Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

"Suck me... suck my cock, you dirty bitch." He was shocked at the words his mouth was uttering but Louise eagerly obliged by clamping her lips around the swollen head of his penis and began bobbing her head. They were still on their sides and Gavin wanted better access to her wetness. Skilfully he manoeuvred under her, neither released their contact with the others sex but they ended in a full sixty-nine. Gavin lapped at the hardened clitoris before him, he inhaled the intoxicating smell of her sex, he pushed and rubbed his face into her molten wet lips and slit, he licked the length of her cunt and up to her puckered brown hole. He probed her arse with his tongue; he wanted to know every intimate detail of his long lusted after neighbour. Louise could not believe how good her cunt was feeling, she could not concentrate on the rigid cock that slapped around her face. All she could do was hang on as the waves of pleasure passed from her cunt to her brain. She couldn't believe that she was actually letting this man do what he was, the whole thing, the whole scenario was such a turn on, knowing her husband was just a few feet away fucking another woman was so fucking sexy. She gasped as Gavin slipped a finger part way into her bum and clamped his lips to her clit, it threw her over the top, and she came with a guttural scream, so loud that they must have heard it in the next village. Involuntary convulsions drove her hips forward and down, grinding her pulsating wet cunt onto Gavin's face, rubbing her free flowing cunt juices across his face. Gavin could not draw breath but did not care, this woman was so reactive to his touch he revelled in her animal enjoyment. A full thirty seconds passed before Louise relaxed her body, she flopped forward resting her whole weight on his body, her thighs trembling with the aftershocks of her climax. She panted short rapid breaths, her breasts squashed against his abdomen, her dripping cunt just below his chin, her soft buttocks quivering.

"Fuck" She said softly.

After a few more moments Gavin felt her raise herself a little and heard the sound of tearing paper followed by the feeling of hands firmly clasping his cock. Louise expertly unrolled a condom down the length of his shaft, taking care not to entangle his pubic hair at the base. Louise rolled off of his sweat covered body. And lay on her back.

"I need you in me. Now" She demanded.

Gavin did not need asking twice. Kneeling between her open legs he aimed his latex covered manhood at her gaping hole. Her cunt was almost dripping with her juice and his saliva. Lifting her legs he pushed forward and entered her quickly and easily thrusting his entire length into her in one urgent push. His length surprised her, Gavin's cock reached deeper than her husbands her cunt walls easily adjusted to tightly grip his thinner girth.

"Aaaahhh" the both exclaimed.

Louise rested her legs against his shoulders and he began to slowly thrust in and out of her slippery love tunnel.

Louise grunted with each inward thrust.

"Fuck me, fuck me." Louise ordered, Her cunt contracting around his hard cock,

Gavin quickened his pace thrusting harder and harder, Louise's tits flopped back and forth almost hitting her chin, Gavin grasped them in his hands and squashed them hard in his grasp. He leaned forward Louise was doubled up under him, her head was shaking from side to side, her eyes closed her mouth muttering words of ecstatic filth. Gavin's mouth found hers and thrust his tongue between her lips, he wanted to envelope his entire being inside her.

He fucked her harder and harder, her hips rising to meet his every cunt pounding thrust. Under him Louise was whimpering into his mouth.

She pulled away from his kiss.

"Come in me, give it to me, come in me." She pleaded.

With a couple of deep hard thrusts, Gavin obliged. His cock pumped out its stream of white fluid. His body was rigid with the sheer pleasure that was passing through his cock head.

"Good boy, good boy, let your spunk out." Louise whispered, sounding almost motherly.

Gavin slowly pushed himself to a kneeling position, his softening cock still inside his neighbour. He looked down trying to make a mental photograph of the sight of her naked and spread out before him. She truly was very beautiful, maybe even more so now that her makeup was smeared and her body was wet with sweat. The look of sheer contentment on her face was unmistakable. Carefully he held the condom in place as he withdrew his penis. Removing the condom, and tying a knot in the end he was surprised at its weight and the sheer volume of fluid within it.

"Phew!" was all he said. They smiled at each other.

"That was intense." She said, "Thank you."

Gavin could not remember a woman thanking him for fucking her before. He beamed at her.

"It's a pleasure." He smiled, and flopped down next to her. They faced each other and hugged, a sticky sweaty hug, and exchanged gentle kisses and murmurs. Gavin could not resist feeling and stroking her breasts, he wanted to make the most of this moment, he doubted it would happen again.

They were disturbed from their mutual admiration, by a low muffled moan from the direction of the door, it was a mans voice. Having had his lust satisfied, albeit in a spectacularly fabulous manner, Gavin felt a huge pang of jealousy, another man was taking, and more painfully to him, giving, pleasure to his wife. The concerned look on his face did not escape Louise.

"Are you OK?"

He was not. "Yes, I guess so." He said.

Gavin actually wanted to go and drag Elaine from the other room and take her home.

"No you're not." She replied.

Louise jumped up off of the bed and padded across the room to the door.

"What are you doing?" Gavin asked.

"I think it's probably worse for you, not knowing what's going on in there. I do understand how you feel. I'm just able to turn it around in my head, and get turned on by it rather than let the jealousy kick in. She does love you; you know that, this is all just for fun."

"I think maybe it's a bit different for a man."

"Maybe but Mikes a man too" With that Louise opened the door and went to the spare room door opposite. She tapped on it but didn't wait before opening it wide.

Gavin did not want to look he was scared of what he would see, but his brain let him down and his eyes remained staring towards the bedroom opposite. All he could actually see was Louise's fabulous bum and back blocking his view.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys," she said softly, "but Gavin and I were wondering if you'd like to join us in the big bedroom.?" She took a step aside and held an inviting arm out towards the bed that Gavin was on.

Her question barely registered with Gavin. He could now see into the other room. His wife was on her knees beside the bed, the gorilla was sat on the edge of the bed, his thick purple headed cock squeezed between his wife's breasts, she was giving him a tit wank. As his eyes focused on Elaine's breasts he realised that actually it was more accurate to say she had given him a tit wank, large blobs of sticky white semen adhered to her nipples and neck.

Elaine was looking directly at Gavin, uncertainty was written across her flushed face, even though this had all been done through agreement, she still felt a huge pang of guilt like she'd been caught in the act by an unsuspecting husband.

"I'm not sure," Elaine glanced at Mike, "I think we were about to get dressed again." She found herself saying.

Mike was looking at his wife. Louise looked like she had been given a damn good seeing to. Her hair and makeup were a mess, her chest had a healthy tell tale blush, her nipples were rock hard and her thighs were reddened.

"Oh, I was hoping we might make a night of it." Said Louise.

Elaine used Mikes knees to push herself to a standing position not knowing that a long string of spunk dangled from her hard pink nipple. Gavin looked at the uncertain naughty school girl look she had written on her face and the swinging strand of jizz struck him as quite comic, he smiled. He did not think further than the outward appearance; he did not find the fact that his wife had another mans come on her tits very amusing at all.

Elaine wanted to go and hug her husband. She wanted the reassurance that everything was OK. She skipped across into his room, the white string swaying hypnotically. Gavin climbed off the bed. "What do you think?" she asked before she reached him. She opened her arms to embrace him, Gavin held out his hands to fend her off, a quizzical look crossed her face. Gavin motioned to her semen covered chest. He was not desperate to have Mikes come rubbed on his body.

"Oh!" She said, "Sorry, I forgot".

Louise followed her into the room and retrieved some tissues from a box on the dresser. "Here, let me." She said, and began wiping her husband's come from Elaine's tits. "What a messy boy." She called out to her husband.

"What do I think about what?" asked Gavin.

"Making a night of it?" said his wife. Louise wiped the last remnants of evidence from Elaine's neck, and planted a small kiss there.

"All done" interrupted Louise, tossing the tissues towards a small bin in the corner.

Gavin was torn. It was going through his mind that Mike might not have actually fucked his wife. He could call a halt now and get out ahead, knowing he had given Mike's wife a very good seeing to. On the other hand he quite like the idea of spraying his seed over Louise as a sort of payback, after all, all he'd done in that department was to fill a rubber balloon.

"I'll get some wine," said Louise, "while you guys make up your minds, but I'd quite like to go again with us all together. So I can make sure he's behaving himself." She nodded to Mike who was now standing in the doorway. Louise pushed past her husband, kissing him on his cheek as she went.

Gavin looked at Mike, his powerful hairy body complete with limp but still impressive dick, filling the doorway. "What do you think?" he found himself asking.

"I think the ladies should decide." Mike chickened out. He had been shocked by the scream that his wife had made; frankly it had dampened his and Elaine's own moment. Thinking that Gavin was giving his wife that sort of pleasure had un-nerved his own confidence. The scream had happened just as he was about to enter Elaine and give her the fucking of a life time, with the effect that it had softened more than just his ego. He wanted a re-match, especially as he had just spied a spent condom on the bed, bulging with Gavin's come.

Elaine finally hugged her husband. "Well?" He asked her.

"I'm willing if you are." She replied. Actually she was really hoping that the answer would be yes, having got past the initial worry of what her husband might do or think, she was back on track, she needed a fuck, an exotic fuck, either with another man or with her husband in the same room as Mike and Louise. She had actually been quite sorry when Mike had come on her tits, she was hoping for so much more.

"OK" Gavin heard himself saying.

Elaine smiled, and turned to Mike, "If that's OK with you Mikey?"

Mike looked at Gavin, not sure how he should appear to react in front of her husband. "It would be good to carry on." He said.

Elaine still hugging her husband stretched out her hand to Mike, who hesitantly walked across the room to take it in his. Elaine let go of her husband and taking Gavin by the hand she leaned towards Mike and kissed him passionately on the lips.

Gavin was not sure where to look, so continued to stare at the pair as they shared tongues, his wife still squeezing his own hand. Mike put his own arms around Elaine and hugged her to him. Gavin observed as her heavy breasts squashed against this other mans chest. He did not feel like relinquishing ownership just yet and ran his other hand over her shapely bum. Elaine adjusted her stance a little by open her legs a little and pushing her bum back towards his touch. Gavin ran his hand under her cheek and slipped his fingers between her legs. He found her to be as wet as he had ever experienced, and his fingers slipped easily inside her. Gavin was wondering if this juice was just his wife or a mixture of hers and Mike. He withdrew his hand and looked at it. His fingers glistened with the clear womanly moisture from his wife's cunt. Satisfied that it was pure female, he released his other hand from Elaine's grip and knelt behind her, burying his face between her buttocks. Elaine wrapped both arms around Mike as they continued to kiss, but pushed her rear firmly against her husbands face. Gavin grasped her hips and extended his tongue, licking her dark purple arse hole and as far towards her cunt as he could manage. Elaine moaned into Mike's mouth.

Mike grasped one of her tits in his hand and began rubbing her clitoris with the other. His cock hardened.

"I see we have decided." said Louise, re-entering the room carrying a bottle of wine and some glasses.

The three did not stop to acknowledge her. Mike began to slide his fingers along Elaine's slit, momentarily touching Gavin's outstretched tongue. Elaine began to grunt and rocked her hips back and forth against the onslaught of fingers and tongue.

Louise deposited her drinks on a small table and took up position next to Elaine, bending her head to suckle at the one free breast that jutted out between Elaine and Mike's embrace. This was too much for Elaine, she broke the kiss and wailed uncontrollably "Ooooooo...... Oooooh... fuck! Yes.... Yes". Mike kissed her neck as she came, bucking her hips back and forth, her legs trembling and shaking, she over balanced and fell across the bed face first, her bum quivering in the air, her feet still on the floor. "FUCK ME.... Fill my cunt!!" She demanded. Gavin and Mike looked at each other, not sure who she was asking. Both were more than ready to fuck her.

"Go on then Mike." Louise suggested, "It would be rude not to oblige your guest."

Gavin looked on, breathless with what was about to happen, as Mike lined up his monstrously thick penis with Elaine's gaping red cunt lips, briefly rubbing the dark purple head along the wet slip to lubricate himself. Mike looked at Gavin, and thrust slowly forward, stretching her cunt wide as he pushed his entire length into her sopping wet love hole. Mike growled as he felt the tightness of her cunt walls.

Gavin watched, wide eyed at his wife's quivering buttocks pushing back towards the thick intruder, deeply impaling herself on the solid rod.

"Fuuuuckkk!" she uttered.

Mike grunted in animal lust and smacked her buttock hard, leaving a reddening mark. Then he grasped her hips and began to thrust back and forth, short sharp motions, intended to let her know who was boss.

"Ahhh ... ahh....ahhhh" she moaned.

The smack had surprised Gavin, so did the next one and the next. His wife was being used and abused just inches from him, and she seemed to like it. Mike's face contorted in animal lust as he hammered his thick cock in to Elaine.

Louise meanwhile stood behind her husband egging him on.

"Go on babe, really give it to her, stretch her wet cunt."

She moulded herself to her husbands back matching his thrusting movements, grinding her mound against his taught hairy buttocks. She looked at Gavin and pouted her lips and partly closed her eyes, imagining she was fucking Elaine.

Gavin stared on in disbelief. Elaine pushed herself up so that she was resting on her outstretched arms, her large tits swinging back and forth with each thrust of the hard cock that was filling her cunt.

"Come on ... give it to me.... Fuck me..... harder.... harder.... fuck my cunt..", she challenged. She looked back over her shoulder towards her open mouthed husband, and grimaced, her face contorted in pure sexual frenzy.

As the sweat began to build on Mike's face and body, Louise removed herself from his body, moved to push Gavin onto his back across the bed, he came to rest next to his grunting wife, who looked down at him and managed to silently mouth "I love you", her face scarlet and the blood vessels clearly visible around her temples, her eyes wide bulging in disbelief at the ferocity of the thick cock pounding her little pussy was receiving. Her tits continued to swing back and forth. Gavin reached out and squeezed one.

Louise meanwhile had walked around the bed to face her husband, she clambered across on her knees and planted her sopping wet cunt on Gavin's lips.

"Look at him eating me babe." She goaded. "He's got his tongue in my cunt. Hmmmm... it feels so good. Do you like the taste of my pussy Gavin?"

Gavin mumbled a "Uh huh".

Mike picked up the pace thrusting harder into Elaine. Louise leant forward and grasped Gavin's rigid cock.

"Look how long his dick is, " said Louise, "so long and hard..." She began to pump Gavin's cock with her fist. Mike was overcome with lust, he pulled roughly out of Elaine and firmly flipped her onto her back, her legs wide open in the air and her tits spreading out to the sides. Mike held her ankles and thrust heavily back into her sopping vagina, emitting a deep growl as he did so.

Elaine let out a high pitched whimper of shock and submission. She panted, short shallow breaths. She was now able to see Louise rubbing her hairy cunt on her husbands mouth, see her pumping his hard cock. She reached out and took his hand, squeezing it hard, Gavin squeezed back.

Louise continued to grind her swollen, excited sex against his face. Gavin actually found it hard to breath but the feeling building in his cock far outweighed his need for oxygen, especially when the fingers around his shaft squeezed harder and more firmly, more expertly.

"Come on big boy, come in her cunt. Give me something to lick out." Gavin heard Louise tell her husband. The bed began to shake more violently; the pumping hand on his cock became more urgent.

Louise relented and lifted her pussy slightly from his mouth, giving him a view of her glistening clitoris, and further away, Mike's face, as he unloaded his balls into Gavin's whimpering wife, with a guttural shout. It was all too much and he let his own load go in a fountain of sperm, the hand on his cock expertly milked every last string of cum from his balls.

Louise pushed herself back away from his head and leaned over towards Elaine fondling her tits with both hands and kissing her on the lips.

Still the hand grasped Gavin's cock. He had a stupid grin on his face, he had seldom received a hand job, and that was the best ever. That was when it dawned on him.

Louise was fondling Elaine's tits with both hands.... "Fuck!" He said and thought. He raised his head and looked down at his crotch; Mike's cum covered fingers were still wrapped around Gavin's quickly shrinking cock. Mike was staring at his handy work.

"Fuck!" said Gavin again.

With a smile, Mike released his grip and wiped the sperm covering his hand across his own hairy chest. He withdrew his own softening cock from Elaine whose cunt walls contracted quickly forcing a loud farting noise to emerge.

Louise laughed. "Well done babe, two at once.... What a clever boy."

Elaine was unaware of the 'male bonding' that had gone on. She just panted heavily, trying to catch her breath, her breasts heaving and glistened with sweat, a red blush across her chest giving proof of her orgasms, she had lost count of how many. Still she held her husbands hand.

"Did you enjoy that?" Louise said. "Oh gosh ...yes" said Elaine.

"Weird..." was all Gavin could say.

Neither of them aware of who the question was aimed at.

"Fantastic" answered Mike.

Gavin did not know what to think.

Louise was the only one not to come and was still as horny as ever. Watching her husband fuck Elaine while he wanked Gavin had been both extraordinary and unexpected, but she had found it massively arousing.

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers