Family Sex Saga Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But like it or not that boy of yours wants to marry me," she smiled and lit her cigarette.

Lucien was transfixed by this brazen teenage girl who was flashing her sex at him whilst telling him that his son was basically a stupid cunt-struck boy. A ray of sunlight burst through a gap in the blinds and fell across Donna's thighs, her nylon-clad legs glistened in the bright light; her cunt was clearly visible though the sheer gusset of her pantyhose.

Lucien cleared his throat but could not tear his eyes away from the young vixen.

"I'll expose you for the scheming little strumpet that you are!" he wheezed but his eyes remained transfixed on her full breasts and long legs.

Donna stood up and walked over to the mahogany desk and perched herself on the edge facing Lucien, her legs wide open. She crushed her cigarette out in the crystal ashtray. Her perfume engulfed him and he sincerely believed he could smell her sex.

"Now look here daddy; there's no reason we can't make this an amicable union; your son needs a strong woman to guide him. Let's face it; he is in fact about as street-smart as a sack full hammers."

Donna got to her feet and smiled when she saw bulge in Lucien's pants; she was having the desired effect. She dropped her tight little ass in his lap and wriggled her buttocks. Lucien's hands instinctively gripped her thighs and stroked her coltish legs.

"I'm sure we can come to some arrangement that will suit both our purposes'" she smiled and stroked Lucien's thickening erection through the thin fabric of his pants.

"You little hussy," he gasped; but made no effort to dislodge her from his lap.

Dee-Dee Cantrell slid out of Lucien Joyner Bouvier's lap and dropped to her knees before him. Her hand snaked up his thigh; the bright red nailpolish contrasting nicely with his dark Saville Row suit pants, and unzipped his flies.

She extracted his thick meaty joint and without preamble she swallowed it and began to suck on the pulsing weapon, slavering his glans with her tongue.

"You little minx!" Lucien sighed and clasped his hands around her head.

Lucien fucked Donna's face as she clamped her lips around his hard rod; her ruby-red lipstick left telltale smears along his shaft. She felt the cock pulse in her mouth and smiled to herself. Lucien grunted and unloaded a torrent semen in the young woman's willing mouth.

Donna swallowed her prospective father-in-law's load and licked him clean. She tucked his slowly deflating penis back into his pants and sat back down in his lap.

"Now look here daddy; there's no need that we can't get along quiet amicably," she said matter-of-factly.

"You just put me in your little appointment book for an hour every Wednesday afternoon and I promise I'll behave like a good little daughter-in-law should and take care of my daddy's needs."

She punctuated the sentence by squeezing Lucien's prick.

He stroked her thighs; his hands sneaking under skirt and caressing her mound through the gauzy nylon hose.

"What about this?" he hissed, poking a finger inside her moist labia.

"You can take all you want," Donna sighed.

Lucien masturbated Donna through her pantyhose until frustration caused him to tear a hole through the gossamer fabric and plunge his fingers into her sopping twat. His thumb tweaked her clitty and he manipulated her until she buried her face into his shoulder and screamed as an orgasm rocked her.

She kissed him passionately and then hopped out of his lap and straightened her dress.

"Until next Wednesday daddy," she smiled and blew him a kiss.

She flicked up the hem of her skirt just before she stepped through the door and gave Lucien a glimpse of her tight little pantyhosed-clad ass.

She closed the door behind her and haughtily strode past Rosie the secretary who sat silently fuming at her desk; her eyes shooting daggers at the young trollop who had been alone with her boss for far too long.

"Bitch!" Donna snarled at the bemused secretary.

A week later Tremont Joyner Bouvier married Donna Cantrell at a small ceremony in a discrete chapel in Las Vegas. Donna's cunt was still dripping Lucien's spend into her white satin panties; he had insisted on fucking her up against the wall of her hotel room whilst she was dressed in her wedding clothes only minutes before the ceremony.

It was Wednesday and as far as Lucien was concerned a deal was a deal.

Donna was wearing white hold-up stockings under her wedding dress and Lucien had simply lifted up her dress, pulled her panties aside and slid himself inside her and fucked her viciously up against the wall; Donna had wriggled her ass appreciatively as her daddy-in-law took his dues.

Later that evening when Trey fucked his new wife, still dressed in her white taffeta gown, he mistakenly though that her cunt was slick with anticipation for him when in fact it was his own father's semen that had lubricated his wife's tight snatch.

Only a few close members of the family and a few friends had been flown to La Vegas at Lucien's expense to attend the wedding. Vanna Cantrell was not invited. When my mother signed the marriage certificate she signed it Delia Bouvier. She had changed her name by deed poll the previous day; Donna was no name for a girl of breeding! She would later insist that her friends still call he Dee-Dee but woe betides anyone who mistakenly called her Donna.

My grandmother, Vanna Cantrell, never got to live in the big house with her daughter or enjoy the fruits of Dee-Dee's marriage. Delia ignored her mother's pleas and basically disowned her. Vanna drank herself to death ten years later. Delia sent flowers to the funeral but she didn't attend.

Eight months after their marriage my mother gave birth to my elder sister Melissa. Lucien had continued to take his regular Wednesday payment, fucking his daughter-in-law right up until her confinement. He even locked the door to her private hospital room and had her fellate him the day after the birth.

I was born two years later and named Alexander Bouvier; to this day I still don't know if I was conceived by the sperm from my father, my grandfather or one of my mother's many beaus. By then Delia was fucking my father when and where he wanted, my grandfather every Wednesday and any odd young man that took her fancy anytime she wanted.

My father started work at my grandfather's firm and was slowly working his way to the top. He and mother had little time for my sister or me and I was raised by my nanny who I called aunt Betty. Mother only wanted to see me when she wanted to display me to her friends or when she came home late at night drunk and feeling guilty about neglecting me.

She would come home soused and drop her expensive gown on the floor for one of the servants to pick up the next day and lift me from my bed and kiss and cuddle me dressed only in her underwear. My fondest memories are of being cuddled by mother, her soft warm skin clad in silk and satin, her pretty face caked with makeup and a cloud of perfume enveloping us as she cooed and stroked me.

This went on through the years right into my teens. Mom would come home drunk and sit on my bed dressed only in her lingerie and tell me how much she loved me while she cradled my head on her breasts and cuddled me.

I started to get erections when she did this and I am still not sure if she noticed or even cared. I had developed a fetish for nylons and lingerie; no doubt bought about by my mother's late night visits. I would steal items of her underwear from her room and spray them with her perfume and masturbate with them. Or even better I would take her soiled underwear from the washing basket and use it to masturbate with.

One night my mother opened the door to my room and stood there silently watching me masturbate with my cock inside one of her nylons and a pair of her panties over my head. I didn't know she was standing there until she began to giggle.

"Why Alex Bouvier; you're just like your daddy and grand daddy, you cant keep out of my panties," she laughed.

I blushed bright red and pushed the illicit garments under the covers.

"I'm sorry mom; I'm really sorry," I stammered.

Delia entered my room; she was wearing a red satin teddy, black nylon stockings and black high-heeled pumps. She reeked of perfume and whisky. Her makeup was dishevelled, her lipstick was smeared and her mascara had run. She looked downright sexy.

She sat on the bed and slid her hand under the covers and retrieved the pantyhose I had been using to masturbate; she held them up to the light and I cringed with embarrassment. Little silver trails of pre-seminal fluid stained the diaphanous garment.

"You've put a runner in these Alex; they're ruined!" she said sternly.

"I'm sorry momma; I won't do it again," I whined.

"The hell you will Alex! You Bouvier men are all the same, sex, sex, sex; that's all you think of!"

"Get your scrawny ass out of that bed and get over here!"

I reluctantly crept from under the covers and sat next to my fuming mother. She surprised me by pulling me over her lap and began to wail away at my buttocks.

"Let this be a lesson to you young man; your momma can still whip you good when you've been naughty," she said.

I was lying across my mother's nylon clad legs; my bare flesh caressed by nylon and satin and the smell of my mother's perfume soon caused me to become aroused despite the paddling I was getting. My cock grew hard and nestled between my mother's stockinged thighs. As she paddled away my cock slid across her gossamer-clad legs and was soon throbbing and aching for release. I don't know if she did it on purpose but she closed her legs tight around my erection and created a nylon-sheathed tunnel for me to fuck.

My head went feint and I nearly fainted as the most exquisite orgasm I had ever experienced raked my body. I shot stream after stream of hot semen over my mother's stocking-clad legs. I humped away at my mother's legs, enjoying the feel of my tingling penis rubbing on her gossamer-sheathed thighs.

"You dirty little boy!" my mother yelped and pounded away at my ass.

But she did not throw me off her lap; she let me finish humping her legs and waited until my penis began to deflate. My buttocks were red raw and I was extremely embarrassed when my mother finally rolled me of her lap. A puddle of white semen pooled between her thighs and was soaking into her stockings.

"Damn! Now you've ruined these nylons too Alex!" she admonished me.

She unclipped them from the garters and rolled them down her legs and, kicking off her high-heels, she pulled them off her feet. She balled them up and threw them at me.

"Here! Now keep out of my lingerie drawer and the washing basket you little pervert!" she exhorted.

"You won't tell daddy about this will you?" I begged.

My mother just snorted and pulled on her high-heels and stood up. She smoothed out her satin teddy; the garters from her suspender belt hung down her magnificent thighs. She walked to the door and turned around.

"No more night-time cuddles from now Alex I think; you're getting too old for them."

She turned and closed the door behind her leaving me alone in the dim light of my bedside lamp.

For the moment my secret was safe but my bitch of a mother would raise the incident later and embarrass me and cause me far more hurt than if she had just told my father about it.

I lost my virginity to my nanny. Aunt Betty, as I called her, looked after my sister and me; but I was her favourite. One day, not long after the episode with my mother spanking me, Betty found a nylon stocking under my mattress. It was stained with dried semen and I walked into my bedroom and found her sitting on my bed studying the crusty garment.

"Oh my god! Betty what have you got there?" I stammered.

"You know what I have here Alex; I've known about your fetish longer than your mother has for god's sake," she answered.

"I've been making your bed and cleaning your room since you were a baby; you didn't think you could hide your fetish from Aunt Betty now did you?"

Betty was a chubby black woman in her forties; she had a pretty face, great legs and large breasts. I stood there awkwardly staring at her. She wore a black uniform with a white pinafore and she wore sheer grey nylons that looked great on her dark legs. I stared at her thighs where the crusty stocking sat in her lap.

"I'm not going to be your nanny any more Alex; Delia has decreed that you're too old for a nanny."

"I'll be Melissa's maid until she goes to college and then she'll probably fire my ass."

I had never heard Betty talk this way before. I was quite shocked.

"Anyway I know that you've been masturbating a lot; most teenage boys do of course, but not all of them use their mother's underwear."

I blushed a deep red.

"Come sit here beside me," she patted the bed.

I sat meekly beside her.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about honey; hell I've wiped your dirty bottom why should sticky sheets and a crusty nylon stocking offend me," she said soothingly.

"I know Aunt Betty but it's embarrassing for me to know that you know," I mumbled.

"You like women's legs in nylons and you like the look and feel of women's underpants don't you?" she reached under my pillow and took out one of the women's fashion magazines that I liked to look at when I masturbated.

She opened the well-thumbed magazine to a picture of a woman dressed in bra, panties and nylon stockings.

"Like this?" she pointed at the picture.

I nodded meekly.

"But you've never seen a woman dressed like this have you Alex; except for your mother of course."

I nodded again.

"I have a little going away present for you Alex; but it has be our secret."

Betty stood up and undid her apron and unzipped her tight uniform dress and stepped out of it. She stood before dressed only in lacy red bra and matching panties, sheer grey pantyhose and black pumps.

My cock thickened in my pants; I couldn't believe this was happening.

"You can touch me Alex; I know you want too," she smiled at me.

I tentatively reached out and stroked her gauzy hose-clad legs. I ran my hands up them from her slim calves to her plump thighs delighting in the feel of the sleek nylon.

"Take off your clothes Alex," Betty said.

I wasted no time and quickly shucked out of my pants and shirt. I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my socks.

I sat back down and continued to stroke Betty's legs. I traced my fingers all the way up to the crease where her thighs joined her torso. The nylon gusset of her hose was slightly darker here and I traced the line where the transparent nylon joined the darker band of the gusset.

"They're called control tops Alex; do you like them?" she asked.

"Mmmm yes ma'am!" I replied stroking the shimmery fabric.

"I bet you would like to put your willy on my legs wouldn't you?" she giggled.

She lifted one of her feet off the floor and put it on the bed between my legs and began rubbing her leg on my throbbing cock. The feeling of her warm soft skin encased in gossamer nylon rubbing my turgid penis was exquisite. I pulled her leg against my shaft and began to hump it furiously.

"Slow down sugar; I don't want you creaming all over my legs. Let Aunt Betty show you a good time."

She put her foot back on the floor and stood directly in front of me; her legs parted. I instinctively put my hands around her ample buttocks and buried my face in her crotch. I inhaled the musky scent of her sex mixed with her perfume. I rubbed my face against the gusset of her hose; I could see her red lacy panties through the dark band of nylon.

Betty took my head in her hands and pushed my face into her groin and ground it against her sex. I licked her pussy through the layers of pantyhose and panties. I buried my fingers in the waistband of her pantyhose and pulled them down, pulling her panties down with them. My tongue found her sex and parted her labia; it was steamy and wet. I lapped at her cunt as she held my head in her hands directing my tongue onto her clitoris.

She let me lick her for a few minutes groaning and grunting.

"Ok sugar we better hurry this up before someone comes up to your room; let me see what you got there," she said.

She pulled me to my feet and gripped my erect penis in her hands.

"Not bad for a white boy; I knew when you was little that you would grow up well endowed," she said stroking my throbbing cock.

I thrust my cock in and out of her fingers and moaned with lust.

"Ok we best get on before you shoot your load," she said.

She let go of my cock and moved over to the bed and bent over it supporting her weight on her hands; her legs spread wide.

"Now put that thing in your Aunt Betty Alex and give her a good seeing too," she laughed.

I moved behind her and looked at her big black behind; her pantyhose and panties stretched taunt bunched around the tops of her thighs. Her cunt was dark and surrounded by black fuzz; her dark pink labia protruded from her sex. I stepped between her legs and positioned my cock between her labia and slowly pushed forward. My cock slid into a warm wet spongy tunnel. I gripped her hips and pushed myself all the way inside. My cock throbbed as her cunt gripped it like a slick velvet glove. I was close to coming.

Betty wriggled her ass and I began to slowly fuck her. I knew I wouldn't last long and I picked up the pace, my groin slapping against her buttocks as I fucked her. I came after a few minutes; my first ever orgasm inside a woman. She mewed and whimpered as she felt my cock spasm inside her; I gripped her hips and ground myself against her as I emptied myself inside her. It was only then that I noticed that Betty had her hand between her legs and was fingering her clitty as I fucked her.

She pushed back against me and wriggled her ass as her own orgasm shook her.

"Hot damn that was good!" she moaned.

"You gonna make same girl a good husband once you learn a bit of staying power; but you did good for your first time," she said as she eased herself forward and expelled my penis from her sodden snatch.

She hiked up her panties and hose and stepped into her dress.

"Don't forget this stays our little secret," she winked and handed me her pinafore.

"Tie this for me honey," she said and turned her back to me.

I put the apron around her waist and tied it. I couldn't resist sliding my hand up her leg and under her skirt. The crotch of her pantyhose was sopping wet.

"She what a mess you made Alex; I'll have to change my underwear now," she giggled.

"Can I have these then?" I whined, stroking her pantyhose clad buttocks.

"Behave yourself you naughty boy!" she playfully berated me and pulled my hand from under her dress.

She spun on her heels and kissed me; her lips were large and her wet mouth tasted like strawberry. She pushed me away and I noticed that my slowly deflating penis had left a telltale smear of semen on her apron.

"Remember Alex; our secret!" she admonished me and left the room.

I was quite stunned and amazed that I had lost my virginity that way; especially with Aunt Betty. I would never have thought she was that type of woman. What surprised me even more was later that evening when I found that Betty had snuck back into my room and put those semen-stained grey pantyhose under my pillow.

Sure enough mother fired Betty when my sister left home for college. I never did get the chance to be alone with Betty again despite my desperate attempts to do so and Betty never ever sought me out; taking my cherry was obviously to be the only time she was going to allow me to fuck her.

My mother remained aloof and generally disinterested in my progress through high school and college. She payed my sister more attention but only because she wanted make sure that she eventually married into the 'right' family.