Fantasies: Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

"Fuck I forgot how good a big dick feels!" You cry as Mark begins to work himself in and out at a slow pace.

Mark continues to move slow pulling a little more then half of his cock out of you before pushing back in. Gasps and moans escape from you as he gently fucks you. Your juices seep from your tight hole coating yours and his groins, making his cock slide in and out easier and easier. His lips press against yours again and immediately you open your mouths so that your tongues twirl around each others.

Mark pushes himself up on his hands after a while and starts to increase his pace. You place you hands on his chest and start to caress it feeling it slick with his sweat. He grunts and moans with you as your pussy squeezes and caresses his dick with each thrust. You see beads of sweat form on his forehead as well.

"Does it feel good baby?" You ask smiling at him.

"Fuck yes!" Mark grunts. "You're so warm and tight. You like it too?"

"God yes, you're going to make me cum soon," you say feeling another orgasm approaching. "Fuck me Mark! I need this so bad."

Spurred on by your talk Mark increases his speed even more. You thrust your hips up back at him matching his pace. You feel his cock caressing your elusive g-spot as it moves in and out. You feel the fire start to grow in your pussy signaling the approaching orgasm. It's going to be another good one. You see Mark's eyes closed in concentration as he pounds in and out of your tight wetness.

"Fuck me! I'm gonna cum!" You yell a few seconds before your orgasm hits. "I'm coming!!!!"

Your body explodes in orgasm as Mark continues to pound into your tight pussy. A second later he starts to grunt 'yes' over and over before suddenly pulling his cock out. You're only a little disappointed when you hear him cry out and feel his hot cum splash onto your belly. Only a little.

"You didn't... huff... have to pull...huff... out baby," you say out of breath.

"Didn't... gasp... know if you... huff... where on the pill," he gasps before collapsing on top of you.

"It's ok, maybe next time," you say with a smile.

"There's going to be a next time?" He asks with his head resting in your shoulder.

"If you're lucky," you say caressing his head.

"Your brother is going to kill me," he laughs.

"Oh shit!" You gasp remembering. "What time is it?!"

Mark quickly pushes himself off of the couch letting you up. You glance at the clock. You used about forty minuets of your hour. You had enough time for a shower before he got back home.

"Let's hop in the shower," you say to Mark who looks like he's about to pass out on the floor.

"I'll be there in a second," he says. "I just need a minuet."

"Well hurry," you say collecting your clothes. "He's going to be home soon. And don't pass on my floor naked. He'll know some thing is up if you do."

You giggle to yourself before rushing back down the hall to your room and tossing your clothes onto the floor in there. You then rush to the bathroom a hop into the shower quickly washing your body and hair before hopping out and toweling off. You're just about to head to your room when Mark walks in.

"Hurry up if you're going to take a shower," you smile at him as he walks up to you.

"I will but first I want a kiss," Mark says.

You smile before stepping up to him as he wraps his arms around you. Your lips meet his again as your naked bodies press against each other. His hands slide down cup your ass again.

"Hey, we don't have time for any more," you break the kiss and smile at him.

"I just want to remember the way you feel," Mark says running his hand up your arms and over your shoulders. "God, you are so beautiful Christie."

"Thank you," you smile and give him another quick kiss. "Now shower, please."

You push him towards the shower and move out of the door heading to your room. You wished there was more time to enjoy him but that just wasn't the reality. As soon as you enter your room you grab your phone from the desk phone intending to send a thank you text to your friends but instead find one waiting for you that was sent only a few seconds ago.

'We're keeping your brother busy. You have a least another forty five minutes. Have fun! ;) TTYL!' <3 Jenny

You smile and hit reply.

'Been having fun! Thanks for doing this you guys! I <3 U!'

You send your message and the close your phone before running to the bathroom. You open the door and find Mark just stepping out and grabbing a towel. He look at you and smiles when he sees you smiling.

"Do me a favor and come to my room after your done," you say.

"Sure," he says.

You run back to your room and hop onto your bed, kneeling on it making sure your back is turned to the door. You wait for a few moments until you hear Mark enter. You peek over your left shoulder and give him a lustful smile.

"Good news Mark," you say. "It seems that it's your lucky day. My friends are keeping Wes busy."

"Which means?" He raises an eyebrow and smiles. He knows what it means but wants to hear you say it.

"It means...," you say bending over so that you are on your hands and knees and pointing you ass at him. "That we can have some more fun if you want."

In seconds you feel Mark climb onto the bed behind you grabbing your hips in his hands. You feel them slide over your round ass squeezing and caressing it. You feel his left hand slide between you butt crack and then down to stroke the moist lips of your pussy.

"You're still so fucking wet!" Mark says stating the obvious.

"No more teasing Mark!" you beg trying to push back on his dick.

You feel Mark's right hand grip your waist again and his left hand leave your pussy. A second later feel the head of his prick against it rubbing up and down your wet lips before you feel it pushing in. A long moan escapes from you as more and more pushes in until all eight inches is buried inside you again.

"You feel so good Christie," Mark moans as he starts to slowly grind into you. "You're so fucking tight!"

"You like how your cock feels in my pussy?" You say trying to egg him on and make his thrust faster. "You feel so good too! Oh god, Mark! Fuck me!"

Mark continues to go slow for a few more seconds before speeding up, fucking you with long hard thrusts. He slides most of his cock out of you before pushing it all back in with each thrust. He grips your hips in his hands and pull you back whenever he pushes forward making a loud slap every time his pelvis smacks into your ass.

You're surprised when you feel an orgasm coming on already. You moan and cry out as his cock pushes in and out bringing you closer and closer to climax. Soon it peaks and you cry out as you body and pussy quiver in another wonderful orgasm. Your arms buckle unable to hold you and you fall forward onto your face as the pleasure washes through your body.

Mark slows only long enough for you to calm down a little bit before getting right back to it, slamming actually a little harder into your pussy. Your body is still tingling from orgasm so it doesn't take you long to feel another approaching. You moan and cry out loud as he pounds in and out of your pussy and in moments you scream in climax again as your pussy convulses around his dick.

"Ah, shit Christie!" Mark cries. "I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck!"

"Yes Mark!" You cry back. "Fucking cum! Fill me!"

"Oh fuck!" Mark yells. "Christie!!!!!"

Mark gives you three more hard deep thrusts before holding himself inside of you and letting out a loud grunt. At that moment you feel the first blast of his cum splatter against the wall of your pussy. He starts to caress your hips and ass as his dick fires shot after shot inside of you. It takes at least twenty seconds for him to finally stop coming and pull out of your well satisfied pussy.

You collapse on you right side, sweaty and exhausted, knees drawn up against your body, and with Mark's cum dripping down the back of your thigh. You feel Mark lay down cuddled up behind you breathing heavily, stroking your left arm with his left hand, his limp sticky dick snuggled in your butt crack. You notice that he's propped himself up on his elbow so that he can watch over you.

"Happy birthday Christie," you heard him say.

Your last thoughts before you drift off to sleep are that yes, it has been a good birthday.

*

I hope that you have enjoyed the first part of this story. As you can guess I have more coming (no pun intended). I'm a guy so I'm not really used to writing from a ladies point of view. With that said any feedback would be nice.

If any guys have read this I would love any feedback as well, whether you think this is a believable story and how well you think Christie performed. Meaning if she used these techniques on you would you enjoy it?

I would like to make this story more of a realistic fantasy for the reader so they can say 'Hey that could actually happen' and also be as enjoyable as possible.

Also if you liked this one go ahead and read my Fantasies Guys series as well. While you may not be a guy you may still find it enjoyable story. But hey I'm biased.

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers