Far From Home

Story Info
Shy, conservative wife is on display in Cancun.
7.5k words
4.51
244.9k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vetman
Vetman
288 Followers

This story was related to me by my good friend Jake, who I have met through my stories on Literotica. He related some unusually erotic experiences he and his bride have had and asked me to write this particular story about the experience he and his young bride had on vacation awhile back. Since I wasn't actually there, I had to embellish his account of the experience a bit to tell the story.

The weeks crawled by after we booked our trip to Cancun, but the day finally arrived to jump on the airplane and start our vacation. Britney, my wonderful 23 year-old wife and I would be celebrating our first wedding anniversary during our well earned vacation at the Blue Bay Village all inclusive resort. While waiting to clear customs, we chatted with a couple we met from Georgia who were staying at the same resort, and shared a cab ride with them to Blue Bay. After checking in we agreed to meet later at the beach bar where we quickly became friends. Chris and Kate were in their late 20's or early 30's and very easy going and cheerful, with delightful Georgia accents. It was their first big vacation since their honeymoon 5 years earlier.

We were all surprised when we discovered that some of the women on the beach were topless. Neither of our wives had ever gone topless and at first they were a little annoyed when they saw us looking around. I didn't know about Kate yet, but I was sure that my shy Britney would never even consider going topless in public. Don't get me wrong, she is ready for anything when it comes to sex in the privacy of our home, and an absolutely wild woman in bed, but she is very conservative around others.

On our second full day Britney had a delightful surprise for me. When she caught up with me on the beach she was wearing a thong bikini that she had just bought in the gift shop. The sight of her firm round cheeks completely exposed in the bright sun caused an almost instant erection.

"What do you think, Jake?" she said smiling, but looking a little worried.

"Wow. I love it. You look so hot, babe". To reinforce my delight, I took her hand and brushed it against my crotch. Her face relaxed into a broad grin when her hand confirmed how much I liked it.

I had enjoyed seeing Kate wearing a thong the day before and I'm sure it was Kate's lack of inhibition that had influenced Britney to join in. I wanted to capture the moment forever and must have taken 30 digital photos of her from every angle. I caught Chris stealing looks at her perfectly shaped ass, and knew he was enjoying her exposure as much as I had enjoyed Kate's the day before.

Between dips in the water and some snorkeling, we kept the beach bar busy as we hung out and chatted. We were loose from the drinks and having fun, laughing at everything and being a little silly. The girls were discussing something between them selves and giggling when Chris and I decided to try the two-man kayak, and took off. As we paddled along the beach, we spotted the girls relaxing in the water and paddled over to them. We were both shocked when they suddenly stood up laughing - and topless. We started cheering like teenagers at the sight of their exposed breasts and abandoned the kayak with a splash to join them in the water. I hugged Britney and cupped her breast underwater. She reached for my cock and got her confirmation that the surprise was very appreciated.

I was even more turned on to discover that their tops were back at the beach chairs. They had actually removed them and walked topless all the way to the water. I was sure that this had been Kate's idea and was delighted that she and all the alcohol had persuaded Britney to join her. I was excited to see that my conservative Britney was becoming so uninhibited far from home and away from anyone we knew.

Very much to my delight, when we returned to our chairs, the girls stayed topless for the rest of the afternoon. With only their tiny thong bikini bottoms they now were almost naked. It's one thing to see other women topless, but it's really exciting to stare at the breasts of someone you know personally, and even more exciting to see you wife almost naked in public for the first time. I had to hide my hard-on at first, but eventually calmed down enough to keep it under control.

I knew that Chris was enjoying staring at my wife as much as I was enjoying staring at Kate. My petite 23-year old Britney is slender, but not skinny, with a flat stomach. Her perfectly shaped breasts are not huge, but definitely not small, with average size nipples that stayed delightfully erect all afternoon. Her long sensuous dark hair was wrapped up and pinned on the top of her head. Kate on the other hand is a blonde, and a few inches taller and fuller. She is a little heavy but not fat, with large breasts capped with darker and much larger nipples than my Britney's. Because of their size, her breasts sagged slightly, but they were still absolutely wonderful to look at. The big difference between them was Britney's soft voice and slight shyness with an inviting natural smile that never seemed to go away. Kate was high energy, talkative and, I was learning, a real flirt. When I brought her a new drink from the bar, she jumped up and grabbed me in a bear hug that pressed those bare breasts against my chest and told me I was 'just so damned cute'. She intentionally rubbed her breasts against me, but had done it in such a silly manner that Britney didn't seem to notice.

Sitting around the two girls topless all afternoon that first day was just incredibly arousing. Britney said she needed to take a dip to cool off and I jumped at the opportunity to join her. As soon as we waded out into the water about chest high, we embraced and started groping each other under the water. I turned her so her back was to the beach, lifted her a little and took her breasts into my mouth. I tongued and nibbled on her very erect, hardened nipple. Judging from her moaning, they were far more sensitive than usual. I slid her thong down her legs and off of her feet, and stuck the thong into a pocket on my trunks. It was thrilling having her totally nude among the other swimmers and in view of all the people on the beach without their being aware. She spread her legs to give me full access to her completely exposed pussy and moaned as I massaged her clit. She impatiently reached down and pushed my trunks to my knees and started stroking my rock hard cock as we continued kissing.

Then we noticed Chris and Kate wading out to join us. They dropped down so only their heads were above water only a few feet from us. It was so exciting having Britney completely nude so close to Chris without him knowing. I knew my conservative Britney had to be feeling really exposed and guessed it was a major turn-on for her. As they embraced we exchanged quick comments about how good the water felt and each turned our attention back to our spouses as I slowly moved a little further away.

As we kissed, Britney wrapped her legs around me, which spread her wide open. I moved my hand under her bottom and felt her swollen lips and inviting opening. I maneuvered the head of my cock to the target and lowered her onto it. Her eyes closed and her head dropped to my shoulder as we both were overcome by the exquisite feeling of my entire length pressed way up inside of her.

We stayed joined together as we moved slowly around in the water kissing. We drifted over toward Chris and Kate who were similarly embraced, staring into each other's eyes and kissing also. Chris smiled at us and in a slightly husky voice said, "It doesn't get any better than this, huh Jake?"

"It sure doesn't." I managed to respond.

From the distracted look on Kate's face, I was sure that Chris was inside of her also, but neither of us let on as we slowly moved around. A couple snorkeled by on their way back to the beach and I noticed both heads turned in our direction. Their clear view through their masks of our joined naked bodies had to leave no doubt about what the four of us were doing. We finally disengaged and I snuck Britney's thong back to her, which she managed to casually get back on.

When we all returned to our chairs on the beach, the atmosphere was more sexually charged, and the conversation filled with sexual innuendos. I hand to capture this and I grabbed my camera and started snapping. Chris did the same. The girls stood and posed together so we could take pictures of the two of them. I was delighted to be capturing Kate's breasts to enjoy after we got home, and a little excited thinking of Chris enjoying pictures of Britney's bare breasts whenever he wanted. I always thought it would bother me to see someone else enjoy Britney's nude body and especially watching strangers walk out of their way to get a good look at her. Instead I was surprised by how much her exposure was turning me on. I'm sure looking at Kate's nearly nude body while consuming a few drinks probably also had something to do with how excited I was feeling

That evening it was apparent that she was really turned on from exposing herself in public for the first time and I was really horny from watching them. We attacked each other in the shower and managed to make it to the bed for the longest and most intense sex we could remember. We were so horny that we were almost too late for dinner.

The resort had great facilities and a wonderful stage show every night, but they didn't have much of a nightclub, only an oversized bar area. Because of that, they provided free transportation every night to the glitzy downtown nightclubs and took care of the cover charge. You had to get yourself home though, which was about a $12 cab ride.

On our fourth night, we decided to go downtown and try the nightclubs after dinner and the stage show at the resort. I knew Britney was really turned on from exposing herself on the beach the last two days and uninhibited from the several drinks at happy hour, but I still couldn't believe that she had agreed to wear the outrageously sexy outfit that I had bought for her to bring on the trip. She had agreed to bring it along but had almost guaranteed me that she would never wear it.

I was still expecting Britney to change her mind when she emerged from the bathroom with a sexy smile wearing the extremely short little skirt and brief little top. The sexy white skirt was a thin, silky material that was pleated so that it could swing up if she spun around. Her breasts moved around freely in the silky white top that was nothing more than a hanky-sized piece of material that covered her front and left her back bare. Two thin straps held it in place, one set that rose above each breast in the front and tied around her neck and one set that came from either side and tied around the middle of her back. It was shaped with a plunging neckline between the two neck straps that exposed a lot of cleavage from the front. The slight swell of her breast was just visible on either side where the material joined between the neck strap and back strap. The bottom was V shaped with the tip of the V just reaching her belly button and then rising on both sides to meet the straps that tied behind her back. It was very easy to slip my hand in to caress her nipple and if Britney wasn't careful dancing, the material could shift enough for her breast to slip out. The thin material was just shear enough that I could barely see the darker circles of her nipples.

The real rush hit me when Britney lifted the short little skirt in the front to flash me her completely shaved pussy. She was wearing this tiny skirt with no underwear, not even her little thong. This wasn't the first time that Britney has teased me with no panties when we went out, but never in anything this short. She knew from experience that I would go crazy all night thinking about her perfect, naked little body just barely concealed from view, and especially her completely shaved pussy hidden just 4 or 5 inches above the hem of the skirt.

Just the sight of all the exposed tanned skin in that white outfit with that long hair would draw a lot of attention. Eyes would be drawn to the movement of Britney's breasts and her nipples protruding through the silky top. I realized when she bent over to close the suitcase that it would be almost impossible for her not to inadvertently flash that gorgeous round ass and maybe her bare pussy before the night was over. I was amazed that she was being so daring just to tease and excite me. Normally she wouldn't consider going out with only this brief little outfit to hide her naked body. It had to be the combination of being away from home, drinking too much at happy hour and enjoying all the attention she was getting from other men on the beach that had her so uninhibited tonight.

On our way to the resort's very impressive stage show after dinner, Britney expressed her concern that the dress was too short and the top too skimpy and she was uncomfortable that she would forget to be careful and show too much. I was disappointed that she had come to her senses and threatened to change outfits or at least put panties on. After the show, we met Chris and Kate at the bar. Chris couldn't get his eyes off of Britney even though Kate was looking very hot with her large breasts pouring out of her very low cut and short red sundress. They challenged us to try Tequila shots with them, in order to get a 'quick buzz', which we had never done before. They taught us how to lick the salt before and suck the lime after the shot. After three shots we were buzzed and had had enough. Suddenly the announcement that the bus to the nightclub was leaving momentarily had us rushing not to be left behind. My disappointment evaporated as we all jumped on the bus and headed downtown, with Britney still naked in her brief little outfit. I noticed that Chris had slyly held back as we boarded the bus to let Britney go ahead so he steal a peek up her little skirt as she climbed up.

The nightclub we were taken to was one of the largest and hottest in Cancun with state of the art lighting and special effects, high-energy music, and multi level dance floors. The bars, tables and standing area were on the main floor surrounded a huge dance floor that was sunken down about 5 ft below the main floor. There were also several small dance floors along the wall that were elevated about 3 to 4 ft above the main floor. Modernistic stairways led to the second floor balcony with more bars, tables and sofas overlooking the dance floor from three sides.

Even though there were a lot of other hot looking women in very sexy outfits, Britney was drawing a lot of attention wherever we went. Chris and Kate talked us into two more Tequila shots to 'get the buzz going'.

As we stood chatting, Kate leaned close to me smiling and in a low voice said "Jake, I know Chris is enjoying it, but I thought you ought to know that Britney's flashing the whole bar". I jumped up to look and sure enough Britney's was chatting away with Chris, unaware that her top had shifted and her breast had popped out for the entire bar to gawk at. I reached over and pulled her top in place.

"Oh god" she said, as she adjusted her top, blushing, and tried to avoid eye contact with the guys standing nearby who had been enjoying her display. Kate was laughing at Britney's reaction when

Chris pointed past Kate and said, "What's that?" As she turned to look, he yanked on her sundress and both of her large breasts popped out to my delight and the guys around us. She yelled and clutched her dress. She kept exposing herself as she struggled to get them back in the tight top, slapping at Chris and laughing.

Britney grabbed my hand and we moved to the dance floor. I noticed that Britney was a little unsteady walking and knew she was really feeling the shots. As Britney danced, her skirt would raise enough that I was seeing flashes of her bare cheeks. The floor was very crowded so this wasn't as visible to other dancers or the guys watching the dancers five feet up on the main floor. Those watching her were probably more focused on the movement of Britney's breasts in her top. I heard someone whistle from the main floor behind me, and noticed that Britney's breast had made another appearance. I pointed to it and she stopped to adjust the top again.

As we danced I kept slipping in behind her, holding her waist and grinding my crotch into her soft ass. Britney would push back against me and rub her butt up and down against my cock. I would slyly slip my hand down and back up to touch her smooth bare ass or slide my hand into the side of her top to quickly caress her breast. During one song a hissing sound suddenly produced a thick cloud of fog that engulfed the dance floor. It was so thick that we could barely see the people 10 feet from us, and if I couldn't see them, they couldn't see us. Strobe lights flashed to create a surreal feeling as I held Britney against me with my right arm and pushed me hardening cock against her. I moved my left hand up the front of her leg and pushed up her skirt to touch her pussy. Touching her shaved pussy and rubbing her clit among all these people felt so incredibly erotic. Knowing that we were hidden by the fog Britney let me massage her clit for a few seconds while she reached down and gave my hardening cock a couple of squeezes before pushing me gently away.

After a few dances with her breasts making a couple more appearances, we went back and found Chris and Kate at the bar. I told them no more shots and ordered two margaritas. We danced another set with Chris and Kate joining us. We swapped partners back and forth with Kate pushing her butt back against me and Chris getting to enjoy seeing Britney's breast pop out again. We left them on the dance floor and decided to see what was up on the balcony. Britney was a little unsteady, so I carried both our drinks, which were a lot stronger than I thought they would be.

I noticed that the very large crowd was mostly young to middle aged. There were a lot of couples as well as groups of girls and groups of guys. I also noticed what I call the lurkers. These are guys that are standing around alone and stalking the women. Voyeurs, really, who move to wherever the hottest women are and try to position themselves to look up their dresses or see an exposed nipple. Groups of guys will check out a hot girl showing too much near them, but the lurkers move around looking for opportunities. Usually they are around the dance floor hoping the girls dress gets too high or a breast gets flashed. If you spot a drunken couple making out hot and heavy in a corner, there will be a lurker nearby leering. I can usually spot them because they roam around and keep showing up all over the place. Or they might follow one girl around-especially one dressed like Britney.

I noticed that Britney's outfit was drawing some attention as we moved toward the balcony. As we started up the open stairs with only a handrail on the side, I saw a lurker who I had noticed watching her earlier, move casually closer to the stairs ahead of us so that she would be high over his head when she reached the top. I glanced back and saw another lurker moving toward the stairs, but taking his time to be sure she was well ahead of him when he started up. She was clueless as we neared the top right over the first lurker who had a clear view of her nakedness straight up her short little skirt, while the other was getting a good look at her bare ass from the back as he followed us up. I was sure I would see them again after their discovery that she was naked under the skirt.

The balcony had two bars, some low tables and sofas on the inside and some tall tables and a countertop to sit your drinks on that ran all around the edge of the balcony. The balcony was crowded, but not as much as the main floor. I followed Britney to an open area along the countertop and sat our drinks down. I stood close behind her as she leaned against the countertop looking down at the dance floor. As we swayed to the music I casually slipped my hand down under the back of her skirt and lightly massaged her smooth, bare ass. We stood watching the dancers and the light show, talking, moving to the music and sipping our drinks for about 20 minutes when I happened to look down and realized that there was no wall below the countertop, only two thin rails.

Vetman
Vetman
288 Followers
12