Fat Tuesday Flirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a gagging sound from the bedroom and Tai pulled his cock out of Mo's mouth, shooting ropes of cum all over her breasts and face, while Andy shouted that he was cumming and kept his cock planted in her pussy. Mo was obviously cumming too as she was whimpering uncontrollably and writhing all over the bed. With everyone in the bedroom making so much noise Katy felt okay to let loose and she came too, soaking Mike's fingers and shuttering in delight. After her fourth orgasm she was totally drained and sagged against the wall while aftershocks radiated through her.

Katy rolled back from the door way and barely had her skirt in place before the door to the second bedroom opened and to her surprise out came Angie, looking very flustered. When she saw Katy in the hallway she stopped short and struggled to say something. Through the open door Katy could see Cal laying back on his bed.

"I was just using the bathroom," Katy said awkwardly.

"Uh, yeah, I need to get in there." Angie breezed past her friend and closed the bathroom door behind her.

Once she made her way downstairs Katy found Patty sitting in the living room with Leo and Ted.At least one of us behaved herself, Katy thought, though she was surprised that person was Patty, who Katy would have thought to bemost likely to get into trouble. Never in a million years did she think Angie would have slipped, but then again, Katy didn't think she herself was capable of what she'd done.

"I thought you guys would never come back downstairs. Think everyone will be ready to go soon?" Patty asked.

"Angie's in the bathroom upstairs, but I think Mo might be a while." Katy answered.

Angie did come right down, but it was a half hour before Mo emerged from the bedroom upstairs. She looked a little dazed, but very pleased with herself. In the meantime, Katy found the rest of her clothes and pulled on her sweater, but not her bra. Tai came downstairs too, and gave Mo a kiss goodbye, but Andy and Cal stayed up in their rooms, apparently too wasted to be bothered to come down. It was a long, cold walk back to the minivan, but all the women were glad to be out of that house.

At first they all rode in silence, but eventually all the women gave up what happened to them. Katy was well aware of what Mo had been up to, but when she left some details out, like how she'd been with both boys, Katy didn't feel the need to correct her. Angie explained that her competitive nature had been her undoing and she couldn't help but rise to the challenge of the boys' betting. Leo turned out to be the big loser, but Cal was lucky. Angie accepted a card bet she didn't think she could possibly lose, but then she did and she kept her end of the bet, taking Cal upstairs and giving him a hand job. While she was clearly embarrassed, Angie said, "I guess it wasn't such a big deal. In high school I think I gave enough hand jobs to set a world record." They all got a good laugh at that.

"At least you didn't push the boundaries of being a virgin like some people," Mo joked.

"A blow job is not sex!" Patty protested and Katy concurred.

"I hope your husband can use that excuse sometime then!" Angie said.

Katy also found out that Patty wasn't as innocent as she'd thought, she just didn't bother to go upstairs. She'd gotten to fooling around with Ted in the kitchen and the next thing she knew she was sitting up on the counter with the boy going down on her.

By the time they were back in the 'burbs all four women had taken an ironclad vow of silence. They rationalized that if their husbands never found out about their little fling it wouldn't hurt them and besides, who knows what their spouses could have been up to that they didn't know about.

Katy was very relieved to find her husband fast asleep. She took a long, hot shower, scrubbing away any traces of her night, and then slipped into her PJs and into bed beside her husband. Katy knew she would savor the memories of her wild night for a long time, but she was glad to be back in her real life.