Family Yard Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers

"I'll price these if you don't mind," Annie said not looking at her.

"Please do," Betty said as she looked around the garage. It looked the same except for a small box hidden away in the corner. It had to be the box her husband said he saw Annie carrying. While Annie faced away Betty grabbed the box and carried it into the house.

Annie smiled when she heard the door close and saw the box missing. She went back to pricing the dishes until the door opened about fifteen minutes later and Betty stuck her head out. "Annie would you come inside for a minute?"

"Sure," Annie said, nervously. "Did she suspect anything?" she wondered as she smacked her hands down onto her jeans to rub the dirt off. When she got inside Betty was sitting on the family room sofa. "Is there something wrong?"

"Come sit next to me," Betty smiled. She watched her shapely daughter-in-law move next to her. "You know I've always thought of you as my daughter."

"Yes and I feel the same," Annie said, nervously.

"Well, I was really hurt when I realized you looked at some very private and personal stuff that belonged to us." Betty reached behind her and pulled out the envelope containing the photos.

"Oh...uh....I really didn't.........look at the photos." Annie said with her voice shaky.

Betty smiled and took out the photos. "How did you know they were photos?" She tossed the top photo down on Annie's lap which showed Betty and Jack naked.

"Please forgive me. I looked but I won't tell anybody," Annie said.

Betty tossed down the photo of the man fucking her doggie style. "You won't tell anybody that Jack and I are swingers?"

"No, I promise," she said looking at the hanging breasts under Betty's body in the photo.

Betty tossed the photo of her going down on another woman. "There is only one way we can trust you."

"Yes, please anything. Whatever you want."

"Jack, come in here!" Becky yelled. Annie panicked and looked around to see her smiling father-in-law.

"Jack, I didn't mean to see them," Annie said picking up the photos off her lap and giving them back to Becky.

"I'm glad you did," Jack grinned. "Because now we get to take some photos of you."

"What? Oh no, I can't........," Annie attempted to stand but Becky pulled her back down.

"But you said you would do anything to get our trust that you won't tell anyone. So if we have similar photos of you then you can't tell anyone else." Becky reached up and released Annie's top button on her blouse.

"Similar?" Annie repeated when she saw Jack pull out a small digital camera from his pocket. She looked at the photo on Becky's lap of her being fucked doggie style. Becky released her last button and opened her blouse exposing her pink bra and firm breasts.

"Yes, similar. Jack and I have been admiring your body for a long time now and finally we get to enjoy it," Becky giggled as she released the snap on Annie's jeans and drew down the long zipper. The front of her matching pink panties were exposed.

"Please we don't have to do this," Annie begged.

"Lift," Becky commanded. Annie raised her hips and watched her jeans slide down over her panties, thighs and off her legs. Annie looked down at the photo and then at the large bulge in Jack's slacks. He was going to fuck her doggie style.

Becky released Annie's bra and pulled the straps down her shoulders and off her arms. The cups pulled away from her soft breasts and very hard nipples.

"Don't take my panties off?" Annie said as Becky pulled down on the waistband.

"Shhh, how can I kiss your pussy if you are wearing them?"

Annie's body had now taken over and was in full cooperation when her panties moved over her hot bush and off her moist lips. Annie closed her eyes and felt her legs being opened and the cool air on her moist slit. She had never been with another woman before however the photo of Becky's lips on that woman's pussy had greatly increased her interest.

"Open your eyes," Becky said a few minutes later. Annie did and gasped when she saw her in-laws standing naked just like in the photo. They were a lot older but still had young bodies.

"We are going to make you very happy," Becky giggled as she moved her nakedness onto the sofa next to the trembling woman. "A woman does this much better than a man."

Annie screamed when her mother-in-laws tongue slashed through her corn silk mane and into her wet pussy. She realized Betty was right as her tongue licked and sucked everywhere. Her eyes were opened wide when she heard the click and saw the flash of the camera Jack was holding.

"It feels so gooooood," Annie moaned. She was about to climax when Betty lifted her dripping mouth. "No please finish."

"But we have to do photo number two," Becky giggled as she picked up the photo and held it in front of the panting woman. Annie looked at Becky being fucked doggie style and at her father-in-law. Without being asked she moved up onto all fours and opened her legs.

"I told you she would be a hot number," Jack said to Betty as he took the position and aimed his thick rod into her tight hole. As his shaft pushed inside of her Becky said, "Say Cheese!" Annie looked up and saw the flash.

"OH,OH,OH,OH,OH,OH....," Annie moaned each time Jack's prick pushed into her pussy. She felt Becky pulling her arm away and opened her eyes to see the older woman's pussy move under her face. She wanted her to do the same thing to her that she had just done to Annie.

"OH,OH,OH....," Annie continued to moan while her face fell to the shaven pussy below. She pushed her tongue out and licked slowly up the wet slit taking a tongue load of her juices. Five minutes later Jack grabbed onto her cute ass and filled her pussy with his liquid love.

Becky coached and guided her daughter-in-law to slowly become very good at cunt licking and soon had her on the edge. She smiled at her husband's face when she climaxed. "OH ANNIE!"

*****

Barbie and Jake stayed away from each other for the next few days and it was on Thursday when Tim answered the door to see his niece Barbie standing there.

"Why aren't you in school?" He asked peeking down at the short denim skirt and tight halter blouse.

"Senior day," Barbie giggled. "Aunt Annie said she had some clothes that I could try on."

"Your aunt is not home and won't be back until this afternoon," Tim said. "Do you want to come back later?"

"No, she said she had them in a bag in her bedroom. If you don't mind I'll try them on."

"I don't mind," Tim grinned. He had watched her body blossom into a beautiful and sexy young woman. He moved back and watched as she walked up the stairs ahead of him. She knew he was looking at her skimpy panties wedged into her pink buttocks.

"Here they are," Barbie giggled as she picked up the bag. She pulled out a tiny bikini and held it up. "Aunt Annie is bigger on the top than I am. This probably won't fit."

"I'm not sure. You look as big as she is," Tim smiled now glaring at her young mounds.

"You think so?" Barbie smiled as her hands cupped under her breasts and lifted them until the pink flesh popped out the vee neck blouse.

"Uh.......Yeah...uh.I think so," he stuttered.

"OK, I'll try it on. Should I go into the bathroom or should you just turn around?" She wasn't going to give him the option of leaving.

"I'll turn around," Tim quickly replied. He turned and looked at the large copy of a painting on the wall in front of him. He could make out the reflection of her body as she pulled the halter blouse over her naked breasts and pushed down her skirt and panties at the same time. She was standing naked behind him and he could see her tiny nipples and blonde bush below.

Barbie took her time pulling up the bottoms because she knew he could see her in the hanging print. She was right about the top because it was too large. "OK, you can turn around."

Tim knew his hard-on was visible but didn't care as his eyes saw her almost naked body. "You have grown up since last summer," he said looking at her wider hips and pink breasts.

"Yes," she giggled. "But this top is too loose. Look." She leaned forward and pulled the cups sideways until he could see her bright pink nipples. Her eyes looked up at his shocked face. "Don't you agree?"

"I can't tell," he said without taking his eyes from her nips.

She giggled. "If my strap falls down my arm like this; look what happens." She pulled the strap down and the cup fell easily from her naked orb. She left her breast exposed. "It just doesn't fit." Suddenly she reached behind her and released the clasp before pulling the top off and standing topless.

"God Barbie you are a woman," he said smiling.

"Do you think so?" She asked as she did a 360 turn to show him her cute ass. She turned and looked away. "I think my ass is too big."

"No, it's perfect," he whispered as he moved closer and touched her softness.

Barbie smiled when she felt his touch. She didn't say anything as his fingers roamed over her butt. She pushed down her bottoms and slowly turned. "I want you to fuck me like you've been doing my mother."

"Oh God," Tim said looking at her wonderful body and hearing her shocking words. "How do you know?"

"That's my secret," she smiled as her fingers unzipped his fly and reached inside to find his long hard shaft. "Maybe I'll tell you if you make me come."

"Barbie," he said as she pulled him by his dick over to the master bed and let him go to undress while she moved onto her back.

"Shhh," she giggled. "We can talk later." She realized quickly that a big penis felt a whole lot different as her uncle pushed his eight inches inside of her. "Go slow," she whispered.

He tried his best to go slow but her tight young pussy cause his need for release. He rubbed his fingers on her little clitty to get her off as he climaxed but she didn't make it. "OHHHH!" He moaned.

Barbie felt his release and smiled. "You didn't make me come yet." Fifteen minutes later her uncle was ready again and this time took his time until her fingernails clawed into his back.

"UNCLE TIM I'M CUMMING!" Fireworks flashed before her eyes as she felt his second release very deeply inside of her. Now she knew why her mother had been fucking him for twenty years on the side.

*****

It was the night before the big yard sale and Annie had the whole family over to get everything ready for the early opening the next day. Even though they said no early birds and that they would open at 8:00AM she knew people would be there around 6:00AM. She had not been with her in-laws since the photo shoot and was uncomfortable when they first walked in.

"OK, I want everyone to go through the stuff in the garage tonight to make sure we are not selling something somebody doesn't want to get rid of." She told everyone. She looked around the room and didn't see her husband or her sister-in-law. "Everyone in the garage."

*****

"This is too dangerous," Karen said to Tim as they hugged in the bushes behind the patio. "They will miss us."

"They are all into this yard sale stuff," Tim whispered. His fingers were trying to pull off her panties from under her skirt.

"OK, but make it quick," Karen said. Since she had jerked off her son she had been so hot. She leaned back against the patio and opened her legs to let his long hard prick push up into her. "Fuck me," she moaned.

Annie looked all through the house and realized this was quite common for them to disappear at times. She really didn't think anything of it until she looked down at the back yard from the master bedroom window. She wouldn't have seen them if it hadn't been for a neighbor's car pulling into the driveway next door. Suddenly their heads were pushed together and she could she her husband's hips pushing in and out. They were fucking. She sat down on the bed and realized they had been doing it for a long, long time. No wonder Tim didn't want to have sex with her.

Bill was picking up a large lamp his mother-in-law wanted to set aside when Annie walked up to him. "I need to talk to you." He followed her out the front of the garage door and she led him quietly around the house. "Shhh," she whispered. They moved up to the bushes and heard them.

"I'm cuming," Tim said trying to keep as quiet as possible.

"Me too," Karen grunted. Their bodies slapped together a few more times and then stopped.

"We better get back to the family," Karen whispered.

Annie and Bill heard the two walk up onto the patio and then into the house. "They've been fucking for a long time."

"I'll kill them both," Bill said taking a deep breath.

"No, leave them alone, we can get even."

"Get even?"

"Yes, we can do it anytime we want and how would you like to fuck Tim's mother?"

"Betty?"

"Yes, I found out my in-laws are swingers," Annie giggled.

"And how might you have found out?" He smiled as he cupped her breast.

"I found old photos of them in action and then they took photos of me doing it with them."

"You fucked your father-in-law?"

"Yes and I licked my mother-in-laws pussy," she giggled. "Maybe we can do a foursome with them?" Her fingers rubbed across his bulge.

"What about Karen and Tim?"

"Let them play their little games and we will play ours," Annie whispered.

*****

"My, aren't you a big strong boy," Betty whispered to Jake as he lifted a large dresser down from storage. "How old are you?"

Jake could see and hear the come on. "As old as you want me to be," he whispered back.

"Why don't you stop by my house tomorrow after the yard sale? I'm sure I have some things you would enjoy doing." Betty whispered.

*****

No one said anything about Tim and Karen being gone for a long time so after about an hour all of the stuff was priced and ready to go. They all agreed to meet there the next morning at 6:00AM.

It was dark when the alarm went off on Saturday morning. Annie rolled out of bed next to her husband and pulled the sheet off of him. "Get up I can see cars outside with their lights on already."

Tim staggered out of bed and made it downstairs just as Annie and the family told the treasure hunters to come in. It was a mad rush to grab items and make small piles. The family moved around to answer questions about items and to bargain with those who just wanted to deal. It was around 9:00AM that Annie took her first break. She moved into the kitchen and saw her brother sitting there. "They are still busy out there do you want to sneak upstairs?'

"Hell yes," Bill grinned. He put down his coffee cup and ran behind his sister while slapping her on her ass. They made it to the master bedroom and within seconds were naked and fucking.

Neither of them heard the door open nor did they see the body move quietly inside the door. They didn't hear the door close again nor did they hear it being locked. They did feel the body moving onto the bed next to them and froze until they heard the voice.

"Daddy can I join you and Aunt Annie?" Barbie asked as she pushed her naked breasts into Annie's arm.

"Barbie leave," Bill snapped at her.

"No, don't leave," Annie giggled. "Come here between us." She pushed her brother off to the other side and pulled her niece's naked body over hers until she was lying between them.

"It's OK," Annie smiled at her brother as she took his hand and lowered it to Barbie's left breast. Annie touched the right one.

Barbie gasped when her aunt's lips moved to her honey pot and her tongue dove deeply to find her sweetness. She thought she was ready to cum until Aunt Annie moved away and her father's body moved between her thighs. Annie kissed her lips and stood by the bed. As she dressed she said. "I've got to get back to the yard sale."

"OH DADDY!"

*****

Tim and Karen came up with lame excuses to get away and Annie told them to go ahead she could take care of closing up the sale. She also told her in-laws and her nephew to go as well and giggled when she saw Betty grabbing Jake' butt on the way to their car. The sale went great as she counted the $1005 at the kitchen table. She took another drink of coffee and headed back upstairs. When she opened the door the hall light projected on Barbie's mouth moving up and down on her father's shaft.

"Here let me show you how to do that." Annie giggled.

Barbie moved aside and took mental notes as her aunt quickly brought her father off. Annie swallowed and wiped her lips. "Do you want me to show you something else?"

"Yes," Barbie giggled. She moved back as her aunt moved her body under hers and pulled her lips down to her soaked pussy. "Let me teach you how to please a woman."

finis.

Note from Slickman: I'll bet you all will run out now and have a yard sale. Ha. I hope you liked this fantasy and please send me an email. Don't forget to vote......Slick

Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers