iwona. When we spoke about it again, we both had learned from the older generation, that this was real life for our parents too. They found a way to make it work, and we would too.

To be honest, I was also bit worried after our little 'three some' fantasy. That was something that both frightened me, and excited the hell out of me. On a quiet evening when we were sharing a pinot noir at the end of a long day, I brought it up to Cathy. I told her what I felt. I wanted to find out where she was at.

She looked at me and smiled. "Mike, one of the biggest things that I learned from you is that you and I are safe with one another. We both had experiences outside of us before now. Those experiences were exciting at the time. They are even fun and exciting to relive with each other. Hearing about you having two women, one on your cock and the other humping your mouth, Oh wow. I get wet just thinking about it."

"But one of the biggest things I learned from you is sharing and talking and our fantasies with each other are exciting, and safe. We can talk about anybody and anything we want to in our bed, but it should only be the two of us in bed together. I'm serious you big lunk. We played around before, but now we play around together, with each other. It's you and me Mike, just you and me. We worked hard to get here again, or isn't this really the first time? Nothing is going to be valuable enough to risk that. Nothing. Are you with me on this one?" I nodded yes, appreciating the openness of our lives, and the tightness of our relationship.

After another sip if the red wine, she looked directly at me. "One of the many of my biggest fears, and there were many of them, I had in getting back together, was there would be no excitement in the bedroom. I did not want to stray. But I did not trust my self not to stray. Remember, I was brought up that way. When I went off the wall when we looked at that first apartment, that was the biggest thing."

wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers