Fantasy Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When dinner arrived they ate and talked. Nobody made any direct reference to what had happened the other night, but there seemed to be a shared knowledge that somehow transcended words. There also seemed to be the barest hint of flirtation in the way Tori and Wendy were acting, but Mike couldn't be sure it wasn't his own wild imagination.

After dinner they all sat on the couch, Tori between Mike and Wendy, and started watching another movie. Part way through Mike sensed some movement and glanced beside him to see his mom caressing Tori's thigh and gently kissing and nibbling on Tori's shoulder.

Not one to be left out, Mike immediately turned away from the TV and toward Tori. He leaned down and let his lips and tongue explore her soft thigh all the way from where her boot ended to where her skirt started. Tori moaned lustily as the mom and son team continued to slowly tease, massage, kiss, and lick her.

Mike soon dropped to the floor and began untying the long laces on her boots. As he did this Wendy began slipping Tori's top up and over her head. As soon as Tori's top was tossed aside Wendy opened Tori's bra and began suckling and softly kissing Tori's tits.

Mike finished removing her boots as Tori groaned and spread her legs widely apart. Mike sat between her spread legs and admired the fantastic view of her pussy, still covered by her tiny black thong. He pulled her skirt and thong down her legs leaving Tori completely naked.

Wendy continued to alternate between softly kissing her and teasing her tits with her mouth. Mike was immediately drawn to Tori's pussy by her heavy scent.

He wanted to make Tori cum and didn't want to waste any time with teasing or drawing out the moment. He fucked her with his tongue and flicked her clit relentlessly until she was gasping and grinding her hips from side to side. Mike knew she was on the verge and hungrily pushed her toward her long, wild orgasm by sucking on her clit.

He could only see glimpses of what his mom was doing, but it seemed as though she never stopped sucking and licking Tori's tits and nipples. Even after Tori's wild orgasm ended and Mike moved slowly away from her pussy by kissing and licking down her inner thighs to her knees Wendy continued teasing Tori's tits.

For a few moments Mike simply paused and gazed in lusty awe at the vision before him. Wendy's mouth looked so perfect, so nasty skimming over Tori's tits that it drove Mike wild. The sight of them kissing tenderly with their tongues dancing back and forth was even harder to bear and he thought he would have to pull Tori away from those kisses and start fucking her madly.

However, before he could do that Wendy pulled away from Tori and stood up saying, "Let's go upstairs." She took Tori's hand in hers and led both of her naked lovers upstairs.

Once on the bed Tori and Wendy fell into a series of deep, probing kisses. Tori began to pull off Wendy's clothes and soon both women were naked and touching each other's tits as they softly kissed.

Mike also stripped and watched excitedly thinking his cock might just burst. He was just beginning to move toward Tori so he could shove his swollen cock in her mouth when Tori looked over at him. She reached out and caressed his cock wildly. She sat up and quickly fell into a long, hungry kiss with Mike as she continued to stroke his cock.

Just as quickly as the kiss started, Tori pulled away and said, "Will you two do something really kinky for me? I hope this doesn't freak you out, but would you two kiss for me?"

Tori paused and looked back and forth between Mike and Wendy. Neither of them moved immediately and so Tori continued, "Ever since the other night I can't stop thinking about it. Being with you two together was the wildest, most forbidden thing I have ever done. Ever since then I can't stop thinking about how hot it would be to watch you two together..." Her voice trailed off clearly afraid she'd said or asked too much.

The only reason Mike hadn't leapt across the bed and wildly embraced his mom was his plain shock. He couldn't believe that Tori was asking for the one thing he wanted most and making it seem like she feared it would be a big deal. If she only knew how much Mike wanted this she would surely be shocked.

Mike and Wendy turned to each other and their eyes met in a gaze of burning lust. In a moment Mike could see she wanted this as badly as he did. Tori groaned wildly as they moved closer to each other's naked bodies.

Without hesitation Mike and Wendy fell into each other's arms in a now practiced way and began kissing. "Oh my God!" Tori squealed as she watched them kiss with their naked bodies pressing together tightly.

It only took seconds for their lips to part and their tongues to begin dancing wildly. Every new movement, every new caress caused Tori to moan or gasp. Knowing their actions were affecting Tori so strongly made Mike more excited and soon he and his mom were engaged in very heated foreplay.

Mike leaned down and kissed and licked all over Wendy's big, soft tits. He lingered over her nipples teasing them into rock hard points. He was still completely engrossed in this when Tori growled, "Oh fuck!" It was a guttural sort of sound seemingly born of pure lust. As soon as she said it she descended on Wendy and began to frantically kiss and grope her friend.

In moments all three of them were trading long, deep tongue kisses and their hands were roaming all over each other's bodies. Whenever he wasn't kissing one of them Mike spent his time kissing and licking at their tits and fondling their bodies.

Tori eventually collapsed onto her back pulling Mike on top of her. He drove his hard cock into her soaking wet pussy and they started to fuck frantically. Wendy crawled over Tori's face and brought her pussy down on her mouth. Mike could only see glimpses of Tori's tongue flicking around his mom's pussy but by the way Wendy reacted and moved it was clear Tori had eagerly dived into her work.

Wendy was facing the same direction as Mike so as he pounded Tori's pussy he could see his mom's wonderful ass and back over Tori's face. He briefly thought about leaning down and licking her asshole while Tori sucked her pussy but he was already so excited that the mere thought of that caused him to start pumping a river of cum inside Tori's quivering pussy.

Tori started cumming only a few moments later. As soon as Mike finished cumming he straddled Tori's stomach and reached around his mom. He pinched and teased her nipples just how she liked it and between that and Tori's hungry mouth and tongue Wendy soon burst into orgasm, squirming all over Tori's face and soaking her friend with her juices.

After recovering for only a short while Tori was again the first to instigate things. "I want to watch you fuck him," she purred softly into Wendy's ear. Mike could just barely hear her words but he felt an immediate chill down his spine. Wendy's eyes flashed with a wild lust that showed she wanted the same thing.

Wendy began by lowering her head to his cock. After sucking him for a short while, she spun into the 69 position with her on top as they licked and sucked at each other until they were more than ready to fuck.

Wendy spun around and lowered her wet pussy around his rock hard cock. Tori's groan at seeing Wendy take Mike inside her was primal and wanton. Wendy was clearly excited by this scene as she threw everything she had into their fuck. Mike could almost feel her excitement radiating out of her body as she enthusiastically rode his cock.

Tori moved beside Mike and for a few moments she and Wendy gazed deeply into each other's eyes as Wendy fucked him. "Yesssss," Tori hissed. "Fuck your baby boy." She leaned in and gave Wendy a rough kiss and then asked, "Does your son's cock feel good inside your pussy?"

"Yes," Wendy groaned.

Tori let her hands roam all over Wendy and Mike. She played with Wendy's tits and rubbed Mike's chest and stomach repeatedly. Soon the end of their fuck was drawing near. Mike knew he was close to losing control.

Tori looked down at him and said, "Do you like fucking your mommy's sweet pussy? I bet you do, you little mother fucker. Cum in it! Fill your mommy's pussy with cum!"

As if he had been waiting for her command Mike's back arched and he groaned as his cum exploded into her pussy. As soon as he started cumming Tori's fingers located Wendy's clit and she started teasing it wildly. Wendy was already groaning and clearly close to cumming even before Tori began teasing her with more nasty talk.

"Fuck your son. Ride his hard cock. Make him cum for his mommy!" Wendy's body tensed tightly and her pussy burst into wild spasms and convulsions around Mike's still throbbing cock.

Things for the next few moments were simply a blur for Mike. The next thing he realized Wendy had collapsed on top of him and he could feel her heavy tits pressing into his chest.

Tori's groan pulled their attention to her. Tori lay on her back beside them with both hands shoved between her legs frantically trying to make herself cum. With a quick glance at each other Mike and Wendy knew exactly what they wanted. Wendy rolled off Mike and they quickly moved together between Tori's spread thighs.

At the same moment their tongues reached out and began exploring Tori's super wet pussy at the same time. Tori groaned wildly and came almost immediately. She orgasmed so hard her hips were practically bucking off the bed.

Neither Mike nor Wendy paused in their teasing after she came and both continued to hungrily lick and suck at Tori's pussy. They teased her clit and fucked her with their tongues, sometimes at the same time, for a gloriously long time as Tori built to another release.

Wendy began sucking and teasing her clit as Mike focused on tongue fucking her. That is how they were when Tori began to cum again. The way her pussy flexed and pulsed around his tongue was amazing and it caused his already excited cock to jump back to full size one more time.

Tori began fondling his hard cock and soon sat up as she pushed him back onto the bed. "Help me suck him," she groaned to Wendy. Mike moaned blissfully as both of the women dropped their mouths to his cock and began giving him a simultaneous blowjob. The sensation of two sets of hands and lips and two tongues floating so teasingly over his cock was amazing.

He watched them intently and was surprised at how quickly he could feel another load of cum nearly ready for release. When he finally did cum, Tori was sucking on one of his balls and Wendy was fucking him with her mouth. He stared excitedly as his mom took his cum in her mouth without letting a single drop escape.

Then, in something that was straight out of a porn movie, Wendy held his cum in her mouth and pushed Tori back onto the bed. Wendy started a deep, open mouthed kiss and Mike moaned in awe as they traded his cum back and forth with their tongues.

The trio completed the night with Tori and Mike mutually sucking and licking Wendy's pussy. Both Tori and Mike had fucked several times and so their own lust was mostly quenched. This allowed them to tease Wendy's pussy slowly and several times they pulled away from her pussy just when it seemed she was ready to cum. By the time they did let her cum Wendy was dripping wet and writhing on the bed. She cried out loudly as her pussy tensed and then convulsed repeatedly as her orgasm washed over her.

Afterward all three exhausted lovers fell into each other's arms and drifted off into a deep and long sleep. The next day and the entire rest of that weekend were a glorious replay of what happened Friday night. None of them wore anything more than a simple robe for the entire weekend.

They all lounged around the house and seemingly fucked at the slightest provocation. Sometimes all three of them fucked together and sometimes only two of them fucked while the third watched appreciatively.

It was during one of their slow fucks on Saturday night that Wendy finally told Mike the truth about her and Tori. She told him that she and Tori had been lovers for a long time and said that she was happy to be able to now share the two loves of her life.

Tori asked them many questions about how it felt to fuck to commit incest. It was clear she was wildly excited by what she called "the ultimate taboo".

"I mean, people always joke about fucking your sister or cousin, but fucking your own mom is so damn nasty," she commented to Mike. It seemed Tori's fresh exhilaration for their incestuous fucks helped push them to all new levels of lust and desire. Some of the fucks Mike shared with Wendy that weekend while Tori watched were beyond anything they had done before.

By the time Tori finally found her clothes and went home on Sunday Mike had never felt so exhausted and used up. He kissed Tori goodbye and then, after she left, he and Wendy went straight up to bed together. Neither had intentions of fucking as they crawled into each other's arms and held each other softly. Just before Mike drifted into a peaceful sleep he whispered, "I love you, mom."