Fantasy or Obsession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now or never!" She had made up her mind.

She grabbed a few things; TP, Wheat Thins, deodorant and toothpaste. Carrying an armload of stuff she realized she needed a basket, she headed to the front to get one and set security alarm off. She motioned that she was just getting a basket, the man nodded and smiled.

"That happens all the time" he said.

Margot just nodded and kept walking. This was not going the way she had envisioned it. The longer she shopped the more nervous she became, she began to sweat. She ducked into an empty aisle to apply some of the deodorant that she was going to buy. Replacing the cap and putting it back in the basket she turned to see Blondie. Margot just shrugged and smiled, but on the inside she was kicking herself. Blondie smiled back.

Walking back toward the main aisle Margot wiped her forehead with the back of her hand and saw white under her arms, she didn't grab the clear gel.

"Damn it all!" she thought to herself.

"Ok, I can still salvage this, I have the sweater." She slipped the sweater on, while giving herself the pep talk.

Margot suddenly worried that the acoustics in the store might magnify the sound of the vibrator. She tested it for a quick second, nothing more than a very dull hum. Were the man to hear it he would probably assume it was the fluorescent lights. While the vibrator was on, her eyes rolled back for just a moment, she made a mental note not to do that when she got up there.

She took a deep breath and headed up to the counter. The man was leaning on the counter with his back to her. She had the urge to run her hands up and down his back.

"Ahem." She said.

He turned to her languidly and raised an eyebrow in greeting or appreciation? She had no idea. She didn't care, that's not what she was here for. She didn't need his approval, just his presence. At that moment she reached into side compartment of her purse and turned it on. Had anyone been watching they would have assumed she was grabbing her phone?

Margot practically threw the basket on the counter. She clutched the edge and twisted her hips while taking a deep breath. Testing the vibrator before had not prepared her for jolt that was intensified by proximity to him.

She composed herself quickly, stood tall and stared at him. Watching his muscles flex as he picked up her items. He thrust his hips and sighed in irritation when he had to manually key in a barcode. Margot asked

"So how are you today?" her voice a breathy whisper.

"Fine. "He replied.

"I'll be great once I get off". Margot grunted a laugh.

"I know how you feel." She murmured.

Margot locked eyes with him. His were curious, hers were smoky. As waves of heat attacked her groin, it felt as though ocean waves were spreading down from her pelvis in the direction of her clit. There was a race in her panties, would the fire burn through her or would the creeping cold freeze her. The heat and chill met together in perfect synchronization. Creating a volcanic eruption that spurted like a geyser up into her pelvis speeding faster and faster. Pleasure spread into all her limbs making her warm and numb. She felt like a Jello statue.

"Are you ok?" He asked smiling quizzically.

Margot stammered something unintelligible.

"You look different today" he said.

"Oh?" she asked.

Attempting to sound coy, yet sounding slightly strangled even to her ears.

As the vibrator continued to relentlessly hammer her now raw clit with aftershocks, she fumbled for the remote. Finally getting a hold of it she hit the off button and slid it back into the pouch.

"Yeah" he replied.

"I feel different" she said with a devilish smile.

"How much do I owe you?" Margot asked.

He gave her the total; Margot pulled out her checkbook and managed to scrawl Rite Aid in the pay to the order portion of the check, her handwriting improved gradually. She handed him the check.

"Is it hot in here to you?" she asked.

"Come to think of it, a little bit" the man shook his head curiously.

Margot flapped the sides of her sweater back and forth to cool off a bit. She saw him staring at her chest; she smiled clutching the sweater closed in mock offense. Then she allowed it to fall open wider than before showing her nipples at full attention.

"No, it's not that" he actually stammered "it's just that you chest is all red."

"A little hot flash" Margot explained.

His eyes turned dark as he studied her. He began to put the check into his drawer and paused looked at her with uncertainty.

"Services rendered?" he asked

"Hmm?" Margot replied smiling.

"On the memo line it says 'for services rendered'" he looked at her interest.

Margot smiled taking her bags and began to walk away.

"Have a good night!" the man called after her.

"Oh I will" she replied.

She left the store with jelly legs; she wobbled here and there but stayed upright. Her entire body throbbed pleasantly. She felt eyes on her and was certain of it as she turned to leave and saw him staring lips parted at her backside.

12