Family Matters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was still in really poor taste." From the cuddle Abby rolled and tried not to be put out - to forget how much she wanted to keep kissing. One arm slid under her dark mane and legs crossed at the ankle. After hesitation Eddie stroked a hand over her stomach and scooted closer. She giggled in an exasperated manner and let this be. "You really didn't mean it to be?"

"Cross my heart." He emphasized his honesty with the correct gesture, across her chest and just grinned a bit wicked. "Don't hope to die anytime soon though. Okay so I'll watch out for Dick and those that run with him and will tell Pi too. No worries okay?"

"I am afraid you have burdened me with more than a few worries, Eddie." She turned her face away from his and licked across her lower lip. It was going to be marked by his teeth for a few hours and that delighted her. "However I'm sure I'll survive. We British do have steel in our veins after all."

"Really? You don't feel like steel to be on top of." Eddie tickled across her tummy and then down lower. "Now that is me being cheeky."

"You are just lucky you are cute." Drawing in a long breath she tried to ignore the tickling. Rough fingers curled against her own scalp. "My parents are going to kill us if they find out about this. Me first probably." "I thought that Brits were all about keeping bloodlines pu-owww! Come on!" Away from two painful pinches Eddie sat up before leaning back on his hands. "Geez you are really are violent aren't you?"

"My mother does worship bloodthirsty demoness' so." After a dance of brows Abby moved to lie on her side once more. Every time one of them shifted away the other came closer. She plainly knew what was going on and was frankly alright with it. "There is no bloodline mixing going on here, okay?"

"I know, I was just teasing, Abby." The mathematician gave his head a good shake to clear out the last of sex laden cobwebs. They were talking about witches, warlocks, and all that dark business. "So what about other demons? I mean if Pi can look like a real person and interact fine, you know even have a job? Are there others running around Devonshire?"

"Not that I know of?" When she shut her eyes Abby was plainly thinking hard. Cute creases appeared in her forehead where she worried about getting wrinkles juts as her mother had. Genetics doomed everyone in the end. Well those not willing to bathe in the blood of ritually slaughtered virgins. Unfortunately Abby fell into that category, for now. "From what I've read most of the time demons can't exist on Earth for very long, nor can angels any more. Something about the world changed, mm, around the age of enlightenment. So the best you've got now is possession, the occasional binding circle or those without bodies."

"Math." Eddie blurted out before getting the queerest look from Abby. "Pi explained it to me and I guess that must be why she can exist here so easily. She's the representation of the number Pi; some folks say it is the devil's number that it has the blueprint for reality in it. Well, the more secular the world becomes, the more it relies on math and science the less that Heaven and Hell can interact with it. Simply put mmm."He curled in his lips. "Well I guess it's not simple. It would be like bringing a baseball bat into a cricket game. You wouldn't get to use it and it would be thrown out eventually. Okay I guess that's not really a good analogy."

"No, no." Waving off the bit about not being good Abby sat up now too and swept errant hair from her face. "So that's the reason then? I mean I've heard my peers and betters talk about how the circles seem all wrong now. Everyone assumes there was just some aspect of the art lost with the Inquisition or something." She licked at her lips pushed back open the book. "But what if it's just simply math has changed? The way if expressing the world has changed."

"Exactly. Pi, well she wants to help me change it again." Instantly regretting what he just said Eddie grimaced. He wasn't sure if Abby should know that fact but it was too late now wasn't it? Damn it.

"Really now?" Curiosity flared in Abby's gaze. Back away from him she shifted and wool cover bunched at the back of her ass. The born again witch peered down at the book. Fingers traced of the symbols on a page before she flipped to a summoning circle. "To make hell on earth or something terrible akin to that?"

"No. Apparently," The nerd's voice dropped to a whisper. "The idea is to make human reality more restrictive. It seems Hell is okay with losing Earth if Heaven can't have it either. I mean I guess they feel it's a bigger middle finger to God."

"Huh?" Abby tilted her head to the side, lips pursed. "It's different than either side portrays things but I could see how it would work. It's winning in a backhanded way. It's meaner when you think about it and a lot more self-sacrificing than any would expect. So she's the embodiment of Pi? Wow. I thought it was pie, like the euphemism."

"Oh! No. No. So I guess that's why she can stay here. I'll just have to ask Pi about the demon thing. I hope the answer is no really from the worry you have. I mean can you imagine how messy it will get with witches and warlocks, and demons!" Eddie grumbled.

"And angels, you can't forget angels. From what Father says they are really the worst." First standing up Abby was glad her legs were working again despite thighs feeling a bit like pudding. She trotted over to get herself a third water to and reflected on how decadent she felt right now. Prancing about, post sex, just in underwear and in a barn? And the sex happened to be with a cousin, albeit a distant one. She was definitely going to Hell but right now she felt giddy and empowered. "He told me that he met one once and they are nothing like helpful little fat cherubs."

"Pillars of salt and all that? Yeah old testament angels aren't exactly cuddly are they?" Eddie admired her behind and plainly so. "Well let's hope none of those are hanging around either. So there is some sort of almost mathematical basis behind the spells in here?"

"Well some of them. Sacred geometry, correct sigil placement, unholy angles and all that." Abby slowly posed, just for him. She even gave her head a snap to make lush hair cascade. While she knew she was not even close to as hot as Pi the artist was pretty sure she was a stunner. "So I guess so? I've never really been stellar at math."

"I see. Well would you mind showing me the base principles? I mean not right now and I don't want to sign any black book or become a warlock or something but," With a sigh Eddie turned to look at the book and brows unknowingly across dark secrets. "If I can grasp the math behind it, well I don't know. I might be able to figure out things in my head. Unholy angles you said? That sounds very Lovecraftian."

"Save we don't actually live in an uncaring universe." Moving gracefully on the balls of bare feet Abby stroked nails across his strong shoulders once she was near again. Eddie was no bit of beefcake but he was just right between her thighs. "God exists and the Devil exits and they both care about us very much, but in different ways. I can't really say which is worse." Lovely throat flexing as she gulped Abby glanced up but at nothing in particular. Apparently they had a barn cat? She swore she saw the shape of one move up there in the rafters. The deep question however prevented her from trying to seek the feline out. "Okay I will show you some of the basics and see if your keen little mind comes up with the math behind it because the idea is lost on me really. Just, let's keep this between you and me? All of it?"

"No telling Pi?" That struck Eddie is wrong. "Well, I think at the very least she should know that we've had sex. Are we going to keep having sex?"

His eyes said please and that made Abby smile like a schoolgirl. "Yes we can keep having sex now and again and yes... I guess you can tell her if you feel it is important."

"I do. However for now I think you and I need to just lay here and what's the word, snog?" He did his best to be debonair with a slow cant of the head and a stretch that wasn't quite all that.

Trying very hard not to laugh Abby finished off her water. "Snogging it is then."

Off-white for very good reasons the demonic pussy cat moved deeper back into the recesses of gloom above. The mistress was going to be very interested to learn about everything that had gone on tonight and that indeed Pi was up to the same game as always. Wiggling through a hole she'd found while eating spiders earlier the transformed imp picked her way carefully along old boards before leaping down to the ground. It was a real shame that Aphex wasn't hanging around though; she hadn't seen him in forever.

Long tail curled into itself and Tangent stepped in the spaces between. A ripple of steam was left behind. Hopefully the Mistress had everything packed in Paris. She didn't want to do any heavy lifting, just her Aphie.

Fin

12