Fantasies On A Plane Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
153 Followers

"We're supposed to be talking about your fantasy, not mine," she chided. "But if we're not all fantasied out by the time we get there, that might be a good idea." Her hand slipped down between my legs to enclose my balls. "Now get started, or I may have to hurry you along."

"I'd love to be in your power," I said hurriedly, "but I'd hope you wouldn't do anything nasty like that. Where were we? You have my hands tied up to the head of the bed, so you can undo my belt and zip down my fly. Even being tied down by you has my prick hardening at the thought of what might be to come. As you haul down my jeans, the idea of being forcibly stripped by a woman finishes the job, and a full size erection is bulging out my briefs. You've no idea how frustrating it feels to have a set of gonads primed for action and not be able to ease the tension by grabbing hold. Or perhaps you have, because you decide to torment me by running your hands all over my fucking organ, exploring it, feeling the shape of my dick inside my Y-fronts, feeling the swollen head, feeling my balls. I just can't help opening my legs, spreading my thighs so that you can get at all of me, wishing you'd peel me so that I can feel your eyes devouring my nakedness.

"But you have other ideas. You decide to climb on the bed, and stand over me with one foot on either side of me. I can look up the length of your legs as they disappear into the darkness inside your skirt. Your thighs are so exciting---I want to slide my hands up them. I want to feel them imprisoning my face. You slowly raise your skirt so that I can see your thighs, higher and higher, till your crotch comes into view, and I see that not only is it bare of panties but it's shaved completely bare of hair. You lift your skirt higher, and spread your legs further apart to show me a demure slit where your thighs join, a slit that can't possibly contain a cunt large enough to accommodate my engorged weapon.

"You know just how to torture me. Every part of my gonads is screaming for attention. Inside the tightness of my Y-fronts my cock is cramped up and crying to be loosened. But you simply unfasten your skirt at the waist and drop it off the bed and step out of it. My eyes are still rivetted on that delicious area between your thighs, and the pinkness of newly shaved pubes. I can hardly tear my eyes away to look further, at the slight swell of your belly, the navel that I want to press my mouth to, and the swell of your tits under your blouse. But exciting as is the sight of a naked cunt immediately above my eyes, I can't wait to see what those milk machines look like. Are they small and pointed with tiny pink aureoles? Are they full round globes with large brownish aureola that I could hardly get into my mouth? Do they stand out, firm and proud? Are they soft and sensuous and swaying with your every move? Are your nipples pert little teasers, or swollen buttons the size of finger tips?

"You're unbuttoning the front of your blouse, and I see that there's no brassiere under it, just naked flesh. I've forgotten that naked cunt so close above my face. I just want to see your tits. Slowly you part your blouse, and you thrust your chest forward to display them. You bend from the waist and let them hang down toward my eyes, and I wonder whether my torture will be to be refused any contact with them. You stand up, and fling off your blouse. You're standing over me, ass naked from your head to your toes, displaying every intimate part of your body and knowing there's no way I can even touch you. Knowing, too, what effect this erotic display is having on my genitalia and how I ache to have them released from their confinement.

"Suddenly you get off the bed, and I feel a noose being slipped over each ankle, and first one leg and then the other is tied to the end of the bed. Earlier I had spread my legs voluntarily. Now my legs are shackled wide apart, and with my arms similarly spread my body forms an X on the bed. I've seen porno pictures of women spread-eagled like this, but never men. It's exciting to be in your power, completely helpless. I want you to strip me so that I'm completely naked for you, completely exposed. Quickly you undo the buttons of my shirt and pull it open, to bare a chest that can't possibly be as exciting to you as yours is to me. I wonder why you haven't pulled off my briefs. And then I realise that not only is the discomfort of having my prick confined part of my torture, but having it left till the last must be part of your pleasure.

"You get back onto the bed, and kneel astride my chest with your ass presented to my face, your two cheeks only inches from my eyes. If I could raise my head more, I could bury my mouth in the warm softness of them. Provocatively you wiggle your ass from side to side. As you move I can see the crater of your anus peeping out of the crack between. And between your thighs, the fleshy bulge of your vulva and your swollen lips hang down, so near and yet impossible for me to reach. You put your hand on the throbbing bulge in my briefs. Now perhaps you're going to turn your attention to stripping the last item from me. But first you have to torture me more. With my thighs dragged wide apart, you can caress every part of my crotch, cupping my scrotum in your hand, squeezing it gently to feel the balls inside, feeling the length of my prick, caressing it and rubbing the sensitive head.

"Suddenly I feel the coldness of scissors against my thigh. You're snipping through the crotch of my Y-fronts. I can feel my prick surge out of its confinement and stand joyfully out from my belly. Your hand takes hold of it, and I feel your fingers exploring it once more, getting to know the length of its shaft, the sensitive area near the head, and the great swollen knob that you take delight in tormenting by rubbing it with your finger tips.

"But exploring isn't enough. Caressing isn't enough. I need your hand to squeeze my prick, to massage it up and down, to masturbate it. But you refuse. Your fingers squeeze, but only to tease. You refuse to make me cum. And yet even without the masturbation I need, I know it's only a matter of time before I cum, not a violent satisfying orgasm but at least a climax of sorts.

"You evidently love to handle it, but suddenly you take your hands off it. You're moving your body. You're shuffling back so that you're kneeling with your knees wide apart on either side of my shoulders. Your thighs rise on either side of my face, and a foot above my eyes is that bulging vulva, naked and already open for business. Instead of the demure all concealing slit I saw earlier, two fleshy lips are protruding from a cunt that is salivating with eagerness. And above and behind, the opening of your anus winks at me. Your fingers come into view, and take your cunt lips to pull them apart. Then they probe into your cunt and open it so that I can see the interior, soft and wet. This is not for my benefit, I know. You want to open yourself to me, you want me to look at the most secret parts of your body. You want to display yourself. And you want to see what effect this has on me. I can tell you. The sperm is boiling in my balls, clamoring to ejaculate. Every sexual part of me both inside and outside my belly is throbbing with the need to cum. And as I gaze at that wide open cunt I cry out for you to end the torture and hold my cock in your hand and masturbate it till it explodes.

"But you refuse. Your fingers are busy with your own genitalia. You're pulling up the little hood that conceals your clitoris and showing me the button that brings you so much delight. One hand presses your belly to stretch all the membrane around your clit, and one finger titillates till the button becomes a tiny penis, bloated and tumescent. Your cunt hole is opening by itself right over my eyes, your cunt lips are swollen and hanging down begging to be sucked, and your thighs are already wet with the cunt juice trickling down them.

"I wish you'd cum, I think to myself, and end this torture. I have a salivating cunt so close I could almost lick it, two soft thighs I can at least turn toward to feel with my lips, two ass cheeks I ache to press my face to, and a glorious naked body towering above me with a pair of tits that demand to be sucked. And with all that I'm on the point of cumming and you won't jerk me off.

"You must have read my mind. You bend forward , and bend down to lick the engorged knob of my poor suffering prick. And then you lower your pelvis, and that wide open vulva presses itself onto my mouth. I've heard the expression 'sit on my face,' and this is it. You wriggle your ass and your cunt lips force themselves into my mouth. I suck them in, savoring the taste of your juice, pressing one and then the other between my tongue and my teeth. I purse my own lips, and force them between yours, forcing your cunt hole open, and then probe inside as far as I can with my tongue. This evidently does things to you, because you start to rotate your ass on my face, squirming your wet cunt on my mouth so that my tongue probes right inside your open vagina.

"And then at last you take pity on me, and suck my knob right inside your mouth, rubbing it with your tongue and pressing the sensitive underside against your teeth. That's all I need. I can feel the spunk building up deep in my scrotum, and as your fingers take hold of my cock to masturbate it the ejaculation starts. Squirt after squirt pours into your mouth, and I can feel you sucking the cum right out of me. Even when the ejaculations have finished you continue to suck me dry.

"And then your throbbing cunt muscles begin to grip my tongue rythmically, and your squirming reaches a crescendo as you force your wide open cunt onto my mouth with all of your weight. And you're cumming into my mouth, just as I came into yours."

"Thank god you're finished," she said. "You've got me just about cumming. Finish me off, quickly. Leave my clit alone and push your fingers up my cunt. Make them feel like it's your prick up inside me. Fuck me with your fingers. Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh god I'm cumming. Don't stop. Keep on fucking me. Can you cum with me? We're frigging each other!!!"

Her fingers were masturbating me under the blanket, and as she finished speaking I began to cum, pouring all my manhood out till I lay back limp and spent. Beside me her thighs closed on my hand and held my fingers up inside her twat while the heaving of her belly gradually subsided.

New Zealand was great!

-The end-

shambles
shambles
153 Followers
12