Family Matters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom mentioned my breast as she cupped it with her free hand. As she spoke about my ass she lowered her hands from my hip to the curve of my butt. Her hand rubbed the flesh of my ass then slid under to cup the curve of it. Her touch was electric and was more sensual then any of the guys I had been with. I was still a virgin but I had made out with guys several times. But nothing ever felt like this. I don't know what came over me (I must be my mother's child) but tears came rushing down my face. I remember wishing that I was as sexy as my Mom was saying that I was. In that moment I wanted to be sexy for her.

Mom pulled me close to her and I felt her hands come around behind me. One of her hands went to my back while the other rested firmly against my ass pressing my pussy into hers. My nipples instantly hardened as I felt the heat of her bald pussy. The scent of us filled my nostrils as I felt my mother breathing heavily on my neck. Mom rocked her hips back and forth in a fucking motion as her fingers slid down the crack of my ass. I felt my juices running down my thighs as I lost myself in her embrace.

I honestly don't know what happened after that. The next thing I remember I was walking into the house wishing that I could be sexy for my mother. I wanted to live up to her expectations of me. I went into my room and quickly ripped off my clothes putting the night gown and thong on that my mother had bought me. I danced around my room trying to do things that I thought would look sexy. I masturbated three times that evening to the strongest orgasms I had ever had. Each time I closed my eyes thinking of my mother's embrace in the store. At some point I fell asleep.

I awoke later that night to the distant sound of my mother's voice. Peeking out into the hall I saw Mom coming out of Leslie's room. She stopped and blew her a kiss. Now on most days I would not have given my mother's gesture a second thought. But after today's events I couldn't help but feel a bit of jealousy. My mind started to wonder about what had taken place in that room. Was Leslie being more sexy with Mom than I had been? Had Mom turned to her thinking I had rejected her? As these thoughts were rushing through my head I saw Mom turn toward my end of the hallway. I closed the door and stepped back on my way to the bed when I heard the door open and my mother's sweet voice.

"Lisa, baby are you..." My mother stopped surprised to find me in the middle of the room wearing my nightie. "My, my aren't you a sight for sore eyes?" She said in her most flirtatious tone.

I did not move I just stood there with my back to her waiting to see what would happen next.

I heard my Mom's slow and deliberate bare feet as she padded across the carpet. I could feel the hairs on my body rise as she came close to me. Taking deep breathes and exhaling on my neck she whispered, "You look even more stunning than you did this afternoon. If I were a man, I would take you right here and make love to you all night long. You are going to drive the guys crazy."

I knew that she was just talking, trying to make me feel good. But it was working oh so well. I felt sexy and alive for the very first time in my life. I never thought this feeling would be possible for me. I was the dumpy one. But here in this moment I felt like a sex goddess. I did not want to move. I did not want to speak. I did not want to do anything that would make this feeling go away.

Mom put her hands lightly on my shoulders, I felt the weight of her body gently press against my back. She leaned in so close to me that lips gently stroked my ear as she spoke. "September 14th is just a month away. I want you and your sister to have a birthday you will never forget. You leave the details up to me. You may invite a few of your girlfriends if you like but the night will really be about you and your sister."

My knees grew weaker as my mother's lips danced seductively over my ears. I don't think she knew but that is my spot and it was driving me crazy to feel her touch me like this. I could feel the rise and fall of her chest against my back. If it were not for her embrace I would have surely fallen. She sensed this somehow and led me to the bed where she laid me down. She fixed my grown and fanned it out as one would the clothes of a fine China doll. I was her doll and she as posing me and presenting me. When she had placed me just to her liking she stepped back and stared at me. She told me again how beautiful and sexy I was then she backed out of the door. She stopped at my door and blew me a kiss, just as she did Leslie. I laid there unable to move still wondering if Leslie was lying the same way in her room. Then I felt disappointed I felt like a had blown a chance to show my mother just how sexy I could be. I laid in the bed staring up at the ceiling wishing I was bold enough to be as sexy as Mom and Leslie.

The next morning when I woke up I called my friend Paula. Now if I am a tomboy Paula is plain butch. She often said that she thinks she is bi-sexual although she doesn't know because she has never been with either a boy or a girl. But she was my best friend and the one person I told all my secrets, besides Mom, of course. However this was one secret I didn't think that I could even tell Paula. Instead I asked her if she would go shopping with me.

"Shopping? Huh? You hate to shop! Oh wait... I hate to shop too!"

"Stop it Paula. I know I hate to shop that's why I want you to come with me so I won't be so bored. Besides you have to help me because you know I have no idea what to buy. Are you going to come with me or not?

"Fine, fine! But you are acting weird. Even for you."

At the department store we went to the young hip section where I looked at some of the trendy things there. I held up one pleated mini dress and asked Paula, "Do you think I would look good in this?"

"Yeah sure." She responded only glancing up at the outfit.

"But do you think boys would like it"

"Oh sooo now this is starting to make sense. Who is he?"

"What?"

"Don't what me, we said when we found someone that we would tell each other and now here you are and we are buying dresses for some guy and you won't tell me shit!"

"There is no guy."

"Bull..."

"Really, no guy, Its just that I promised my Mom that I would give it a try. That's all."

"your Mom has been trying to girlie you up all your life, why now?"

"I don't know, it just felt like the right time." These were no really lies, more like half-truths. But Paula stopped pushing and actually was very helpful in finding the right outfits. It turns out that she likes feminine women so this was easy for her. She even helped me get some sexy underwear, including thongs, boy shorts, garters stocking and everything. Back at my house I tried on the sexy outfits while Paula added encouragement and told me how sexy I was. I was starting to really like this sexy stuff.

_______________________________________

Being the only boy in the house was rough. Sure Dad was there but his hours were strange which had him at his job as a night auditor or sleep during much of time the rest of us were about the house. I spent a lot of time in Dads gym and it showed on my body. I needed it too because it is hard growing up with sexy parents (all my friends wanted to "do" my Mom) the hottest sister on campus and another sister that could out shoot me in basketball. If it were not for a kick ass tight body, I would have been the laughing stock of the school. But as it was, I held my own.

Things started to change around the house when one afternoon I was home alone working out in the basement when I heard the sounds of someone upstairs. I didn't think too much of it so I kept on with routine. When I was finished I went upstairs to take a shower when I heard a major commotion coming from Lisa's room. I peeked in to see Lisa and Paula in her room. Lisa was modeling clothes and Paula was making catcalls. Now everyone assumed that Paula was gay and there were questions about Lisa because they hung out together. But here they were now and Lisa was shaking her butt for Paula's amusement. Then I was really surprised when Lisa reached down and pulled her dress over her head revealing her lace boy cut panties and matching bra. I looked over at Paula and by contrast she was wearing baggy basketball shorts and a tank top. Paula's hair was braided back and she looked like a boy. She was even flat chested. I learned later that she tied her breast down to look that way.

Lisa kept dancing trying to entice her friend. Then she reached back and removed her bra. Her panties came quickly behind them and she stood there and looked at her nude frame in the mirror. Feeling safely cloaked behind the cracked door I reached in to my shorts and fished out my fully hard cock. I could not believe how much the sight of my nude sister and her butch friend was turning me on.

Lisa continued to stare at the mirror and ran her fingers through he pussy hair.

"Do you think I should cut it off?"

"Cut what off?"

"My bush silly" Lisa said as she turned to face her friend. "Which is better, hairy or shaved?" she asked as she repeatedly covered and uncover her pussy with her hand as if to hide the hair.

"Shaved! Shaved!" I screamed in my head wanting to see it in all its glory.

Lisa turned back to the mirror and studied her pussy in more detail. As she did so, Paula pulled the baggy pants legs of her shorts up revealing pink lace panties. I would have never guessed. She put her fingers into her pussy then pulled them out slowly. Her fingers were covered in the silky slime of her pussy juice and she rubbed them back and forth before returning them to pussy. Lisa looked up from her examination to notice her friend masturbating. She pretended not to notice and kept running her fingers through her hair as she secretly watched Paula masturbate to orgasm.

When Paula was finished Lisa asked for her verdict. "Hair or no hair?"

"Ok. Ok, no hair! Now!" Paula was till coming down from her orgasm at the time.

"Will you do it?"

"No I like mine the way it is."

"Not yours silly, will you cut mine? I'm afraid I'll cut myself."

Paula stared at my sister as she walked naked into the bathroom and came out with a razor and some saving cream as well as a couple of towels. With trembling hands Paula took the items from Lisa.

"Hold on, I need you to relax I don't want to get cut up here."

"Ok, I'm cool. I just need to catch my breath." She stared at the items that Lisa had given her and she looked up at Lisa then back down to the items.

"So where are we going to do this?" Paula asked.

"I'll lay on the bed and we can do it right here.?"

I looked on in amazement as Lisa spread the towel out on the bed. She laid back and spread her legs as an open invitation to come forth. Lisa meant that invitation for Paula but little did she know the invitation was open to all in attendance. I began to stroke my cock in earnest as I watched Paula go between my sister's legs and spread the shaving cream. With a light touch she applied the cream to her pussy making my sister moan at the sensation. It did not take long for me to lose control. By the time Paula had made three swipes of the blade I came in a hard blast all over the carpet and the wall in the hallway. I had never come so much in my life. My juice was everywhere as I looked around for something to clean it with I heard the gentle sound of the front door closing. I scurried down the hall to my bedroom not wanting to get caught with my pants around my ankles at my sister's bedroom door.

I knew it was my mother and figured that I would come back and clean the mess after I cleaned myself up. Mom never just came upstairs when she got home as her bedroom was on the main level.

_____________________________________________

I came home from my volunteer work earlier than expected. I knew Lisa would be home since I saw Paula's car in front. I wondered how my plan was working and if Lisa had told Paula what was going on. I knew that they talked about everything. I hoped for an opportunity to hear some girl talk so I crept up the stairs careful to make no noise what so ever. I wanted to be undetected by my daughter and her friend. When I approached the top of the stairs the sight that I saw caught me completely by surprise. Leaning forward at his sister's door was Robert my youngest child. His pants were around his ankles and he was slowly almost absent-mindedly stroking himself. I marveled at his chiseled physique as his shirtless muscles rippled softly with his motions. His butt was sticking out and very firm. It had been many years since I had seen my boy naked and I don't think I had ever seen him erect. His tool was gorgeous, not one of those monster cocks that you read about in porn stories but a nice firm tool that looked like the perfect mouthful. As he spied on his sister his pace quickened until he had a massive blast of come all over the door the wall and the carpet. Oh the potency of youth. I had not seen a blast like that since Dave and I were teens.

Seeing my son come, I did not want to embarrass him so I went down stairs and made a noise at the front door to alert him to my presence. I was careful only to make enough noise to alert him and not Lisa. I wanted to see what it was that had caught his attention. So I tip toed back upstairs and peeked into Lisa's room. What I saw delighted and excited me. Paula was using a damp cloth to wipe Lisa's mound clean of the remnants of shaving cream. She seem to be more deliberate then the job called for as it took quite a while to complete the task.

"how do I look?" my daughter asked her friend.

"Good enough to eat." Paula replied with enthusiasm.

"Oh I bet you say that to all the pussies you shave." Lisa said lightly.

"Well since this is my first shaved pussy, I guess I do say it to all of them." The two girls laughed but Paula could not stop looking at Lisa's bald pussy.

"So what do you really think.?"

"Lisa I think this is the sexiest thing that I have ever seen."

"Really? You think I look sexy?"

"Oh my God you have no idea how sexy you look."

I went down stairs giving the girls their privacy. I could not believe how well the plan was working and we still had over three weeks before the big day. The more I thought about it the more excited I became but right now I just wanted to go to my room and play with my toys while I close my eyes and pictured my son.

________________________________________

I think I only had about an hour or two of sleep last night. All I kept thinking about was this big surprise birthday and it was finally here. Everyone in the house had been acting strange for the past month. My tomboy twin Lisa had started to wear dresses and wear them well. Mom kept flitting around and acting strange. Robert had taken to walking around the house shirtless showing off his muscles all the time. Daddy had gotten real quiet and reserved. I think the only sane one in the house was me. But now was the day that should make all of this make sense, or so I hoped.

I woke up to movement in my bed. Lisa was crawling up to me, wearing a see through baby doll nightie that hung low in front exposing her tits as she crawled up to me. She looked so sexy I was still not used to seeing her like this but I liked it. Lisa kissed me on the cheek and snuggled up behind me spooning with me.

"Happy birthday Sis." Lisa whispered in my ear. Her lips gently touching my earlobe as she spoke.

"Happy birthday to you too. What do you think Mom's big plan is for us today?"

"I don't care as long as we "do it" together." There was an unfamiliar tone to Lisa's words as she spoke. I tried not to read too much into it but had this been anyone else I would have thought I was being seduced.

I shook my head to clear those thoughts just as the door opened and Mom entered carrying a breakfast tray. I jumped up and sat back against the headboard as though nothing had happened. Nothing had happened? Right? Somehow I was not sure.

Behind my mother followed my father and brother. They were both shirtless Daddy was wearing silk boxers and Robert had on silk pajama bottoms. Both men had rippling muscles and rock hard abs. daddy's body was firmer and bigger than Roberts because he had been working out much longer. I never remember a time when daddy didn't work out. Mom put the tray on the bed forcing Lisa and I apart as the tray was set between us. When Mom stood back up I noticed that she was wearing a long see through grown with lace thong and matching lace demi-cup bra. Her nipples poked out over the top over the bra and were clearly visible through her gown. When she turned to step back I saw the crack of her ass clearly as her thong strap disappeared. Neither of the guys seemed to notice. Robert's eyes were firmly fixed on Lisa and her see through top. While Daddy was, oh shit Daddy was looking at me! I sleep naked and the covers were around my waist my tits were clearly exposed to his gapping eyes. I scampered to cover up as I caught mom's eye.

"Why Leslie that's not like you to be so shy, besides we're all family here and it's your birthday. Come on guys!" With that they all started to sing the birthday song as Mom lit two candles on two cupcakes. "Now make a wish and blow out your candles" Mother said in her delightful tone.

"So what's the big birthday surprise Mom?" I asked

"Later my sweet, now is the time for you to enjoy your breakfast. We'll talk about your surprise later. Did you tell your friends to be here at 5?"

Mom already knew this because she had only asked me every day for the past month. Mom sat on the bed as the guys sat down in chairs and we all talked while Lisa and I ate breakfast. It all seemed so casual and relaxed. I didn't even notice when the covers had fallen back down to my waist and the guys didn't seem to pay it much attention either. It is in moments like this that realize what a special and loving family we have. Not knowing what was to come, was still driving me crazy.

After a while they left Lisa and I in the room. Lisa got up and was primping her hair in the mirror. Shortly after I rolled out of bed and was walking to the closet when Lisa asked, "Do you want to take a shower? I'll wash your back, if you wash mine."

This question came out of left field. While we were not strangers to seeing each other nude, in fact I was standing nude in the middle of the floor, this was unchartered territory for us as adults.

"We haven't done that since we were kids." I replied wondering what had brought this on.

" Yeah and now that it is our 21st birthday it would be real fun to act like kids again." She replied as she grabbed my hand and bounced into the bathroom not waiting for my reply.

Quickly we were in the bathroom with the shower running, me standing nude and Lisa removing her clothes. We opened the door to the shower and step in and just as the water hit us we were like two four year olds again, splashing and sudsing and laughing away. We must have been in there for quite some time because after a while Mom came back upstairs looking for us.

"Hey what's taking you so lo..." she didn't get the whole statement out before she peeked in to the bathroom and saw her twin daughters splashing away. Naked and wet, she probably had no idea, which was which. When she caught her breath she smiled and said "take your time this is your day."

After awhile longer we dried each other off to get dressed.

"What are going to wear?" Lisa asked

"I haven't decided yet. Why?"

"I thought it would be fun if we dressed alike. That's all."

"I think this birthday has landed this whole family in the twilight zone."

" Is that so bad?"

"No, its kinda fun. Just really strange. Like what's up with you and this new whole new look. What happened to my "opposite twin"?"