Family Lessons in Lust Ch. 12

Story Info
Guy cousins get sucked.
1.1k words
4.41
78.2k
10

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minyard
minyard
282 Followers

Brad and Phip were sitting outside, sweating lightly from the friendly round of baskets they'd been shooting, sipping on cold beers.

"So, what do you think about this upcoming party," Brad said.

"Oh, I don't know. I think it'll be fun. It's not often we all get together, and I think Mom and Aunt Sara have something special cooked up," Phip said.

"Oh, yeah, like what?"

"Well, I don't know exactly, but I've heard them talking about some sexy outfits the girls are gonna wear."

"Hmm. I wonder if that's what Cindy and Mom have been plotting too?" Brad chipped in. "I know they've been shopping for something and won't let me know what."

"Which one do you think's sexier, Cindy or Julia?" Phip asked.

"Gosh, I don't know, they're both hot numbers, but then Aunt Sara, and Mom are pretty hot too."

"Do you think so?" Phip asked, his voice rising a notch with interest. "Then, who's the sexiest of the four of them?"

Brad began thinking of his hot encounter with his sister and his mother, and envisioned his cousin and aunt. Then he decided he couldn't decide between them. "I don't know," he said, "but I think I'd like to fuck them all. How about you?"

"Mmm. Me too. It makes me hot just thinking about all that pussy. Have you had any of them?"

Brad felt his dick rising to attention as he remembered pumping his mother and his sister. He thought he'd like to try them at the same time, and when his aunt and cousin were thrown into the mix, his dick just couldn't rest.

"Wellll....."

"Okay, who? Shoot. Tell me and then I'll tell you, okay?" Phip cajoled.

"Cindy is hotter than a firecracker," Brad said, his dick aching with the memory, "and Mom, well, Mom's a great cocksucker." He began rubbing his hard rod through his shorts to relieve some of the yearning.

Phip also had the beginnings of a hard-on and said, "Well, Julia's no slouch either, and Mom and Dad just love to fuck and suck like maniacs."

"A threesome?" Brad questioned. "You mean you fucked your Mom and Dad at the same time? And I thought I was going some to have boned my sister and my mother."

"Yeah, Mom's a fireball, and Dad, well, Dad's a piece of work. Mom orders him around like he's her personal sex slave. It's quite a trip."

"I bet," Brad said, rubbing his cock harder now. "God, I'm getting hot just thinking about it." He glanced around at the deserted back yard and the high fence that separated them from any prying neighbor's eyes. "How about if we pull them out and jack off?"

"Okay," Phip said, glad for a chance to get his cock out and relieve the pressure building up in his balls.

The two cousins pulled their shorts down, pulled their cocks out, and sat jacking off, each lost in his own thoughts. Brad looked over at his cousin's cock, eyeing its bulging veins, and the sure hand that Phip had in nursing it up and down. His own dick felt weak, or maybe it was just the feeling in the pit of his stomach as he saw the drops of pre-cum welling up at the slit of Phip's prick. His horniness increased as they sat jacking themselves off.

Phip licked his lips and stared at his cousin's thick shaft moving steadily up and down. He thought about fucking his Mom and Dad, and fantasized about Cindy and Aunt Sara. The party was only days away and he thought it was going to be one super celebration. He wondered if Brad felt the same. "How does it feel?" he asked.

"Mmm, good," Brad said. I'm just thinking about fucking Julia and Cindy and sucking their beautiful delicious tits.

"Want me to jack it for you," Phip asked. "I mean, what about if we jack each other off. It might feel good to have a different hand on your cock."

Brad nodded and moved a little closer to Phip, feeling his cousin's fingers slowly encircling his engorged prick. He reached over to grab Phip's, feeling an oddly warm sensation rising inside him as he jerked his cousin's dick up and down. They sat jacking each other off, not knowing what to say, just enjoying the nice sexy feeling of it.

Then Phip said, "Dad sucked me. I mean after Mom did. Mom made him suck the last of the cum out of my dick."

"Yeah?" Brad said. "How'd it feel to have a man sucking your cock?"

"Well, strange at first, but then kinda good. I mean, maybe only a man knows how to suck another man's cock just right. Sorta like jacking off. Only a man knows how it really feels good."

"Would you like to suck mine?" Brad asked. "It'd be okay with me, just for a trial, I mean."

Phip didn't answer, but he felt the lust grow in his throat, and slowly he bent down to put his lips to his cousin's cock, while he continued to jack it up and down. Brad sat back, and watched as his cousin slipped the swollen cock into his mouth, kissing the tip, licking the underside, and finally gulping the shaft into his wet mouth, just like Cindy and Mom had done, except . . . maybe even better. He had to admit Phip was a good cocksucker, and his cock was getting royal treatment in his cousin's mouth. The ultimate would be, of course . . .

"Can I cum in your mouth?" Brad asked.

Phip just gasped around the huge cock pumping in and out of his mouth, moving one hand to cup his cousin's balls. His throat opened and Brad felt his dick slide down the tight orifice. Phip sucked harder, moving up and down, grasping at the vein-riddled shaft as it fucked in and out of his mouth. Brad felt himself slipping over the edge as visions of fucking his sister, his mother, his aunt, and his cousin flooded over him.

"Ummm. I'm gonna cum," he rasped, grasping the back of Phip's head and pounding deep inside his mouth. The first spurt shot deep down his throat, but then Phip pulled back, sucking up and down Brad's pulsing dick as wave after wave surged through him. Phip held tight, sucking all the juice down his gulping throat, remembering how his father had sucked every drop out of his own dick.

He slurped and gulped at the fountain of sex juice pouring into him. The more he sucked, the more he realized that he loved the taste of Brad's cum. It was so hot, felt so good spurting into him, and just tasted so delicious, so damn delicious. His head spun with the pure pleasure of his first cock sucking.

minyard
minyard
282 Followers