Family Lessons Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon straightened up and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her g-string and peeled it down to her ankles, as she leant forward the boys all got a flash of her now bare pussy.

“Oh. My. God!” groaned Dougie laughing. “This is too much!”

“Turn back around,” Billy told her. Sharon turned to face them, now completely naked, they all gazed at her sexy body in open admiration and lust.

“She’s fucking gorgeous!” commented Dougie, the way the four boys talked about her as if she were not even there, as if she were a picture or something made Sharon feel even sexier and aroused herself. For some reason the idea of being a sexual object for these four young men aroused her beyond belief.

Billy letting the others have a moment to take in the incredible sight of his stepmother before he sent her off to get them all another beer, even though their current one’s had been barely touched.

“This is the best Billy!” said Clint, “you fucking rule man!”

“Hell yeah!” agreed Dougie.

“How would you like her to suck your cock?” Billy asked them.

After seeing Billy’s hot stepmother strip off and let them play with her tits, Dougie and Clint thought that nothing could surprise them again. They were wrong.

“You’re shitting us?” Clint said in disbelief, although everything he had seen so far suggested that Billy was deadly serious.

“How would you like to fuck her?” Billy asked.

“Oh God!” groaned Dougie, rubbing his rock hard erection through his pants. “Are you messing with us? Is this candid camera or something?”

Billy didn’t respond to Dougie’s questions. “Let’s play a little game,” Billy said, grinning to himself as he warmed up to the idea. “Pick a team,” he said Dougie, pointing to the football.

Dougie shrugged, his mind still firmly fixated on the memory of Billy’s naked stepmother, the football was the last thing on his mind. “I dunno, New York,” he replied.

Billy nodded. “Okay here’s the deal. If New York score next then you get to do Mom.” He then turned to Clint. “If Dallas score then you get her first Clint. That sound good?”

“Hell yeah!” Clint eagerly agreed.

“And don’t worry if your team doesn’t score,” Billy added. “We’ll all get a turn tonight.”

The four boys turned back to the football game with renewed interest.

“This is amazing!” exclaimed Dougie, adjusting the crotch of his pants in anticipation.

“Go Dallas!” Clint cried out, grinning from ear to ear.

By the time Sharon returned with another four beers, neither of the teams had scored. She served the four boys their drinks, still naked, putting up with a few pinches and gropes. Then Billy called her over to sit on the floor beside his chair and watch the game with them.

For Dougie and Clint it was a painfully long eighteen minutes before a touchdown was scored.

“Yes!!” yelled Dougie at the top of his lungs when New York scored a touchdown off a thirty three yard pass. He leapt excitedly to his feet, whooping for joy, giddy with excitement.

“Ah shit!” grunted Clint in disappointment, slumping back in his chair.

“Congratulations Dougie,” Billy said calmly. He then turned to Sharon, “Crawl over to Dougie Mom, and give him his reward.”

Sharon nodded subserviently and got up onto her hands and knee’s, crawling towards Dougie who had stopped jumping around and now stood, rather nervously, watching the sexy older woman crawl towards him, her curvy ass swaying with each movement and her immense breasts jiggling beneath her.

“Sit down Dougie,” Billy ordered him as Sharon was almost to him. “Take his cock out Mom,” he ordered Sharon as she stopped in front of the tall teenager, still kneeling.

Sharon took a deep breath to steady herself and then reached for the front of Dougie’s pants, carefully unzipping his fly with her manicured nails.

“Oh fuck!” groaned Dougie, trembling in anticipation, he’d never got very far with a girl, this was a dream come true.

Dougie’s cock was as hard as a rock and the tip was glistening with precum. Sharon pulled his long shaft out of his pants and stroked it gently in her soft hands as she knelt in front of him, waiting for further instructions. The tall teenager moaned softly as Sharon’s fingers glided up the length, one of her fingernails gently tracing the slit at the head.

Dougie looked over at Billy almost pleadingly.

“She’s your prize dude,” Billy said with a chuckle. “You tell her what to do.”

“Suck on it!” Dougie almost choked at Sharon, he was so overcome with lust. The stunning blonde woman smiled up at him, eager to taste another cock. She paused for a moment to slowly lick her full lips with her pink tongue, then she bent over Dougie’s lap and without any preamble she sucked his hard cock deep into her mouth. Sharon knew that if she toyed with Dougie too much he would probably cum prematurely so she immediately started working his cock in her mouth.

“Oh fuck!” gasped Dougie, arching his back and thrashing slightly in on the couch as Sharon swallowed the entire length of his cock in one smooth movement. Her lips were wrapped around the base of his cock with the shaft buried in her throat. “Fuck!” he repeated as he felt her tongue twitching just under the sensitive head of his cock.

Sharon held him deep in her throat for a moment and then backed off slightly, sucking forcefully on the tip of his cock. The tall eighteen year old groaned again as Sharon started to bob her head over his lap, his hard cock sliding unbelievably back and forth between the tight seal of her lips.

Dougie wasn’t sure if it was the incredible sensation of his cock skimming over Sharon’s quivering tongue or the mere sight of Billy’s gorgeous stepmother on her knees in front of him with her lips wrapped around his cock, but he was more turned on than he had ever been and was dangerously close to losing his load. As if sensing his impending orgasm, Sharon drew back off his cock, sitting back on her heels and getting toying with his balls with her fingertips.

“My pussy feels even better than my mouth Dougie,” Sharon said softly to the boy.

Dougie let out a strangled grunt of lust as he lurched to his feet, moving around behind Sharon who braced herself on the edge of the couch. With her bent forward in the doggy style position, Dougie knelt behind her, taking hold of her hip with one hand as he used the other to guide his trembling cock towards her dripping wet pussy.

“I can’t believe I’m actually gonna fuck your Mom dude!” Dougie said to Billy as he pushed the tip of his penis towards her cunt-lips.

“Stepmother,” Billy corrected.

Dougie gave a long groan as he shoved his cock forward into the kneeling blonde, sinking deep into her pussy. His cock was enveloped in sudden clutching warmth, and she was right, it did feel even better than her mouth.

“I can’t believe how tight she is,” Dougie said to Clint, who was sitting on the couch beside the fucking pair, keenly watching the action.

“This is great!” Dougie said with a moan as he grabbed Sharon’s hips in his hands and started to slowly thrust against her. The sensations of actually fucking a woman was incredible so it took it slow, wanting to make this last for as long as he could stand.

“Bet you wished Dallas had scored eh Clint?” Tommy said with a laugh, watching the action.

“Lucky bastard Dougie!” Clint said with a laugh.

Dougie had an expression of absolute bliss on his face as he sawed his hard cock in and out of Sharon’s pussy, the slapping of his hips against her buttocks audible above the din of the still ongoing football game that no one was watching. “Hell yeah baby!” Dougie cried out, laughing almost hysterically as he fucked Billy’s sexy stepmom.

“Her other end is free now you know,” Billy pointed out to Clint.

“Huh?” Clint grunted, he hadn’t really been listening to what Billy had said, he was so engrossed in the hot action unfolding on the couch beside him.

“Her mouth is free,” Billy repeated.

“Really?” Clint asked, glancing from Billy to Sharon and back again. Despite everything that was happening in front of him the actual reality of getting any sex with Billy’s stepmom himself still seemed unreal.

“Go ahead!” urged Billy.

Clint glanced hesitantly at Sharon as if seeking her permission or approval, but with Dougie starting to fuck her more vigorously now she didn’t even look Clint’s way.

“Do it Clint!” Tommy egged him on, rubbing his own cock through his pants now. If Tommy hadn’t of fucked Sharon that morning he probably would have cum in his pants by now.

“She’s a great cocksucker dude!” Dougie added enthusiastically, the tall teen reached briefly under Sharon’s thrusting body to capture and squeeze one of her big tits before his hands returned to her hips to control the speed of their thrusts.

That was all the encouragement Clint needed, he unzipped his fly and tugged out his painfully hard cock and then knelt up on the couch. Clint shuffled his way in front of Sharon, putting his crotch between Sharon’s face and the back of the couch. Clint held the base of his cock with one hand and with the other he reached out and took a handful of hair from the top of Sharon’s head. He tugged her head up to face towards him and directed his dick towards her full red lips.

Sharon, who had heard none of their conversation, being so caught up in the vigorous fucking that Dougie was giving her, knew immediately what the other boy wanted. She obediently parted her lips as Clint fed this thick cock into her warm, wet mouth.

“Oh God!” groaned Clint, his moans joining Dougie’s to fill the room. Sharon’s mouth felt incredible. The busty stepmother immediately began to suck hard on the new cock that filled her mouth as Clint ran his fingers through her long blonde hair.

“This is fucking great buddy!” Dougie said across Sharon’s back to his friend, not once slowing down his lunges into her pussy.

“Tell me about it!” agreed Clint, his hips lunging forward as well, pushing his cock deeper into Sharon’s throat, his balls slapping into her chin.

Billy was now starting to get turned on himself as well, as he watched his gorgeous stepmother getting fucked from both ends. If only his father could see this now, what would he say? Billy smiled as he saw the absolute delight on Clint and Dougie’s faces, he should charge an admission for this stuff!

“I don’t think I’m gonna last much longer,” Dougie moaned aloud, running his hands across Sharon’s smooth back. He looked up at Clint, whose eyes were closed in pleasure. Clint had one hand on the top of Sharon’s head and was pushing her pretty face into his groin, his other was reaching underneath her and squeezing and groping at her heavily hanging tits.

“Should I pull out?” Dougie asked over his shoulder at Billy.

“No need,” Billy replied casually.

“Oh fuck!” grunted Dougie, at that very moment he felt his cock surge inside Sharon. He stopped the pumping of his hips and shoved his cock all the way to the base into Sharon’s tight cunt, holding it deep within her. “Oh fuck, I’m cumming!” he cried out as the cum burst from the tip of his cock, shooting into Sharon’s pussy.

Sharon moaned around the cock filling her mouth as she clearly felt Dougie’s cock pulsing and spurting inside her vagina. Dougie clutched desperately at Sharon’s hips and his loins jerked against her ass, all his control gone as he deposited his load inside Billy’s stepmother. “Holy fuck!” he groaned, his cock still shooting, it felt as though he was cumming in gallons. “Oh yeah,” he breathed, rolling his hips more gently now, coasting along as he enjoyed the last few bursts of his climax.

When he was finally spent he slipped backwards out of Sharon, causing a shudder of pleasure to run through the older woman’s body as his warm cock was pulled away. Without pausing Sharon managed to pull her mouth off Clint’s cock, despite the boy’s insistent hands and pushed him down so that he was sitting on the ouch in front of her. Desperate to once again full her suddenly empty pussy, Sharon moved up onto the couch, straddling Clint. She reached between her legs and took hold of the boys thick cock, steering it towards the lips of her vagina. With a loud moan of her own Sharon sat down on Clint’s cock, feeling his hard length sliding into her pussy.

“Oh God!” gasped Clint as Sharon mounted him, his hands rose to her curvy hips as the busty blonde began to move herself up and down on his hard pole. Dougie was right, this fucking thing was great! Sharon started to hump herself up and down on Clint’s cock, it was shorted that Dougie’s but considerably wider, it felt fantastic.

Sharon rolled her hips and really started to fuck the young man beneath her, she wanted to feel his cum shooting within her. Clint’s hands rose up from her hips to cup and squeeze her big tits that were swaying in front of his face. He moaned and pressed his face into her cleavage, squeezing and pressing the ample mounds together around his cheeks and smothering himself in her ample assets.

Billy suddenly stood up from his seat and moved behind were Sharon was riding Clint’s lap. He unzipped his fly and drew out his cock, stroking it in anticipation. Billy reached out and took Sharon by the shoulders, pulling her back towards him. His busty stepmother lost her balance slightly as she fell back towards Billy, only the thick cock buried in her cunt stopped her from tipping off Clint’s lap. Her full tits slipped from Clint’s hands as Billy lent her right back so that she was lying horizontal on Clint’s lap, his cock still stuffed into her cunt.

Holding Sharon up from falling by his hands under her shoulders Billy stepped forward so that he was straddling her face and lowered his hanging testicles down towards her mouth. Sharon immediately started to lap at his offering with her tongue, her soft hands reaching up to stroke the cock she loved so much above the balls she was licking.

Keeping his cock buried in Sharon’s clutching pussy, Clint rose up on the couch onto his knees so he could get a better angle of attack on Sharon’s cunt. He held her by the hips and started to fuck her rapidly, loving the feel of the new angle Billy had pulled her into.

Sharon pulled Billy’s cock downwards so that it was pointed down vertically towards her mouth and she opened wide. Billy bent his knees and fed his erection into his stepmother’s warm mouth, letting out a gentle sigh of satisfaction. “That’s it Mom,” he moaned as he started to pump his hard cock in and out between her lips by bending and flexing his knee’s. “Suck my cock.”

Clint lifted Sharon’s legs up so that they were resting on his shoulders and her position was not quite so awkward. He then held her by the legs and really started to fuck into her hard, each of his rough thrusts shoving her against Billy and causing his cock to go deeper and deeper.

“Oh yeah, that’s good Mom, suck my cock,” repeated Billy, the angle of her leant back head was perfect for deep throating, his cock sliding all the way to the base each time he dipped it down and fed it into her mouth.

“I’m gonna cum soon too!” gasped Clint as he pounded away at Sharon’s other end, his eyes fixed on the sight of Billy’s big cock disappearing into Sharon’s mouth. His earlier blowjob had felt fantastic and he loved the way the sexy older woman looked with a cock between her lips. “Can I cum in her mouth?” Clint asked Billy.

Billy hesitated a moment, he was loving the way his blowjob was feeling, then he relented. “Okay dude,” he said, pulling out of his stepmother’s warm mouth. “It’s all yours.”

It took a moment for the two boys to extract themselves from Sharon’s orifices and get Sharon back on her knee’s. Clint then stood up in front of her and fed his trembling cock once again into her warm mouth. Sharon had a pretty sore jaw from the deep assault of Billy’s cock but she did not want to let Clint down who was obviously very excited at the idea of cumming in her mouth. Besides she had quite liked the way he had tasted when she had sampled him before, it amazed her how much variety in cum flavors she had sampled recently.

More aroused than ever, Clint held Sharon’s head tightly in his hands and immediately started to pump his cock forcefully in and out of Sharon’s mouth, fucking her pretty face as if it was her cunt. He had no care for if she was enjoying it, only interested in getting himself off and seeing that pretty mouth of hers filled with sperm.

Clint’s balls slapped against Sharon’s chin as he worked her mouth, pulling on her hair as shoving his cock deeper and deeper. “Oh shit, here it comes…!” he let out a startlingly loud shout of pleasure as his seed rocketed into the back of Sharon’s throat, almost gagging her. The submissive stepmother immediately started to swallow, eagerly drinking down the rough teen’s cum as he shot rope after rope of his hot sticky cum into her mouth. Clint groaned loudly and clutched at her head, pushing her hard into his crotch as he spent himself between her full lips.

“Holy fuck that was fucking incredible!” murmured Clint when he finally stepped back from the kneeling blonde, his penis glistening with saliva and the cum sucked completely clean from the tip.

“My turn now?” asked Tommy eagerly as he stood up and walked towards where Sharon was kneeling. He stepped in front of her, holding his hard cock out towards her lips.

Sharon reached up and took his penis in her hands, leaning forward and swiping her tongue around the glistening tip. Her jaw was getting really sore now after the violent face fucking she had endured from Clint so she was not keen to suck more cock till she’d rested it.

“God you’re sexy,” breathed Tommy as she licked up the underside of his shaft. He reached down and cupped his hand over one of her plump DD tits, giving it a squeeze of appreciation.

This gave Sharon an idea, she slid her hands up under her heavy breasts and lifted them up towards Tommy’s cock as she twirled her tongue around the head. Tommy gave a small whimper of pleasure as Sharon wrapped her big tits around his hard cock and started to rub them up and down the shaft. He bent his knees slightly and placed his hands on her shoulders for leverage and started to thrust forward to meet the movement of her boobs, fucking her tits.

“Your Mom’s a real slut dude,” laughed Dougie as he picked up his peer and took a seat back on the couch, his attention now divided between young Tommy fucking Sharon’s tits in the center of the room to the football game unfolding on the TV screen.

“I’ve always loved your big boobies Mrs Johnson,” breathed Tommy as he continued his boob-balling efforts, as the tip of his cock jutting out from the top of her cleavage, Sharon bent her head forward and licked it with her tongue. “Ahh!” he moaned in pleasure at the touch of her wet tongue, this was such a fantasy come true for the young teenager he wouldn’t last much longer.

“That’s it Tommy!” Clint encouraged from the couch, “Fuck those big titties!”

With each thrust of Tommy’s hips he jammed his cock into Sharon’s cleavage, her breasts jiggling wildly as his hard cock thrust between them. Sharon licked the head of Tommy’s cock again and he started to moan loudly. Sharon let go of her tits and wrapped her soft hand around Tommy’s trembling cock, rapidly stroking him, jerking him off with the head of his cock pointed at her tits.

“Oh man!” gasped Tommy as Sharon’s hand was a blur over his cock. He gave a sudden grunt, his knee’s sagging slightly as he came, sperm bursting out from his cock and splashing over Sharon’s tits. “Oh fuck!” he groaned as Sharon’s skillful hand milked his cock. He grunted and another rope of sticky cum splattered onto Sharon’s chest. “Oh wow!” he moaned as the beautiful woman squeezed the last of his cream out. She leant down and sucked the head of Tommy’s cock into her warm mouth, bathing him in heat as she sucked him clean.