Fantasy Football

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least they kept them to a field goal rather than another touchdown and two-point conversion," Ally offered as consolation. "It's still a one possession game."

"They let us down. It was our turn," Suzy said, still feeling the affects of her extended time of individual attention from the last score.

"It still is," Brock answered playfully. "We men were talking and agreed that if the Broncos scored a field goal, we'd be willing to give up the three minutes to see a little girl on girl action."

The three ladies looked at each other surprised. They enjoyed working together, but were all clearly red-blooded man-eaters. None of them had ever been with another woman, except for Suzy's one sorority experience. "Wait," Jen started to ask.

"I think I recall something about 'no restrictions, no refusals, no hesitations. Anything goes,'" Brock interrupted anticipating their resistance.

"No one knows what a woman likes like another woman," Steve added.

In all of her experiences of fantasy football, Ally had never been asked to go down on another woman, or give it up to one. She wouldn't be able to say that anymore. The men were playing by her rules.

"You have three minutes ladies from the time we start the clock," Brock announced. "To encourage your full effort, we've decided to offer a prize for the first of you three who reaches orgasm, and for the person who gets them there."

"What are you talking about?" Suzy asked.

"From now on, if the Broncos score extra points, the two winners will be spared the consequences of additional minutes. That will leave only one of you to face all five of us for that extra time. However, for every extra point your Steelers earn, you can either reclaim an item of clothing for yourself, or double the minutes you have on us. I'd say that's mighty generous."

"Clever. We'll take anything you want to give us," Ally said.

The three ladies sat down together in in the middle of the room. Ally caught Jen's eyes before looking down at her trimmed snatch. "I love chocolate cream," she said, breaking the awkward tension and claiming Jen's young pussy as her goal. Ally's claim on Jen, meant Jen would go after Suzy and Suzy would work her magic on Ally. Jen looked nervously at Suzy. Suzy felt at an immediate disadvantage having just given it up several times as the sole-recipient of all the men's attention. She knew if she were going to claim the prize, it would be through her attention to Ally. Suzy responded with a glance, "Get ready girl. I'm coming for you."

Suzy wasted no time positioning herself strategically next to Ally's lap. Ally and Jen followed her lead. The men watched as the three formed a triangle stretched out in the middle of the room.

"This is going to be good," Lou said. "Really good."

"Ladies," Brock said "let's take your friendships to the next level. It's time to do to them what you always wish a man knew to do to you."

The three women went to work on their affections for one another. Jen started hesitantly on Suzy, but moaned at the warm long strokes of Ally's tongue on her love box. Suzy focused on Ally's pleasure. She remembered comments Ally had made over drinks, describing things men had done that drove her crazy. She never thought she might actually use that information. Jen moaned again at Ally's skill. Ally felt like she had the advantage. She remembered what it was like for her just half dozen years before when she was Jen's age of 26. Just the thought of being touched would almost cause an orgasm, let alone the skilled affections of a lover. Ally hoped Jen would be just as easy of prey.

The increase of Jen's moans signaled to Suzy it was time to unleash what Ally herself told her she was powerless to resist. She spread Ally's pussy lips wide and lowered her tongue in the ways Ally had described. "Oh god," Ally said. A low electrical charge began to buzz through Ally's body from Suzy's touch. Suzy continued her assault. Ally's body responded involuntarily. It was as if Suzy was somehow siphoning every drop of cum from the extremities of her body, rallying them to join together for a colossal celebration. Ally's moans turned to low screams. Her body convulsed with the impending orgasm. Her nipples grew in arousal to almost an inch in length. Ally fell helpless onto her back, abandoning Jen's young pussy. Suzy delighted seeing her friend in ecstasy and incapacitated to service Jen's pussy. Suzy's tongue began the final dance to finish Ally off. Ally's body immediately quaked. The men were mesmerized at Suzy's mastery. Ally's pussy gushed cum into Suzy's mouth. Her body continued to shake uncontrollably. Suzy used all her strength to hold her friend's bucking ass in place as she lapped up Ally's juices. Suzy laid her head on Ally's stomach with satisfaction as her friend's tremors died down.

"That was amazing," Cliff said. "So hot."

"You're telling me," Ally sighed with a smile across her face. "That was unbelievable."

"Well ladies, I think we have our winners," Brock announced. "Suzy and Ally are our extra point winners. Although we feel like winners having just witnessed that. And you're a winner Jen because you get more of us and we get more of you with every extra point."

The eight took their places again on the couch in front of the game. They were growing more comfortable being in the room together without clothes. They had the rest of the night together, and one way or another, things were only going to intensify. Jen felt most vulnerable. She desperately wanted the Steelers to score a touchdown in order to win, but knew any extra points scored would leave her as the only unclothed woman in the room. That would also have its consequences. She would be willing to face those if the Steelers could find a way to win. If they didn't, the consequences for her and her colleagues would be much greater.

Pittsburgh had the ball and began their drive down the field. The stakes always feel higher in the second half of the last quarter, especially when the clock ticked seconds from the final two-minute warning. The eight watched in suspense. It was still very much a one-possession game. Every down, every play mattered. Roethlisberger dropped back into the pocket, pumped once, pumped twice, and let it go, firing a bullet to a receiver crossing the middle. The ball was intercepted by the Broncos defense.

"No! No! No!" the women shouted.

"Go! Go! Go!" the men cheered as the ball moved farther away in the opposite direction. The Steeler offense chased in pursuit. "40! 30! 20! 10! Touchdown!"

"Damn it!" the women all yelled in unison. "How is this happening?" Jen added, watching with heightened interest as the Broncos lined up for the extra point. "Wait! That's not their kicking team," Jen announced. "They're going for a two-point conversion!"

"That's smart," Steve said. "If they get this, two things happen. It would require the Steelers to score two touchdowns rather than a touchdown and field goal to get back in the game. Second, it would give us twice as much time with Jen."

"Fuck you," Jen said playfully.

"I think you might," Steve said hopefully.

Deep down, she knew he was probably right. Her early advantage in the night's fantasy football was gone. She felt like the game itself was beginning to slip away like water through her fingers with just over two minutes left. She refilled her glass with beer and downed half of it. It was one thing to watch all five men on Suzy, it was another to anticipate that her turn was next for the extra points about to be scored.

The ball was hiked. The Bronco offense ran their options, determined to extend the lead out of Pittsburgh's reach. The Steeler defense pushed back, knowing what was at stake, at least for the football game.

"Yes!" Jen yelled with another fist pump, relieved. The Steeler's stopped the two-point conversion attempt. "My boys!"

The Steeler's kept the Broncos' 43-yard interception gain to six. The Broncos now led 31 to 19. The interception included no extra points for the Broncos nor newly earned extra point benefits for Ally and Suzy.

"I'm ready for a shower with Ally," Lou said boldly. He had been thinking about the idea most of the evening. Ally stood confidently, accepting the invitation. She was still feeling some of the bliss from Suzy's attention. "Any one else want to join us?" she asked as if taking control of the moment. "It's a double shower with plenty of room," she informed. "The more the merrier."

"I'll go in with Suzy," Rudy said, relishing the thought of Ally and Suzy's fit bodies lathered up in the shower.

"I'm in too," Brock said.

Jen watched as the five walked out of the room toward the large shower in the master bedroom, leaving her alone in the room with Steve and Cliff. They looked hungrily at her.

"I want to fuck those gorgeous tits of yours," Steve said, also feeling bolder.

Jen willingly lay back on the large couch and cupped her large tits in her hands to create a canal for his dick to travel. "Then come fuck 'em," she said seductively. "These tits were made for fucking," she boasted.

Steve straddled Jen's stomach and moved his dick into the channel, taking her tits into his hands. He pushed her tits together so they consumed his swollen dick. Her soft tits massaged every inch of his head and shaft as he began to move back and forth over her sweaty body.

Cliff lowered his large dick to Jen's mouth, tapping her thick lips. "Suck on this," he ordered. "Make it hard and wet, so I can use it on your pussy." Jen took hold of his dick in her hand before taking it into her mouth and down her throat. Cliff's knees buckled at her initiative. She vigorously sucked his rod as if it were an underwater air line. Having seen what he did for Suzy earlier, she was hungry for what he might have for her. Cliff pulled his firm member out of her mouth and positioned himself between her legs. Jen assisted by spreading her legs, stretching one over the back of the couch and the other toward the floor. Cliff spread the lips of her pussy and lowered his hard dick toward her pink opening. Jen felt desperate to be the first of the three to know what his massive, deep, long slab of meat would feel like deep within her. She silently hoped he would break the rules of penetration. Cliff spanked the button of her exposed clit with his dick. The size, weight and force stung, bringing her pussy alive.

"Oh, yes," she said encouragingly out loud.

Cliff began massaging the length of her love box with the large bulby head of his monster dick. He stroked the length of his shaft while directing the movements of his head on her clit. Her pussy grew wet from the attention, further lubricating the region. She had never felt a dick like his. She silently pleaded that he would lose all control and thrust the entirety of its length deep within her.

A thick cloud of steam filled the shower, bathroom and poured out into the bedroom. The three men worked together to lather Ally and Suzy, with biased attention to their tits, ass and pussies. Ally and Suzy gladly reciprocated, with focused lathered attention to their slippery dicks. Lou turned Ally so the front of her body pressed against the large plate glass door. She raised her ass toward him. He pushed his dick against her, sliding it up and down her firm curved cheeks. He wanted nothing more than to take her from behind. He resisted, knowing the freedom would likely come for the rest of the night at the end of the final two minutes of football.

Suzy knelt down as the hot shower water rained on her from above. She alternated between Rudy and Brock, taking one dick in her mouth while stroking the other. She enjoyed the power of having these two strong athletic men to herself. The hot water of the shower felt good, but so did the feel of their dicks in her mouth and hands.

Jen's body tremored. Goose bumps covered her dark skin. Cliff's massage was driving her crazy. She opened her eyes. All she could see was Steve fulfilling a fantasy between her tits. All she could feel was Cliff creating a new fantasy for her below. "Oh yes," she said again, encouraging both men. Her body began to rock as another orgasm moved toward the surface. "Oh yes, you're going to take me!" Cliff intensified his working of her clit with the head of his dick while pumping his shaft toward its own fulfillment. "Here it comes!" she said, releasing control of the orgasm. Her body shivered as the orgasm took over. She threw her head back, raising her tits all the more for Steve's tit-fucking. "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!"

Cliff quickly moved back from her legs to return his dick to her face. Her head was still back and mouth wide-open from the orgasm. Cliff knelt in front of her and gently pushed the length of his thick rod between her thick lips and down her parched throat. She could taste her own juices on the head of his dick. Cliff continued to pump the lower end of his shaft while Jen worked the upper with her mouth. She could feel his member thicken in her mouth, ready to unload into her.

Jen's orgasm while fucking her large perfect tits, sent Steve over the lust-filled cliff. He pushed her tits together harder, and moved his body faster. "Ah! he cried out, shooting the first load across the top of her chest, across her neck and onto her face. The next pump through the canal of her breasts, filled her cleavage with his warm cum, and sent another load across her chest and neck.

Cliff was unable to hold back his own load any longer, and sent what felt like a mug full of warm thick cum down Jen's throat. She gagged, pulling his shaft out so she could catch her breath. The withdrawal unloaded a second large deposit that covered her face. She caught her breath and hungrily took his member back into her mouth.

The two men continued to pump, filling and covering her beautiful black body with their thick white cum. Jen felt insatiable. She had let go and was taking in the fullness of the moment, and what she could get from them.

Lou and Ally moved in rhythmic concert, as his dick continued to massage and be massaged by her ass in the steam-filled shower. He reached around to take hold of both tits, squeezing them as his dick shot out its first load across her ass. "Oh shit," he said. Ally intensified her lap dance, eager to have her ass take all she could from his emptying dick.

Suzy masterfully handled Brock and Rudy to bring them up at the same time. "Let's give me a real shower," she said as both men released their loads simultaneously on her. "Come on," she said. "Yes!" Suzy smiled as spray after spray from both sides covered her hair, face and tits.

The three men and two women finished their shower by bathing one another in preparation for the rest of the game.

The eight reconvened and collapsed back in the living room. The rest of the night would be determined by what happened in the last two minutes of the game. The Steelers had come from behind before. If they didn't, the women knew they would.

The Steelers received the ball and started their drive down the field. They got to mid-field. The prospects would be good for at least one score, although they would need more to win. First down, Ben dropped back and was sacked by the Broncos defense.

"Damn it!" Suzy and Jen yelled together.

After a quick huddle, the Steelers lined up again. The ball snapped, and Ben dropped back again looking for a receiver to connect to. The Broncos defense pushed through for another sack.

"Shit!" Jen yelled again. "We are never going to get there this way!"

The Steelers lined up again for what could be the most important third down conversion attempt of the game. The ball hiked, Ben dropped back again, with no options. He ran to avoid the sack, was pursued and tackled.

"Fuck!" Jen yelled exasperated. "I can't believe this!"

"Seeing is believing," Steve answered.

"Even though it's fourth and ten, they have to go for it at this point," Jen coached, still wishing for a miracle.

The offensive line moved to the sidelines as the kicking team came out on the field. With 27 seconds left in the game, Denver took over the ball on their ten-yard line. Everyone in stadium, in the record television audience and in the room knew what it meant. The Broncos took a knee on their first down, effectively running out the clock on the game and starting the clock for the post-game fantasy football.

CHAPTER FOUR - Post-Game Wrap Up

"Great game," Brock said referring to the night's dual between the Broncos and Steelers, but also Ally's version of fantasy football.

"Definitely," Ally agreed. "The fantasy part of the game moves to the next level gentlemen. You are now team owners."

The men smiled at Ally's concession speech and announcement. Jen swallowed deeply at Ally's words. Suzy had been here before, but not on the losing side of this fantasy football. This would be different.

"This is where fantasies come to life," Ally continued. "For every fantasy you have had, but never had the opportunity, tonight it comes true. If there has ever been anything you wanted to do, but the girls you've been with wouldn't do it, tonight that changes."

"Alright, alright," Jen said. "Let's not get carried away."

"That's the whole point," Ally said. "It's fantasy football. Any fantasy and as many fantasies as you have until the sun comes up gentlemen. Anything."

"Oh god," Jen said. "This is going to get nasty."

Suzy smiled, "I think so."

The sun began its rise over Atlanta seven hours later. In that time, the women gave themselves in every way to the old fantasies and newly inspired imaginations of the men from Denver. The luxury suite was filled with the sweet aroma of a lust-filled night. Every inch and crevice of the women's bodies had been enjoyed in the non-stop night of action. With the five men and three women, there was always a man ready to engage in a new inspiration.

As Suzy and Jen gave in to the men's fantasies, they realized what Ally had known all along. The enjoyment of the prize was not limited to the men. This would not be a night they would ever forget. Jen realized what many have said, fantasy football forever changes the way you watch the game. It's also addicting. As good as it was, Jen couldn't help wondering how much better would it be with a Steeler win. She also couldn't help wondering who the Steelers were playing next week, and where she might be watching the game.

"Hey, the Broncos are playing here in Atlanta next Monday," Steve announced. "What a coincidence."

"The Broncos team just played and won this week in Atlanta," Brock boasted. The five men high-fived. "Which reminds us Ally, that we have one final piece of business to wrap up," he said. "The small matter of signing off on our proposal?"

"Ah yes," Ally said coyly. "There is that small matter we need to attend to, isn't there."

"A simple signature on our proposal I think will do it," Brock answered.

"Are you sure you want to do that? It could be costly." Ally answered back.

"What are you talking about?" Rudy asked, expressing the men's confusion. Jen and Suzy didn't know what Ally was talking about either, but knew from experience it was always better to trust her negotiations.

"Earlier in the game, I think it was about the half, I snapped a cute picture of you five together. I always like to take a picture as a memento of my fantasy football games."

The men looked nervous.

"You five were standing next to each other with your pants down, erections all up and ready, it was too cute of a picture to pass up." She held up her iPhone with the picture. "It's so convenient, because when I take a picture with my iPhone, it automatically uploads it through i-Cloud to all my other devices. I liked it so much that I even emailed it to my work email."

The men didn't like where this was going. Her strategic brilliance and balls amazed the women.