Family Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TCBanner
TCBanner
12 Followers

"Please don't say anything," Jill pleaded.

"Who me? I'm Mona Lisa, I just smile and keep my mouth shut," Pearl winked.

Jill raised an eyebrow. "You're not known for either of those things, Grandma."

"This isn't like you, Pumpkin. I've never known you to be scared of anything. Why so scared now?" Pearl looked at her, concerned.

"Who says I'm scared? I just don't want..."

"Shhhhh," Pearl gently caressed Jill's cheek with the back of her fingers, and saw her tension ease. "I know what you're trying to do, Jilly. It won't work. Trying to stop love is like trying to stop gravity."

"So you're saying I should move to outer space?"

"Don't be a smartass," Pearl flicked her finger against Jill's temple.

"It sounds awfully romantic when you say it like that, Grandma. But the reality is that things in this life that we're drawn to by temptation, are not always things that are good for us," Jill sighed. "I know that all too well."

"Ah, so you think it's only temptation that's drawing you in? I'd reexamine that thought if I were you."

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

"It's getting late, babe," Johnny reached around her from behind and slid his hands down the front of Jill's sundress, squeezing her boobs roughly.

"Do you mind?" Jill pushed his hands away absently, never removing her gaze from the sunset on the horizon. The chilly breeze hitting her face from off the lake stung her skin, but felt good. Many nights had been spent sitting on the edge of that dock, watching the sun go down.

"Hey, I've been doing my part!" Johnny threw his hands up in frustration. "Dodging questions from your crazy ass family all day long, getting looked at like an alien. Especially that Mike dude, what the fuck is his deal? I've never met a bigger pussy in my life, and the way he keeps staring at me I think he might be gay!"

"Leave Mike alone. And while we're on the subject, leave his fiancée alone too," Jill warned.

"I was promised certain things, Jill. And if you're reneging on those promises, I think Andrea would be more than happy to do the things you said you would do," Johnny pulled his half-hard dick out through his shorts and dangled it near her face.

"I'm not reneging on anything, Johnny. Just leave me alone for a little while. Can you do that? We can play your kinky little game later. Go...lift something," Jill waved her hand and shoed him off.

"It's no wonder you're single. You could make ice cubes in your twat," Johnny moped. "And here comes that goofy little fucker. You better not back out on me Jill."

"Hey, what's up?" Mike hollered as he came down the hill.

"Not much. Just talking about how much we love each other," Johnny didn't try to sound convincing. "I'm gonna go get a beer. Maybe say hi to Andrea."

Jill shot him a wicked glance over her shoulder as he walked away smiling.

"No offense, Jill. But you could do so much better than him. He's just plain weird," Mike noted, taking a seat beside her.

Jill sighed. Clearly she wasn't going to get a moment alone like she'd hoped for. It was ironic that she wanted to be alone now with the chance for all this company. Usually, she was lonely.

"You should talk. I can't believe how much shit you put up with from Andrea. I don't know how you forgave her after she what she did. And if you haven't noticed, she's been throwing herself at Johnny all day long."

"I've noticed. It really hurts, you know? To have the feeling that you care about someone who doesn't give a shit about you at all? But you still keep trying because you remember that there used to be something special inside of that person, and you keep hoping to find it again. Have you ever felt like that?" Mike rested his head on her shoulder.

"Honestly Mikey, I tend to only let people fuck me over once before I tell them to kick rocks. But everyone's different. It's just that I feel sorry for you when I see how she talks to you," Jill put her arm around him and cradled him in her bosom, rocking back and forth. "Poor baby, we gotta toughen you up."

"I'm, you know, not weak or anything, I mean, I can be tough," Mike insisted. "I just believe in love, maybe a little too much. I want someone that I can give everything too. Someone I can take care of, and love, and who appreciates and loves me back, no matter what."

Jill smiled at his sappy but sweet sentiment. "I suppose we all do," she said, giving him a soft smooch on the forehead.

Mike raised his head, gently sliding his hand up her back as he returned the kiss on the corner of her mouth.

Jill pulled back slightly, surprised to find herself looking him in the eyes, and his eyes were wanting. Her heart skipped a beat as she imagined what might happen if he was thinking what she thought he was thinking in that moment, looking at her that way.

Cousin Mike wasn't attractive in the way that she usually found men attractive, but she found him cute, the way she found puppies cute. But the longing in his eyes gave her a chill, and the taboo of such an intimate moment with her own cousin gave her dirty thoughts that betrayed her true and rational feelings. She'd felt this before. God, why did she have to be such a slave to her desires!?

A thunderous, roaring sound bellowed from atop the hill. Startled, Jill regained her composure and backed herself a safe distance from him. She silently cursed herself for what almost happened. Mikey? Ewwww.

But what was he thinking? Surely he couldn't be as sick minded as she was. Now he sat there looking as innocent and clueless as he always did. As if she'd just invented the whole thing in her mind. Maybe she had? It was just an innocent peck on the cheek, and his longing eyes had been badly misinterpreted by her. That had to be true, she told herself. Shame on her for thinking something so corrupt about her own poor, helpless, sap of a cousin.

"I'm gonna go see what that was," Jill excused herself from the sudden awkwardness, that it seemed like only she felt.

As she reached the top of the hill she saw Aunt June alongside Andrea, Johnny, and a handful of others, standing in front of a black, Harley Davidson Rocket. The tall, thin figure sitting atop the bike could only be one person. She almost turned and walked the other way, but decided the inevitable awkward moment in front of her was better than the one behind her.

"Aunt June, why do you have to be like that?" Lance reached to her like he wanted to give her a hug.

June returned his affection with hard slap across the face that echoed through the surrounding trees. Jill stopped in her tracks and cringed before quickening her pace before things got out of hand.

"How dare you! How dare you show your face around here, Lance! You are not a part of this family anymore!" June screamed.

"That's a little harsh, don't you think? Uncle Sammy came to his defense. "I mean, he is a royal prick, but you can't just disown the boy."

"Fuck him, just watch me, Sammy!" June protested as she caught site of Jill. "Jilly, go in the house. You don't need to be around this fucking loser!"

"Aunty June, calm down, please," Jill grabbed her and hung on as June tried to charge towards Lance.

"Calm down? How can you say that!" June struggled.

"Please? I'm fine. Can you just go inside? Your blood pressure!"

June put her hand over her face and stumbled backwards. "Oh. I'm getting dizzy. I think I'm going to faint, Jilly! That bastard is going to kill your Aunty!" she wailed.

Jill rolled her eyes. Aunt June had always had a flare for the dramatic. "Go inside and sit down. For me?"

"Ok, Jilly. But I promise you I will cut his balls off and staple them to a tree if he touches you!"

"Take a number and get in line, Aunt June," Lance shook his head, his ever-present, assured grin never leaving his face.

"Wipe that stupid smirk off your face," Sammy pushed his finger into Lance's chest. "Because this shit isn't funny. Does it amuse you to go around shoveling shit on the people who care for you?"

"Well, if you can't smile about getting your nut sack stapled to a tree, what can you smile about?"

"You're such a waste of breath," Sammy turned his back on Lance. "Nice to meet you young lady. Sorry you can't find yourself in better company," he apologized to Alex before walking away.

"Have good night," Alex showed Lance an utterly confused expression.

"Dude, your family is nuts, all of them, I shit you not," Johnny chuckled.

"You don't know the half of it," Andrea squeezed his arm.

"Andrea, first of all, you are too fucking crazy to even know someone who's nuts when you see them. And you are?" Lance looked at Johnny.

"Oh, I'm Johnny. Jill's..."

"Boyfriend," Jill elbowed Andrea out of the way and planted a wet kiss on Johnny's lips.

Lance started to say something but found himself at a loss as he watched Johnny's hand slither up the back of Jill's sundress.

Alex witnessed the unmistakable look of dismay on Lance's face and spoke up. "Hi, I'm Alex," she broke the silence, and the kiss, with an introduction.

"Oh, I'm sorry. That was rude. I'm Jill, and this is..."

"Johnny. I know," Alex smiled, squeezing Jill's hand.

"Nice job, Lance. Cute girlfriend," Jill commented, sizing up the petite brunette, trying to figure out what the story was behind her dirty, torn, fuschia dress. Her heart was beating a mile a minute. Even in a battered dress with wind blown hair, Alex was so damn pretty it was giving her a complex.

"Thank you. But I'm not his girlfriend. We're just friends," Alex smiled.

"Oh," Jill smiled back. She knew Lance better than that. No girl that pretty would be in his company unless something was going on.

"It's good to see you, Jill," Lance sounded uncharacteristically somber.

"I'm sorry about, you know, Lance. She just...I can't believe she slapped you like that," Jill said sincerely. Her heart was beating even faster now that she knew Alex wasn't his girlfriend. Get your shit together, Jilly girl, she kept repeating in her mind.

"The fucked up thing is, I'm not even sure which incident I was being slapped for."

"Well when you burn every bridge you cross, things like that tend to happen," Mike added his two cents.

"Shit bird! Didn't see you standing over there. Funny how you always go unnoticed. You're like a ninja," Lance grimaced at him.

"I'm not gonna stoop to your level, Lance. Just came to say hi," Mike pulled Andrea close to him.

"Stop pulling on me, you jerk!" Andrea complained.

"Stoop? You need a long fuckin' ladder to get on my level, fuck face. Ask your fiancée about that," Lance smirked.

Jill looked at Andrea like she wanted to choke her.

Andrea looked like she wanted to run and hide.

"Damn girl, you are fast," Johnny commented.

Jill turned and looked at Johnny like she wanted to choke him.

"That was uncalled for, Lance," Jill put her hands on her hips in disgust. "Do you have to make such a complete ass of yourself everywhere you go?"

"Just sayin', if the shoe fits," Lance shrugged.

"I'm going in now. Come on sweetie," Mike pulled Andrea behind him, giving Jill a sad look as he passed her.

"What happened to you? You've become such a dick!" Jill scolded him.

"Oh, come on! You don't really buy into his bullshit, do you?"

"His bullshit? You screwed his fiancée, Lance. And he still tries to be nice to you, yet you treat him like shit. What did you come here for? To prove to everyone that you're the asshole that everyone thinks you are? Mission accomplished."

"Jill. You know me."

Lance looked right through her, past her clothes, inside her skin, and right into her soul. She hated the way he did that. It made her feel like he knew something about her that she didn't even know about herself.

Sweaty palms, goose bumps, an unsettled stomach and a light head, all too familiar feelings, took their hold on her. To Jill, Lance was walking kryptonite.

"I need to go, I promised Johnny we'd be fucking before the sun went down," Jill snatched Johnny's hand and walked away at a brisk pace, knowing that Lance's eyes were fixated on her back.

I can't believe I just said that, Jill silently cursed herself. Stupid, Jilly, stupid!

"It's about time I get some action!" Johnny eagerly gripped her ass as they strolled down the hill towards the lake. "You said you were gonna fuck my brains out all weekend long, and so far all I've done is..."

"Johnny, shut up. You're way more attractive when you don't talk," Jill snipped.

"Such a bitch," Johnny chuckled, "I hope you like it rough. Because when I fuck you it's gonna be all about vengeance."

"You're all talk," Jill replied, hoping there was some truth in his words. He couldn't possibly be as bad as he was the other night, twice. If she had to fuck him, at least maybe he'd finally use that Adonis-like body of his for something other than pleasant scenery.

"You know, I usually bring my A-game better on a nice comfortable mattress," Johnny noted. "What the hell are we doing down here?"

"Oh no, we are not messing around inside the cabin. So my family can hear you grunting and howling like a wounded hyena? I think not," Jill vetoed.

"Or, is it because you're hoping that dude up there is gonna see us? A little jealousy play?"

"No," Jill grumbled, leading him a few hundred feet down the beach past the dock so in case anyone happened by, she'd spot them before they spotted her.

"That's it, isn't it?" Johnny grinned. "I figured as much. You get me to come with you to bum fucked no-where and play pretend boyfriend, there had to be another guy who you were posing for. And the way you two looked at each other, now I know who it is."

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard," Jill stopped. Johnny was smarter than he acted. "Why would I want my brother to see me having sex?"

"Brother? Oh, shit!" Johnny laughed. "That didn't look like any brother-sister shit I've ever seen before!" He saw the irritated look on Jill's face and backpedaled. "I had an Aunt that was pretty hot when I was younger, it's all good."

"I'd explain, but you're not the brightest bulb on the tree. So just shut up and screw me," Jill mechanically pulled at his belt and opened his cargo shorts.

Johnny leaned in to kiss her.

Jill dodged him. "Let's just get down to business, ok? Save the sentimental shit for when the cameras are rolling."

"Whatever you say," Johnny lustily grunted as Jill stroked his flaccid penis to erection with little effort.

"You want me standing up, or laying down?"

"Suck my cock first. That was part of the deal," Johnny demanded.

"Fine," Jill sunk to her knees and pulled his shorts and underwear to the ground, then folded them and made a pad for her knees.

His impressive dick sprung up and met her at eye level. Jill tried to hide her grin. A package like that was made for fun, and at least giving him a blowjob was something he couldn't fuck up.

As she glanced over her shoulder to make sure they weren't in danger of being seen by anyone other than who she hoped to be seen by, she spotted two silhouette's atop the hill. Still as statues, she knew they were watching, and she knew who it was. Now she was nervous, performing, but even more so, excited. She was going to enjoy this more than she wanted to admit to herself.

"Undress me," Jill said, softly, standing up and turning her back to Johnny, facing the tall silhouette so that he knew, that she knew, he was there.

Johnny skillfully had her dress on the ground in no time flat; no doubt he'd had plenty of practice.

"Everything," she instructed, and Johnny loosened her bra, and then peeled her panties off, his strong hands tearing them without meaning too. The wind was picking up and Jill felt a nasty chill, but it didn't matter. She was committed to this performance.

Jill playfully whisked herself around and was pleased with Johnny's hungry expression as he eyed her leggy, naked body. She sunk to her knees slowly, poking out her ass far more than needed to achieve a comfortable position on her knees, in fact, it was rather uncomfortable, but she knew it gave the best view to her audience.

She had many ways of teasing and prolonging a moment like this, and she did often choose to savor every second of debauchery she counted herself lucky enough to experience. But she wanted to appear as though starved and needy, and chose to swallow him entirely into her mouth, making his full length disappear in her glossy red lips.

"Un-fucking-believable," Johnny moaned, grabbing her by the ears and force-feeding her his sex.

Jill had to fight hard against her gag reflex, putting her hands on his waist, trying to slow him down. What kind of Neanderthal was this prick?

"Suck it you dirty fucking bitch!" Johnny hissed, mercilessly shoving himself as deep down her throat as he could get.

"Hmmmph!" Jill moaned, unable to breathe, pounding on his thigh, hoping he'd take it easy. But he didn't. Vengeance was what she was getting for all her snide remarks, and she hadn't taken that threat seriously. This was not what she wanted. Her lusty performance was fast going to shit; now she was just being used.

Johnny was pulling on her ears so hard she felt like he might tear them off. Her throat was throbbing from the punishment, and his angry slurs of 'bitch' and 'whore' made her fearful. Jill was no stranger to rough sex, but this was too violent even for her. Johnny was forcing his massive cock down her throat and barking slurs at her like he truly hated her guts!

Her fists were balled up, hammering on Johnny's legs, but he seemed to feel no pain. "You like that, don't you bitch!" was his response. Yes, even Johnny could fuck up a blowjob, it seemed. What a waste of manhood!

His hot seed came pouring out in buckets, soothing her burning throat as she swallowed hard, thanking her lucky stars he was a minute man. She fell back on her hands and stared up at him, speechless, and angry. Her longing to be fucked with that kind of force had all but been erased from her mind now.

She glanced up the hill, and no one was there. She turned all the way around to look again. They were alone. Jill felt stupid.

"That was fucking hot, huh?" Johnny sank to his knees, panting.

"Johnny, I am not your bitch, or your whore, understand?" Jill spoke through clenched teeth.

"It was all in fun. I told you, you were gonna get it," Johnny laughed.

Johnny's laugh quickly changed into a painful grunt as Jill punched him in the balls. Jill stood up and began to dress herself. "Nod your head so I know you understand where I'm coming from."

Johnny nodded, right before collapsing onto the beach.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

"Mmmmmm, you're a good kisser. Makes me wonder what else you're good at," Alexandra Whittaker smiled as Lance withdrew his lips.

"You told me you always wanted to fuck on a Harley," Lance leaned back against the handlebars. "Oh, look, we're sitting on a Harley!" he feigned astonishment.

"Right here, right now, with your entire family up in that cabin? Trying to put on a show like your...whatever she is too you? Are you all exhibitionists in this family?"

"True. Bathrooms in bars are far more discrete."

Alex flipped him off. "I was only trying to fix my make up," she played innocent.

"They aren't gonna do anything but talk shit, get wasted, and pass out. Believe me, they're in for the night. Not a damn thing has changed in this family."

"And what about...what was her name, Jill?" Alex glanced towards the hill.

"Why do you keep bringing her up? You seem a little jealous?" Lance raised his eyebrows.

Alex shook her head and laughed. "I'm not jealous, Lance. In fact, let me put this to you plainly so you don't get your feelings hurt. I am really not interested in you like that."

TCBanner
TCBanner
12 Followers