Fantasy Island Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, right now, I was with my man. And I wanted deperately to show him how thankful I was that fate had cast us together. Strange that I had known him less than 12 hours, yet I felt so comfortable with him. Yet, I was more than that- I was totally in love.

I kissed his chest, letting my fingers graze across his soft fur as I cuddled closer. One kiss became two, then three, then a multitude. I could see him becoming aroused again, and I needed him inside of me. Without preamble, I straddled him and guided him towards my sex. His eyes widened as the head of his magnificent penis touched my petals, seeking entrance to my moist garden. I thought of my adventure this morning and how he held me as gentle as a newborn the entire time. My lubrication increased, slowly sliding his cock between my cunny lips. I slowly rested my weight downwards, feeling him enter me tentatively. Mmmmmmmm, that wonderful moment of penetration. I tilted my head back and purred as he reached up to cup my breasts in his warm palms, his fingertips and thumbs tracing lazy circles around my nipples. I slid down further, taking him inside of me gradually, inch by hot inch. It was funny- all 15 men I had pleased, and not one of them I had felt inside me. Lars was my first. I felt him pulsate and in return, I clenched my muscles around his shaft as we rode each other tenderly. I was alive, feeling every nerve expanding so I could feel everything. We were exploring each other, seeking out different movements that best suited us, affections that aroused us, knowing each other in the most deepest sense.

Our lovemaking was soft, sweet, and truly intimate. He had stamina as well, for Roland would climax in a few minutes and had always been on top. But Lars let me control the pace, which was very exciting, and he was straining to hold back, as was I, because it felt so marvelous. Our love became frantic. We moaned with abandon, sighing and thrusting as if our very lives depended upon it. I started to come, and I fixed my eyes on his- locking each other together as I tried not to close my eyes- I wanted so dearly to see him. I felt him under me, his hips thrusting upwards as if he wanted to completely be inside of me, his back arching, his mouth moving but not sending voice, we started approaching the point of no return as we climaxed together... I contracted around him as he filled my insides with his warm flood of passion. I milked him dry and kept riding as I climaxed too, then collapsing on top of him with him still inside of me. I held onto him, and he held me close as we both sobbed in joy. We lay there for long moments, and then he did something I have never heard of before, but it aroused me greatly.

We rolled over, so that I was on my back with him on top, and he began kissing me passionately. Our mouths became entangled as our tongues fought like swordsmen, parrying, thrusting, dodging, sliding against each other in a battle both of us would win. Then, he kissed my face, my throat, nibbling on my earlobes, taking them between his teeth and sucking them firmly. I had read about that but had never experienced it. Until now. His kisses meandered all over as he praised me, kissing my neck, my chest, my shoulders, my breasts.... he kissed them as if he were so grateful, which he was, as was I. He took each nipple into his mouth, surrounding my aerola with his warm, wet mouth. I cooed and purred as he did this, running my hands through his hair. He cupped one breast in his strong hands like a drinking from a bowl and drove his tongue into my nipple- I almost came right then... then he did the same to the other, but gentler this time. I was getting wild. Feeling him on top of me, his comfortable weight, his muscles sculpted like that of a Greek God, his mouth- his wonderful mouth, on me at all times. He kissed lower, on the undersides of my breasts, my tummy, my navel, then he slipped around to my side and lightly tickled me with his lips. I had no idea what he was going to do... but if he was going to do as I had guessed, the thought turned me on immensely.

He did. He got between my legs as blew lightly on my throbbing clitty, and I ooooohed in delight, my lips pursing together. I had never even heard of a man going down on a woman after intercourse, for most men are disgusted by it, yet women are expected to 'clean the man off' afterwards, in an unfair double standard. He looked up into my eyes, and he reached up to hold my hands. Then he brought his lips to my sex, dripping with the minglings of our passion, and kissed. I felt as if electricity was lighting me up all over- I spread my legs so that he could kiss deeper, and he did. He lovingly licked me- cleaning me up with his wonderfully talented mouth I broke contact with his hands and held his face towards me as I ground my hips into him, feeling my cunny and his tongue were fused together as one. I was incredibly aroused now- I had never even heard of this, yet he was doing it for me. I came again. But he would have none of it- he kept licking and sucking and nuzzling and I kept coming over and over as he took me into his mouth, drinking down our love as I held him there. I was almost forcing him to eat me, yet he was doing it willingly. I was aroused so much by the thought I came again. And again.

Finally, he slowed down as I was gasping for air like a gaffed fish. He lay beside me, and I kissed him full on the mouth, tasting my own sex on his lips. When I lay back again to recover, he was smiling like he had just found the golden fleece.... well, ate it, anyways! We held each other forever. The sun was disappearing now, and it was getting dark. A light was coming from somewhere though, and we both went to investigate.

Stepping out onto the warm sand, we saw, that down the beach a ways, the men had started a fire. They had created a banquet of pineapples and some other fruits I didn't recognize, red snapper fillets (fortunately, there was a few things they had found during my time with Lars, like a first aid kit, a floating fillet knife and some waterproof canvas that had washed up on shore) and a tea they had made by using pineapple husks as a kettle, fresh berries and grass, and a cache of rainwater they had found in a natural basin. It was all delicious, and the smells were enticing. This was our first meal here, so it became a celebratory feast. Lars disappeared for short while as the other men and I tried to communicate. Some of them were singing a strange yet lively song, and some of the men danced around the fire, lending a most festive air. I sat, captivated by their bodies. Some were lean, like speed skaters, others were husky yet muscular, and yet others were inbetween. Any one of these men I would have given a flirtatious glance to- and there were all here on my good luck charm.

Lars came back to me, with his hands behind his back. I lept to my feet and ran to him, when he held out his hands. I wanted to cry. Hwe was holding a small crown of flowers he had woven together for me. My eyes were liquid as I went up to him, placing my hands against his chest. The other men cheered wildly as he placed the crown on my golden hair and kissed my forehead. He turned me around and presented me to the others as they applauded. I would have felt embarassed 24 hours ago, but now, here I was, naked to them, adorned for nothing but some silly flowers, but it felt so warming to my heart.

They had made a place of honor for myself and Lars as we all sat around the fire, drinking that delicious tea. I had felt better about myself now than I had in years. A successful display of my paintings? An elegant dinner party? It all paled in comparison to the joy I felt now, sitting nude amongst these men, with my lovely Lars by my side. The men talked amongst themselves, and soon, a few started singing again. They all joined in, even Lars, who had a voice in song that would make Enrico himself proud. It was full, powerful, and when he smiled it was if there was no need of a fire- his grin was infectious and it lit up the world like the beacon. A few men started dancing again, and as Lars sang, I leaned against him, taking his hand in mine as I watched the men play around the fire. I watched them, their bodies reflecting the firelight as embers swirled about like fireflies amongst the stars. One man danced in front of me, his manhood jerking this way and that as he moved. I was mesmerized. He stopped a moment and looked at Lars, then to me. He held his hand out for me in invitation to dance as well. I looked at Lars, and he smiled encouragement so I allowed myself to be helped up as the men started singing louder.

I watched how they danced and tried to emulate their moves. I had taken ballroom dancing lessons for years and years, which I had always thought of as graceful and beautiful, but this was FUN! I stepped this way and that, and let my arms flow freely like stray currents of a breeze on a lazy summer's afternoon. I had no idea what I was doing, but it was most enjoyable, and the men seemed to approve. I danced with several of them, and I felt their happiness surround me. One sang became many, until at one point, Lars began humming a classical piece I was quite fond of, even though I was never good with names of songs. I began dancing slowly to it, and the other men caught the song and hummed as well. I danced gracefully, almost like a waltz, presenting myself to each of them. The others who had been dancing had stopped, just watching me. They were captivated, if I may be given the luxury of saying so. One of the men had been watching me with longing in his eyes, so I danced up to him and took his hands in mine, and led him through a few simple moves. As our bodies brushed together, I felt his penis rub sensuously across my legs several times. I licked my lips and held my body close to his, feeling him against me. I lightly ground my hips against him playfully, and he smiled broadly. Lars and the other men kept the song going, and I looked over to him to see if it was ok. He nodded his head, grinning.

I placed this young man's hands on my breasts, and soon we weren't so much as dancing as we were having foreplay standing up. I felt a touch lightheaded- was it something in that tea, or something in the air? I ran my hands across his back, feeling his firm buttocks as his hardness pressed into me. some of the other men were beginning to become aroused earlier- now all of them were! I let him slide his cock between my breasts as the humming faded off. Feeling it glide on my chest, I held him close so he could really get into it. He held me gently as he moaned and sighed, and I wanted him to cum so badly, I quickly stole quick kisses to his wonderful penis. Then I completely kneeled and rested myself back on my arms as he rubbed his cock along my breasts, and when he erupted onto me, the men all cheered. Cum was dripping down my breasts, feeling hot as the fire cast its warmth to me, and I beckoned another man to come close to me.

I had thought that this morning was wild. Our celebratory feast made it look tame in comparison. I was led back to my seat of honor, next to Lars as I sucked men, stroked them, and had them fuck me, all at once. At one point, I was pleasuring 5 men at once... one entering my little cunny, two in my mouth and one in each hand. I let them enter me as I was on all fours, with me on top, with them on top, sideways, anyway! Their cum oozed out from me, dripping from between my thighs, it was all over my face, and my breasts, and my tummy was filled with it. We all had several turns with each other- it was a marathon of sex! I sucked them until there was no more seed to give me, and then some. My tortured cunny came so many times I had no idea what it was like to feel 'normal' again. I was continually aroused.

Slowly, one by one, the men began to leave until there was just myself and Lars. I looked into his face, and he had the most wonderful smile. I was a mess, however. Semen in my hair, all over my face, sliding down my body, pooling up between my breasts and then sliding down to my clitty in thick warm gobs, but I didn't care. Then my sweet Lars suprised me again. He took me into his arms and kissed me full on the mouth, still covered with the essence of all those men. He kissed my face clean, sharing their cum in little kisses to my mouth, our tongues sliding sensually against each other. He licked my throat, my breasts, and, oh my god, even my cunny clean, sharing some of the drops of delicious cock cream together. I came once more as he finished off my poor cunny, exhausted from this day of passion. We again went down to the water and washed each other before retiring to our little bed.

I lay close to him, with the bright moon above and the stars peeking through the trees. I cuddled close with him and him with me, feeling safe and protected in his embrace. We ended up making love again, but slow, sweet, gentle love. I loved him so very much. My heart felt a burst for him everytime I looked into his eyes. After we both came for the last time that day, we held each other and spoke with our hearts. I was taking my first small steps into a new doorway, and Lars was there with me. As I started to drift off to sleep, a smile crossed my face. Who knows what tomorrow would bring? He had ushered me into a new life for myself, and for us. I didn't feel like a slave to these men. There was no spite, only tenderness, passion, lust, and love. With love, I kissed Lars' fingertips and started to sleep. For tomorrow was another day. Small steps.

12