Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett stopped staring at Susan's exposed pussy and ass to stare at her bra.

"Now your bra. Show me your tits. I can't wait to see your tits," he said.

Just as she reached behind herself to unhook her bra, Erin knocked on the bathroom door.

"Are you two okay in there?" Erin opened the bathroom door to peek her head inside. "Nice pussy Susan," she said laughing while staring at Susan's naked pussy.

"Susan was just about to show me her tits," said Brett.

"Really?" She looked from Brett to look at Susan. "May I see your tits too?" Erin sat on the toilet to watch Susan remove her bra.

The center of attention, Susan reached around behind her, unhooked her bra, and slowly removed the D size cups from the tits.

"Wow," said Brett. "Holy shit. You have beautiful boobs."

"Nice rack," said Erin.

Brett reached out his right hand to fill his palm with Susan's right breast while Erin reached up her left hand to fill her left palm with Susan's left breasts. Feeling her breasts while fondling her breasts, they fingered her nipples, before Erin leaned forward to suck Susan's nipple while reaching down to finger her pussy. Susan closed her eyes while Erin masturbated her.

"Hey, what about me? This isn't about you, Erin," said Brett. "I need for Susan to give me a shower so that I can get off my feet. I'm tired and I'm sore all over," he said.

"Later," said Erin giving Susan a long, wet kiss before leaving and closing the door behind her.

"C'mon," said Susan. "Let's get you showered."

To be continued...

12