Fantasy Nearly Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally he said that he was ready to cum. He said, "Turn around bitch and eat my cum!" He pulled out and I turned around real quick and didn't quite make it. He started jacking his cum all over my face and I loved it. It was in my hair, across my cheeks and nose, on my lips, I licked up as much as I could. I finally got him cleaned up and noticed that it was almost time for you to get home, so we got up and got dressed. He asked me if we could do it again sometime and I told him that I'd see.

Me: "Do you want to fuck him again?"

Her: "God yes!"

Me: "Are you going to let me watch next time?"

Her: "Let me fuck him again and I'll let him know that you know and see how he feels about it. Somehow, I don't think he'll have a problem, as long as he can get his hard-on in his mother again. Now, get over here and fuck me."

Me: "Actually, I'm not going to last very long the first time, so why don't you suck me off first, then I'll fuck you."

Her: "Okay."

12