Fantasy Cruise

Story Info
Walk on beach leads to wife's yearning.
3.8k words
3.98
126.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been writing stories for my wife for about 10 years. It has been a way for me to share some of my fantasies with her over the years. She has liked most of them, but a few weren't as well received – so I know some of my limits. Although the stories are complete fantasy, it usually leads to some great sex and lovemaking.

A little about us: We have a very active sex life – only with each other. After a little encouragement, my wife has become very adventurous and willing to try just about anything at least once. We have a large collection of toys that help us in our role-playing.

I don't profess to be a very good storyteller but I do the best I can with the time I have. I would encourage any feedback that any of you may have.

Most of the stories that I have written are based off of an event in our lives or vacations that we have taken – and then an extreme twist where I add my fantasy into it. This story is no different; one of our favorite vacations was one last year as we took a cruise to the Southern Caribbean.

We had landed in San Juan and were about to embark on a seven-day cruise. We were looking forward to lots of sun, shopping, and sex – and best of all there was going to be no work and no kids. We were going to be visiting four different Islands and spending a couple of days at sea.

After a couple of days, we had become completely comfortable with our surroundings. We were familiar with the ship and had met a few new friends. The food was great, the weather was great – we were in paradise. It was on the third day that we got to Aruba. In the morning we went on a dive and did some shopping - we had just planned a nice relaxing afternoon on the beach to get some rest and sunshine.

After an hour of lying on the beach, I suggested to my wife that we go on a walk to see what else was around. As we walked along the water, there were less and less people. We passed another couple that was walking the other way – they were about the same age as we were – the biggest difference was that this other lady was walking topless. It was obvious that she did this often because she didn't have any tan lines. Of course, this prompted me to try and encourage my wife to do the same thing – "Yours look way better than hers and it's not like we're going to run into anyone that we know that would make you embarrassed." I said.

Then, to my shocking surprise, my wife said "OK" and off went her top. I could hardly believe it – I was truly amazed. As we continued to walk down the beach, I found that I could not take my eyes away from staring at my wife's bare chest – I was so excited that she was actually doing it.

As we continued to walk, I began to notice that I was not the only one that was having a hard time taking my eyes off of my wife. Almost every guy that we passed or that was on the beach made no attempt to conceal the fact that they were staring directly at my wife's naked breast.

As she walked, her boobs would slightly bounce up and down while swaying from side to side. I was surprised at the way this affected me as well – it was exciting for me to see others looking at my half naked wife. I told her that I needed a break from walking and that we should sit over there – truth be told, I wanted to save myself the embarrassment of walking with a tent pole in my shorts.

As we sat, I noticed that the stares from others were not letting up. My wife lies back on the sand and put her hands behind her head as she relaxed. As I continued to stare myself, when I felt the coast was clear – I reached over and grabbed one of her tits with my hand. She let out a playful Mmmmm as I took a couple of quick squeezes. I quickly took my hand off so that I wouldn't be caught by anyone else on the beach.

A few more minutes went by and she was in the same position with her eyes closed – I reached over again and this time with my thumb and index finger took a little pinch of her nipple – I quickly reached over to the other one and pinched it as well. Almost instantly, her nipples began to grow and were standing to attention.

"Are you horny honey?" she asked me. It was obvious that I was and I suggested that we go find a secluded area that we could go to take care of business. Again to my surprise, my wife got up and began to walk with me as we tried to find an area that we could have a little privacy.

After walking for a while, we found a vacated area that had a couple of palm trees. We walked over to them and as my head was on a swivel to look out for anyone, I began to pull my pants down. As I was doing this, my wife fell to her knees on the sand – she grabbed on to the base of my cock with her hand and began to lick the head of my cock with her tongue. She looked up at me with my cock resting at her lips and said "You keep looking out for people while I suck on your cock."

I was so turned on that I was as stiff as a board – she continued to slide my cock in and out of her mouth while she fondled and played with my balls. The only way that I was able to stop from cumming right away was that I had a little nervousness – someone could discover us at any minute. After a few minutes of sucking cock – my wife was ready for a little more.

She stood up and began to kiss me – while kissing, she kept a hold of my cock and continued to stroke it – it all felt so good as her bare warm breast pressed up against me. I reached down and slid my hand under her bikini bottoms – as I worked my fingers down to the slit of her pussy, it was obvious that I was not the only one turned on – she was soaked as I was easily able to slide my finger up into her wet warm hole.

We continued to kiss as I had one eye on the lookout for any intruders – I continued to finger fuck her wet hole and now had two fingers that I was working in and out. After a few minutes of this, my wife pulled her lips away from mine and informed me that she wanted me to fuck her. She turned around and faced the palm tree and put her hands on it to brace herself. She slightly bent herself at the hips and widened her feet – she looked back at me and said "Common baby fuck me!"

I quickly obliged and positioned myself right behind her – I grabbed a hold of my cock and slid the head of it around her wet opening. With one big push, I slid my entire cock deep inside of her – we both let out a moan together. Almost as fast as I pushed it in, I took it back out and continued this same motion for the next few minutes until all of the sudden I noticed some movement off in the distance.

As I began to concentrate on what it was – I brought it to my wife's attention. "We're all right – they're too far away to see anything." She said.

I continued to push my meat in and out of her while keeping watch of these guys – I finally figured out that there were three of them and that they were playing Frisbee.

"Are you sure they can't see us?" I asked – my wife assured me they couldn't.

As I came to find out later, my wife realized that the guys did know what was going on and wanted to put on a show for them while keeping it a secret from me. After she convinced me that we couldn't be seen, I relaxed enough to really enjoy the moment – in no time at all, I could feel myself beginning to get light headed and I knew that this meant only one thing as my shaft began to spasm and my balls constricted as I began to shoot several loads of cum deep into my wife.

Quickly we used my shirt to clean ourselves up – I pulled my shorts up and my wife re-positioned her bikini bottoms and put her top back on. We turned to start walking back to where we had come from. After about 30-40 steps, my wife turned and said she had left her sunglasses. I waited for her as she went back to the palm tree.

When she reached to get her glasses, I saw her doing something in the sand – like she was writing something, but figured her glasses must have gotten buried and she was looking for them. She caught up to me and just a few minutes later we came across the group of guys who were playing Frisbee. As we passed them, we exchanged quick hellos and I noticed that my wife got a little embarrassed as she gave them an almost coy look.

I asked, "What was that all about?"

She replied with a "You don't think the could see what we were doing do you?"

I just said that if they did that they got a good show and that it's over with now.

We made it back to our ship and on the way to the room I told my wife that she deserved an extra nice favor because I actually got off down at the beach and she did not.

As we walked into our room, we were both anxious to get clean from both the beach and sex – we had plenty of time before dinner and could get in a little nap as well. Since the shower was so small, I offered it to my wife first and with no hesitation, she stripped down and got in.

I relaxed out on the balcony and soon fell asleep. The next thing I knew, my shoulders were being rubbed as my wife said – "Hey honey you better go get in the shower."

Not only had she already showered, but she had put on her make-up and dried her hair. As she turned away from me I looked and saw that she was wearing nothing but a g-string and a sexy bra. "I'm planning on collecting on that favor that you were talking about – because I'm still really horny." She said.

"Don't worry, I'm good for it." I replied as I got into the shower.

The water felt really good as the pressure was nice and high – it was also helping to wake me up. I heard a knock at our cabin door – my wife answered it and then I heard it close.

"Who was that?" I asked.

She replied that someone had the wrong cabin.

Unknown to me, it was not someone who had the wrong door – it was those same three guys from down at the beach. When my wife went to get her sunglasses, she also wrote in the sand our cabin number and a time to be there – the guys were right on time.

As the guys came into the room, my wife signaled to them to be very quiet. Two of them sat in chairs and the other one sat on the corner of the bed – in the shape of a triangle. These guys were all pretty young probably no older than their mid 20's.

My wife was standing in the middle of them and began to move provocatively. She began to move her hands over parts of her body that were very suggestive. She continued to slide her hands over her breasts and then as she slightly bent over she began to caress her ass.

She whispered to the men "Why don't you let me see what you have going on under those pants."

The men were anxious and relieved to hear this as their growing state was beginning to get uncomfortable from being restricted in their pants. As each of them slid their pants off, my wife eyed each one of them the best she could.

The first two with dark hair looked pretty average in size and the third – a blonde guy, had one of those monster looking cocks. When they had their pants off, each of them sat back down – each with their cocks in their hands pumping them to a full state of erection.

This turned my wife on as she watched them stroking themselves – she pulled on the front of her g-string and tugged them up between her pussy lips and began to grind on them. As he let out a moan, she leaned over and offered one of her ample breast to one of the guys. This guy was eager to start fondling the tittie that was swaying in front of him – he first began licking the nipple with his tongue and then sucked the nipple into his mouth.

My wife continued her way further down to the ground and dropped to her knees. One of the dark haired guys pointed his cock right toward her and she quickly accepted the offering.

First she licked up and down the shaft and teased the head of his cock by rubbing her tongue over the top of it. She worked her way down to his balls and licked on them for a while before returning to the top and sliding her mouth over the swollen head and taking as much of the shaft as she could handle.

As her head continued to bob up and down on this guys cock, she reached on each side of her to find and get a hold of the other two guys cocks. As she grabbed a hold, she could totally feel the difference of the blond stud cock and the other. As she grabbed a hold of the monster, it excited her as she thought of the joys of putting it to work.

This had all taken place over about a 10-minute period of time. I had finished my shower and was drying my hair. When my wife heard the hair dryer, she knew it would only be a few minutes before I came out and she was filled with nervous energy not knowing what my reaction would be.

By now, all three men were sitting up on the bed next to each other. My wife was taking turns sucking on all three men – she would spend about 30 seconds on each before moving to the next. The ones that she wasn't sucking, she was stroking with her hands.

This is the sight that I saw when I walked out of the bathroom – I stopped in my tracks – I wasn't sure what to think, but I do know that my heart was racing faster than it ever had before. My wife turned around to look at me – her face was wet with saliva and she had two cocks in her hands.

"I told you I was horny – I'll stop if you want me to." She said.

Still in amazement of the whole scene, I told her to go on with her business. The guys seemed to be really relieved too, not knowing what my reaction was going to be. So with my permission, the three guys became completely comfortable and began to get busy.

One of the guys got up and moved back behind my wife – he started rubbing and massaging her ass and slowly worked her g-string off. Meanwhile, I took a seat about 10 feet away from the action that was taking place – I had a perfect view of my wife's ass and pussy lips that were glistening when the g-string came off.

This guy began to rub his fingers up and down the slit of my wife's pussy lips – slowly, he parted them and slid his middle finger inside of her. I could see her push back against him as he did this. Before long, this guy got on his knees behind her and began to slide his cock into my wife's wet love hole – she let out an "Ahhhhh!" As she was filled with his cock.

I had dropped my own towel by this time and had begun wanking my own cock – I couldn't believe how turned on I was to see my wife being violated by these guys – I had to slow up so that I didn't cum before I wanted to.

Before long, the guy behind my wife decided to turn her over on her back. I loved seeing him take my wife by the ankles and spread her legs apart as he pushed his cock into her.

By now, one of the guys had reached down and began to stimulate my wife's titties with his mouth and fingers. The blonde began to embrace her in a passionate kiss. After a few minutes the guy sucking on her titties got up and pointed his cock in the direction of my wife's mouth – he literally broke the kiss that she was engaged in with his cock – the blonde guy didn't look to happy to see this cock right next to his own mouth.

My wife quickly grabbed this guys cock with one hand and put her arm around the blonde guys neck, like a head lock in order to not let him go anywhere. She quickly began to suck on the cock that was in front of her. After a minute, she took it out of her mouth and pointed it towards the blonde guy – he had an extremely nervous look on his face.

"Suck it for me baby!" my wife exclaimed.

The blonde guy was still unsure – but he feared getting on my wife's bad side and possibly being denied something in the immediate future. The blonde guy slowly opened his mouth as my wife guided this cock into his mouth.

"Oh yea – take that cock into your mouth – Oh that's it suck it!" My wife said.

Watching this guy suck on another guys cock had and unbelievable effect on my wife – I couldn't believe how turned on it made her.

After just a short time of sucking cock, the blonde guy stood up and signaled for the guy fucking my wife to move aside – it was his turn.

My wife was getting wetter and wetter by the second as she anticipated this monster cock entering her. As he placed the head of his swollen monster cock at the entrance of my wife's wet cunt, she could feel her pussy lips begin to stretch apart. Inch by inch he fed his monster into my wife as she moaned in excitement

"Oh yeah give it to me – give me that big fat cock!" My wife took all she could and he still had a couple of inches that could not go into her – as she adjusted to his size, she began to buck violently back and forth on his rod.

Suddenly, my wife decided that she wanted to ride this young stud and she got up and had him lay down on the bed. She straddled him and guided his cock back inside of her. I have never seen my wife ever bounce up and down like that before.

The other guys seemed to be at a loss – they just stood there and stroked their own cocks like I did. Finally, I told one of them that my wife really likes to be fucked in the ass.

Immediately, one of them came around behind her – grabbed some lube on the side of the bed and began to rub it on my wife's ass. My wife began to rotate her hips as she felt the pressure of his finger on her ass – she knew what was about to happen. As the guy put the head of his cock at my wife's ass, she took the monster cock out of her pussy and knew that if she was going to get double fucked that the monster would have to go in second.

The guy slowly began to push his cock into my wife's ass – first the head and slowly, inch by inch the rest of him. My wife reached down and began to put the monster back inside of her – now the guys were in rhythm as she was being double fucked – the pressure was delightfully tremendous.

"Oh yeah – fuck me in both holes – fill my ass with your cock – MMMmmmm – it feels sooo good!" She yelled.

As I saw these cocks slamming into my wife – I knew I could cum at any second. My wife was ready to go too as I saw her start to turn flush with excitement – as her head began to get dizzy she could feel the pressure of both guys beginning to cum as their cocks expanded and wads of cum began to blast deep inside of her. This helped to intensify her own orgasm as I and the other guy moved around to the front of my wife.

While still in the middle of a lengthy orgasm, my wife grabbed a hold of our cocks and began jacking them while she opened her mouth wide open like she wanted to be fed. In no time at all, the both of us began to spew streams of hot jizz toward my wife's wanting mouth – some made it in her mouth and some on her face. As we stand there spent, my wife took our cocks into her mouth and rubbed them around the cum that was on her face. I had never cum that hard in my life.

As the three guys got dressed and left, I thought in my mind that we still had four days left on our vacation and began to think of some of the possibilities.