Fantasy Poker

Story Info
My wife is the ante and everything's wild.
3.3k words
4.32
114.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen and I have been married for five years and our sex life has been fantastic. I attribute this to three main factors: First of all, we are completely honest with each other in regards to sex. I know everything about her past, and she knows all about mine. This includes sharing who we currently think is hot and what we would like to do with them. Neither of us feels threatened by this because the day before we were married we made a vow to each other that we would not have sex with anyone else unless our partner was present, and then only as a means of deepening our own intimacy as a couple. Although neither of us has been involved with anyone else, we have kept our promise and feel secure in our relationship.

Secondly, we have an extremely active fantasy life. During lovemaking we both share stories about what we would like to do, and where and when we would like to do it. We build on each others stories and some of the fantasies get really hot.

The third thing is that we discovered early in our relationship that Ellen is a sexual submissive. I am not a naturally dominant man, but I do enjoy being her Dom. Sometimes we reverse roles and I will submit to her. It's important to shake things up; it helps each of us to understand the others position.

On Thursdays I play poker. Each week we play at a different person's home. Ted's wife hates our game; when we play there she takes the kids and spends the night at her mother's. David's wife goes out with "the girls" when he hosts, and Leon's wife locks herself in the bedroom to watch chick flicks with the volume blasting. Bill is single, so there's no problem there.

Then there is Ellen. She actually enjoys having the guys over. She makes snacks, greets everyone at the door, and keeps a never-ending supply of beer and food coming our way. Two or three times during the night she will come out, flirt outrageously with everyone, get them all laughing, and usually keep the group off-balance enough so I come out as the big winner for the night.

one night she was in a really raunchy mood. The flirting became very touchy-feely and the joking was downright crude. We had wild sex after everyone left that evening. In the middle of it all I asked, "Which one of my poker buddies are you fantasizing about?"

"Only one?" she pouted teasingly. "You're no fun!"

"Be careful what you wish for," I joked. "You just might get it."

"Shut up and fuck me, you poker king! Fuck me like you mean it! Make the others crazy that they can't have me!" And then we had some unbelievable sex.

The next morning at breakfast I told her, "I've been thinking about last night."

"It was great. Thank you. You are a sex god."

"Well, this sex god is claiming a day of total submission from you."

"Oooh, I love it! Whatever you wish, Master. Just tell me where and when."

"Right here. At home. Next poker night." She smiled, but her eyes widened slowly in disbelief as she realized what I had just said.

I chuckled at her astonishment. "Pass the bacon." And nothing else was said about it.

*******************

The day before the game I presented her with a gift. A thin, white summer dress that I had bought and taken to an alterations shop to be shortened six inches and have the lining and interfacing removed. All that was left was a very short, very thin, very sexy white dress.

"Thank you," she said as she opened the box and held it up. "What's it for?"

"It's for your night of submission tomorrow. The Master orders you to wear your new dress. Nothing else."

"What? Mitch, I thought you were joking! You can't be serious about this! You don't really expect me to--"

"Ellen, are you my submissive?"

Her face reddened and she stared at the floor. "Yes, Master. I am your sex slave."

"Have I ever let any harm come to you?"

"No, Master." She kept her gaze lowered.

"Have you ever disobeyed me?"

"No, Master."

"Are you going to disobey me now?"

"No, Master."

"So, what are you going to do tomorrow night?"

Her voice got quite small; almost inaudible. "I am going to wear the beautiful dress that you so graciously gave me."

"And?"

"I will gladly do whatever you tell me to. I am yours."

She said very little the rest of the day and was almost catatonic Thursday morning. What a transformation there was when I came home that afternoon! She was happy --practically giddy. Ellen greeted me at the door with a very passionate kiss, and she was wearing the dress. My lovely wife spun around to show it off for me. I thought maybe I made it too short, but then I decided there's no such thing as too short. It was easy to view her beautiful form moving beneath the too-thin material; her nipples and areolae were clearly visible through the dress.

"Do you like, Master? Does it please you?"

It did please me. Very much. Not just her appearance, but her attitude as well. "My guess is that somebody is looking forward to poker tonight."

"Want to see how much?" Ellen took my hand and slipped it under her dress. She was so wet. Completely drenched with excitement. But that was not all; she was also bare. Totally bald. No pubic hair. Ellen had never shaved her pussy before. She saw my look of surprise, smiled, and kissed my cheek. Although we were the only ones in the house, she whispered in my ear, "Thank you for making me do this, Mitch. I am so excited! I'm lucky to be your slut."

***********************************

All the guys arrived within five minutes of each other. Ellen stayed in the kitchen until she heard the last one come in. She then stood in the doorway with all the kitchen lights glaring behind her. The backlightinng made her dress seem non-existent.

"Welcome, boys. Ready for some no-holds-barred poker?"

She moved to the dining room table with a bowl of chips and a platter of sandwiches. As she entered the room, her dress (what there was of it) became visible again. All eyes were on her. No one spoke until she left the room.

"Uh, Mitch..." Leon wanted to ask a question, but he didn't know what question to ask.

I smiled and said, "Well, you know it's been getting awfully warm lately. She just wants to be comfortable. But if any of you object to her outfit, I could tell her to change." This suggestion was followed by a quick round of, "NO!" "I'm good." "let's play cards."

As soon as we were seated around the table, Ellen came back with five beers. "Here you go, guys. Drink up. If there's anything you want, just let me know. Anything at all." She made eye contact with Bill. "See something you like, Bill?"

"I see EVERYTHING I like!" He was grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"Look out there, little boy," she laughed. "As a very wise man once said to me, 'be careful what you wish for; you just might get it.'" Ellen gave me a quick wink and went back into the kitchen.

We played poker, but no one was playing well. I won every pot. About half an hour later she came back in with six more beers. Ted actually dropped a chip "accidentally" so he could bend over and try to look up Ellen's dress. She passed around the drinks, opened the extra one and took a long swallow. "How's the game going?" All she got were blank gazes as if to say, "What game?"

"Well, let me know if you want me." And she was gone again.

The next hand was dealt in silence. David raised the bid five dollars to me. I figured now was the time. I said, "I see your raise and bump it up twenty bucks. But I'm not putting any money in the pot." Before anyone could ask what the hell I was talking about, I called out, "Ellen, I want you! I want you now!" She came in all smiles and just stood there.

"Here's the game," I explained. "The ante is twenty-five dollars to each of you. I am betting none of my own money. If I win, I take the pot. If I lose, the winner takes it plus Ellen's cute little outfit." To underscore my terms I said, "Ellen, you will take off your dress and give it to whomever wins this hand."

"Whatever you say, Sweetheart." She came over and gave me a kiss. As she bent down I groped her tits, making sure everyone could see what was going on. Immediately all four of them threw their chips in. Each turned up their cards. So far, Bill had the winning hand with three sevens. I looked at my full house (kings over tens), and put my cards on the table face down.

"Beats me. Bill gets the pot. Ellen..." She pulled the dress off over her head and tossed it at Bill. Proudly Ellen stood there in all her splendor.

They stared at her speechless. Ellen gave me a quizzical look as if to say "Now what?" I hadn't thought of that. I figured once she was nude things would just happen. So I shouted, "FIRST MAN NAKED GETS A BLOW JOB!" There was a flurry of clothes flying everywhere. Leon won.

Ellen took the pillows off of the chairs and sofa in the living room and made a bed/play area on the floor. Leon laid on his back and she straddled his legs. She kneeled down and took his rock-hard cock in her mouth. my wife gobbled him up with gusto, eagerly bobbing her head up and down. Except for porno movies, I had never watched a woman suck dick. It excited me. I crouched by Leon's head so I could better see what was going on. She looked at me while sucking hard on another man's cock and smiled. I mouthed "I love you" to her.

She took his tool from between her lips, held it in both hands, and told me, "I love blowing your friend because I know you want me to. I'm a slut. I'm a good slut. I am YOUR slut. Then she returned her attention to seeing how much of his member she could get down her throat.

Behind them I saw Bill, Ted, and David. All naked, all with their cocks in their hands. I walked over to Bill. "Doesn't seem right, does it?" He grunted mindlessly. Bill was concentrating on Ellen's asshole and pussy as they were staring back at him just a few feet away. "I mean you won the hand, and he gets the blow job." Bill didn't answer. he just kept staring.

"You like her pussy?" He nodded his head as he began jacking off. "Moist. Warm. Tight. She can suck you in and hold you there all night if she wants. His fist started moving faster. "Don't let that fine snatch go to waste. Fuck her pussy!" He looked at me disbelievingly. Go ahead, Bill. What are friends for?"

Ellen's juices had her so well lubricated that when his dickhead pushed against her lips, he slid right in. There was practically no resistence whatsoever. She came almost as soon as Bill went balls deep. It was an intense orgasm; so powerful that she had to stop sucking cock while the waves passed through her. Bill came not long after her. Beating his meat before he started probably didn't do a lot for his stamina. Ellen turned her attention back to Leon, and he began cumming before Bill's orgasm stopped. My beautiful little slut didn't spill a drop. She swallowed it all.

I was watching Bill fuck my wife while she sucked Leon, and I stupidly realized that I was the only one there with clothes on. I quickly got naked as the three of them were finishing up.

"That is the first time in my life that I have had two cocks in me at the same time." I thought I heard a beam of pride in my loved one's voice.

"Just the beginning of many firsts for you tonight," I promised her. "You will be well-used before we are finished." I lay down where Leon had been, and told her to slide on to my rod. I could feel Bill's semen inside her, all slipery and warm. It oozed out of her pussy, onto my balls, and trailed down my leg. I thought to myself, "My wife is freshly fucked."

She started to ride back and forth on me, but I stopped her. I grabbed both her hands, put them on the carpet next to my shoulders and told her not to move. "Hey, David," I said, "How do you feel about a little back door action?" I heard a wicked, low grumble of a laugh that I never would have thought could come out of my friend. "There's some sex lube one the book case," I told him. I had put it there before the night started; I figured it might come in handy at some point.

He lathered up his member and smeared some on his hand so he could work a finger up her ass. Then two. After massaging and relaxing her muscles, he forced a third finger inside her. Ellen gasped and whispered, "Yes. Oh, yesss!" Through the thin wall lining between us, my cock could feel his cock working its way deep inside. When he was firmly in place and Ellen had relaxed, he began a slow, rhythmic movement. I matched him stroke for stroke, and she rocked softly with the two of us. We created a good, synchronized double penetration, which built to a faster, frenzied pace.

The expression on her face was something I had never seen before. She looked like an untamed animal completely given over to the throes of raw, rutting sex. Ellen was becoming exhausted physically and emotionally, but she wanted the intense, open sex to be unending. Overpowering. She wanted more. God, I love this woman.

"Ted," I called out, "There's one hole open. No waiting." He was quickly standing with his feet on either side of my head. Ellen devoured his cock hungrily. She was so voracious I was afraid she might do some damage to him.

Seeing that action just above my head was so arousing that I exploded inside her pussy. I don't think I ever came so hard before. When David felt my orgasm, he came too. Ellen had been cumming constantly from the very beginning. She continued to suck on Ted until he shot his load down her throat. She swallowed almost all of it, but some of his fluids dribbled out of her mouth and fell on my face. I suspected she might have done it deliberately.

David pulled out and Ellen rolled off me, collapsing onto the floor and laying on her back. She touched my chest and asked, "Have I pleased you tonight?"

"Most deinitely," I laughed. "And I hope we managed to please you, too."

"I think you guys broke me. I'll never walk again. It was amazing!"

Apparently everyone had decided to take a break. They were getting something to eat, going to the bathroom, sitting around watching Ellen and me laying on the floor. Everyone naked. No one caring. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world, in a surreal sort of way.

After about ten minutes my lovely submissive wife fondled my penis, smiled wanly, and said, "I don't want to stop, but I don't think I have anything left."

I kissed her. "Just lay here, Dear. Do nothing and enjoy."

I stood up at her knees and said, "Men, I think we all can agree that our hostess put out an amazing spread tonight."

"She sure did put out," Bill smiled."

"I enjoyed her spread," David chimed in. Everyone laughed.

"So I think," I continued, "Before we end this poke-her fest, we should show her our appreciation by giving her a head-to-toe cum bath." As I spoke, I stroked my penis, bringing it to full force very quickly. The others gathered around her with me and did the same. Ellen lay there mesmerized by the sight of five cocks above her, all being fist-pounded.

Ted came first, dumping his sperm across her stomach. Bill shot an enormous load on her tits. David and Leon were aiming for her face. She turned her head from side to side with her mouth open, trying to taste both of them at the same time. I exploded on her snatch and watched my seed trickle down between her bare pussy lips.

"Thank you," she almost whispered in a dream-like voice. And she smiled at each one of us.

They started getting dressed. We all knew this was the perect ending point. Ellen propped herself up on one elbow and said, "You fellas all come again now, ya hear?"

Leon laughed, "I don't think I'll cum again for a month!"

"Next week we're at Ted's place," I reminded everyone.

David asked, "Hey, Ted, think your wife can match tonight's entertainment?"

"Hunh! That'll be the day," he grumbled. You are one lucky bastard, Mitch.

"That I am, Ted. That I am."

"Don't forget your dress, Bill," Ellen said demurely.

He turned, smiled at her for a long time, then picked it up from the poker table and told her, "I am going to have this framed and hang it on my bedroom wall."

"Kinda like retiring Larry Bird's Jersey?" Ted quipped.

"More like giving himself something to concentrate on while he beats off," David countered.

"Hey, guys," Ellen giggled, "Who's the big winner tonight?"

They all said in unison, "I am!"

After everyone left I helped her to her feet. "How do you feel?"

"My pussy's sore, my ass burns, my jaw hurts, and I'm covered with cum. I feel fantastic!" she gushed.

We showered together. Hot and soapy and long. Then we went to bed, wrapped up in each others arms, and just enjoyed being together.

"You know what my favorite part of the evening was?" she asked after a while.

So many to choose from! "No, Dear. What did you enjoy the most?"

"At the very end when somebody told you how lucky you are. I was so afraid they would leave thinking, 'Isn't it a shame that Mitch has to be married to such a whore?' I'm glad they don't think of me that way."

"You're not a whore. Don't ever think that. You didn't go out looking to get laid. You did nothing deceitful or behind my back. What you did was show just how much you love me by doing whatever I asked of you. And I love you for doing it."

"But I liked it so much..."

"I couldn't have enjoyed tonight if it was something you dreaded. I am very proud of you."

"Really?"

"And to show how much, I will give you anything you want as a reward." Ellen's car was about to die and would have to be replaced soon. I expected her to tell me what type she wanted.

Instead, there was a long pause. Then she gave a deep sigh and said dreamily, "Anything I want."

I knew she was exhausted. Her breathing eventually became slow and regular, and I thought she had fallen asleep. I was just drifting off myself when she murmered, "Mitch?"

"Hmm?"

"My ladies' book club is meeting here in a couple of weeks..."