Family Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,101 Followers

Alana grabbed Sam's young cock and stroked it. It was as hard as steel and fairly big, about the same size as her husband's. Alana stroked Sam's cock marveling at how hard and smooth it was. She knew what she had to do so she leaned forward and took Sam's cock into her mouth.

A muffled groan came from Sam's mouth as Alana's soft lips slid up and down his cock. Alana's tongue wrapped around the underside of Sam's cock and her lips maintained a vacuum seal. Alana felt her pussy becoming wet again and was surprised when her fingers began to rub her trimmed mound.

James watched helplessly as his mother sucked off his best friend. Her head bobbed up and down with a determination that he hadn't seen before.

"Ummmmmmmm... " Alana moaned before she realized what she was doing.

Sam wasn't a virgin but he had never had a blowjob before, let alone one from his dream woman. Alana felt his cock swell a little more and she knew he was about to cum. She could have pulled Sam's cock from her mouth but she didn't. With a groan Sam's cock erupted into her mouth.

The first blast coated Alana's tongue and she was amazed that the taste was much sweeter than Tim's. She swallowed just as the second blast hit the back of her throat, followed by and third and a forth.

Alana didn't know a man could cum as much as Sam was and try as she might she could keep it all in her mouth. Cum began to ooze from the corners of her mouth as Sam's cock finally relented. Alana finally let Sam's cock slip from her lips. She raised her head and looked into Sam's eyes as she swirled his come around in her mouth. With a hand on each of Sam's knees Alana looked away as she swallowed his massive load. Alana's body quivered as Sam's warm cum slid down her throat.

"WhoooooWeeeee!" Steve yelled.

"I think she liked that a little too much!" Tim yelled.

Tim grabbed Alana by the hair and made her look at Sam.

"Tell him how much you liked it bitch." Tim demanded.

Alana's eyes welled up with tears. She didn't want to degrade herself any further. They had already been through hell. Her son and Sam were probably scarred for life she thought.

"I said tell him!" Tim yelled as he lifted Alana by her hair.

"I liked sucking your cock." She said softly.

"Tell him some more slut." Tim ordered.

"I loved it when you came in my mouth Sam." Alana cried with tears streaming down her face.

Satisfied Tim let her fall back the floor. Tim and Steve began to put their clothes back on and for a short while Alana felt relieved that it might be finally over. Her tears finally dried but what Steve said next caused her stomach to knot up.

"What about him?" Steve said to Tim.

"I don't know, you want your momma to suck your dick?" Tim asked James knowing he couldn't reply.

"I think he does, look at that fuckin hard on of his." Steve said.

"C'mere bitch." Tim said pulling Alana over to James by her hair.

Alana knew what was going to happen. She knew that if she didn't do this the men might still hurt her son. With her hands trembling she began to unzip her son's pants. James' head shook back and forth as he screamed through the bandana that the men had gagged him with. When Alana had her son's pants unzipped she reached her hand into his pants and her eyes got wider.

"Well, we ain't got all day bitch." Steve said to Alana.

When Alana pulled her son's cock out everyone in the room knew why her eyes were so wide. James' cock was for lack of a better word huge. It was a lot longer that Steve's cock and thicker than Tim's. As Alana starred in disbelief she could hear Steve and Tim laughing.

"Where you been hiding that thing?" Tim laughed.

"Damn boy, your some kinda freak." Steve laughed.

Alana sat there for a while just starring at her son's cock. Her fingers didn't touch as she began to slide her hand up and down her son's cock. The head was huge and was already dripping precum. Tentatively she leaned forward and took her own son's cock into her mouth.

James groaned as his mother's lips stretched around his cock. Alana's tongue teased the opening of James' cock.

"Ummm... " Alana moaned around her son's cock.

Slowly she began to adjust to the size and began to really suck off her son. His cock tasted wonderful to her and she began to feel her pussy flood. She knew what she was doing was so wrong but she couldn't stop herself. James looked down at his mother's head bobbing up and down in his lap. Her other hand found his balls and started to squeeze them.

"Ohhh... god... your cock is huge." Alana moaned as her son's cock plopped from her lips.

Everyone in the room watched in amazement as Alana stood up and straddled her son. With one hand she positioned her son's cock at the opening of her swollen wet pussy. She kissed her son's forehead as she lowered herself onto his rock hard cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... goddamn... " Alana moaned as her son's cock reached places she didn't know she had deep within her pussy.

Alana took a second to adjust then slowly started to ride her son's cock. It felt like his cock was in her stomach, like she was being fucked with a baseball bat. Her mouth opened and she sucked her son's ear into her mouth.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Shhhhhiiiiittttttt!!" Alana screamed as she impaled herself again and again.

James moaned as his mother rode his cock. He could feel her tits rubbing against his chest and knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Fuck me... baby fuck me... " Alana moaned into her son's ear.

"God... your cock... is so... big... fuck me harder baby." Alana moaned as she stepped up her pace.

Alana was almost jumping up and down on her son's lap. Her pussy had flooded with juice and her son's cock effortlessly slid back and forth. She could feel a familiar warmth emanating from her pussy. Alana looked her son in the eyes and bit her bottom lip. James could see her face cringe in utter pleasure. Alana ripped the bandana from her son's mouth and pulled out the old dirty rag. Before James could speak Alana passionately kissed her son. Her tongue wrestled with his as she moaned deeply.

Alana could feel her son's cock swell even more. She slowed her pace but made each thrust harder by dropping all of her weight onto her son's cock.

'Baby... Ohhhhh... my... god... baby fuck me... " Alana begged as her fingernails dug into her son's back.

Alana felt her body start to quake and she quickened her pace with a few final thrusts. Then it happened.

"OOHHHHHHHHHHH... FUCK... ME... FUCK... ME... FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!" Alana screamed as the first jolt of her orgasm washed over her body.

"OHH... BABY... I'M CUUUMMMING... BABY... I'M... CUUUUUMMMING!!" Alana screamed as another jolt hit her.

Alana's pussy grabbed tightly onto her son's cock. The sensation was enough to send James over the edge. With a loud moan his cock began to spew hot cum deep into his mother's waiting pussy. His body convulsed as more of his cum emptied into Alana's sweat soaked body.

"Fill me baby... " Alana moaned as her son's cum coated her insides.

Finally drained Alana felt her son's cock slip from her soaking pussy. She just sat there for a while breathing heavily. When she finally did look up she didn't see Steve or Tim anywhere. In the heat of the moment she didn't notice either of them leave.

Quickly she got up and untied her son and Sam.

"Quick, get to the truck!" Alana said as she raced into the bathroom to retrieve her dress.

After slipping her dress on as she ran she raced outside to see James and Sam waiting with the truck running. When she hopped into the drivers seat she through the truck into gear and punched the accelerator. She looked at the clock to see that four hours had passed. No one said a word as they drove. After finding the main road Alana broke the silence.

"I don't know what to say to your two. I'm so sorry for what happened." Alana said with tears in her eyes.

"Don't be sorry mom, it wasn't your fault." James said putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Let's just try to forget it all." Sam said.

"No one's gonna believe us anyway." James said.

Alana hated to admit it but he was right. No one would believe what had happened. She couldn't find that shack again even if she wanted to. And even if someone did believe them she felt so ashamed of the depraved acts she was forced to do. On the trip home the three made a pact not to tell anyone what happened. As far as anyone else was concerned they had gotten lost and had a flat tire.

"I just hope everyone can cope with what happened today." Alana thought to herself.

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,101 Followers