Family Vacation Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see David's cock in his hand. It was nice sized, just like his father's. His balls hung loose at first and then drew up right before he shot his load. As she had watched her son jerking on his shaft her excited pussy was once again in control. She had whispered "Oh baby I want you to cum. I want your cum in my pussy. I want your cum up my ass. I want it on my tits and my face...in my mouth...everywhere..." hoping that he would hear her. Apparently, he had because right after that he had shot his load into the palm of his hand. It had been a beautiful sight. Her son was obviously a virile stud. The streams of cum were driven hard. She really did want it in her pussy, up her ass, on her tits and face.

Then she remembered something she had seen. Listening to be sure he was not there, she rose to her feet and then quickly moved to the open door.

Sure enough on the door itself was a streamer of David's cum. She had seen one of the first miss his hand and go somewhere. Her hand reached out, her finger extended and scooped up the cum. It was cool now, but Lisa imagined how hot her son's cum must have been as it flew from the head of his dick. Her finger brought the cum to her lips and on to her tongue. She could see why he had seemed to enjoy it. She loved the taste of her husband's cum. Her son's was just as good.

Twenty minutes later, Lisa was dressed and in the kitchen when David came in through the back door.

"Hi, honey. You're home early from class"

David looked at her in an odd way, as though he wanted to say something. In his mind's eye, he could see his mother, standing before him, naked. He wanted to suck her firm tits and fuck her hot pussy. His cock stirred.

He paused and then said, "Yeah, I just wanted to start packing for the trip. Guess I'll go up and get started.

By the time he was at the head of the steps, his cock had risen once again to full length. Once his door was closed, his cut-offs were off and he jerked off once again, the vision of his mother in his head. As his load shot across his stomach, he knew something would have to happen.

12