Fantasy Palace Ch. 01

Story Info
Phoebe Halowelll meets a mysterious stranger.
3.9k words
4.41
65.1k
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

It was another wild night at the nightclub P3. The place was packed and the dance floor full. The owner, Piper Hallowell, had gotten a great band and everyone wanted to hear them. Piper was hard at work behind the bar tonight, Leo, Piper's husband, was on a mission, and Phoebe was angry at and missing Cole, who had disappeared to rediscover his new self as a human. The sisters were drinking alone.

The two sisters were dressed hot, as usual. Paige wearing a thin top that covered her small breasts and was tied with thin strings in the back, and tight black pants. Phoebe was wearing a similar top, but a black mini-skirt instead of pants. Her hair was let down and hung around her shoulders. It had gone back to being brown, but she had a few blonde highlights. Paige was hopping to try and pick up a date tonight, but Phoebe was just dressed like normal.

"I'm sorry if I'm bumming you out Paige," Phoebe said over her cooler. "You'd probably have more luck if I wasn't around."

"Don't be silly," Paige answered. "I would rather spend my time with you then with some hunky single slab of beef." Her head turned to follow a handsome guy's muscular butt as he walked past.

"Mmm, hmm," Phoebe was smiling. "Go after him Paige." The guy was looking back, smiling at the younger sister.

"Are you sure?" Paige asked, concerned.

"Of course. Go." Phoebe pushed her towards him.

Paige grinned like a schoolgirl and walked over to introduce herself to the stranger. Within a few seconds they were on the dance floor, and his hands were all over her ass, and hers where on his.

Phoebe watched for a few minutes then sighed. She knew Cole wasn't going to show up, so she had might as well leave. She left her table and was walking out when she accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm sorry, I wasn't watching."

"No it's my fault."

Phoebe looked up and stared. Standing before her was the handsomest man she had ever seen. Standing over 6' tall, he had short dark hair, and dark eyes, high cheekbones and dimples. He must have only thirty or a year older. He was wearing a black trenchcoat, opened to reveal tight black jeans and a tight black turtleneck sweater, but she could see a strong, muscular body hiding underneath. There was an aura of power surrounding him.

"Please, let me buy you a drink, if your not leaving."

"No… I mean, not I'm not leaving. I'd love a drink." She said smiling, all thoughts of Cole vanished from her mind.

The stranger offered his hand, and Phoebe took it in hers, letting him lead her to the bar, where Piper was watching them.

"I'll have a beer, and she'll have…" he looked to Phoebe.

"A cooler."

"Okay." Piper took the order and left to get their drinks.

"My name's Phoebe."

"I'm Drake." He took her right hand and brought it up to his lips, brushing her knuckles with a kiss. Phoebe giggled.

Piper chose that moment to bring the drinks, and Drake paid with a twenty. "Keep the change," he said, smiling to her. Piper gave a polite smile back, and went to another customer, though not before looking back over her shoulders at the handsome stranger.

"I've never seen you here before," Phoebe said, "Do you come here often?" I can't believe I just asked that.

Drake chuckled and said, "No, I'm from Canada. I'm in San Francisco on business, and I thought I'd check out the nightlife. And one of my associates told me that this is the hottest club around."

"And he told you the truth." She was starting to feel giddy from to many drinks. She had had a few before this one.

"I can see that." He looked over to the active dance floor. "You know, I haven't gone dancing in ages. Been to busy with business."

"Really? I love to dance." She jumped off her chair and pulled Drake to his feet. She then led him to the dance floor, where the band was just starting a slow song.

Phoebe hooked her arms around Drake's neck, pressing herself close to him. Drake wrapped his arms around her waist, and they started dancing.

"You're very good," Drake said to her.

"Thanks." She leaned her head against his chest, and let him lead her around the floor. Put your hands on my ass.

As if reading her mind, Phoebe felt his big, muscular hands slide down and do just that. They didn't grab her, but just rested there comfortably.

Oh yeah.

"You look very beautiful." Drake said to her.

Phoebe said nothing, just smiled.

When the song was finished, the band started playing a faster one, and Phoebe pushed herself away from Drake and started dancing provocatively for him. Her hips swayed, her hands waved, and her eyes were full of lust. When Drake started dancing, Phoebe once again pressed herself up against him, but this time she was grinding. Her large breasts crushed themselves into his chest, and she would slide down him, her face teasingly close to his crotch. She felt herself get moist when his hands rested on her head, pushing her closer to his hidden cock.

He didn't leave his hands there for long, and when he let go, she slid back up, and then turned around. She started grinding her ass into his crotch. Drake slid his hands down her arms and to her waist, the touch of his fingers on her bare skin sent shivers through her. When his hands rested on her hips, she ground her ass harder into his growing dick, and then bent forward.

They staid like this until the song was done and then left the floor, going back to the bar. Piper and Paige were talking together about them, but Phoebe only winked at them as she resumed her seat.

"You're a great dancer Drake. Where'd you learn to dance like that?"

"I taught myself, I guess. I just got up one day and started dancing."

They continued talking until the club closed, all the while Phoebe kept thinking about how it would feel having him inside her. He must be big, look at his pants bulging.

As Phoebe was deciding her next move, Paige was having troubles of her own. The guy she had been dancing with was becoming to fresh.

"Get your hands off of me." Paige shouted as she slapped her date.

"Come on baby, you know you wan it." The guy had unzipped his pants and pulled out his small, limp dick.

"There's no way in hell that I would touch that tootsieroll dick."

"Why you little frigid bitch." The guy let his limp dick fall and pulled out a knife. By now Piper, Drake, and Phoebe had noticed.

But before Piper could use her powers to freeze the guy, Drake was already there. Grabbing the guy's wrist, Drake bent his wrist back so the knife fell, and then he made the guy drop to his knees. "Now apologize to the lady."

The guy blubbered an apology and ran out of the club when Drake let him go.

Phoebe ran up to Paige and hugged her. "Are you all right?"

"Yes, I'm fine." Paige said "Thanks to your handsome friend."

Drake just smiled and nodded his head.

Phoebe moved from her sister to Drake and hugged him. "My hero."

Piper was now also with them. "What was that all about?"

"Just some drunk who got too fresh."

"Well, I have to get going now." Drake said to Phoebe.

"What? Now?" Phoebe was pouting.

"Sorry beautiful." He turned around to leave, but stopped and looked over his shoulder. "But, you know, you're welcome to come with me."

Phoebe felt herself get wetter. She was starting to worry that it might be showing.

"You know that you're engaged, right?" Piper whispered into her ears.

Phoebe didn't hear her. She was mesmerized by his dark eyes. Without saying anything, she walked over to Drake and he lowered his head to kiss her.

Paige and Piper stared with open mouth wonder, watching as Phoebe walked out of the club with the handsome stranger, whose hand was now down her skirt. The front of her skirt.

Drake and Phoebe walked out of the club and towards a long black limo. A young red haired woman in a chauffeurs uniform stepped out of the car and opened the door for them. Wow, she's hot. Phoebe thought. I wonder if they've fucked?

The chauffer smiled at Phoebe, and once again she wondered if her mind had been read.

"This is yours?" Phoebe looked at the car with innocent joy.

"Company perk." The chauffer raised a thin red eyebrow at this, but Phoebe didn't notice. "After you." He helped her in and then followed behind. The chauffer closed the door behind them.

As the chauffer was walking back to the driver's side, a dark figure walked out of a shadowy alley in front of her.

"I did my part, so where's my payment?" Limp dick said.

"Of course, I have it right here." She raised a black-gloved hand, palm out, and a fireball flew from her hand to strike the drunk attacker. He screamed in pain and horror as he burned to ashes. The ashes blew away in the wind as the limo drove away.

Inside the car, Phoebe was turning her head looking at everything, and her fingers were busy pushing buttons. "Here, let me." Drake reached across her massive breasts and flicked a switch. The lights dimmed. Pushing another, soft music started playing. And a third switch opened a small fridge, from which he took out a bottle of expensive red wine and two glasses. Drake filled the two glasses and gave one Phoebe. Then he crossed arms with her and they drank from their glasses.

"Wow, that's strong." Phoebe almost shouted. Licking her lips, she drank some more. She felt like a college student again.

Drake just chuckled and sipped from his.

"You know, you don't have to get me drunk tonight." She said, looking into his eyes.

"That's not suppose to get you drunk."

"No?" she smiled seductively.

"No, it's suppose to get you hot."

"Well, you don't need it for that either. Because I'm burning for you." She finished the champagne and sat back, spreading her legs open. Drake had an open view of her small satin panties, soaked and see-through. And they kept getting wetter. Her eyes opened wide as she melted from pleasure. "Oh wow, now I know what you mean. I am getting so horny now. My stomach is feeling warm." She stretched like a cat, before closing her legs and leaning forward.

She hovered over his lap for a second before slowly unzipping his pants, and pulling out his dick. All that she could do was stare. She held on with two hands, and there was still a lot sticking out. "Oh my god." Phoebe gasped.

She took a few deep breaths of air and then her head went down. She could only take six inches at first, because he was also thick, but when she was comfortable with that bit, she swallowed another two inches, and then another three. She thought that she had taken the entire length down, but after a few seconds of tender sucking, it grew another two inches in length, and another inch in width.

Phoebe closed her eyes as she enjoyed her meal, and the massage he was giving her hair. She was in heaven as his fingers flowed through her long brown hair. For a second the thought of being compared to a dog right now slid through her mind, but she didn't care. She took his entire shaft and let it slide down her throat. It wasn't to difficult since some of it all ready was in her throat, but this was more intense. She now had more than sixteen inches. The heat in her stomach grew, and she knew that she wanted to taste his cum. To feel it mix with the champaign swimming in her stomach. But she didn't want him to cum to soon.

Phoebe moaned in pleasure when she felt his free hand slide down her bare back to carress her ass. When he slowly unzipped her skirt, she felt herself get wetter. She wanted to encourage him, but his dick was to big to speak around and to long to pull off of just to say something. When her skirt was unzipped, he slid it down her hips and pushed it down her legs. She helped him out by kicking her legs, and letting it fly. Her ass was now exposed to him. I am so glad that I wore that G-string, she thought. Her panty-string was ridding up her asscrack, and Drake's fingers plucked it out and slid down it's length to reach her cunnie.

When he reached her pussy, Drake slid his fingers underneath the fabric and carressed her lips. He teased her for a few minutes, before she felt them plunge in. She would have gasped, but she still had to much dick in her mouth. So instead, she just sucked harder, while he moved two around inside her. Her pussy was tight, and she crushed his fingers inside. Cole never did this to her. He had done other stuff, things only a demon could do, but he had never probed her like this.

Phoebe could feel her muscles contract as Drake gave her orgasm after orgasm. She had never came so much from just fingers probing her. Even her gynecologist could only make her cum once or twice, and Cole only about three or four time, and that was including foreplay. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, he shoved another finger inside. Her eyes opened wide, and she almost choked. Drake pulled his dick out of her mouth so she could breathe. She had never had three fingers inside her cunt. It was just to tight. "Oh god!" she cried out. His fingers fucked her like a giant cock, pushing in and out. When he moved his tumb into her ass, she almost howled. "FUCK!!!" His other hand carressed her hair and slowly pushed her head back down. Her open mouth swallowed his cock again, and she felt it slide down her throat. It was still sixteen inches, and she could swear it was getting bigger. As he kept up his action, she sucked harder. She wanted to taste him now. She wanted to feel his hot cum slide down her throat.

When he pumped her harder, she hoovered him. Drake groaned and thrashed as he came inside her mouth. Drake kept his fingers moving while he came, and Phoebe also continued to cum. Drake kept cumming for about two minutes, and she kept sucking it down. She could feel it stirring around in her stomach and she couldn't be happier. After two mintues, she lifted her head, and he was still cumming a bit, so she licked the dick head and wrap her lips around it. It had a different taste on her tongue then going down her throat. When he did finish, she kept her head there, still licking his prick. She purred like a kitten when he ran his finers through her hair. She only released his cock when he popped his sticky fingers out of her pussy and brought his them up to her face.

Her eyes where still closed, but when she smelled her own cum, she opened them and smiled. Then she let him stick his fingers in her mouth and she sucked her own cum off of them. When she was finished, he dipped them again inside her very wet cunt and then she watched in giddy thrill as he stuck them inside his own mouth and cleaned them. "Hmm, like sweet candy," he said.

Phoebe sat up and kissed Drake, tasting her own cum from his lips, and letting him taste his from hers. Wrapping her arms around him, she deepend their embrace, sticking her tongue into his mouth. Drake met her tongue with his own, and he wrapped his arms around her. Still kissing, he pulled her onto his lap.

Phoebe purred when she felt his dick get hard again. "I want you, now," she said. Slidding her fingers down, she moved asside her soaked panties and inserted his dick into her. When she had six inches in, she leaned back, crying out in pain. "It's too big." Tears trickled down her face.

"Shhh," Drake whispered, holding onto her hips so she wouldn't fall back off him. "It will be okay. Just a bit more." He slid in another three inches, and Phoebe cried out again.

"No… I can't take any more."

"Ughh, your so tight." Drake said. He stopped going in, but let her squeeze what she had.

"Oh god, I'm cumming. Ahhh." She fell back and Drake groaned as he felt his dick bent back to far, but her writhing compensated. "Yes, yes, yes. God yes!!! Ugh, ugh, ugh."

Phoebe was now glowing as her body was covered in sweat. Her eyes were tightly closed as her cunt tried to crush his dick, but he was to big for her. "Ohhh, yes. I'm cumming. It feels so great." She opened her eyes to slits and looked at him. "I want to taste your cum. I can't take any more. You're splitting me." He wasn't finished, but he was just to big.

Drake pulled out and Phoebe fell to her knees on the floor of the limo, and grabbed his huge cock. He wasn't ready yet to cum, so she had to pump his massive cock wih both hands and lick the tip with her tongue. "Come on big boy, lay it on me." Phoebe had a wide grin on her face, and she wouldn't take her eyes off of his as she jerked him off.

Drake just grinned, and after a few minutes of this, he let loose a spray of cum that completely covered the young witch's face. There was very little skin showing underneath the cover of cum.

"Wow," she said as she licked the cream from around her mouth and then wipped it off with her fingers and licked them clean. When she was done, the limo stopped moving and the chauffer opened the door for them. Phoebe blushed, getting caught in this sittuation, but Drake just zipped up his pants and helped her out.

"Wait, what about my skirt?" Phoebe asked, looking back into the car for it. She was still only wearing her top and soaked panties, that barely covered anything now.

"Don't worry about it, miss Lisa here will find it."

The chauffer smiled reasuringly, and when Phoebe passed her, she took hold of her shoulder. "You got a little something there sweetie." Then, Lisa licked Phoebe's lips, cleaning off a bit of cum still there.

Phoebe was flustered and stamered her thanks, before Drake escorted her into the appartment building, while Lisa took the limo away for her own use. She knew a great place to pick up hookers. As she drove, she hit play on the small vcr and tv up front and watched the recordings from the back, while her left hand left the wheel to play with her cunt.

Inside the appartment lobby, Drake was greeted by the door lady. "Good evening Mr. Drake," she said.

"Good evening Marleene," Drake replied as he walked in with Phoebe.

When Phoebe walked by, she tried to hide herself beneath Drake's arms, but it was pretty hard not to notice her ass as she walked by. The string was ridding up her crack again, and she was dripping cum on the floor in the front. When Marleene winked at her, Phoebe blushed harder, her face turning as red as the door lady's hair.

"Oh my god," Phoebe cried, burying her face in Drake's chest. "That was so embarrasing."

Drake chuckled and brushed her hair with his hand. "Don't worry about it." He said. "Marleene has seen worse."

"Really?" She looked up into his face.

"Yes." He kissed the top of her head and she smiled, feeling better. What he failed to mention was, they where usually seen with him. "If we see anyone else, just hold your head up with pride and smile. After all, you're a very beautiful woman and you're with one of the most powerful men in the world."

"You are?" She grinned. They continued walking to the elevator and when a young nun walked out of it, Phoebe did as she was told. She stood straight, held her head up in pride and entered the elevator. When the nun looked down at Phoebe's wet cunt, Phoebe just smiled and winked. Drake added to her fun by sliding his hand down to her bare ass cheeks and squeezing them.

12