Family Misfortunes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snapping back to consciousness Dan replied: "It's, um, very nice."

Alan who had helped Susie over the wall was sweating profusely, licking his lips and doubtless engaged in lewd thoughts. All five guys at the barbecue wanted her -- including her own father. Susie moved among them like a ballerina, basking in the attention and not discouraging the odd copping a sneaky feel of her tight young butt.

She especially liked it when her father issued a look of dismay -- or was it jealousy? For all her best intentions, deep down Susie was fundamentally a bad girl when it came to sex. When she was hungry for it, there was no stopping her. The flirtation continued for half an hour as the men fought to control erections and roving hands.

When a front of inclement breeze swept the garden, Susie shivered, hands rubbing arms crosswise. Men of the world, all eyes were instinctively drawn to her chest for the telltale signs. Sure enough, her nipples pointed back like eraser heads. Susie lifted and shifted the tiny cups with her thumbs, but to no avail. Her nipples were rock solid. Five middle-aged men, including her own father, could look nowhere else.

In a fatherly show of concern, Dan unbuttoned hurriedly, slipping out of the old shirt and offering it to his tremulous daughter. Standing in close proximity, Susie couldn't help but admire the finely toned body that a man half her father's age would have been supremely proud of. Left in the shade body-wise, the other men tried to hold in their stomachs achingly, puffing out their puny chests as best they could.

Accepting the shirt gratefully, Susie wrapped herself tight, marvelling in the heat that radiated from her father's strong body. The shirttails stood at knee height on the petite teenager, sadly obscuring the flesh fest of earlier. Susie wrapped her arms around her body, rubbing away purposefully, the powerful aroma of daddy that seeped from the fibres reaching almost intoxicating levels. Yet despite the newfound cover-up, when Susie gulped down the last drop of beer, there were five eager volunteers on hand to fetch another can for her. The other women in the garden barely got a look-in.

Mild flirtation abounded until the sky began to darken and Tom got the barbecue aflame. Susie had despatched four cans of lager and naturally was feeling a little light headed. The shirt was still on but was unbuttoned to allow the men a welcome visual treat. Dousing her burger with copious amounts of ketchup, the teenaged tease bit into the bun purposefully, sending a red splodge oozing out to slide down her chin. Before she'd time to scoop it up, the rogue rouge sauce brushed her neck and began a leisurely trail down towards her cleavage.

At that moment, Susie was alone with Brad, Tom's older brother. Leaning over with a glint in his eye, he whispered suggestively in her ear: "Would you like me to lick that off for you, my dear?"

Susie giggled, loving the implication. "Ooh you naughty old man," she protested unconvincingly. "You don't want to let my daddy hear you say things like that. He's very possessive, you know."

"Mmm, I bet he is," Brad observed, watching raptly as Susie brushed a finger up her sternum to remove the stray dollop herself.

With a teasing look, she placed the sticky digit between his lips and let him suck lovingly. Easing it out, she placed it in her own mouth before sucking his saliva from the tip and blowing a pouty kiss. Knees trembling, Brad looked like he was about to cum in his shorts.

As a few others inconveniently descended upon them, Susie grinned impishly as Brad placed a hand in front of his crotch to camouflage the painful boner inside. His wife looked unimpressed, leading the lecher away with a stern-faced look. Susie could barely hide the disappointment at losing her man, all this male attention and clouds of testosterone having made her feel as horny as hell.

Yet with the other women seemingly intent on thwarting any possible impropriety and guarding their men's honour with steely determination, Susie had her work cut out. Frustratingly, all the men were taken and the longing between her legs was overpowering, manifesting itself in liquid desire. A dark spot, thankfully hidden by the fading light, had stained the front of the bikini bottoms where her hot young pussy met the nylon.

All the men were taken! The words in her brain taunted. All that was, except one. As the itch between her legs grew almost unbearable, Susie's eyes met her father's. Still topless on account of caring for his daughter's welfare, despite the chill in the air, his muscles rippled. There was no denying that he was one handsome and rugged older man, the sort a horny young lady could get quite gooey over. Sashaying closer, Susie shuffled the shirt off her shoulders and handed it back with a yawn. "I'm going back home now, daddy."

The other men's faces dropped and they looked like they'd just been told their wives had terminal cancer, wishful thinking perhaps.

"Okay hun," Dan replied, before a thought intervened. "Susie...wait, I'm coming home too."

Susie allowed herself a self-satisfied smile.

Issuing a round of goodbyes to those in earshot, the pair ambled to wall whereupon Dan helped his daughter up and over. It was nye on impossible not to grab a handful of tight teen butt and brush a nipple or two in the process. The other men looked on in awe as Susie thanked her father properly with a passion-fuelled kiss on the lips. Her hands stroked his outer arms and she pressed her breasts to his strong chest, accompanied by the simultaneous sound of jaws dropping. Linking arms, the pair headed back to the house and inside.

In the light, immediately Susie issued an annoyed-sounding groan, bemoaning her drunken awkwardness. Some of the ketchup had leaked onto the left cup of the bikini top, staining it. "Oh daddy, look what I've done. It's ruined. Hmmpph."

The first thought that came to mind, Dan lurched for the sink, grabbing a sponge and running the hot tap vigorously. When the water was steaming, he doused the sponge and beckoned Susie closer. Standing opposite her father, she held the material away from the flesh as her father rubbed slavishly at the scarlet blemish. Being tomato sauce, the response was not immediate, if anything growing to a larger albeit diluted stain. Letting go in frustration, Susie allowed the cup to mould back damply around her pert left breast. "It's no use," she complained with a pout and an uppity stamp of the foot.

"We'll buy a new one," Dan consoled, reaching down to ruffle her blonde crown.

Standing a good foot or more below, Susie craned back to look up into his eyes, before reaching out to run a palm over his chest, appraising its contours. Stealing a breath, Dan's hand moved instinctively to do likewise, cupping the moistened breast. Taken by surprise, Susie issued a huge sigh, remaining still to allow her father's large palm to compress around the lovely little orb. He squeezed gently at first then more firmly, guiltily enjoying the feel. Susie nibbled at her bottom lip and battled to control her breathing as she was felt up by the man whose seed nineteen years ago had helped bring her into the world.

Raising the thumb, Dan placed it directly below Susie's damp left nipple before tracing a circle all around. The cup squelched to the touch and the teat hardened noticeably under the digital attention until it throbbed and threatened almost to burst through the nylon. As Susie's breath raced out of control, Dan issued a series of squeezes, rubs and strokes to the wonderfully constructed tit.

Purring, Susie combed her tiny fingers appreciatively up through her father's chest chair. Reaching his chin, she guided it forward with a trembling hand, pushing out her own neck until their lips met and brushed awkwardly. The mist clearing from his mind, Dan hesitated and eased back but his daughter shushed away his reservations and their lips met a second time, enjoying a full-on embrace this time. Soon, tongues were exploring freely and hands were stoking backs and arms as they moulded together, an odd-coupling couple yet at the same time so natural.

Susie gasped as her authoritative father seized control, lifting his nubile daughter underneath by the butt. Elevating from the kitchen floor, Susie wrapped her legs around his waist. They swayed to an imaginary tune, mouths locked together.

Coming up finally for air, Susie leaned back, at the same time uncoupling the bikini top with shaky fingers. Her breasts stood proud and firm, nipples perky and craving attention. Wasting no time, Dan's hungry mouth bore down upon those lovely young breasts, lips puckered to take in an attentive looking teat. Still moist from earlier, the water stuck to his lips. He sucked long and hard and with passion, causing Susie to throw back her head and squeal delightedly. Nibbling and licking, Dan drove his highly aroused daughter crazy with desire.

Edging forwards half-step by half-step, Dan delivered her to the silver draining board. Susie placed her hands on the surface, lifting up until she was perched on the overhang. Elevating and parting her legs simultaneously, her feet came to rest upon the two prominent drawer handles below, a beautiful full-lipped snatch fully on display. Pink and puffy, it was bubbling with excitement just inside the soft folds and radiating the most wonderful scent of young womanhood.

Falling to his knees in awe and shuffling forward, Dan found himself at the perfect height, peering straight into a slit that was stretched ever so slightly by Susie's legs-akimbo stance. His paternal lust raging out of control, Dan leaned in and began kissing all around the smooth flesh of her inner thighs. At the same time he shuffled down the cut-offs severely restricting penile comfort. Freed at last, his manhood stood thick and proud, yet teasingly out of sight from the curious young Susie who craved to see what all the fuss was about.

An impassioned Dan moved in even closer, letting his tongue slide idly up and down the moistening gash until he was just about able to fit the pointed tip inside. To his joy, his daughter's young pussy tasted even lovelier than it looked, like nectar on his tongue as he flicked with verve. When he stopped licking momentarily to catch a breath, Susie's labia clamped tight like a Venus Fly Trap, causing Dan to thrash and lash exaggeratedly to work the tip free. Smacking his lips together, Dan discovered that they were liberally smattered with his daughter's cunt honey.

As her pussy quivered in anticipation, Dan took a moment to admire the wondrous sight and to reflect upon his amazing turn of fortune. From Jill's quasi-virginal middle-aged snugness to Hayley's plump-lipped suction and onto Susie's almost infantile snatch, it just seemed to get better and better and better. Put all three in a room and Dan wouldn't know which way to turn. The past couple of days surpassed his wildest fantasies and it wasn't over yet by a long chalk. Smitten with lust Dan went back to work orally, licking up and down, in and out, back and forth until his tongue was numb.

Still on his eyes, lifting the right index finger, he pressed it against the lovely little cunt and screwed around a little, gaining instant access. Susie's vagina felt warm and snug like a tight glove. Dan was able to move the tip around freely, causing Susie to whimper with pleasure. Yet, as he pressed forward to the mid knuckle the first sign of resistance was felt. Moving the tip around inside brought a sharp intake of breath from his lustful daughter and a frown from Dan as the implication dawned. "Oh baby, you're far too tight for daddy."

"Nooooooo," Susie mewled then, as he fingered vigorously around the knuckle, producing squelching sounds: "Ooh daddy, ooh, ooh..."

The soaked digit exited with an audible plop. Standing, Dan cleaned the succulent pussy juices from the tip with a deft pair of lips. It tasted like butterscotch on his tongue, a rare treat to savour. Naked before his daughter for the first time and, with his erection close to its optimum strength, Susie's eyebrows nudged her fringe upon witnessing just how big her father really was.

Reaching out curiously, she took the shaft firmly in hand like a relay runner receiving the baton. She stroked lovingly, conferring upon him the kind of pleasure he'd just allowed her. She continued to stroke, rubbing in dollops of precum as they leaked from the eye until she had a steady rhythm going. Dan's eyes closed as he relaxed and let his masterful cock be toyed with.

A little jerk of the wrist and a tug and Susie had her father was where she wanted him: between her thighs. His hands moved behind her bum and began to squeeze as they kissed with verve. All the while, in between them, like an unwanted guest the oversized cock throbbed painfully and, for once in his life Dan wished he could be Mr Average. Yet Susie had other ideas. "Be gentle," she pleaded, easing forward a little, believing the impossible.

"Oh baby you know I won't hurt you," Dan replied from the heart.

In fairness though he wanted nothing less than to bury the pulsing monster deep and hard in tight teen cunt and fuck it till he came like never before. Susie wanted it too, her pussy as moist as it had ever been and ready for the ride of its life.

Ignoring the physical impracticalities, Dan rubbed the bloated cockhead up and down and around the little slit. Whilst Susie got markedly wetter still, the task was made no easier. It would be easier getting a camel through the eye of a needle than Dan's cock in his daughter's cunt.

He could but wonder how niece Hayley had taken its girth so readily. Almost Susie's body double, her pussy, though stretched, had been an absolute perfect fit. He could only surmise that Hayley had had a little more experience than his own good little girl. Maybe that was the problem. The thought crossed Susie's mind too, the resultant words apologetic: "Daddy, I think I need to, um...before...you know...yours."

In sheer frustration Dan drove the angry cockhead at the shrunken hole. "Daddy, nooooooo!" Susie yelped as it glanced off obliquely.

Dan reached out and brought her face to his, apologising with a tender kiss. "Let me try something else," Susie suggested upon getting her breath back.

Easing from the unit she fell to her knees before him, she cradled her father's jerking tool in both hands before bringing it to her breasts. Susie rubbed it in the cleavage, her hands on the outside forming a tunnel. Moving his hips, Dan was able to pump freely, the exposed tip brushing close to Susie's lips on each firm upward stroke.

It was far from ideal, yet it rated above about 75% of the 'real' fucks Dan had had over the years, so much so that in a dozen firm strokes he grunted and exploded messily all over Susie's neck and collarbone. Gleeful at having been able to bring her daddy off so quickly, Susie eagerly rubbed his seed into her breasts. "Oh daddy," she sighed. "It feels so nice."

However, once the euphoria had waned, Dan's mind ticked over and made him a troubled man. The brutal fact was that until Susie loosened up markedly, she and he would not be making the passionate love that both craved. The cruel irony was that if his precious daughter had been fucked by loads of other men, she'd probably be ready by now. Dan looked towards the garden where the barbecue was still in full swing, a concerned look on his face. Maybe if Tom, Brad, Alan and the other guy whose name escaped him took turns first, by the fifth fuck she might be just about ready. Was that any way for a father to think? Kissing his cheek, Susie escaped to her room, leaving her father alone to agonise.

And agonise he did, not climbing into bed until the wee small hours. When he'd dismissed the idea of letting those animals out there loose on his daughter, ideas were short on the ground. But it didn't have to be lots of lovers, did it? Maybe there was the right guy out there, Susie's age perhaps, with the sort of cock that could help. However, even that made Dan fearful. What if he found someone perfect for her and then they fell for each other?

On what should have been the proudest day of his life, having got his beautiful daughter home, Dan Ferris could hardly be more miserable.

* * *

"Honey I'm home," Dan heralded the following day.

Susie bounded down the stairs, throwing her arms around his neck. Dan lifted her up and to him like she was still the cute infant that had once made him such a proud father. "I have something for you here," he announced, holding up the little spangly rectangular bag by its strings.

Susie squealed with delight upon unveiling a brand new bikini, as promised. If anything it was skimpier even than the last. She couldn't wait to slip into it to show her father. "Ooh daddy, thank you, thank you," she enthused, peppering his stubbled jowl with staccato kisses.

"I booked our holiday too," he revealed.

Susie issued another joyful outburst, more hugs and a series of kisses on the lips. "Ten days in Crete. We fly out next Sunday," her father disclosed between breaths.

Susie bounced up and down with unmitigated joy. "Ooh I can hardly wait. You're the world's best dad."

What a turn around, Dan thought. "We have our own beach hut too," he added.

"Yay! Oh daddy, Sunday can't come soon enough."

Dan smiled awkwardly, before continuing: "And I think I might also have solved our other little problem."

Susie's eyes expanded. Gosh, he HAD been busy in town!

* * *

Dan cast his mind back an hour to perhaps the most embarrassing moment of his life. On every corner, particularly outside establishments like McDonald's and Starbuck's, groups of handsome teenaged lads congregated, looking for girls. He had no doubt that every single one would give his right arm to get inside Susie's tight young cunt.

Dan hesitated, not quite sure how to go about things. A line like "Excuse me but can I interest you in fucking my 18-year old daughter?" would no doubt get him arrested.

Bottling out, he elected on a coffee first.

It was as he headed to Starbuck's that he had a lightbulb moment.

"Excuse me," he said, facing the pretty female assistant. "I wonder if you can help me."

* * *

"Here," he said, handing over another package.

Susie looked questioningly, and he was forced to prompt: "Well open it then."

Like a child on Christmas Day she tore the wrapping paper asunder to reveal an unassuming plain white box. Her eyes continued to hold a quizzical look as she opened the lid. Then suddenly the penny dropped. "OHHHMYYYGODDDDD!"

Inside were three dildos from Ann Summers. The first was an unfussy 'silver bullet' design, measuring about six and a comfortable inch in diameter. The second was a purple rubber sex toy, a couple of inches longer, twice as thick and ribbed. The third made Susie's eyes bulge. Designed to look like a real cock, in a flesh tone and stretching to a whopping twelve inches, it tapered to a butt as wide as a beer bottle. Susie gasped at the thought of that inside her.

"You've a week till our holiday to get yourself ready," imparted Dan with a grin.

"Can I play with my new toys now daddy?" she asked impishly.

When Dan nodded, Susie bounded back from whence she came. Twenty minutes later he felt the ceiling rock gently and the alluring sound of a teenaged orgasm reverberating around the house. Moving to the phone, he called his sister Jill to break the news. "Yeah, it's all booked....next Sunday."

"Oh Dan that's wonderful, I can't wait to see you again," Jill chimed. "And Hayley sends her love."

The excited siblings chatted eagerly for a good ten minutes, before finally running out of things to say. "This is going to be the best holiday ever," Jill concluded, echoing everyone else's sentiments.