Fantasies Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bubble bath was very relaxing and I was just laying there with my eyes closed when I heard her come in. She was naked and had two glasses of cognac, the joint, and a lighter in her hands.

"Is there room for two in there?" She asked.

"Sure, come on in." I replied.

She handed me a glass of cognac and slipped into the tub with her head at the opposite end from me. Our legs were intertwined so that one of my feet was resting on her pussy and one of her feet was resting on my cock. She lit the joint and passed it to me. I took a couple of hits and passed it back and she proceeded to tell me that her name was Tonya and that the big guy was her cousin Tyrone. She did not like him very much but he was one of the few people she knew in town. She had just moved here and had met very few people so far. She said that Tyrone had been to prison before for drugs and he pimped her out sometimes to get money for drugs. She was trying to stay away from him but not having many friends here she ended up with him anyway sometimes.

We finished the joint and had another glass or two of cognac and the water started getting cold so Tonya suggested we get in bed. She laid me on my stomach and gently rubbed lotion on my sore ass. Her touch was nice and the lotion helped soothe the burning. She rolled me over and took my soft cock in her mouth. She gently sucked it and played with my balls and to my amazement she soon had me fully hard. She straddled me and took me into her sweet sweet pussy. She was tight and wet and surprisingly warm, almost hot inside. She rode me gently rocking her hips and bent down and kissed me deeply. Her nipples were very long and pointy and I rolled them between my fingers and reached down to massage her plump ass. It was nice and slow and I had a great orgasm as we kissed and fucked. It was a very tender moment and I felt so close to her after that. I don't think she even came but didn't seem to care. After that we snuggled up and slept. I have seen her many times since then and have had threesomes with her and Ken. I have introduced her to a lot of new friends and I don't think she will be seeing Tyrone any time soon although I kinda want to.

12