Family Time

Story Info
She surprises her uncles.
1k words
3.62
124.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 20 years old she did not know what she was going to do now that both her parents had been killed by a drunk driver. Walking thru the house, with all its clutter was still home. But she was not looking forward to packing up her parents stuff. Standing in her parents room was where two of her Uncle's found her.

"Come on Honey, let's let the ladies get to work in here." they told her.

"No, I will do this room, I don't know why, but I feel like I have to. Have the ladies take care of the rest of the house." she told them.

They said ok, and that they would check on her now and then. She watched as they left the room.

She looked up at the clock and saw that she had been at it for hours, as she looked around the empty room. Her Uncles came in.

"Take those boxes down, its clothes and books for the Church Sale." she told them.

Following behind them she went into the kitchen, and fixed sandwiches for everyone. She thanks everyone, and soon she was alone in the house again. As she was getting her stuff put away in the closet in the master bedroom. She came across a large box in the back of the closet. She pulled, and tugged it out, then sat it on the bed. Opening the box she got the shock of her life.

The box contained tapes, books, magazines, adult toys, and a gift wrapped box. She took out the box, and opened it. Inside she found a long sheer red grown with matching panties. Setting it to the side, she pulled out a few tapes, She put one in the VCR and hit play.

She did not know who the lady was but the two men were her favorite Uncles. She watched as they moved closer to the bed and as they turned she saw their cocks. Oh my they were huge, must be at least ten inches long, and thick.

She watched as one went to the ladies mouth and saw his cock disappear. The camera change places and then she saw that the lady was her mother, And the man fucking her ass was none other than her daddy. As she continued to watch, her body was getting hot, and tingle a little. She ejected the tape and put another in.

She saw both her Uncles again, only they were sitting down on the couch stroking their cocks. She watched as a young girl walks over to them and sucks each cock till they cum all over her face. When she stands up and faces the camera she knew right away who she was, it was Becky Uncle Franks wife. She ejects it and puts another in, but this time she heads for the shower.

Walking out naked and a towel drying her hair. She hits play and sits down. Its both Uncles again only they are dressed and talking. She turns it up.

"I I don't know any other way to say this Tommy. She doesn't turn us on any more. Guess its cause we are older now, and its the young girls that make us hard." one Uncle said to her dad.

"So you are saying that Mary gets you all hot and bothered?." her dad asked.

"Yes, Her tight packed body is HOT, my cock gets fucking hard just being in the same room. I have to leave to get some relief." her Uncle Harry said.

"Hell, Tommy If she gave us the slightest hint she wanted the same thing, I would take her in a heart beat." her Uncle Larry said.

She could not believe what she just heard, but she was ok with it cause she had the same feelings. Still had them. She picked up the out fit and put in on. The soft fabric made her nipples and skin tingle as it brush against her.

She picked up the phone and called both of her Uncles.

"Hi, I found something You might want to see, now, tonight. Some tapes of you guys, mom, and dad. And one very interesting one." she said , hanged up and waited.

She set up the cam on the TV, turned it on, and lay down on the bed. She put a tape in and hit record when she heard their cars pulling in.

"I am up here." she called out when they called out.

"Make sure the door is lock." she added quickly.

She looked up, they both were standing at the door. She smiles and told them to take off their clothes. Watching as they did made her even hornier.

"Larry come over her and give me a big hot kiss." she told him.

He crawled on top of her and kissed her hard. Then she told the other Uncle to come lay next to her and kiss her also.

"Whew, those were some kisses, Now look over there. Yes I am going to tape us. Who wants his cock sucked first." she told them.

Harry moved up and gave her his cock. She slid her hand around the thick length. Slowly she moved her hand up and down, as she lick and sucked his balls.

"Oh sweet baby, this is a dream come true." Harry groaned.

She took Harry's cock into her mouth then, and took him deep into her throat. Her hand reached out, and grab Larry's cock stroking it.

"OH GOD LARRY SHE HAS MY FUCKING COCK IN HER THROAT SWALLOWING IT." Harry groans loudly.

She lifts her mouth slowly, looking up at him, she tells him to get behind her and slide his fat cock up her ass hole.

Larry moves up to her mouth without even being asked too. AS she takes his cock into her mouth she feels Harry's cock slipping up her ass hole. She moans around Larry's cock, taking him as deep as she took Harry.

Larry pulled out seconds before he would have exploded, moving down he lifted her leg and eased his cock into her pussy.

"OH GOD YESS, I AM GOING TO FUCK YOUR TIGHT FUCKING PUSSY SO GOOD!!" Larry grunted, trusting his cock deeper.

"Good I could use a good fucking right now." she told them.

They did just that, they fucked her hard until she screamed she was cumming. Then they filled her ass, and pussy with hot cum.