Family Ties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next three months he taught her many things about how to behave like a lady and Ellie-Sue was a quick and eager learner and every chance she got she would discuss a range of topics with him, using information that she remembered from his discussions with her. He took her to museums and art galleries, to the theater and other events. During this time there was no mention of sex, no indication that Courtney was even interested in her sexually. He gave every indication that he was happy to abstain from sex with her, she was less so, missing the physical contact with a man.

At the end of another busy week, after dinner, Ellie-Sue had just filled his bath for him and was waiting for him to undress so that she could take away his soiled clothes when Courtney stood before her. "Tonight you will bathe first and I will use your water."

"But Sir,"

"No 'but's, my Dear, do as you are told." He began to undress her slowly, removing each garment and placing it in the laundry hamper. She felt a tingling sensation each time his fingers brushed against her skin and she was trembling with her arousal.

She lowered herself into the hot water and leaned back, luxuriating in its sensuous feel. Courtney took a flannel and dipped it in the water. Lathering it liberally he began to wash her gently, starting with her face and working down her body, pausing to lavish extra attention to her breasts and between her legs. The gentleness of his washing was making her hornier and hornier until, while his hands were between her legs she convulsed into a powerful orgasm.

"I'm sorry Sir, I just couldn't help myself."

"That is exactly what I wanted you to do. You don't have to be fucking a man to have an orgasm, if the man is gentle and caring with you and in time you will realize that you can get all the sexual satisfaction that you need from one man, you don't have to hump the whole town."

"But none of the men in the village takes the time to be gentle with me, all they want to do is hump me fast and shoot their load inside me as quick as they can. They like to stand around and watch their cum oozing out of my pussy and running down my legs."

"Then they are not good enough for you, if they want to behave like animals then maybe they should hump the farm animals." He raised her out of the bath and gently dried her with a soft and warm towel.

When she was fully dried he undressed and lowered himself into the bath tub, he could smell her in the water.

Ellie-Sue didn't need to be asked, she took the flannel and lathering it, began to wash him as gently as he had done her. On reaching his cock she dropped the flannel and began to jerk him off.

Courtney took her hand and stopped her. "Just as I was gentle with you and you came strongly, if you are gentle with me I will cum just as hard. She took up the flannel again and began to gently wash around his cock and balls, moving it into his ass crack and back along his now rigid cock. His eyes closed and his hips rose with each stroke until, with a grunt, several spurts of cum shot into the air.

Ellie-Sue licked the tip of his cock as it subsided. When it had gone down completely Courtney got out of the bath and she dried him with the other towel. When he was dry he led her into his bedroom and lifted her onto his bed. Slipping in beside her he drew the covers up until they were cozy and warm. He kissed her gently on the lips, his tongue brushing against them until they parted and his kiss gained in passion.

She returned his kiss with equal passion and moved to caress his cock but he held her hand to prevent her from doing so. With his fingertips he traced circles around her breasts and hard nipples. Ellie-Sue was writhing in the bed and soft moans came from her lips. But still he prevented her from caressing him.

His hand moved between her legs and he inserted a finger into her pussy. Her hips took on a life of their own and she was thrashing around in the bed begging him to fuck her, but he held back. She could feel her juices running from between her legs and wetting the sheets beneath her.

Eventually, when she thought that she couldn't stand it one second longer, he straddled her and pushed his cock gently into her desperate pussy. She came in a shuddering orgasm immediately she felt him slide into her. "Oh Sir, Oh Sir, don't stop, please don't stop." Even though he was on top of her, the strength of her orgasm gave her the power to lift both of them off the bed.

Courtney held back until he could hold back no more and he came deep inside her, his cum mixing with her juices. She clung to him, her legs wrapping themselves around him, drawing him to her. "I ain't, sorry, I mean I'm not going to let you go until you have me knocked up. I want your kid inside me, I want to be able to go back home and show my family what a handsome son I can make."

"Ellie-Sue you won't have to go back home except to visit. I want you to stay here forever, I want to marry you and have several children, the boys handsome like me and the girls as pretty as you. Ellie-Sue I love you."

"Oh Sir, I love you too, I never dared to believe that this could happen to me, but I do truly love you."

"The first thing will be for you to stop calling me 'Sir', your future husband's name is Courtney, remember that. Then we will have to break the good news to my parents but that can wait until tomorrow because right now I want to try for a kid again." His cock was still inside her and had hardened again. It wasn't long before another flood of sperm shot from him, swimming towards her egg.

Courtney's parents were far from overjoyed at his decision, but accepted it without any qualms, it might have had something to do with his threat to expose his father's treatment of Ellie-Sue. But Ellie-Sue's parents posed a different problem. It was four months after Courtney and Ellie-Sue had made love for the first time, and her pregnancy was now becoming obvious, when they called on her family.

Molly was happy, and again pregnant, and again not sure who the future father was. She was even less sure than before about the parentage of this expected child because she had been allowing the neighbor boys to fuck her as well as the Billys Jim, Ray and Joe. Billy-Jim and Billy-Ray were less enthusiastic at the news of Ellie-Sue's pregnancy and pending marriage to Courtney, having expected that when she came home they would resume humping her.

Ellie-Sue and Courtney stayed in the shack with her family for one night only, and Courtney made it perfectly clear that he was now the only person who would make love to her, which he did, twice before they went to sleep and once when they woke up in the morning.

They were aware that, while they were making love, gently, in the morning, they had an audience. Molly and Billy-Jim lay side by side in their bed and when Billy-Jim tried to mount her she stopped him. "I want to be fucked like he is fucking her, I don't want for you to jump my bones like you usually do, I want you to be gentle with me and treat me like a lady."

Billy-Jim mumbled, "I 'spec's you'll want me to wait until you cum like he done with her before I shoot my load into you next."

"That'd be nice." She replied as he threw his leg over her. She slowed him down and forced him to move gently into her until they both came. "See how good it is if'n you don't go at it like a bull at a gate."

Billy-Jim mumbled again but she knew that he had gotten the message because he was still inside her and was actually holding her close.

After breakfast, and just as they were about to leave, Doc Brown arrived to check on Molly. "How are you feeling?" He asked before he realized that there were other people in the room. "Courtney, what are you doing here?"

"Hi Uncle Doc. I, I mean we, were just on our way to see you, but first I just had to come and meet my future bride's parents."

"Ellie-Sue! Is that really you? My, haven't you blossomed into a beautiful young lady."

"Good morning Doctor Brown, I am so pleased to meet you again." She held out her hand to him and bobbed a curtsey to him.

"You even sound like a lady. Let me look at you. I can see that you're pregnant and I assume that my nephew here is the father."

"Of course." Courtney said, "We're getting married soon and we both want you to be there, we have a lot to thank you for."

"Your mother told me that you were planning on getting married but she didn't tell me that it was to Ellie-Sue, I guess that she just wanted to surprise me." Billy-Jim brought out a jug and they each had a drink before Courtney and Ellie-Sue had to leave to return home.

Before they left Doc Brown beckoned to Courtney and they walked outside together only to return a few minutes later, Courtney with a strange look on his face. They said nothing to the others.

That night they lay in bed reflecting on the past couple of days. "You're not disappointed with my parents are you?" Ellie-Sue asked.

"Good heavens no! I hope that you didn't think that I'd treat your father with contempt just because of what happened to you. In a way he's no different to me or anyone else, he just has different ways of doing things. His behavior is little different to that of my father and his friends."

"By the way, what were you and Doc Brown talking about this morning?"

"He was expressing his concern at me marrying you. At first I thought that he was going to tell me that I was too good for you, and he would have had an argument on his hands." Ellie-Sue hugged him to her. "But that wasn't what he was concerned about, he told me that he was worried because, around the time that you were conceived he was fucking your mother, along with your father and uncle, but on seeing you as an adult he could see that there was little possibility of him being your father. You can't imagine how relieved I am at that news."

She snuggled against him and reached for his cock. "There's only one thing that will make me happier right now. I want you inside me, I want to feel you making love to me like you always do."

"I'm only too happy to oblige you, my dear." They were lying side by side so he rolled her onto her side and placing himself behind her he entered her, pushing his cock into her, feeling the walls of her pussy caressing him. They built slowly, gently and lovingly to a joint climax, their bodies in tune to each other's needs. "Sex with someone that you love is the most sublime experience," Courtney thought to himself as his cock slowly shrank and dropped out of her. He leaned over and kissed her, "I love you very, very much."

"Mmmmm."

12