Family Ties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I should fucking hope so!” laughed Sarah, pressing her tongue and mouth to Maxine’s, to her slight embarrassment in front of Misty’s mother, who, however, would have had to have been both deaf and blind never to have suspected that her daughter enjoyed intimate relations with Maxine.

“Well! Good luck, dear!” smiled Mrs Milton. “I hope you enjoy yourselves!”

“And give Sarah a good fuck for me!” laughed Misty, pressing her lips on Maxine’s cheek.

Sarah was just as good as Maxine expected, although the passion sort of ran out after only an hour or so, and the two were slumped naked on Sarah’s bed, with the sound of a train rumbling through the distance. Maxine regarded her lover more dispassionately. Her face was as sweet as ever, but she did have a furry birthmark on her thigh that was a little off-putting. And her ears were a funny shrivelled shape. And she was ever so short. Just like the girl with the ring in her eyebrow. And although not plump exactly, nowhere near as slim as darling Misty.

As so often happened when Maxine had made love with another woman she compared her recent conquest with Misty. Invariably, it was Misty who came out best from the comparison. Maxine truly loved Misty. She knew that. And at the moment, her heart was yearning for her best friend. She could imagine her sleeping alone in her bed. Only a vibrator or two to keep her company. She was so selfless letting Maxine go off and have fun with another woman while she stayed at home alone with only the company of her mother and perhaps some more blow.

And then Maxine resolved to return home early. Although she’d normally have spent many more hours with Sarah, who was, after all, quite a pretty girl, she thought she’d leave in good time, to get home before Misty was out of bed. And then she would make up to Misty for spending time apart from her that evening. And the two of them would make that mad passionate love they enjoyed so much. And she would tell Misty how much she loved her. And how she really didn’t mind sharing the same bedroom with her, as long as they could also share the bed together.

Sarah was a little distraught when Maxine left. “Please tell me you’ll see me again,” she pleaded at the door, while letting Maxine out into the Saturday morning street. “You’ve got my number, haven’t you? Please call.”

“I will!” promised Maxine firmly, intending to do no such thing, and then striding off, following Sarah’s direction, to the nearest underground station. She blew Sarah a kiss as she rounded the street corner, preserving in her memory what she was sure would be her last sight of the girl she’d just been making love to, seeming somehow small in her bathrobe at the door of the extremely ordinary city house.

The leisurely crawl of a weekend morning followed her home, still wearing her evening outfit, hidden as best she could under her jacket and ignoring the lascivious stares of the men on the train. Although she quite enjoyed attracting their attention, she was terrified that they might think she had any interest, of any kind whatsoever, in them. And soon along more familiar streets, counting off the houses, as she came at last in sight of the house that contained the flat she shared with Misty.

She cautiously pushed open the door to the flat. She didn’t want to wake up Misty’s mother. Indeed, she didn’t really want to arouse Misty. What she wanted to do was surprise her. To jump on the bed, pull off her clothes, say “Surprise!” in a seductive voice and for the two of them to then start making love together. Wouldn’t that thrill Misty? And what better surprise could there be for a lover who had spent the night alone?

Maxine might have heard a kind of groaning, gasping noise before she pushed open the door to Misty’s bedroom. If she had, she’d probably have dismissed it as sounds somehow leaking in from a neighbouring flat. She hadn’t expected, however, to find two bodies on the bed she shared with Misty. Two naked female bodies at that. Entwined in a tangle of limbs and grinding groins. Clearly and unambiguously making love.

At first, Maxine thought it might have been a woman that Misty had met at the club. She was famous for her fast work. Maxine remembered that girl Misty had picked up at the bus stop that evening. One moment, she was just another stranger waiting for a bus. The next, Misty and she were pressed against each other in a wild passion that rather frightened Maxine at the time. But no! It wasn’t someone Misty had just met. And her breasts were not the firm ones of a young girl, but those of an older woman. One old enough to be Misty’s mother.

“Misty!” Maxine shouted in alarm. “It’s your mother you’re fucking with! You’re fucking with your mother!”

Misty and her mother stopped abruptly, a dampness clinging to their chest where they’d perspired against each other and a different dampness around the crotch and at the top of the inside thighs.

“Max! What the fuck?” Misty cried.

“You’re fucking your Mum!” sobbed Maxine, already slightly regretting the hysteria that had crept into her voice.

“So?”

“It’s your Mum?”

“I know. And I’ve been enjoying every moment of it. Haven’t we, Mum?”

“Yes, we have, dear,” said Mrs Milton with an indulgent smile, her arms around her daughter and her free hand stroking sensuously about the part of the crotch Maxine was sure no mother should touch so intimately.

“In fact, we should have done this earlier, shouldn’t we, Mum?”

“Well, not when you were young, sweetest. That would have just been plain wrong!” laughed her mother.

Maxine stood there in front of Misty and her mother, feeling more like an intruder into her lover’s privacy than she’d ever felt before.

“What about me?” she couldn’t help asking, her voice feeling weak and a cloud of disappointment engulfing her.

“Well, you’ve said you wanted to have your own room back, Max,” remarked Misty. “There’s nothing stopping you from having it back now!”

12