Fatal Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlawson
dlawson
67 Followers

Once again, Robert started cumming in a massive orgasm. He buried his dick in Susan as far as it would go. His balls contracted over and over as they erupted the second time into Susan's welcoming cunt.

"Yes, yes, fill me. Fill your slut!" Susan said. She felt wave and wave of muscle contractions pulse through her abdomen as her own orgasm began.

Robert continued to push his dick against the back wall of Susan's cunt and empty the fruit of his loins into her. After he satisfied himself, Robert pulled half the length of his dick out of Susan and pushed back into her several times. He felt their combined juices gather at the base of his cock as it was forced from her pussy.

When his orgasm subsided, Robert held Susan and kissed her tenderly around and on her eyes, cheeks and mouth. Susan melted into Robert's arms and the couple held each other like they had been lovers for a long time.

All too soon for Susan, Robert began to stir. As Robert sat up, she asked, "When are you coming back?"

Fully satisfied, Robert said, "As soon as possible, but I gotta go now." Robert was not sure whether he was lying or not.

Susan and Robert kissed. Robert dressed and let himself out after calling a taxi.

"He left so quickly." Susan thought. She did not move while Robert left. She seemed barely conscious. Susan's eyes closed. Susan just lay there in the dark in a wet pool of sweat and sperm. She realized she was wet and cold as she drifted off to sleep.

* * *

Alone in the alley, lying in the dark, David could feel himself growing colder and colder. He was vaguely aware he was wet; he was lying in something wet. He was cold, and he wanted to close his eyes and sleep. David's eyes closed. He was completely unaware his life was quickly draining out of his body as he lay in a pool of his own blood.

* * *

The telephone rang, startling Susan from her sleep.

* * *

Prologue

Susan sat in the oversized chair in her bedroom in the dark, thinking about the turn her life had taken. Her husband had been senselessly murdered. Robert never returned to her -- perhaps out of shame . . . or perhaps she simply held no more allure for him now her husband was dead.

Susan stood. Standing in front of the window, she cupped her left hand under her growing belly and stared vacantly outside. Then she hung her head and wept.

dlawson
dlawson
67 Followers