Fantasy Sex Cruise 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Eddy that feels so good. I'm getting close. Oooohh so close." I increased my tongue's assault on her clit and licked back toward her vagina each time she moved her hips. "OH, OH, OH YES, YES Eddy I'm cumming! I'm cumming all over your face! I moved my mouth to cover her opening as she pressed down on me and started trembling. Her legs tensed and pulled toward my shoulders. She wasn't kidding about getting very wet when aroused. Her pussy juice flooded into my mouth. I had to swallow three times before her orgasm subsided.

In the bedroom Mandy was lying on her back on a couple of pillows. Her legs were spread slightly and lying flat. "Rodney lie on the bed beside Mandy with your head level with Mandy's tits." Kealani laid on her other side. "Pleasuring a woman with your mouth does not begin straight off with licking her between the legs. Get on your side and move Mandy's arm so you can get your head close to her boob." He did as he was told. "Now use your hand and massage her breast like this." Kealani began caressing Mandy's right tit to show Rodney what she meant.

Rodney copied her movements on her left tit. "How does that feel Rodney?"

"Great Kealani. It feels soft and warm."

"Since there are two of us you can use both hands. That way you can form a cup around it and gently squeeze it so the nipple stands out." Rodney tried that and got the desired result. "Now put your lips over her nipple and see how much of her tit you can get in your mouth." Mandy pushed her chest up to assist them and let out a soft moan. "I think she's enjoying this Rodney. Keep sucking her nipple and gently draw your teeth across it and feel it swell up."

Another moan came from Mandy. "You guys are really making my boobs feel wonderful." They continued playing with her breasts for a few more minutes.

"OK Rodney it's time to move on. Start kissing her chest and keep kissing her as you move your self down the bed." Both of them kissed their way across her stomach down to her navel. "Now take your hand and put it on the inside of her thigh and pull her leg toward you. She'll get the message and spread them for you." She did but kept them flat. "Move your hand up her thigh and gently touch her lip at the top of her thigh." Kealani's hand mirrored Rodney's. "That's it Rodney now rub her lip with your finger up and down." He watched Kealani's skilled finger and did the same. "Take your time. Look at her. See her beautiful pussy and feel it at the same time. Kiss her mound just above her pussy and smell the delicious fragrance of her."

He was trembling slightly as he placed his lips on her bare skin just above her clitoris and kissed her. He opened his mouth and licked her with his tongue. "Very good Rodney. How do you feel?"

"Really excited Kealani. She's so pretty. It's so cool that she has no hair so I can see all of her."

"Now use your other hand to pull back that flap of skin where her pussy begins." Rodney used his thumb to expose Mandy's shiny pink clitoris. "See that pink nub Rodney that's her clit. It's very sensitive so you need to treat it carefully. Put your finger in your mouth and get the tip wet then rub it on her clit." Mandy breathed in sharply when Rodney's finger touched her clit then she let out another moan.

"It sounds like she's ready for the main event Rodney." Kealani pulled Mandy's legs apart and got between them with her face inches from her crotch. Mandy pulled her legs up and bent her knees. "I'm going to show you what to do from here since it's not polite to talk with your mouth full. Pay attention and watch what I do so you can try it next."

Kealani then gave Rodney an up close and personal demonstration of how to eat pussy. She went slow and was deliberate in what she did so he wouldn't miss anything. It didn't take long for Mandy to announce, "I'm getting close Kealani. You two have really wound me up."

"OK Rodney it's your turn. You take her to the finish line." Rodney got between her legs and put his face close to Mandy's slit. "Before you use your tongue you might want to use your fingers to spread her open and take a look at all that pretty plumbing." Rodney pulled her lips apart and looked at her vulva. "Do you see her pee hole?" He shook his head up and down. "Down below that is the entrance to her vagina. Put you finger in there and check out how wet she is." He inserted his index finger about an inch. "Put it all the way in Rodney, she won't mind."

He pushed it all the way in and said, "She's very wet and hot."

"Good. That's how she's supposed to be. Put another finger in there. OK now curl your fingers and slide them along the top of her vagina sort of like your scratching her. Reach in deep and pull them toward you."

"That's not fair Kealani. I'll cum if he keeps that up."

"Go ahead and cum sweetie, it won't hurt you." Rodney kept tickling her g-spot causing her hips to lurch up off the bed. "OK Rodney, take your fingers out and start using your tongue. Suck that sweet juice you've got running out of her and stick your tongue in where your fingers were. Put your hands on her ass so you can squeeze those cheeks and move her hips." Rodney started licking her slit and tongue fucking her hole.

"You're on your own Rodney. I'm going back up here and suck on these magnificent titties while you give her a real big orgasm." Kealani started playing with Mandy's tits alternately sucking one then the other. In less than five minutes Mandy was moaning and breathing fast.

"Ohhh God Kealani. He's making me cum! YES, YES, YES, Aiiiieeeeeowwww YESSSSSS."

"Stick your tongue in her as far as it will go Rodney and suck hard." Her climax shook her and she threw her head back on the pillow and rolled it from side to side.

"Oh Jesus Rodney you learn fast. That was fabulous baby."

Kealani slid down to sit beside Rodney. "How's that nice cock of yours doing Rodney?" They both looked down at his crotch to see that it was rock hard. She slid down further and rolled him on his back. His hard cock stuck straight up in the air. "You wouldn't mind if I tasted this beautiful cock would you?"

"N n n no." He stuttered.

Kealani lowered her head and engulfed his cock until her lips were pressed against his pubes. She drew back and repeated the movement a few times. She pulled off him and said, "Very nice Rodney. Mandy I think you ought to bring that hot wet pussy over here and sit on this wonderful cock to thank Rodney for the lovely orgasm he just gave you. He'd probably like to have one too."

As soon as Nicole's orgasm subsided I told her to stand up and had Lauren lie on her back on the lounge. I positioned Nicole on her hands and knees over Lauren so her pussy was just above Lauren's mouth. I spread my legs and straddled the end of the lounge so my cock was lined up with Nicole's wet hole and began rubbing the head up and down her slimy slit. "Lauren would you be so kind as to use your mouth on my balls while I'm fucking Nicole's tight twat?" I felt Lauren's tongue lick my balls as I continued rubbing my cock along Nicole's pussy.

I placed the head against her vagina and pushed forward, burying the entire length in her with one stroke. I held it deep inside her and felt her hot tunnel conforming to my shape. Lauren raised her head up a little to suck both my balls into her mouth then pulled on them while keeping them imprisoned with her lips. "Oh Jesus Lauren that feels fantastic. That mouth of yours gets more talented every day." I felt her tongue licking and poking each testicle as she covered them in her saliva.

I pulled back and eased my cock about half way out of Nicole. Lauren released my balls and placed her mouth on Nicole's clit. Nicole let out a gasp followed by a low moan. I pushed my cock back into Nicole's vagina and Lauren's mouth again engulfed my balls. We kept up this rhythm for a few minutes until I heard Nicole's breathing get quicker. I placed my hands on her hips and stopped my thrusting then pushed and pulled her to me so I could hold still while Lauren continued sucking my scrotum. Lauren used her thumb to rub Nicole's clit as she rocked back and forth on my cock.

I felt the unmistakable signs of an impending orgasm and pulled Nicole back to impale her completely. "Oh Nicole, Nicole, baby. I'm going to fill your cunt with cum." Lauren used her hand to press my balls against Nicole and gently squeezed them with her fingers. My cock twitched and swelled then began to spurt my hot jizz deep inside Nicole. She responded with strong contractions and milked several more jets of cum from my erection.

I pulled my cock out of Nicole's slippery channel and Lauren immediately licked the shaft to get our combined fluids off it. She then pulled Nicole back so she could cover her vagina with her mouth and suck my cum from her. Nicole hadn't finished climaxing and Lauren's oral assault pushed her into another one. Her hips bucked and her head rolled from side to side as my hot cream was vacuumed from her.

Finally Nicole got up from the lounge. "Wow. You two really know how to treat a girl right. That's the best sex I've had since I've been on this ship. I'm going to go pee now and then I'll check out what's going on inside."

"Tell Mandy she's welcome to come play in the moonlight if she's not too busy."

Lauren was still on her back on the lounge. "Stay like you are Lauren." I knelt on the lounge between her legs, which she immediately pulled up and spread. "Lauren that little gesture is one of the things I love most about you and Kealani. When you spread your legs I get the most wonderful feeling of being welcomed and wanted."

"Eddy only you would see something like that. And it's because you are welcome and wanted. You changed the way I feel about my pussy. You made me feel that it is beautiful and desirable. I'll always be grateful to you for that."

"Well Lauren your pussy is about to be desired once again." I put a cushion under her ass and lay between her outstretched legs. "Your clit is a masterpiece. Just looking at it turns me on. It's so prominent and the nub is as large as one of your nipples." I put my mouth over it and began to lightly suck on it. I pulled back the prodigious hood with my thumb and exposed the round pink bulb so I could lick it and gently nibble on it with my teeth.

"Oh Eddy yes baby keep doing that. You're sending shivers all through my body." I continued to suck her and lick her clit until it grew even larger. I let my tongue slide lower and licked between her long inner lips above her vagina returning each time to her swollen clit. She was moving her pelvis up and down. Pressing her mound against my mouth with each lick. Her hands were squeezing her breasts and her fingers pinched and pulled her nipples.

I held my mouth still with my lips pursed as she continued to move her pussy up and down. Each time her clit pressed against me I sucked it inside and licked it. "Ooooooh, Eddy, yessssss, yessssss baby this feels so incredibly good. Nobody's ever let me fuck his mouth like this before. Oh God Eddy everything I do with you is just so wonderful. Please don't ever stop loving me Eddy. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming but it feels too good to do it."

"Take your time Lauren. Enjoy every second of it and remember if you do cum we can start all over again."

She kept rubbing herself against my mouth for another ten minutes, slowing down and speeding up as the sensations spread from her clit through her whole body. Her eyes were closed and she would moan softly and take deep breaths as her sexual energy built up inside her. I used my fingers to pull and stretch her long spongy inner lips and lick them before returning to slurp her marvelous clit back into my mouth. Finally I felt her legs begin to tremble. She pressed her mound hard against my mouth. "Now Eddy suck it! Suck my clit hard and run the tip of your tongue against it. Yesss, Yesssss, Now! Yessss, Nowwww! Suddenly hot liquid burst forth from her as she squirted. I pulled my face back and a long arc of piss streamed across my back. "OOOHHH MY GOD Eddy I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard!"

I didn't even wait for her to finish. I raised myself up on my knees and wrapped my hand around my rock hard cock and guided the head to her sopping wet vagina then pushed it in all the way. She threw her head back and pressed her hips hard against me. "Ohhh God yes Eddy fuck me."

"I'm going to make love to you Lauren. I want to show you how much I truly love you. I want you to feel how beautiful and desirable you really are. Wrap your legs around me baby and hold me in your arms. That's right just like that. Let me feel those soft full breasts press against me. Put your hands on my ass and pull me into you."

I put my mouth on hers and kissed her and stuck my tongue inside her so she could taste herself as I began stroking into her vagina with long slow strokes. The cushion elevated her hips so it felt like I was going deep into her with each thrust. I opened my eyes and saw her beautiful face in the moonlight. She seemed transported, totally absorbed in a sexual trance. I don't know how long we were there. I was lost in the sensations of her hot slippery cunt as I continued to fuck her. I felt my balls slapping against her and as if she sensed my thinking this she reached both her hands down between her legs and wrapped each one around my testicles. She pulled and squeezed them in time with my stroking her. I stopped my thrusting and held myself buried inside her. "Make me cum with your hands baby. Caress my balls and squeeze them until you coax them into giving you their hot pearly gift. Show them how much you love them."

"OOOOHHHH YESSSS EDDY I do love them. I'll be very good to them and make them feel so happy that they'll want to give me all of their sweet cream." She had become as adept at caressing my balls as Kealani. It was as if they both had a psychic connection to them when we were having sex. They were wet with the copious juices that were flowing out of her pussy and she slid them around in her hands and pressed them against her ass crack as she rubbed her fingers on them from behind. She wrapped her thumbs and index fingers around them and pulled on them like she was milking them alternating the left with the right. The feelings were exquisitely pleasurable.

"I want you to keep doing that but I'm going to take my cock out and I want you to stroke it with one hand while you keep massaging my balls with the other." I pulled it out and her right hand wrapped around it while her left kept playing with my balls. Her hand slid easily up and down the slippery shaft.

"Ooooh Eddy yes baby let me jerk that beautiful cock off. Show me how much you love me baby. Spurt your hot spunk all over my stomach. Come on now, let me have it." A few more strokes and we both felt my cock swell and tighten. Her hand moved faster on my shaft as her other one squeezed my balls.

"Oh Yes Lauren here's my love. Here's the liquid proof of it." The first hot jet of cum shot out and stretched from the top of her mound all the way to her tits. She kept on stroking and squeezing me until five more large spurts and several smaller ones joined the first on her stomach and covered it in white cream.

She squealed, "Oh Eddy you do love me. Look at how much you've given me!" She began to scrape up my cum with her finger and put it in her mouth.

"I'm covered in your piss and you're covered in my semen. If that's not love I don't know what is."

She giggled and said, "I guess your right. It sure looks like love to me. And tastes like it too."

We were still on the lounge basking in the afterglow of our sex. Lauren had almost finished scooping up my goo and sucking it off her fingers while I was lazily rubbing my half hard cock on her magnificent clit to get the last drop of cum that was oozing out of the head. I pulled her large labia and stretched them until I could wrap them around my shaft and rub them along the sides of it.

"That looks like fun. Can anybody play?" Mandy said as she walked out onto the veranda.

"Only if you're beautiful and naked." I said without turning around.

"Then I guess that includes me." She answered.

"We could use a shower, our last little game got a little messy."

"I could use a wash up myself. Lauren that young stud of yours can make a pretty good mess too. He filled my twat with about a cup of his jizz. He's in there now doing the same to Nicole."

We all headed to the bathroom. Lauren walked in the shower and turned on the water but Mandy was delighted to see that there was a bidet in the room. "Wow, I haven't seen one of these for a while and I sure could use one." She sat down on it and turned on the water so she could clean up her crotch.

"Would you mind if I watch?"

"You can do more than watch you can help. Get some of that body wash and kneel down in front of me." This bidet had a hand held spray head on a tube so you could direct the water easily. I adjusted the water temperature and aimed the spray between her spread legs.

When the warm water hit her crotch she said, "That feels nice. Pour a little body wash in you hand and rub it on my pussy." I did as she requested and started rubbing it on her mound using my fingers to spread it on her clit and lips. I spread her labia apart and slid my middle finger along her slit. When I stuck the tip into her vagina I could feel the sticky cum that Rodney had deposited in her. I pulled my finger out and watched as the white goo oozed out of her into the basin. When it stopped dripping out of her I continued to wash her hole with my finger then put the head of the sprayer on her vagina and pressed the lever. Water splashed out around the head as the spray shot into her. "You're pretty good with that thing Eddy. Now wash my asshole. Nicole and I gave each other enemas before we came up here but you do such a nice job I'll let you get it all nice and clean so you can lick it later." I gave her anus the same treatment then turned off the water.

We headed for the shower just as Lauren was getting out. "You two can play in the shower for a while. I'm going to go see what Rodney's up to with Nicole and Kealani."

We got in and Mandy put on a shower cap to keep her pretty shoulder length auburn hair dry. It looked like her natural color but without pubic hair I couldn't be sure if she was a true redhead. Not that it mattered. The warm water felt good. "You may now continue to wash the rest of me Eddy. In fact, I'll let you be my personal bathing assistant if you want the job."

"That's a tempting offer Mandy but I seem to have a few other items to add to my already full life that I haven't even sorted out yet. I have no idea how these cruises are going to affect my marriage."

I took my time rubbing the body wash on her shoulders and back as she faced the wall of the shower. I then carefully washed her fabulous ass. Her dancing had kept her in great shape and given her a taut but still feminine butt. I massaged it with both hands letting my fingers slide up and down her crack.

I put my hands on her upper arms and turned her around to face me, then I pressed against her and kissed her. Her full breasts mashed against my chest as my tongue slid into her mouth. She put her hands on my ass and pulled my hips against her. My hard cock was against her upper thigh. She spread her legs and my cock slipped between them into the tunnel formed by her pussy and upper thighs. She moved her legs back together and squeezed my cock.

I stopped kissing her and grabbed the bottle of body wash so I could pour some on her tits as I leaned back with my upper body but kept my hips pressed against hers and my cock still ensconced in the warm embrace of her pussy pocket. I started to wash her breasts with my hands. "Use your body to wash mine Eddy and kiss me some more. I like kissing and you do it ever so well." I returned my mouth to hers and resumed kissing her while I rubbed my torso against her as the body wash dripped down our chests to reach our lower stomachs.