Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers

The feeling of freedom she always felt when going topless immediately washed over her. No encumbering bra or swim top, no cloth touching her, she immediately felt the warmth of the sun and the cooling air on her bare breasts, the natural elements caressing her skin.

"Can you do my back?" Lori asked, handing her the lotion and arching her bare back towards her.

Unhesitatingly she smoothed the lotion onto Lori's back. "Return the favor?" she asked, turning around after she was finished.

"Sure thing." As she looked down to get the hair off the back of her neck, she saw Jan on her knees, rummaging through her beach bag. Her breasts, the largest and fullest of the three of them hung from her body. Finding what she was looking for, when she sat back down Regina noticed her breasts hung slightly, but didn't sag. Looking down at her herself, all she saw were saggy boobs that were no longer the way she remembered.

"God I wish I'd never had kids," she said out loud, unintentionally.

"You've had kids?" Jan said, looking up and handing her lotion to Regina so she could put it on her back.

"Two teenagers," she answered. "They're on their own this trip."

"No way! What did you do, have them when you were twelve?" Lori laughed. "How old are you?"

"How old do you think I am?" she answered in return.

"Maybe, what, 34?"

She laughed. "That's sweet, Lori, but I turned 40 two years ago."

"No way. Seriously, I thought you were our age, maybe a year or two older at most."

"With saggy old boobs like these? I doubt it."

"I don't know, I don't think they look bad."

"Thanks Jan," she said, taking the offered sunscreen and beginning to put it on her back now that Lori had finished slathering hers. "But it's obvious you girls have never had babies." The conversation started with babies but went everywhere as they all lay back, soaking up the sun.

It was by mutual agreement when they went into the water to cool off. Regina felt self-conscious at first, walking topless down to the water, but once in the water; she relished once again the freedom of another natural element stroking her skin. Walking back a few minutes later, without having to adjust a bikini top, without having cloth clinging and pulling her skin, it was all that much better.

"Anyone want to go snorkeling?" Jan asked about the time they needed to go in to cool off again.

"Not me." Lori answered.

Regina was lying on her back, her t-shirt over her eyes to block the sun, but sat up, finding Jan looking at her expectantly. She'd expected Lori to say yes, it was their equipment after all. "Sure, why not?" she answered, pulling her legs underneath and standing up. She started to reach for her top, but Jan just picked up one set of gear and headed for the water. Following suit, she grabbed the other set of fins and mask, trotting after Jan who'd already started down toward the water line. "Too hot to walk on the sand," Jan said when she caught her, "we'll walk in the water."

"Where are we going?" she asked as she stepped into the water, cooling her feet from the walk across the hot sand.

Jan had turned right as soon as she'd gotten her feet wet. "Down toward the end," she answered, swinging the arm with the mask ahead of her to point the way. "I love swimming around the rocks, seeing the fish."

"So why did you say you're always single when you're on a long layover?" Regina queried.

Jan laughed infectiously. "Single is a state of mind, girlfriend. We go to a lot of fun places, the one real benefit of being a flight attendant."

"There are drawbacks?"

"Oh, Hell yes. Let's see, there's always the lousy pay; everyone thinks we get paid more than we do. We have to be there, but don't get paid until the airplane pushes back. Then when we get where we're going, as soon as the plane is at the gate we're off the clock but still have to help clean the plane for the next flight. Then there's eating restaurant or airline food all your life, sleeping in a different hotel every night, and of course being away from your main squeeze. Either you decide that you're single when you're on the road, or you sleep alone."

"You cheat?" She hadn't meant it to sound like that, but it was what had been running through her mind.

"Do you?"

She was surprised by the answer being a question, and answered without thinking. "I haven't yet." Jan looked over at her after she answered, she felt herself blush to her gaze despite the heat of the day.

"Meaning you might?" she pressed.

"I don't know."

"But you've thought about it?" she pushed again.

She hesitated; this woman meant nothing to her, why not? "Yes."

"We all have." They walked silently for a few moments before she said anything else. "I've always had a good time working for the airlines. I got the job to travel; I've been all over the world. Getting to some location, going to bed in a hotel room, and then getting up the next day and flying home isn't exactly seeing the world in my estimation however. Early on I learned how to schedule the flights so I could take a couple of days off and see where we were taking all those passengers. A lot of the crews don't however, so I always found myself doing things alone. Often times doing the tourist stuff there is someone that you will meet that is fun to hang with, and sometimes it turns into more. Sometimes it's at the bar, or dancing, or whatever. My husband's work makes him travel too; there are times when I get home and he's not there, just like there are times when I'm traveling and he's home, but when we're home together, it's just that much better."

"So... you," she couldn't come up with a different word, "cheat?"

"It's not cheating if he knows about it and we've agreed that's ok." She glanced sideways at Regina and added, "I only cheated once." Regina didn't say anything for a moment. "It may be unusual but it works for us," Jan explained. "My husband is an engineer with a power company, he ends up going on job sites all over the world, sometimes for months at a time. I fly off all over the world, not for months at a time, but when he's gone there's no reason to go home, so I do a lot of tourist stuff when he's gone. When his job started taking him away, the first time he practically went crazy being alone and I did too. When he came back, he said if it ever came up again he wanted me to go with him, and I did once, but that made it really hard for me to get back to my flights. The next time, he admitted he'd almost cheated; he said one of his female colleagues and he had gotten drunk and she'd invited him to her room. He said they began kissing and fondling and he realized he didn't want to cheat on me and left, but admitted it had been really hard staying away from her. But what he didn't know was that I was in the same situation. Two months without sex is a long time. I had a flight to Brazil, and another coworker, Annabelle and I, swapped with another crew so we had three days of sight seeing -- just tourist stuff. There was this one man in the group that we hit it off with, both of us, and we ended up taking him back to our room with us the second day. I hadn't intended to, but the three of us.... Anyway, I confessed to my husband that it had gotten out of hand, and although Annabelle and I had gotten naked with him and sucked his cock together, when it moved on to fucking, I couldn't do it. I couldn't cheat on my husband, but Annabelle was single and they had a really good time, whether I was there or not."

She stopped suddenly. "Let's go in here."

Looking up, Regina realized they were only maybe 15 meters from the end of the beach. The sand ahead as it approached the cliff got progressively rockier. "So I told him that I'd sort of cheated, and he told me that he'd almost cheated, and we agreed that being gone from each other that long was really hard, and then he confessed that it had gone a bit further than he'd originally told me. They'd gotten naked and she'd blown him and he went down on her, but just like me, he'd not been able to fuck her. When I asked 'why not' he said it was because he couldn't bring himself to cheat on me, and I said it was the same reason for me. But we discussed it and admitted although we didn't want to cheat, we both had a hard time doing without for that long." Jan sat in the sand and water and pulled her swim fins on. "I kept thinking about it, and his next trip he was going to be gone well over two months. When he was packing, I slipped a box of condoms into his bag, with a note that said "Don't use them all the first night and don't fall in love with her." Jan looked over at me and shrugged. "He never said a thing about them, but he put the empty box on the counter when he came home. It's always been like a honeymoon when we're away from each other, but I've never doubted that he's occasionally having fun when he's away, and he's coming back to me at the end. So, the next time I had a longer trip, not just the normal in and out that most flights are, when I opened my bag that first night, I also found a box of condoms with a note that said, "Thank you. Come back to me."

"Oh my God, I can't imagine that. So, you know he's having sex?"

"Usually it's the same woman; I actually know her, we meet socially occasionally, and we're actually quite friendly. I just told her I knew they had a relationship when he was out of town, but he was mine when he was in town. Anyway, I give him a full box of condoms when he leaves, usually two if he's gone for several months, and he always puts a box in my bag too. When I came home, I did the same, put the box on the counter whether I've used any or not and then the next time, when he put the box in again, it was full. It's kind of our way of saying "I know what you're doing, I know how much you're doing, just don't leave me."

"Oh, wow," I said, shaking my head, thinking about Joe and our relationship. Although I've listened to him fantasizing about how hot it would be for me to fuck someone else, for years, I had never really considered him fucking anyone else. Could I have done such a thing with him?

"Admittedly it's not for everyone," Jan said, "but I know he loves me and it's just sex with her." Wading in waist deep, Regina spit in the mask and rinsed it like Jan had to keep it from fogging, pulled it onto her head and sat down to pull her fins on. Jan finished about the same time, and rolling over onto their stomachs they began swimming out.

The underwater view was everything she thought it would be, the crystal-clear water making everything seem closer than it was. At one point, she was looking at the sandy bottom, rocks of the cliff beside her, when she realized that the rocks were quite massive. Looking back at the sandy bottom she realized that it had to be at least 15 meters down, maybe 20. Looking up out of the water, she found they were easily 100 meters from shore, yet just a few meters from the rocks of the cliff. The fish, along the rock face, were spectacular. She didn't have a clue about their names, but the fluorescent blues, oranges, reds and yellows made each distinctive. A school of silver colored fish flashed by in the deeper water to her left, practically disappearing except when they were perpendicular to her line of sight. Maybe fifty altogether, each was about half meter in length. With a tap to Jan's shoulder she pointed out interesting things to Jan; Jan doing the same in return.

"What do you think, head back?" Jan asked her when they stopped, treading water. They'd both popped their masks off to converse. Looking back she realized they'd come a lot further than she'd thought.

"I suppose," she reluctantly answered. "It's all so beautiful."

"Now you see why I like it," Jan answered, pulling her mask off, spitting in it again and swishing water to clear it, "But there's always another time."

"Yeah, let's go."

Regina had followed Jan pretty closely on the way in, but slowed and dove to look at something on one of the rocks. When she looked up from just a few meters down, Jan had continued on, not noticing her detour. As she looked up, she realized this was almost half of her fantasy. Jan was drifting along lazily, her near naked body silhouetted against the silver surface of the water. All she needed was a lover, and a beach, and to get totally naked. Rising to the surface, she looked out and realized they'd barely started back. I may never have another chance, she thought -- and without hesitating any longer, slipped her bottoms down, finding she could slip them over the fins -- barely. She kicked rapidly to close the gap with Jan, her bottoms bundled into her hand. She slowed, again lazily drifting along a few meters behind Jan. She saw Jan look back toward her occasionally, to make sure she was there, but didn't have a clue whether she'd noticed that she was totally naked.

Swimming naked in the sea was just as she'd thought it would be; the water sliding unimpeded across her body, caressing not just her skin, but her soul. She imagined what it would be to have her lover at hand, naked beside her, his fingers intertwined with hers. They'd swim into shore, their towels waiting and they'd make love in the... She raised her head when she felt the swish of water from Jan's fin; she'd almost bumped into her. Jan had stopped; she realized all at once that the water was back to almost shallow. Pulling up, they were now treading water, not more than a couple of meters deep.

"Naughty girl!" Jan laughed as she pulled her head out of the water to join. "You should have told me you wanted to go naked -- I love swimming naked."

Regina grinned and answered sheepishly, "It has always been a fantasy of mine, and well..."

"Good place to make fantasies come true." Glancing at the shore, then back at Regina she said, "We're almost back." Regina had already come to the decision that it was time to put her bottoms back on, and was taking off one fin at a time to slip her suit back on. Seconds later she had her bottoms on, the fins back in place, and they continued their swim to shore.

~

"So are you going to have an affair?" Jan asked as they were walking back down the beach after they'd run out of colorful fish to talk about. "For love or sex?"

"What do you mean?" Regina asked, startled at the change of subject.

"You don't love him, or you just want to have sex with someone else?"

"Oh, I never thought of it that way," she answered, startled at the simplicity of the thought once she had. "Sex."

"So you love him?" It was a question, but not said to elicit an answer. "What's the problem, he can't get it up?"

She could have been offended by the bluntness of the question, but wasn't. Instead, she found her talking all about their love life. She told how he'd passed out and almost died (which Jan found hilariously funny) and how now she thought of their love life as Vanilla. "I'm tired of doing it Cowgirl, of me being in charge, me being on top, me making love to him. I don't want to make love, I want to get fucked. I want someone to make me shout, 'Oh God I'm coming,' again." Somehow, telling Jan had made it all come clear. Somehow it had crystalized in her mind that if the opportunity to have a tryst with someone came along -- she was going to do it. Until now it had been a fantasy, she'd thought about it, but never really expecting that it could happen. But she'd also known that she'd never really looked for it; she'd always shied away from anyplace where it might.

They walked in silence for a few moments. She hadn't really been looking where they'd been going, just walking in the relatively cool water of the shoreline. When Jan started moving rapidly up the dry hot sand she looked and realized they were back.

Lori had obviously been in the water recently, her skin still glistened with water droplets, but more importantly she also had a cold drink. "I didn't know you were almost back or I would have gotten you two a drink also," she said. "How was the snorkeling?"

"Fantastic, better than I expected. How much are the drinks?" Regina asked, fishing her wallet out of her bag.

"Two Euro's each."

"Want one? My treat," she asked Jan, fumbling for her money in her bag.

"Yeah, I'll go with you," she answered.

Minutes later, cold drinks in hand they were back at the towels telling Lori all about the snorkeling. Jan had just laughingly told Lori how Regina had gotten naked on the way back when she stopped in mid-sentence. Looking up, Regina saw she was looking over her head toward the snack bar and turned to see what she was looking at. Lori did the same, turning to look and said, "Oh yeah, I should have told you about him. He came in while you were gone."

Regina reached down to her bag, fumbling to put the change she'd had in her hand away rather than just stare at the man walking towards them. He wasn't actually walking directly towards them, but his path was going to take him within a meter of their towels. She'd glanced up, and immediately had to look away as her stomach had flopped and her insides turned to mush.

If there was ever a man who actually fit her fantasy lover profile, this was it. Unexpectedly she knew that he wasn't the 20 something boy toy she'd always imagined he would be, this was a man, probably 10 years older than her. Not an ounce of body fat on his body, he was obviously in fantastic physical shape, yet didn't have muscles bulging from his body like a steroid hyped star athlete; more like a successful businessman that just knew how to take good care of himself. A speedo swimsuit was all he had on his body; a hat covered his head, water shoes were on his feet protecting against the hot sand. She glanced up again as he came closer, turning to sit back down on her towel so she wouldn't stare. The speedo covered a package between his legs; when she had glanced up to him the second time she'd found herself looking directly at the cloth covered bulge between his legs and felt a burst of heat between her own legs as she did.

"Nice day, eh ladies?" he said with an indeterminable accent as he walked by, his eyes flipping between the three of them, landing and locking on her own. A smile crossed his lips, his head bobbed to her in a nod. Now walking away from her, she no longer had a reason to take her eyes off him, and didn't.

His muscular legs rose to a tight ass that rippled with each step. The muscles on his back were well defined; she watched them shift as he raised his drink to his mouth without breaking stride. His evenly tanned skin had a healthy glow about it. It wasn't the dark brown of someone who spent hours just lying in the sun doing nothing, but had the look of someone who played in the sun and knew how to do it without getting sunburned. As far as she could tell he didn't have any tan lines at all. When he walked by there hadn't been even a hint of white around his form-fitting suit. Not that it mattered, but she realized he was carrying fins and a swim mask, apparently going snorkeling like they had just done. Why couldn't I have seen him out there? she thought. She realized Jan had said something to her, but had no idea what.

"What?" she asked, looking over at Jan.

"I said, looks like we found your fantasy lover for you, girlfriend."

Flustered she denied it. "I wouldn't say that."

"No? You might not but your body sure does." She laughed, nodding at Regina, her eyes dropping to her chest. Glancing down at herself Regina found her nipples hard and crinkled. "Either he lit your fire big time or it just got really cold around here," Jan laughed.

"One hell of a hunk, isn't he?" Lori chimed in. "Too old for me, but one hard body, huh? And that, Ladies, is why we like to go to the beach."

They stayed at Red Beach for another hour or so, swimming occasionally, replacing the sunscreen occasionally, and with Regina checking to see if he was coming back quite regularly. He'd disappeared toward the other end of the beach, she hadn't seen whether he'd left the beach or gone in swimming somewhere, but it didn't keep her from looking -- and hoping. The girls were correct; he had been a hunk, one beautiful hard body. He'd appeared as if a Bronzed God from her dreams; walked through her life and disappeared. Despite her constant looks in the direction he'd gone, he hadn't reappeared before they left.

BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers