Fantasy...Temptation...Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,694 Followers

Kim had barely crawled up onto the king sized bed, next to their awaiting conquest, before Shannon stepped from the closet wearing the alluring red dress Roger had bought her while on vacation a couple of years earlier. This one was so sexy she had never even dreamed of wearing it anywhere near their home. But today, as part of Roger's fantasy, her suddenly goose bump coated body hummed with arousal at the thought of posing in it for the boy next door.

"Holy Hell! That is one hot dress. What do you say Eric?" Kim said, her voice dripping equal parts lust and envy. She couldn't resist and slipped her right hand behind Eric, to lightly and discreetly stroke his lower back.

This time, they waited for him to reply, "Um, ah, yeah, I mean, WOW! You look, like, super sexy Mrs. Landers. I mean really, really, like ultra hot!" Eric genuinely effused his approval even as Mrs. Madison's hand not so innocently caressed his back. The strapless red dress was so low cut, it looked like most of each big, fleshy boob was ready to spill out of the top at any moment. Her cleavage was immense, and absolutely commanded attention. The rest of the dress was kind of a flowing, soft looking material that came to about mid-thigh, and did a fabulous job of showing off Mrs. Landers's tan legs.

Kim had never seen Shannon is this dress before, even though she'd heard stories of her nights out in a strange city, wearing this very dress at her husband's request. "Well, you have to wear this one for your anniversary, I mean Roger will absolutely ravage you, if someone else doesn't first." Kim glanced to Eric, placing her left hand very gently on his thigh, "Eric, can't you just imagine how other men would want to, you know, have their way with Mrs. Landers if they saw her out, say at a bar, wearing this dress?"

"Um, yeah, no doubt." He replied, his body temperature rising from the visual stimulation provided by Mrs. Landers, as well as Mrs. Madison's ever loosening towel and her soft hands on his skin.

"Aww, that is so sweet," Shannon purred as her eyes crawled over Eric's mostly naked body, the general conversation as so often described by Roger, now coming to her naturally, "But I am afraid it is just too much. I don't want to look like some sort of floosy, going around flashing everyone that sees me."

Scooting a little closer to Eric, her towel slipping down until most of her right breast was pressed against the boy's strong bicep, Kim replied, "Oh, don't be silly. Haven't you seen pictures of women at high class affairs, wearing tops that show at least this much, if not more?"

Shannon slowly stepped ever closer to Eric, until she was almost directly between his outstretched legs, "Well, I suppose so, but the top of this is so daring, I'm afraid if I move the wrong way, I might, what do they call it, oh yeah, I might have a wardrobe malfunction. "

Kim's left hand was now ever so slightly stroking up and back the length of Eric's thigh, just to the edge of his shorts. "Why don't you move like you might at a bar, and we'll see how you do. I know, bend over and whisper to me, like you might Roger, and we'll see if everything stays where it's supposed to."

Shannon was now all in, as she and Kim were living out Roger's fantasy just as he'd breathlessly whispered so many times, refining it into a more erotic interlude with each telling. She figured that once this final tease was complete, she and Kim would write their own chapter to this tale.

"Well, okay, I guess that is the best thing to do." Shannon leaned over, across Eric's extended left leg, placing one hand on his thigh, next to Kim's, and the other on Kim's left shoulder. Their eyes met, the smoldering arousal evident to each of them. In this position, with Shannon bent at the waist, her ass was positioned erotically before Eric. The short dress was riding up so that most of her left thigh was visible, and brushing against his right leg. Leaning forward as she was, her left breast began to pull free of the dress, offering the lucky young man a clear view of the sexy image being presented.

All three were nearing their breaking point, and as Shannon began to nibble and kiss on her ear, Kim spoke, the sexual tension evident in her halting voice. "Eric, you, ah, have the best angle, is the, um, is the dress preserving my friend's modesty?" Before he responded, Kim reached up and tugged on the material, causing Shannon's left breast to pop free. Likewise, the jostling around led to Kim's towel finally succumbing to gravity, and dropping down fully expose her upper body.

Seeing both sexy older women now partially nude finally gave Eric the courage to reach out, and he slid his right hand slowly up Shannon's leg and beneath her dress to stroke her ass before slipping his fingers further around to explore her wet and smoldering pussy. His left came up to caress the large, fleshy breast that had been pulled free.

Shannon gasped against her friend's ear upon feeling Eric's large hands caressing her. Roger had actually drawn the whole seduction out in a more excruciating manner, but Shannon couldn't stand it any longer, and lightly grasped Kim's chin and turned her until she could kiss her, as slowly and erotically as she knew how. She wanted to perform for the hunky teenager fondling her with increasing confidence. She found herself wanting to be a fantasy come- to-life for him.

After almost a full minute, Shannon pulled away, breaking from the smoldering kiss. She stood, her lips puffy and glimmering, and her excitement evident in her lustful gaze and labored breaths. "Ah, well, I'd say this dress is the, ah, winner. At least Eric's approval is quite evident." She said, motioning toward his tented shorts.

Kim got off the bed to stand beside her friend, the towel falling to the floor to reveal her sleek, nude body, and inviting, hairless pussy. She turned to Shannon, and deftly unzipped the suggestive red dress until it also cascaded to the carpet. Both women stood there, perfectly naked, their immense arousal made evident by their protruding nipples, glistening pussies and somewhat labored breathing. After only a few seconds, they turned their complete attention to Eric.

He was equal parts nervous, horny, and even apprehensive. He'd bedded his fair share of girls, but never someone this much older than him, and definitely never two at once. It was like a dream come true, and he only hoped he could fulfill his part of this encounter.

"You know," Kim said, her hands beginning to roam over Shannon's body, practically buzzing in anticipation of what they were about to do. "There are a few things we never do with our husbands that I kind of want us to try on your cute neighbor, what do you think?" Kim recalled the line from Shannon's retelling of Roger's fantasy. She remembered it so clearly because it mirrored her thoughts at the time, and perfectly expressed her desires at this very moment.

Shannon answered in the same manner as Kim, continuing to talk about Eric as if he was here solely for their hedonistic pleasure, "I think this is going to be one fun afternoon. What did you have in mind?"

Kim took Shannon's hand and stepped closer to the wide eyed boy, pushed him back further onto the bed, and they both began to tug the shorts down his muscular thighs as she spoke, "Well, I've always wanted to share a really nice blowjob with you, but there is just so much that could go wrong with our husbands, I never did it."

Eric's rock hard prick sprang free as his shorts were removed and slapped against his flat stomach before reaching an equilibrium, jutting at an upward angle above his large, weighty looking balls.

Shannon climbed up on the bed and gently clutched the thick shaft of Eric's cock as she answered, "Sounds yummy. Come up here and let's give it a try."

Kim soon mirrored her friend's position opposite Eric's prone body, her hand joining Shannon's to lightly caress and stroke the impressive phallus. Rather than immediately proceed to their ultimate objective, the two sexy women began to kiss once again, as an erotic and sensual kiss as they'd ever shared. Eric stared on, in shocked disbelief as he watched the woman he'd jacked off to so many times before make out with her equally hot friend. They continued with the kiss, even as they repositioned their bodies and their faces slowly descended ever closer to his now throbbing cock, until his blood engorged head made contact with their chins.

Aware of the boy's cock, now pulsing against their faces, the women broke from their kiss and gazed at Eric's lovely penis. "You know, this is always the scene Roger spends the most time with, and usually the one that finishes him off. I know it's because he always envisions it being him laying here, watching us share him. He's told me in numerous late night confessions of how he dreams of watching us ever so slowly drive him crazy."

Kim smiled knowingly. "I'm not surprised, I mean, he is a man...and, well, can you really blame him." She smiled devilishly, then leaned down and place a velvety soft kiss on the tip of Eric's cock. She just as quickly pulled away, saying, "But it looks like Eric is going to be the lucky recipient of Roger's fantasy blowjob today," then slipped her left hand behind Shannon's neck and guided her over until their lips met in an increasingly sloppy kiss across the head of the boy's needy cock. The kiss was like nothing they'd ever experienced, as they maneuvered the spongy, purplish head of Eric's large penis in and out of their soft, moist lips, alternating between a deep French kiss one second then jointly swabbing and sucking their shared portion of the thick pulsing cock the next. Eventually Shannon grasped the shaft and pulled it free, allowing her unfettered access to engulf the entire head, sucking it gently but firmly well past her lips. Kim watched her friend as she had numerous times before, but this time, she was free to assist, and after a few more seconds as a spectator, leaned over to kiss the lower third of the hairless pole, ultimately moving upward until she once again joined Shannon in another agonizingly slow yet lavish assault of Eric's throbbing head. They settled into a pattern, one tongue bathing his balls and shaft while the other kissed and nibbled his sensitive tip, taking care not to push him over the edge. Every minute or so, they'd tortuously maneuver to switch places, often diverting into a passionate kiss while jointly running their hands every so tenderly over the boy's throbbing genitals, until they would once again position their kiss over his pulsing head before moving on to their respective tasks at each end of his steel like shaft. After about 10 minutes of this porn-star worthy blowjob, it was obvious the boy wouldn't be able to withstand much more, and they reluctantly ceased their attack to give him a break.

"So, Eric, if we keep doing that, you're going to cum, aren't you?" Kim asked the obvious as she lightly drug her fingernails from his thigh up past his bobbing penis, to draw little circles on his hard, flat stomach.

"Ah, oh god, well, yeah, I mean, that was amazing." He panted out his response, "You're not going to stop are you?"

"Well, no, but I think we better slow down." Kim replied, "How about I divert your thoughts a little to increase your staying power." She then swung her leg around and straddled his face, essentially forcing her drenched pussy over his mouth. As Eric began to lick and nibble on her smooth cunt, Kim leaned forward to once again join her friend in the meticulously torturous assault of Eric's steel hard cock. They alternated between slowly, but firmly licking up the thick shaft, and every time he'd appear to be approaching an orgasm, they'd break free and entertain each other with yet another arousing kiss. As the minutes passed, Kim's response to Eric's surprisingly talented tongue escalated, and she lost ability to focus on the task at hand, and leaned back to better the positioning of her clit as her pleasure peaked. Shannon begin more seriously stroking the boy's thoroughly saliva coated cock while watching the erotic sight of her friend orgasming across the boy's face. She could tell he was about to cum, and decided it would be cruel to make him wait any longer. To watch Kim writhe across Eric's face while he grunted and moaned, his cock pulsing fat and hard was almost enough to bring Shannon off as well. Only a few more strokes and she felt the already thick cock seem to swell even more, until it eventually exploded within her pistoning hands. The first expulsion of semen rocketed upward and it Kim on her left nipple. The second hit not much lower, and the third was almost a direct bull's-eye to her belly button.

Feeling the hot seed splatter against her body only furthered Kim's desire, and even as Eric moaned into her spasming cunt he managed to lock his lips around her clit and continue his unrelenting tonguing. As yet another orgasmic wave overwhelmed her, Kim began to grind her hips even more urgently into the boy's face, and frenziedly repeat in an ever escalating and impassioned tone, "Oh fuck! OH fuck! OH Fuck!! OH FUCK!!"

Seeing and hearing her friend in such ecstasy, as well as feeling the large cock still pulsing within her stroking hands was actually pushing Shannon to the edge of orgasm as well, without any contact with her pussy at all. With no conscious thought, she responded to the incredibly erotic scenario and instinctively wrapped her lips around Eric's cock even as it continued to erupt into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed with no reservations, her unplanned yet now unavoidable intent was to drain the lucky boy dry.

The stimulation to Kim's now ultra-sensitive clit was becoming almost too much to bear, and she leaned forward to provide just enough separation from Eric's aggressive tongue to enable her to gain some degree of awareness as to her surroundings. As she did so, she dropped down to kiss Shannon's neck and whisper in her ear, even as she continued to tenderly suck on Eric's slowly deflating, yet still long and thick, cock. "God, you look so sexy loving on his dick like that...I just came too many times to even count...this is one incredible little seduction your husband orchestrated."

Shannon pulled Eric's drained, saliva coated penis from her mouth, holding it aside while she turned to kiss Kim. "I am glad you came so many times...but I am in dire need of attention...let's take our boy-toy here to the shower. We'll give him a little visual incentive to help revive him for round two while we get cleaned up."

With that, both women crawled from the bed, then helped Eric to his feet as well. They kissed once more while he stood there, a look of lustful disbelief evident on his young face, then they jointly clutched his still half hard cock and led him to the shower.

The end...

JackKing
JackKing
1,694 Followers