Fat Tuesday Flirt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Den went down on his knees and pulled her panties off, but left her stockings and boots in place. Jeff's hands moved to her breasts and Den lifted one leg over his shoulder. The sticky pedals of her lips spread open for Den and he dove right in, flicking his tongue from the base of her pussy all the way up to tickle her clit. Katy wailed and would have fallen if not for Jeff keeping her standing. Den fucked her with his tongue while slurping on her lips while Jeff mauled her breasts. Gerry had his pants down and was stroking a six-inch erection, which left Katy wondering how he felt about her big dick comments. Meanwhile, Max leaned back in his chair, content to watch the show for now.

"Aaaaiieee!!!" Katy wailed. The tightening ball of pleasure between her legs gave a last pulse, exploding outward, making it feel like even her hair tingled. Every nerve in her body winked on in pleasure like Christmas lights.

Katy was still rubber-limbed as Jeff pulled her over to the couch. He pulled her down on top of him when he sat and she was facing the room with her legs spread open obscenely. Her pussy was red and glazed, looking ready for more. Katy wasn't sure when Jeff took his jeans off, but they were gone and she felt his cock against her bare ass. As her strength came back she ground into him, feeling his prick twitch against her cheeks. In front of her, Den was getting rid of his clothes and Gerry kept right on stroking it.

"Put it in," Jeff breathed in her ear. Katy nodded and reached between her legs while rising up. She grasped his shaft and while he was just a head smaller than her husband, who was over seven inches, he was so thick she could barely close her hand around him. Katy was glad she was so wet if she was going to take his cock. In her high-heeled boots it was easy for Katy to ride Jeff. She sat down on him and moaned from low in her throat as she felt his girth stretch her wide. God, she hadn't felt a cock so thick in the longest time. Jeff had been right earlier. There was a good reason for a woman to put up with his bullshit. If he was filling her with that every night she might be able to put up with him herself. Katy moved her hips and bounced up and down on that filling shaft, thrilling at how it touched every part of her. She looked down and was excited by how filled she looked with her lips so stretched out. Jeff's hands were on her hips, forcing her down hard on him and her big breasts were bouncing violently as she rode him. The guys loved the show and were cheering while she fucked their friend. She reached down and massaged his large balls, which made Jeff grunt loudly and he thrust up into her.

"That's it, fuck me, Katy. Fuck me you little cocktease!" Jeff growled, grabbing her bouncing breasts and manhandling them.

"Uhnnn yeah, fuck Jeff, you're cock feels good. Mmmm..." Katy moaned. Brian always liked it when she talked dirty and over the years Katy had really gotten into it. When her husband told her she sounded like a porn star she took it was a compliment.

Den approached her, hold out his angry looking cock. Katy looked at the red, flared head and licked her lips while bouncing on Jeff's cock, relishing the part of the slut. She knew they were all going to fuck her now, so what else could she call herself? Right now it didn't seem like a negative at all. Den grabbed her and pulled her forward so his cock was staring her in the face. Den wasn't in as good shape as some of the other guys, and his brown hair was thinning on top, but he had a nice, juicy eight-inch cock and that was all that concerned Katy right now. He was great with his tongue before and that made him Katy's kind of guy. She'd been right, he was bigger than Jeff, but not nearly as thick, which made it easier for her to stretch her lips around him. Her nose filled with his scent as she fed his shaft into her mouth. She relaxed her throat and buried her nose in his nest of brown pubic hair. She sucked hard and heard Den moan in pleasure. She put a hand on his ass to hold him in her mouth while she sucked him and tickled his balls with her other hand.

In her new position, it was hard for Katy to fuck Jeff, but he picked up the slack, putting his hands on her waist and fucking her back and forth on his prick. The way he slammed her back and forth it was like she was impaled on one long cock as Den would slip from her mouth as Jeff pulled her back onto him. Katy felt stuffed to the gills and like a total sexual being. Her whole body pulsed with her satisfied pussy. She worked on her tongue on the underside of Den's cock and massaged his balls and in a few short minutes he shot his load, spewing thick cum down her throat and filling her mouth without warning. Katy choked as she tried to keep up and his cum dripping from her mouth onto the carpet when he pulled out. She licked her lips to clean up the mess while Den backed away and fell into a chair, obviously having trouble keeping his feet under him.

Jeff lifted Katy in the air and turned her to face him. She reached down and had his cock in position to slip right back inside her. She ran her hands under his polo shirt and felt his smooth, strong chest. Jeff's looks were a bit rough for her taste, but his strength was attractive. Their eyes locked and Katy saw the challenge in his. She grabbed his face and kissed him hard. Yes, his friend had just cum in her mouth, but he didn't pull away. He did, however, swat her ass hard and she gasped into their kiss. With her hands on his shoulders and her boots planted on the floor, Katy rode his cock as hard as she could and reached back for his balls. She was determined to make the tough bastard cum before she did.

"You like my pussy, is it nice and tight?" She moaned to Jeff. For the moment she'd forgotten she was putting on a show. Her attention was focused on Jeff.

"Feels nice, Katy. You fuck real good. I wanna feel you cum again." Jeff grunted, jacking his hips up to meet hers.

"Ohhh....yeahhhhh....ohhhhhh....yeahhhh...fuck meeeeee....Jeffffff..." Katy howled. His cock felt so good inside her she realized holding out was out of the question. Her pussy squished as she fucked him and in seconds another orgasm was on her. "Uhhnnnnn...yeahhhhhh..."

"C'mon Katy, that's it. Cum for me slut," Jeff shouted. Her pussy was clenching his cock and they were slamming together so hard it felt like the couch would shatter beneath them. Suddenly, Jeff lifted her off him and tossed her onto her back beside him on the couch. He jerked his slimy cock and shot his load all over her, spraying her flat stomach and heaving breasts. She felt strangely disappointed that he pulled out at the last minute, but it felt dirtier that he came all over her. Once he'd drained himself, Jeff pulled up his pants and grabbed her panties from the floor, tossing them to her. "Better clean up for the next batter," he told her. Katy did her best to wipe up his spunk with her tiny panties, but she was still a mess. Gerry was watching her hungrily while he played with himself, but Max was the next out of his seat and he removed his clothes as he approached her.

Katy was happy to see a nice, large cock bobbing between Max's legs as he crawled onto the couch between her legs. She had one boot heel hooked on the back of the couch, while the other rested on the floor and she stared up at Max as he pushed into her pussy and moved on top of her. He was nice and filling, and she grasped him with her muscles as he sawed it in and out of her. If Katy liked them big, Max was built to please her. Her emerald eyes blazed as she looked up at him with lust. She could only imagine that after years of flirting with her Max couldn't have guessed that he would finally fuck her under these circumstances. He lowered himself so the dark hair on his chest tickled her nipples as he thrust inside her. Their faces were so close they almost touched.

"I'm going to be the last to leave tonight," Max whispered in her ear. "I want to fuck you without an audience."

"Mmm, yes," Katy moaned, digging her nails into his biceps. He was churning his hips faster and faster, driving inside her and she thrust her pussy back at him, pulling him a deeply as she could. Ripples of pleasure built to waves inside her, growing in power. She turned to see the three other men watching her get fucked and she felt so dirty her passion kicked into overdrive. Max grabbed her head and turned her back to look at him.

"Watch...while I...fuck you..." He growled, bearing his teeth.

"Ffffffuckkkk meeeeee!" Katy cried. She hooked her boots behind Max's back and pulled him into her, locking his cock inside her while she worked her hips. It put just enough pressure on her clit and her body was buffeted by another strong orgasm. Her pussy clamped down on Max and she felt him trying to pull back, but she whimpered, "Cum inside me, please Max." She'd been on The Pill for years and wasn't concerned about being knocked up. The way Jeff pulled out and came on her made Katy feel cheap and she didn't want Max to make her feel that way too. He kept his prick buried deep and she felt his seed spurt and fill her.

There was a very wetplop when Max pulled out of her and his cum oozed from her red, stretched pussy. Already her juices had made a stain on the couch and Katy ran her fingers between her legs to keep Max's spunk from adding to it. She wiped her hands off on her already dirty panties. Gerry was still sitting there watching and touching himself and she wondered what he was going to do. Perhaps he was alone among Brian's friends with a qualm about fucking her. Or maybe he didn't want to cheat on his wife. Katy didn't know what he was thinking, but she knew what his friends would think if he didn't do anything.

"Do you want to come over here?" Katy asked, rubbing her pussy invitingly. She also cupped one of her big breasts and pinched the nipple.

"If he's not going to knock off a piece I'm going again," Jeff pronounced. "Get over here, Katy."

Slipping off the couch, Katy crawled to Jeff on her hands and knees. He was sitting by the poker table, with his back to it and his legs spread. His jeans were pulled up, but not fastened and Katy pulled them apart to reveal his semi-flaccid member. Even in this state she couldn't believe how thick he was. She grasped it with one hand and looked up at Jeff, brushing her hair out of her face.

"I bet you'd really like me to give you head," Katy said in a husky voice. She licked her lips and gave the mushroom head in front of her a light kiss.

"You know it." Jeff groaned.

"Then you'd better ask nicely." She was enjoying the eager look on his face as she dragged the head across her lips. Jeff was such a cocky bastard that she wanted to put him in his place.

"Teasing isn't fair, Katy."

"I guess I'll see how the other guys are doing then."

Katy turned to crawl to Den, but Jeff grabbed her head and turned her back toward him. "Please suck my cock, Katy. Does that make you happy?"

"It'll do, I guess." She laughed softly and then opened her mouth as wide as she could and stretched her lips around him. It was tougher than she thought it would be and she couldn't suck more than half of his cock in. It must have looked obscene, she thought, to see her mouth stretched open so wide. She figured Jeff needed one of those women who could fit her fist into her mouth, or maybe a professional. She was drooling uncontrollably as she struggled to please him. Jeff was looking down at her with pure lust as he cradled the back of her head. When Katy's jaw tired, she pulled back and licked his cock from head to base, like a kitten with cream. She could taste herself on him, something she always enjoyed with her husband. Reaching his hairy balls, Katy gave them a tongue lashing too, even sucking them into her mouth and rolling them with her tongue. Jeff was moaning and flopping around in the chair like a fish out of water. She jerked off his wet shaft and sucked his balls knowing she had him right where she wanted him.

And in that position Katy was right where Gerry wanted her. Katy was so focused on Jeff that she didn't notice Gerry was there until he pushed her forward and pulled her legs apart. She only realized it was Gerry when he sank his cock into her, as he was smaller than his friends. Her pussy was so slippery there was no resistance and he pounded into her as hard as he could. Katy lifted her face from Jeff's prick long enough to encourage him with, "Fuck me, Gerry, give it to me hard!" Although he was smaller than his friends, he still felt good and Katy was moaning as she stretched her lips around Jeff's shaft once more.

Gerry reached down and played with her clit, making Katy arch her ass into the air as her pussy pulsed with delight. As she sucked on Jeff and took Gerry's cock she was able to glance around enough to see Den watching them with a smile, but she couldn't find Max and wondered what he thought of the show. It was the second time she'd taken two cocks that night, but she definitely liked it better on her hands and knees.

Katy shouted around her mouthful of cock when she felt Gerry push a pussy-slicked finger into her tight asshole. It had been a long time since her husband had been back there and Katy might have told Gerry to stop if she'd been able, but Jeff had his hands on either side of her head and kept her in place. Once she adjusted, the finger in her ass felt great and her muscles relaxed enough to take a second finger. Gerry kept slamming his cock into her pussy while fingering her ass and Katy couldn't believe how full she felt. But even so she wasn't quite prepared when he pulled out of her pussy and she felt his cock knocking at her back door. Her screams were muffled by Jeff's cock as Gerry slowly pushed into her. He didn't feel so small anymore. In fact, he filled her asshole to the brim and Katy was so aroused that the pain of his invasion quickly passed and gave way to the most intense pleasure she'd felt all night. Katy closed her eyes tight and concentrated on the meat pistoning in and out of her tight ass. Every nerve back there sang in pleasure and Katy bucked back to meet his thrusts. When she started cumming it felt like it would never end. A series of small, building orgasms seemed to go on and on.

When she felt an invasion between her legs, Katy's eyes snapped open.What the hell was going on? Jeff still held her head in place while he fucked her mouth, but even with her limited field of vision Katy could tell Den was missing. For a second she thought he'd found a way to get under her and go for double penetration, but when she felt the thick invader between her legs Katy realized it was her dildo. She looked up at Jeff plaintively, feeling utterly powerless. This wasn't how it was supposed to go down.

"That's right, Katy, Den is fucking you with that fat dildo of yours," Jeff chuckled. "We're gonna fuck the shit out of all your holes, honey!" With that, he began fucking her mouth hard, pushing so deep Katy could barely breathe. She became lightheaded, which only made the throbbing consuming her stronger. Soon it felt like her entire body pulsed and expanding until she was going to blow to pieces. Her vision became hazy and her limbs when weak. She was dimly aware of Jeff pulling her hair and him gushing into her mouth, while Gerry's fingers digging into her supple ass and then her vision went to bright colors and then to brilliant white.

Katy blinked rapidly and realized she was lying on the couch, but couldn't recall getting there. She was still nude except for her boots and stockings, but the guys were almost all dressed. Only Gerry was still fixing his clothes. She wondered how long she'd been out of it.

"Don't bother to get up, Katy. We can see ourselves out," Jeff said, collecting his money from the table.

"Yeah, it's getting late," Den said, conspicuously avoiding making eye contact with Katy. "Uh, Marsha's gonna wonder why I'm so late."

"Thanks for a great night." Gerry said. It was the definition of an understatement.

The guys gathered their stuff and Katy stayed where she was on the couch. She was still more than a little drunk and now exhausted. Only Max lingered behind, telling the other guys that he was going to help clean up before he left. Jeff gave him a knowing wink.

"Whatever, man. Like Gerry said, thanks for a fucking great night. See you again soon, Katy." Jeff said.

Once the guys were gone, Katy covered her face with her hands. "What did I just do?" Slowly, the reality of what had just happened sunk in.

"Do you really need a recap?" Max asked, amused.

"God, I'm a horrible slut. Did I really do all that?"

"Yeah, you did it, but I don't think it makes you a slut. We were all goofing around and things got out of hand. None of us can blame you, we were all here."

"What is Brian going to say? He's going to kill me!"

"I hope you don't plan on telling him. None of us wants that shit storm."

"Like he's not going to find out. Are all those guys going to keep their mouths shut?" Katy was close to panic.

"We've all got good reason to be quiet, we're all married, except for Jeff, and he'll keep his mouth shut because he knows we'll kick his ass if he opens it. Stop worrying and get yourself cleaned up. You look like a mess."

Katy pushed herself off the couch and looked down at herself. The cum running from between her legs stained the tops of her stockings and she felt it trickling from her ass too. Cum had dripped onto her chest and she felt it caked in her hair too. "Jeez, I look like a five dollar whore," she said.

"Take a shower you'll feel better."

It sounded like a great idea, so Katy gathered her clothes and went upstairs. With the water on as hot as she could stand it, she scrubbed her skin pink and washed her hair three times. She didn't step out of the shower until the hot water was running out and the bathroom was one thick cloud of steam. She wrapped herself in a big, fluffy towel and walked down to the bedroom, where she found Max sitting on her bed, naked.

"What do you think you're doing?" Katy asked. She felt clearheaded from her shower and just wanted to go to bed before she started thinking about what she'd done.

"Forget what I told you earlier?"

"What was that?" Katy couldn't help it, her eyes trailed down to his lap, where his prick, she guessed it had to be a nice nine inches, was sticking straight up. She felt a tightening between her legs and thought,I really am a slut.

"I said I was going to be the last to leave because I was going to fuck you without an audience. I want to be able to enjoy my time with you, since it probably won't come again."

"Maybe your time has passed. I went crazy before, but I know what I'm doing now." Katy said, walking toward the bed. She stopped right in front of Max.

"I'm well aware of that." Max looked up and there was no mistaking what was in her emerald eyes. He reached for her towel and pulled the knot out. She let it drop to the floor. Starting at her neck he slowly stroked his fingertips down her smooth skin, moving from one cluster of freckles to the next. It was common knowledge she tanned, but there were no tan lines. Her breasts, a large C-cup, were nearly perfect, her nipples titled just slightly upward. Now there was time to really study her. It wasn't a rushed frenzy like before. He traced her nipples and they puckered while she caught her breath. Her stomach quivered when his fingertips traced down it and then he lightly touched the strip of hair above her mound.

"Be gentle, I'm sore down there," she whispered, watching Max intently. Her heart beat fast and she shuttered when he touched her. He just touched between her lips and she put a hand on his shoulder to steady herself.

"I should kiss it and make it better." Max eased her down onto the bed and kissed his way up her thighs.