Fantasy Exchange

Story Info
Be careful what you dream of.
1.8k words
4.12
95.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every woman has a best friend, the one who knows almost everything about you and tells you almost anything. For me that best friend is Sandy. She's 32, smart, and well educated. She's also gorgeous with short blonde hair and a cute size 6 figure with everything in perfect proportion. We have nothing in common. In fact she was the kind of girl I hated when I was growing up. I always felt I was an ugly duckling and its taken me years to realize I didn't grow up to be an ugly duck - I'm no swan either.

She's the wife of my husband's business partner and we both work in the business. We were drawn together because we both were accused of fucking our way into our jobs. I like to believe I earned mine in the seven years I worked for the company before I had any relationship at all with my husband, and I can truthfully say Sandy deserves hers. We both have 4 year olds and our boys spend a lot of time together. We don't exactly live inside each others skins but sometimes I think we do live in each others homes.

Sandy is a lot less inhibited than I am and she loves to talk about her sexual adventures. She's had plenty of those and if she weren't my best friend I'd probably call her a slut or something worse. That's just how she is. For me sex has to be full of emotion. For Sandy sex seems to be as natural as breathing. She loves to talk about her lovers and there were many. Sometimes she talks about her husband, Mike, and his talents and shortcomings. As far as I know she's been a faithful wife. I'm not sure about Mike. He's even made a couple of passes at me. I'm faithful too, but I have to admit he's a hunk. My husband and Mike are old friends, both 55, but still in great shape. Still Mike is by far the better looking. His hair is still full and fair; the few wrinkles he has only make his handsome face more interesting; and he has the most amazing gray eyes. Sandy says he's well hung too.

One afternoon we were lying by her pool catching the late summer sun and watching our kids splash while we sipped wine and talked. As usual Sandy got the conversation around to sex. I didn't mind. These talks were like a post graduate course in sex education for me. A lot of the stuff she has talked about I have ended up trying with my husband later. With my tongue loosened by another glass of wine I told Sandy about that. She asked me for details, of course, and I reluctantly told her. I even admitted that I had indulged in a few fantasies about her handsome husband. I wondered what she would think of that. She laughed it off and said that he had said he'd like to do me. I'm a decently proportioned size 14 but beside Sandy I look like... Let's just say I'd lose a beauty contest with her. I wondered what a guy who was watching the sunrise with her every morning could possibly see in me. I asked and she told me. He likes hard sex; he's got a huge dick; and he thinks that my big boned body is really "built to take it". This excited me.

Something caused me to admit to her that my husband had recently developed erectile dysfunction and that the pills didn't help. Sandy started to make some wise crack but she saw my discomfort and settled for asking me how we made up for it. I gave her a glowing description of my husband's skills with his tongue and his hands. Sandy was really excited. She gushed about how long it had been since her clit had gotten a good workout. Then she dropped a bombshell. "Why don't we swap?" So, we hatched a plan.

The night for the intimate dinner party came. We'd chosen my place because I have a nicer guest room. Sandy had let Mike in on the plan. He was reluctant like a loyal friend should be. I wondered why Mike had thought of his friend before his wife. Sandy let that pass. She said that it eased what little guilt she felt. The plan was so simple it was trite. She would come on to Jim asking him specifically for what she wanted. Mike would not make any objection to that and I'd come on to him. With luck we'd end up with four happy people. Otherwise ... I didn't want to think about it. All this ran through my mind as we finished dinner and more than the usual amount of after dinner drinks. Then Sandy and I went off to the bathroom. Just before we rejoined our husbands Sandy patted me on the butt and said, "Let the games begin."

She wasn't exaggerating. She suggested we dance and she pounced on Jim like a cheetah taking her prey. I snuggled against Mike and we both watched. Jim was confused, something he's not used to. He looked at me and then at Mike. We smiled at him and snuggled closer. Only a dead man could have ignored the way Sandy ground that body against Jim and he slowly began to respond. His hands began a slow exploration and he found the openings in her sexy outfit. Sandy worked away then backed up to him so his hands could explore her tits and he took the opportunity. Sandys braless nipples grew hard under his caresses and she moaned. Then she gave Mike and me a wink and her lips silently formed the words "got him".

I turned my attention to Mike. I already felt a throbbing erection against me and now I pressed closer waiting for the moment when he could drive it into me. My juices flowed as I ground against him trying to imitate Sandy's performance. Mikes hands were not nearly as skilled as Jim's and I had to guide him under my clothes. I noticed that Sandy had maneuvered Jim to the couch and had managed to lose most of her clothes along the way. She was on his lap with her breasts at his face. He looked at us before he took the treat she offered.

I didn't know a woman could have an orgasm from having her tits sucked. Sandy did, or if she faked it she deserves an Oscar. We watched as she worked her way out of the rest of her clothes. Then Mike whispered, "Let's give them some privacy. I think Sandy has things under control." He guided me to the guest room as we heard Sandy's moans and squeals grow louder. I was half undressed before Mike got the door closed. Then we both had our last moment of doubt. Mike answered my unspoken question, "We just watched him give my wife two orgasms." We heard Sandy scream in the background. "Make that three. Now its your turn." He undressed and I marvelled at the size of the cock I beheld. I'm a big girl but I wondered how Sandy took that thing without being torn apart.

Mike wasn't much for foreplay. Jim would have worked me for an hour and three or four climaxes before he mounted me. It was a good thing I was already soaking wet because Mike just stirred my juices with a finger, spread them around then drove that giant cock into me till our hips met with a slap. I let out a moan as he reached deeper into me than I'd ever felt. Then he started to pump. I was out of control in seconds. A screaming, throbbing orgasm hit me seconds later. I writhed in ecstasy as the waves passed through me. I felt my body squeeze him inside me but he kept pumping relentlessly. His strokes were long and hard. My juices squished and I moaned as our bodies slapped together. I always thought that "fuck" was just a four letter word for "make love". My husband made love to me; Mike showed me what it was to be fucked. Oh God!!! How could he keep this up? But he did pounding me relentlessly. I came again and again till I was spent. I wanted to respond to this man who was taking me, but all I could do was lie there and take it. He groaned, slammed in as deep as he could and held it there. Then he exploded. Spurt after spurt gushed into me and from somewhere inside my body another orgasm erupted.

My husband would have held me and called me beautiful and wonderful in a moment like that. I couldn't help thinking that Mike had all the sensitivity of a boar hog, but oh my how he could fuck. I just rested and felt his seed start to leak out of me. Soon I wanted more and I began to cuddle and caress Mike. Distantly, I heard more of Sandy's squealing. I had a good idea what she was experiencing with Jim's tongue inside her while his fingers worked her clit. Mike must have heard her too. I felt his erection return and then he was on me again. Not a whisper or a touch, he just shoved it in. I felt myself stretched and filled again and then he went into motion. On and on and on he pumped. My moans and screams mixed with the slaps and squishes as he fucked me. "Mike, you're killing me," I cried out. That just made it worse. I think he was really trying to hurt me. I tried to be quiet and lie still but he hammered me harder. My body rewarded him with a climax I didn't really want to have. Then his body finally spent itself into me. I felt each throb and pulse as the spurts flowed into me. Again he rolled away and rested.

This time I didn't hear anything from Sandy and I envied her knowing she was resting in a gentle embrace while I was lying here shivering. Why did I agree to this? Mercifully sleep came to us both. In the morning I got one more brutal ride, another load of jizz, and this time a slap on the butt. I cleaned up a little and smelled coffee so I wandered into my kitchen. Jim and Sandy were laughing and talking. Sandy's face glowed and I thought seriously about stuffing her cute little body into the microwave and pushing all the buttons. Jim came up to me and hugged me. He let a hand slip inside my robe to my battered pussy. I flinched from his gentle touch and that told him everything he needed to know. "Sandy told me, I'm sorry this happened, I still love you."

Then Mike came in acting like it was any other morning. "Come on, Sandy! Your turn." That glow on her face disappeared and I know why now. Tomorrow morning it will be back on my face again. Now I know that the best part of sex comes from the heart.