Fantasies Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably," he replied, not taking his eyes off her fingers working in and out of her pussy.

Monica rinsed off her hands and knelt down in front of Stephen, taking his hard cock in her hand and bringing it to her mouth. She slid it between her lips and worked her head down, pushing him deeper into her throat. He moaned and brought his fingers to her hair, gently running his fingers through it. She looked up at him with her big eyes as she moved her head back and forth, taking him all the way in and then almost all of the way out, just like she knew he liked it. After a few times, she pulled him out of her mouth and stroked him with her hand. "I've got everything clean but one spot," she said. She put soap on her hands and then lathered up his cock. She stood up and bent over in front of him. "Do you think you could clean my ass?"

Stephen moaned with desire, stepping closer and massaging her ass cheeks. He ran one hand between her legs as he pressed his soapy cock against her rosebud. Holding her tightly on the hip with one hand and stroking her womanhood with the other, he slowly pushed his cock inside of her, pausing to let her get used to it. Once he felt her relax, he continued to slide into her ass until he was in all the way. He sighed, staying still for a moment, enjoying the feeling. Then he moved both hands to her hips and started to pump in and out. While he was doing this he was telling her how good she had been today and how proud he was of her. How excited it made him to watch her being used by other men. How sexy she looked with a load of cum on her face. How it turned him on that he was the only one allowed to cum inside of her.

She heard his voice getting deeper, his breathing getting more ragged. She heard the soft moans escaping from deep in his throat. She knew he was getting close. She pressed back against him and clenched him with her ass. He slapped her ass "You fucking tease," he murmured. He took that hand and put his thumb on her clit and eased two fingers inside of her, pumping them in and out in sync with his cock going in and out of her ass. He added a third finger and she moaned loudly and begged him to cum in her ass.

They came together there in the shower, just the two of them, with water beating down on them. She cried out with each thrust, just as the woman had done in the movie when they first walked into the theater. He filled her ass with his seed and her cum ran down his hand. They both shook at the intensity of the orgasm. He held on to her to keep her from falling and helped her stand up as his cock slowly slid from her ass.

She turned and kissed him deeply. "Thanks for the fun afternoon," she said and then kissed him again.

12